Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"Thank you."

The Fortune Lady barely blinked as it was destroyed, causing Fayt to lose a mere five-hundred life points. He stood with his hands in his pockets, his silver hair blowing within an unseen wind as he chuckled, his voice echoing,

"You can't beat me by attacking my monsters or using your entire hand on silly tricks. Still, allow me to reply, come forth Tragoedia!" He threw out his hand and a dark light washed over the area, a creature coming alive in a blink of an eye. The beast roared and stood where the Lady once stood, grinning madly. Tragoedia (2400/2400).

"What, did you expect a Trap Card?"

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Broke up your post so I could read it better. Sorry, but I don't have perfect vision XD
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 pm

"Uh, yeah. I actually was." Alex said, a little unsure now that he made the right decision, but he didn't really care. He was just having a lot of fun.

OOC: I noticed. And I don't know how you do the bold-faced letters.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

"Guess it is my draw."

Fayt calmly brought up his disk and then drew a fifth card, taking a single glance upon it. He suddenly let loose with a grim smile, his hair casting a shadow over his piercing blue eyes as he arched a single eyebrow at Shane. "Not to worry, it will not be around much longer. I have something much bigger planned..."

The Rutherford chuckled and stood there with his cards in hand, holding up a single card before speaking. "First, I'm going to set down a Field Spell, which forces Future Visions to a fitting end. Next, I activate the effect of Tragoedia and change its stars to five, to same number as the Fortune Lady Dark you recently destroyed. By the way, you have my thanks for that."

He held up the card he drew and then be to speak to the two opponents. "Now to bring back an old favourite, Sunny Pixie!" His eyes flashed as the Tuner monster phased alive, a rather odd smile licking across his pale lips "With Tragoedia and Sunny Pixie on the field, I can begin a Synchro Summon. Arise, Goyo Guardian (2800/2000)."

Fayt crossed his arms as his hair flapped in a sudden upturn of wind, his smile still almost mockingly kind. He merely blinked and then gazed at the creatures across from him. "Goyo Guardian, obey my command and annihilate that Ogress."

His lips hiked into a smirk as he bowed his head, his voice slipping over his lips "Oh, and I wouldn't activate a Spell or Trap if I was you, Don't say I didn't warn you, dear boy.."

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: To put something in bold, just highlight the section you want, and then click the "B" icon at the top of the "Post" you're writing.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Alex smirked at this. "I'm not. She's not the strongest one!" He said, secretly despising Fayt for summoning that blasted monster, which he hates with a passion.

OOC: And so do I for that matter! Did what you said, and this is what I got.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm

"Sadly, your Cage card can't stop Goyo Guardian from making your Mind Ogress my tool. So, get over here..." snapped Fayt as the effect activated, summoning the creature on his side of the field in face up defence mode. He crossed his arms and then begin to shake his head from the words of his opponent,

"You have no cards in your hand, while I'm already setting up four separate plans. Go ahead, destroy my Goyo Guardian, I'll simply summon forth an even greater beast from my deck." toned Fayt calmly as he shrugged his shoulders and waved his hand, relaxing in a slouch "Either way, I shouldn't hog all the fun. Guess it is your partner's turn now..."

The observing Blackdragoon blinked as he watched the silver haired boy yawn and look just about ready to sit down. Was the Rutherford simply acting like that to get a rise out of his opponents, or did he really have a ton of secret moves just about ready to spring? Kai couldn't place his finger on it, deciding to ask Seiki

"Hey, Seiki, you were the last person to duel him, weren't you? Do you have anything on Rutherford's style? It just seems odd, I guess..."

&&&&&&&&

OOC: I don't like Goyo myself, but until I've created a less-cheap 6 Synchro Summon that will fit, I'll have to deal with it. Besides, he at least summoned it in a legit and fair manner, so that's gotta count for something Razz

Note: Kai will make a comment on each duelist in the following rounds.

