Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

To reduce the OOC comments in the main Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin thread I made this topic. Feel free to brainstorm about possible future events.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Fayt has shown the limitation and raw strength of the Rejection ability, but seems to barely have any control over it. The closer someone with powers seems to get to him, the stronger the "Rejection" is, thus why getting touched by him can cause a great effect to a person with powers. He has shown absolutely no other powers, and can still be greatly harmed by Human ways.

Alex has total control while being around him, even though his ice powers become less than a small chill, or simply vanish. This might be a decent plot point later on. Same with anyone else with uncontrolled and wild powers. At the moment the duel between the four seems based on fun and amusement than anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 pm

In-spite of how hard I tried to make it a fierce duel lol. Guess I'll try to reignite it later.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 am

I don't see Fayt getting involved with an epic duel any time soon. He's kinda not that guy to me, but hey, what do I know?

Also, Shane's power concept:

I'm calling it "Hero Spirit / Unity" OR "Deck Unity". It's a strange twist on the usual Yu-Gi-Oh! concepts. Shane will eventually realize his Duel Spirit partner (Who I've yet to decide), but not now since Fayt is near and nulls the powers. The Deck will seem like it's speaking to Shane, but not actually saying audible words, more like a feeling, so Shane will have like a strange union and skill with his cards. Pretty much it just gives and explanation on why he's not some nobody duelist with this group of bad asses, and make him a little unique. It's like his deck and his mind are one unit, they both think the same thing during the duel.

My plan is to show Shane's unity by, whenever he summons a Synchro or Fusion monster, acting out the same moves the monster does. For example, one of his key Fusions is E-Hero Inferno. When it is Summoned it will grip to fists and pump them at it's side, so will Shane. During it's attack, it'll throw a massive Fire blast, Shane will do the same movement. Think of it as a Shaman King-esque look to it.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Shane brought up a good question. What tag rules are we using? For example, are we playing as Reverse of Arcadia does it? The anime does it? Or the real version?
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Personally I'm torn. It would make sense to use the combined field rules, meaning each team can use 5 monters and 5 spell/trap cards, and may use their partner's Spells/Traps and Monsters for attacks and such.

If keeping track of one field is too much, we can all use seperate fields, each using our own 5 of each, and having our own 4000 Life Points, as opposed to sharing them. In this case, none of us could declare an attack until both of their opponents have made their first move, making myself the first to attack.

Either way, I'm for it. I'd like opinons.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

I'd say separate fields and Life Points make better for rps. Beyond that we can use the former rules by Upper Deck for determining card effects interactions.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 am

The duel has heated up, with Fayt putting intense pressure on Alex, much like he did with Seiki. Shane has seemed to have gasped the attention of the Yuki with the use of certain cards and his style. Mahad seems to be cautious about both opponents, playing very carefully. All in all, neither side really has the upper' hand in the match just yet.

Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 am

Ummmmmm, I have a question. What was the point of me putting up my cards in the Created Card section if Alex can use fake cards without posting for approval? Massive Tidal Wave? That ain't real >_>
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:30 pm

It is being sorted out, don't worry. I really don't mind created cards, as long as each and every one runs through me, meaning they get my approval. Hell, I even give some leeway with certain Forbidden cards, as long as they're used in desperate situations.

Sorry for the wait, I've just got up Razz

EDIT: Funny thing is, I wouldn't of even minded if he had used Monster Reborn and Dark Hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 1 of 1