Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 am

The twins blinked, but remained silent still. Powers? The thought intruiged both of them, but for different reasons, especially what kind they were. Honestly, the two were very interested to learn more. Still, they felt a bit out of place in this whole situation.

Despite this fact they stayed put and kept listening.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:04 am

"I'm telling you the truth.."

Fayt crossed his arms and closed his eyes, his hair flowing around him. The Rutherford suddenly seemed tired, or annoyed. His finally eyes flickered open after a certain amount of time and he began to explain to the twins and the two duelists

"I do not know how long this has been going on, but I do know that there doesn't seem to be a lock on this odd power of mine." He held up his hand and then pointed at Aki. "For example, she is a extremely powerful Psychic Duelist. She has enough power in her that she could demolish a bus with a wave of her hand."

He then gestured to his own form,

"Yet, that power simply does not exist near me. She probably can't even feel her powers, let alone use them. Do you understand? For some strange reason, I completely silence and erase those that go beyond basic evolution." finished Fayt before he then turned to the twins and the Blackdragoon

"Tell me, do you feel odd, like you're missing something..?"

Kai knew what was coming. He brought up his duel disk and then drew a single card from his deck, one very special to him. The powerful Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon card. He gazed at it for a moment, as if awaiting something, only to get cold silence. He finally bowed his head in sadness and nodded

"...I can't feel ol' Red any long..."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:21 am

Different? Ko didn't really feel any different. He thought for a bit. Nothing felt strange or out of place, but something had to be, didn't it? He turned to his sister to ask if she felt anything...

...only to find that she was doing the exact same thing.

Both of their eyes widened as they realized just what it was that had happened to them. It was their bond, their BOND. Their bond had beenn weakened by Fayt's power.

"O-Our bond...it's..." Ne tried to say, but she couldn't get it all out. She sound so much smaller, much more fragile than she normally did. She was shaking as much as her voice. "...it's..."

Ko pulled Ne into a hug, who gladly accepted as she was absolutely petrified, and spoke for her, seemingly less affected by this. "Our bond, it's been weakened." The brother finished what his sister had been trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am

"Do you understand now? You're literally being stripped of everything that other everyday people don't have." toned Fayt as he bowed his head, trying with all his might to reign in the power for the three. He barely managed to succeded, even then that only stopped the twins from completely losing their bond while in his presence.

Kai crossed his arms and upped a eyebrow, nothing the suddenly strained features of the other male. "You look tired. I guess you have even less control than Aki does over her powers...?" He rubbed his chin and then frowned

"Does this effect any powers you would or could of had too?"

Fayt blinked at that question before nodding,

"I suppose so. Any bonds or abilities I may or should have possesed will have been simply erased." He pointed to Aki once more before continuing "Still, there does seem to be a vicinity with this entire thing. Once you're a certain distance away from me, the power instantly vanishes. It will be like it was never even there."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 am

Ne still didn't speak, still in shock from what had just happened. Ko kept hugging her, stroking her head and whispering reassurances in her ear. Honestly, he couldn't remember seeing her like this in a long time. He had hoped it would stay that way...

He looked at Fayt. "So this is only temporary?" The teen said this more for his sister than himself, knowing her mind was too scrambled to register anything other than him. "We'll go back to normal eventually?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 am

"Seems that way."

Aki looked quite sad at that, while Kai looked relieved. The Rutherford could only chuckle as he put a hand on the shoulder of the shaken twin, his voice echoing softly. "Now, now, there is no need to worry. You will not lose your brother, I'm doing all I can to limit the power from doing anything more than weakening it. Besides, it will instantly return to normal the second you're out of the range of it."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:13 am

Surprisingly, Ne nodded slightly. Ko let out a sigh of relief that he hadn't known he'd been holding. If she was responding to people other than himself, she must be recovering, even if only a little. That was good. Last time had taken much longer.

"Thanks." He said to Fayt, smiling, both relieved and grateful.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm

A Security ship docked in Neo Domino. But it was not Security that was the most notable passengers, but four duelists that came back from Satellite.

Mahad showed his Industrial Illusions ID as he left the ship, looking one last time at the imprint Obelisk had left on the ship, which was now roped off as a crime scene.

Sapphire ran up to the group.
"Are you guys alright!?" He asked concerned.
"I heard about what happened." He added stopping to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 pm

"I don't know what's going on anymore!" Alex said, frustrated and confused at Kaiba's sudden disappearance, as Jessica hit herself on the head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Back with the others...

Kai suddenly blinked and looked at the sky, his hands in his pockets. He pigtail moved with the upturn of a sudden wind burst, his eyes flashing into a narrow. He finally looked at the others and shrugged off the odd feeling, putting it down to indigestion. "So, Fayt, how do you know the twins..?"