Note 2 (EDIT): You DO realise Brionac's effect HELPS Fayt's style, right? Trishula's even worse. That LAST thing you want to do with a Fortune Deck is remove cards. -shrug- Simply pointing out those cards help Fayt more than they help Alex. You can't rely on "Trump Cards" - They just get you killed.

Fayt isn't Kai, he's much more skilled. I thought everyone knew that. Some decks and skill WILL stump you, just ride through it and pull out something better, s'what Kai does. Its half the fun of dueling, not impressing people. If you win, you win. If you lose, you lose. This a simple duel with no repercussions.

Sounds like you should screw around with the deck maker on Reverse of Arcadia, and simply keep trying out moves. S'what I do to find out certain plays. Besides, the only fault I've seen thus far with Alex's skill is his hand-fail, which means he uses all cards on hand too fast. On than that, he's not bad. BTW, I didn't mean that as an insult.

Thus, you've found a weakness you could build up on. Think of things that could help hand advantage, or simply give you back up plans. That doesn't mean throw around Pot of Greed or something, just train more. Besides, least you have a reason why Alex is lacking in certain areas Razz

Because AI sucks and long distance problems with real opponents. Now, lets cut it out with the editing. Even though I'm the admin, I don't like annoying people with this OOC crap
Sad

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 pm

OOC: Oh Fayt won't like seeing Alex's true trump card at all. That being Brionac or Trishula. Namely Brionac.

Alex wasn't pleased with this duel. "Why do I even bother now? There's no point of me continuing on here." He said, very frustrated now.

OOC2: Boy, you are such a buzzkill. Why do I even bother with this duel anyway?! You took away all the possible surprises I could figure out! And it's extremely hard for me to find good, unique moves all the time, as I don't think all that much, as I only play against the computer, as I never get to duel any real people.

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. I really don't do that a lot. I can't remember how many cards are in his hand at all times.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm

"He always seems to be two and a half steps ahead of his opponent." Ko said suddenly, but to himself or Kai was unsure. "So I highly doubt that he's bluffing, at least not all of it. He also has a very strong poker face, as I'm sure you've noticed by now..." He trailed off for a bit before starting again. "He does occasionally get surprised though."

"As for his battle tactics he seems to use a deck of largely consisting of magicians from what I've seen so far. He's not limited to them, obviously, but he does seem to have a good number. Fayt also usually seems to have something that will counter an opponent's attack, trap, or spell, if not with one of those than with a monster's effect."

He paused once more. "Of course I'm sure he pulls the occasional Kuriboh now and again."

Then Ko seemed to realize what he was doing and turned to Kai, smiling sheepishly. "Um, sorry, I didn't realize that I was saying that out loud..."

Ne giggled the tiniest bit.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Mahad drew.
"I'll just summon Jetroid (1200 ATK). Turn end." His turn ended quickly. He was glad Future Visions was off the field. Alex took a beating last turn. This duel is against us already. He thought a bit worried.

Sapphire arrived a bit late, surprised at the scene. He had expected a more destructive duel, rather then the more tame duel he saw.
"What has happened here?" He asked Jessica as the only person he knew that wasn't dueling.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Shane drew, a bit more ego among his face as he looked at his hand, then to the field. "First thing's first, I'm summoning my Elemental Hero Woodsman in Attack Mode!" More psarks flew up from the ground like a massive eruption of fire flies. When they cleared, a new monster stood. It was a green humanoid figure, it's right-arm and leg formed of what appeared to be a tree(1000 ATK).

"Now let's Flip Summon my buddy I played last turn! Everyone say hi to Elemental Hero Advanced Featherman!" (700 ATK). The sparks exploded up once again and from the card launched a new figure. It flipped forward three time sbefore landing on it's feet. Very similar appearing to Elemental Hero Avian, but it's wings were replaced with a long cape made up of white feathers, it's feathered mask replaced with what could be described as a green owl-like mask.

"Lemme guess what you're thinkin'. If he's called "Advanced", why is his Attack Points weaker than the original Avian? Simple........"