The silver haired duelist blinked in return and then gave Ne's shoulder a kind pat, gesturing to them. "I'm the first person they've ever dueled. Let me tell you these guys have barely been playing Duel Monsters for more than a week, and they're already learning faster than anyone I've seen! It's damn impressive, considering I nearly lost."

The Blackdragoon gaped, scratching his cheek. Even Aki looked stunned as she looked at the twins, her voice trailing over her lips in stunned awe "A..week?! You nearly beat Rutherford with a simple week of skill? Amazing..."

Kai grinned and crossed his arms,

"Maybe they're not that good, just that Rutherford is THAT bad."

Aki and Fayt just stared at him.

Safe to say, the Blackdragoon felt stupid,

"Ah, yeah, the duel before...I forgot..."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

"I can assure you he's blowing our skill way out of proportion." Ko stated. His sister looked much calmer than she had before, though still not perfect as he continued. "We just got some lucky shots is all..." He blinked, and hit his head as he had before during the duel with Fayt. "We never said our names to you, did we? I mean Fayt knows but..."

He shook his head in exasperation before pointing at himself. "I'm Ko." The teen said simply before pointing at his sister. "This is-"

"Ne." Greatly to his surprise, his sister spoke. Pointing to herself, she repeated. "Ne."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 pm

At the docks, the group of three brandishing the Industrial Illusions banner were not exactly alone. Though in obvious sight, a figure watched them from a ways away, looking over to the boat, seeing the pandemonium that occured upon it to seal it off. He placed his hands in his pockets, the gusts from the recently whipped up storm blowing the bottom of his trench coat and his hair around. Though dark enough, the man's eyes hid behind a pair of black sunglasses.

"That couldn't have been......."

He glared out into the ocean, watching the waves smash against the concrete slabs making up the docks. He saw much more than anticipated, and was slowly comprehending the sight he had just beheld.

".......There's just no way."

He turned to the group of Mahad, Alex, and Sapphire, yelling out to them in a tone fit for orders to under-ranked soldiers.

"You there!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Back with the others...

"Oh, crap!" blinked Kai, after realising he had never even given his name to the twins. He grinned with tinted red cheeks and finally began to relax, slouching lightly as he introduced himself. "I'm Kai. Kai Blackdragoon. This red haired beauty here is Aki, and we're duelists too, much like yourself. Hey, maybe we can duel sometime?"

Fayt scratched his own cheek and smiled, giving a swift bow as he jokingly introduced himself. "I guess seeing as you're all introducing each other, I might as well give my own? I'm Fayt Rutherford, just a simple English duelist on vacation." He then paused before nodding to himself, once more looking at the twins with familiar blue eyes,

Lucky shots or not, the duel ran the same. You're both better you believe...”

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Just a heads up - One group is at the docks, the other is in the streets. Both within Neo Domino.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Quote :
At the docks, the group of three brandishing the Industrial Illusions banner were not exactly alone. Though in obvious sight, a figure watched them from a ways away, looking over to the boat, seeing the pandemonium that occured upon it to seal it off. He placed his hands in his pockets, the gusts from the recently whipped up storm blowing the bottom of his trench coat and his hair around. Though dark enough, the man's eyes hid behind a pair of black sunglasses.

"That couldn't have been......."

He glared out into the ocean, watching the waves smash against the concrete slabs making up the docks. He saw much more than anticipated, and was slowly comprehending the sight he had just beheld.

".......There's just no way."

He turned to the group of Mahad, Alex, and Sapphire, yelling out to them in a tone fit for orders to under-ranked soldiers.

"You there!"

Alex stopped when he heard the voice. "I swear I heard that voice before but it completely slips my mind." He said, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

"If you say so..." The male twin said to Fayt, still rather shocked that his sister had spoken. Even if it was only her name, she was recovering unbelievably faster than she had ever before. It normally took longer by far. He couldn't help but wonder why...

Ne clung to her twin's arm, shyly nodding at the others as they introduced themselves. It gave off the impression that she was simply a small and timid child. Almost the complete opposite of how she normally seemed to act.

Ko smiled lovingly at his sister before looking at Kai. "Sometime, sure, but I don't think now would be the best time."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 pm

"Turn!"

Seth demanded them to, as he stood infront of them. While his eyes remained behind the guise of the sunglasses, his emotions were all but displayed thanks to his tone of voice. His hands still remained in his pockets, but there was just.......something baout him. Something made him seem like more than just a guy wearing matrix-like gear.

"What was that? Out there?"

He pointed to the ship docked in the harbor, then out to where Obelisk the Tormentor was summoned.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Back in the Restaraunt...thing....

"Hell if i know....but's he's definetely ehre." Seiki said. She glanced over to her side and saw Zeiya fidgeting as she looked outside. "Zeiya, what are you doing?"

"Kai's been gone for a while, hasn't he?" She said as she turend back to Shane and Seiki. "I was thinking I could go look for him.

"Nothing's going to happen to him, he's a big boy....unlike another satellite we all know..." Seiki said, rolling her eyes."Speaking of Shuho, where in hell's name is he? He practically ditched us after the Fortune Cup"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 pm

[quote="Seth Drakemore"]"Turn!"

Seth demanded them to, as he stood infront of them. While his eyes remained behind the guise of the sunglasses, his emotions were all but displayed thanks to his tone of voice. His hands still remained in his pockets, but there was just.......something baout him. Something made him seem like more than just a guy wearing matrix-like gear.

"What was that? Out there?"

He pointed to the ship docked in the harbor, then out to where Obelisk the Tormentor was summoned.[/quote]

"Uh, you wouldn't believe us even if we told you." Jessica said, trying to get through this without incident, but she doesn't get her wish.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

"But are you four all right? I heard reports that the ship was attacked." Sapphire continued.
"I'm glad to see you didn't end up like the others." He added.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Back with the others...

Fayt just smiled and chuckled at the four, lazily looking at them with his own blue eyes. A certain Blackdragoon on the other hand was taking a few sneaking glances at the shyer of the twins, his own cheeks slightly red. Safe to say, it was a amusing sight.

"So, do you have any more questions..?"

The Blackdragoon and Aki just shrugged. To tell you the truth, they did, but it didn't seem like the Rutherford could answer any of them anyway. Either way, they could only wonder on what was going to happen now....
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 pm

[quote="Mahad Truesdale"]"But are you four all right? I heard reports that the ship was attacked." Sapphire continued.
"I'm glad to see you didn't end up like the others." He added.[/quote]

"Like I said, you wouldn't believe us even if we told you." Jessica repeated, still trying to dodge the bullet again.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

MEANWHILE, AT THE RESTAURANT *Superhero Transition*.....

"Well then why don't we follow your buddy with the girly hair cut and try to find where he is?" Shane offered. He was bored out of his mind, plus the chef threatening to cut his throat was a nice incentive to leave.

---------------------------------------------------

NOW, AT THE DOCKS!

"Lies!"

Seth yelled, throwing his arm through the air to display his annoyance in full-view. These children would give him the answers he wanted.

"Do not test me child! I know there's more going on than you're telling me!"

In his anger, the sapphire ring on his right hand began to flash, just barely, but enough to illuminate the sides of his black leather coat and shades. He then lunged his right arm out, pointing at the group with his duel-disk covered right arm.

"Give me the answers I want!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

"Don't say she didn't warn you that you wouldn't believe her." Alex said, chiming in to help her out. "Believe it or not, I was dueling against a weird version of Seto Kaiba and Obelisk the Tomentor showed up, and that's when everything went... well... you know..." He said, pointing behind him at the scene with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm

"I just might." Sapphire said to Alex and Jessica said opening his duel disk to reveal a laptop computer. He typed on it quickly then showed the monitor to the others. It had a picture of a white haired teen with blue eyes.

"This is Fayt Rutherford. Age 19. My company has tied him to the disappearances of alleged psychic duelists Satellite, Neo Domino City, and the surrounded areas. He seems to seek duelist with 'special powers' or whatnot. He is believed to be residing Neo Domino City. He most have believed that someone among you possessed special powers of some sort." Sapphire explained firmly.

He the turned to Jessica.
"I believe you met his most recent victim shortly before his disappearance." Sapphire said as he pushed another button the semi-finalist from the Academy Tournament appeared on the screen.

"Fuego Alab. Age 16. Shortly after you defeated him, and he sustained injuries from his own psychic powers, my team placed him in hospital care. A day later, he disappeared." Sapphire concluded.

"I'd recommended you lay low for now. There's no telling what this guy is capable-" He said looked with Shane to Obelisks footprints.
"-or what his agenda is." He finished.

He then looked to Shane.
"You seem a spirited one, but be careful about getting involved in dangerous matters.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 pm

(OOC: It was Seth, not Shane, and since Seth is CEO of an American Duel company........MUAHAHAH)

Seth glared at Sapphire, removing his shades and placing them on his collar. "Spirited one?" He cracked his neck, then slowly opened his eyes, the darkness of them piercing through their fear into their very soul.

"Boy, never question me again. Now give me the God Card and we all leave here unharmed. No more lies! No more games! The Tormentor belongs to me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next