Shane gripped a fist before throwing it up into the air, his index finger extended to the heavens above.

"A TRUE Hero's power comes from within! Show 'em what I mean Featherman, tune with Woodsman!"

The hero crouched down before launching itself into the air, glowing a green light and becomming two emerald rings. The green creature suddenly changed into four glowing stars, extending in a row through the rings.

"Let's Kick it into Overdrive! Elemental Hero Dimension Wingman!"

The rings exploded into energy, clearing up to rveeal a new creature. It hovered slightly off of the ground, two black wings extending from it's back. The head of the creature was concealed by a black hood of feathers, flowing down into a robe (2200 ATK). "Now Dimension Wingman has one sweet effect! I can discard two cards in my hand to the Graveyard to remove from play one Monster on the field, bringing it back during the End Phase of this turn. So I'll do just that, two cards down," Shane did as he suggested "And your Jetroid goes Bye bye for now!"

The new hero brought it's arms up, causing a vortex of dark energy, like a blackhole, to rip into existence above it's head. The power of the worm hole brought Mahad's Jetroid to submission, before removing it from the field.

"Now for part two of the effect! Your buddy over there not only helped Fayt out, he gave me a nice hand too! Two cards down from his card, two from mine, then two from my Synchro, and thanks to the draw,"

Shane smirked, gripping another card in his three card hand, pulling it out with force and activating it. "I'm activating the Spell Miracle Fusion! This Let's me fuse Elemental Heroes on my field, or in this case, in the Graveyard! So I fuse my Elemental Hero Advanced Clayman you discarded, along with my Elemental Hero Advanced Featherman!"

The souls of the cards mentioned by Shane rose from the grave and combined together, then exploding into a cloud of smoke, the smoke being cast away by a massive gust!

"Meet the force of wind! Elemental Hero Great Tornado!"

Shane's second monster rose next to his Synchro. It wore gear in a green and orange pattern, a black cloth wrapping across it's body, flowing in the wind (2800 ATK). "Now when Tornado shows his face, I get nic elittle bonus, mainly...........halving your monsters' Attack points, but I only see one, so your Carrieroid gets dropped to 500 ATK!"

Shane's monster held out it's hand as a large whirlwind whipped up around Mahad's monster.

---------

OOC: I'll put a break here to avoid too long of a post, and Great Tornado is a real card, look it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:28 pm

"Now you're mocking father!" Alex objected, not pleased at all.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm

"Trap card open! Waboku!" The transparent image of several robed men appeared shielding Carriorroid.
"This trap protects my monsters and my Life Points from battle for this turn." Mahad said. I just hope that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 pm

"SHUT UP KID!" Shane roared at Alex's comments. "I dunno who your Dad is and I don't care!" He then locked onto Mahad's Waboku "Damn!" he cursed out loud, seeing this one pathetic card throw off his move. "Well you're safe for one turn, congrats kid, and since this is a tag-duel I can't do damage to chump stain over there either!" He kicked the ground "Damn it, turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"Uhh..." Mahad was abit taken back by Shane's sudden burst of anger.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:11 am

Since my original move has been shot down multiple times...

"For your information, my father was the king of the Elemental Heroes, Jaden Yuki!" Alex snapped as he drew. "Time to really get serious. I'm flip summoning a card I usually don't include, but I felt it was nessisary at times. My Cyber Jar!" He declared, as the jar sucked in all the monsters that were on the field, before self-destructing. "Now we each draw five cards and Special Summon all level 4 and below monsters in face-up ATK or face-down DEF!" He continued, as they all drew. "Just my luck! I got my Geomancer and my Strategist!" He said, as the two monsters appeared.

This is getting frustrating, redoing my move for the third time already...

Mahad Truesdale wrote:
Mahad drew.
"I'll just summon Jetroid (1200 ATK). Turn end." His turn ended quickly. He was glad Future Visions was off the field. Alex took a beating last turn. This duel is against us already. He thought a bit worried.

Sapphire arrived a bit late, surprised at the scene. He had expected a more destructive duel, rather then the more tame duel he saw.
"What has happened here?" He asked Jessica as the only person he knew that wasn't dueling.

"I don't know. Fayt is more mysterious than I thought. And from what I could tell, he didn't summon Obelisk." Jessica said, concerned for her brother.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Mahad's Carrierroid and Jetroid were destroyed. He drew five cards.
"I'll be setting three Monster Cards." Mahad noted as the face-down monsters appeared before him.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Fayt seemed to grin as he threw out his hand and spoke deeply, his Trap card flipping up in a single instant, chaining it onto Cyber Jar's summon. "Play it again, sunshine. Activate, Waboku!" He then drew the five cards, leaving him with seven before he spoke once again "Very well, I'm putting down three monster cards and calling it."

&&&&&&&

Edit: He just used Waboku to protect his second set from Battle and his LP from Battle Damage. I'm not an idiot Razz

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Alex chuckled seeing this. "Trying to protect your monsters by using Waboku, huh? Well, slight change of plans. I'll tell ya in a minute." He said, a gleam in his eye.

[b]He didn't attempt to use Waboku to protect the first two monsters, right? Cause if he did, it wouldn't work.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

"I guess I'm settin' two Monsters face-down, Frosty!" Shane taunted as he did just so, awaiting the next move.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

"Now for my move. I'm tuning my monsters!" Alex declared as the two monsters disappeared, and a massive dragon came on the field. "Meet Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as Gungnir let out a loud roar. (2500/1700) "His ability allows me to discard up to two cards from my hand, and in exchange, I get to destroy an equal amount of cards you control. So I'll discard two..." Alex said, as he discarded. "And destroy YOUR MONSTERS!" He finished, pointing at Shane, as Gungnir let out two massive fireballs that fried the monsters to a crisp. "Now my last card! Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as another icy monster appeared next to Gungnir. (1600/1200) "Gungnir, Sacred Spirit, he's all yours!" Alex declared pointing again at Shane as the two charged at Shane directly.

[b]Can't remember if he had any face-down cards... And the Sacred Spirit is legit. Another Duel Terminal card.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:25 am

"Dude, how come nobody pays attention to the Face-Downs?" Shane threw his hand into the air as his Face-Down activated "Go Sakuretsu Armor!" Before alex's Dragon could strike, massive stone armor engulfed it's body. The Dragon screamed out as the armor squeezed in, breaking the monster and destroying it. The later attack, the Spirit, connected, dropping Shane's Life Points to 2400. "Such a cowardly way of playin'! Man up kid!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 am

"Well, since I'm defenseless now, I'll just play one card face down and my Spirit returns to my hand since there's no other Ice Barrier monster on my field, which is a good thing for you, Fayt! If he hadn't destroyed my dragon, instead of my spirit, one of your monsters would be returning to your hand instead!" Alex said, as his spirit disappeared, and reappeared in his hand.

[b]I had forgotten I had one more card in my hands.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:52 am

Shane laughed, pumping his fist in the air, celebrating his assault on Alex's plans. He bent forward, pulling down the skin under his right eye and sticking out his tongue at him, making a "Blllaaaaaaaah!" sound.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:01 am

"I wouldn't get cocky if I were you. Remember, I left you wide open now!" Alex said, smirking as he threw the raspberry right back at Shane after winking to Mahad. "And there was nothing cowardly about that. So stop being a sore loser and face facts. I outsmarted you here!" He added.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 am

"YOU?!?!" Shane pointed at him sarcastically, then to himself "Outsmarted me?!?! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kid you're dumber than you look! This is a TAG duel!" He motioned over to Fayt "As in a team effort! all you did was tick me off!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 am

"You sure about this?" Alex asked, still confident as he winked to Mahad again.

[b]Shane has no other face-downs, right? Just asking.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next