Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:18 pm

"Well, he didn't seem like one to begin with~~~" Zeiya said. She blinked, noticing Kai's red face. Curious, she poked his cheek. "Hey, yer all red. Are you sick or something, Kai?"

"Oh, I don't know..." Seiki said, glancing off to the side. "Maybe the fact that you all have white hair? Not to mention, you do look sort of similar..." Shaking her head, she walked over to the twins and crossed her arms. "So what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm

"I said save him, not slaughter him!" Jessica shouted, as Alex/Brionac was ready to take the blow. "Bring it, icepick!" He taunted.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm

"My name's Ko." The male twin told the girl as he gestured to himself. His sister, much more quietly, simply said. "Ne." She then looked down, fidgeting a bit.

Ko held out the arm that wasn't in his sister's clutches for a handshake. "Yoroshiku." The teen said, unknowningly switching back to his first language.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 pm

"My, my, I believe he is blushing because a certain pretty girl is hugging him," toned Fayt with an unseen wink, his blue eyes flashing with amusement. The Blackdragoon just laughed nervously and scratched his cheek, saying nothing.

The Rutherford turned to the twins and then smiled at then, his soft gaze falling upon the fidgeting Ne. "You're are in the presence of friends, my dear, Please, try to relax and simply ignore this annoying power of mine, it shall do no more harm to your bond."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Zeiya blinked at Fayt's words, pointing at herself. "Eh......."

"EEHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!"

Zeiya's eyse widen, a red tint on her face as well. "Wait...are you saying....he....me.....uhh...." She stammered, looking at Fayt with a suprised look.

"He's right, you know." Seiki said as she leaned forwarda and pat her head. "Don't worry about it....if any of the boys gives you a hard time, I'll deal with them."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Ne looked at Fayt for a second before looking away, still acting timid. But after a moment the girl gave the slightest nod, letting go of her brother's arm and opting to simply hold his hand instead. "I'm...trying..." she replied, her voice still soft, but she managed to look Fayt in the eyes as she said it.

Ko just squeezed her hand, stroking the top of her head with his free hand. His sister smiled lightly. She truly considered herself blessed to have a brother like Ko.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

"Awwww, ain't that cute?" Shane playfully slapped Kai on the shoulder, flashing him a smile "That's a nice shade of red my friend, goes well with the hair!" He looked around at the newly seen faces, see Fayt, Ne and Ko. He walked forward, getting a bit close to study the three, before stepping back. He laughed, flashing them a smile "Of course you're around friends!"

------------

Seth laughed as he pointed at Alex.

"Fool, your arrogance and ignorance left you with one monster and no dfense. I lose just a small amount of Life Points, and you bark like a dog with a bone!"

He shook his head, lowering his finger, his demeanor changing back to his calm and collected manner, his eyes closing for a brief moment before he opened them again, gazing into the eyes of the possessed Alex.

"You dare insult me by dueling like this? I am above you, cretin, and you treat this battle as if you're some kind of megapower?"

He shook his head, disappointed in the outcome.

"I declare myself the victor. You don't deserve the honor of being defeated by my Overdragon. A dog like you could not harness the power of an Egyptian God. I was sadly mistaken."

Seth deactivated his Duel Disk, his Overdragon fading away in a mess of pixels as he began to walk away, placing his shades back on his face and his hand sin his pockets. It was obvious victory was his, he had nothing else to prove.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:31 pm

"Well, I-I..yeah..."

Kai tripped over his words for a few seconds before shaking his head, his cheeks still burning. Normally the pigtailed duelist would just shrug it off, but had to admit that Zeiya and Ne were a pair of cute girls that simply made his tongue tied. It took him a few moments before he grinned and scratched his back of his head,

"H-Hey, Fayt, can you explain your powers to the others?"

Fayt just rolled his eyes at the attention-diverting and nodded, his explanation pouring from his lips once more..

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Scroll up, read what he said before, and thar you go.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm

"As if I even had it to begin with, WHICH I NEVER DID!!! You can look through my entire card collection, and you'll never find it!" Alex yelled, still standing, and still infuriated, and now very insulted. "There's monsters stronger than the Egyptian Gods, and by god, I WILL FIND THEM, AND I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU!" He yelled, hinting at the Polar Gods.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Shane rose an eyebrow to the explanation. This powers stuff was waaaaaaay over his head. He thought that he had crossed a bunch of traveling nuts at first, then shrugged, his smile remaining. "So there's powers and people who can null them out, eh?" He scratched the back of his head, then crossed his arms "So Lemme get this straight? My cards are more than cards or something?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Mahad sighed relieved.
"At least it's over." He exhaled before Alex's outburst.

"You must admit. I didn't think Mr. Drakemore would have time to develop such dueling skills while simultaneously being the CEO of a company. I'm impressed." Sapphire congratulated him.
"But regardless, we should probably get you guys out of the city. Fayt may send more duelist after us if we wait." His laptop beeped from his duel disk.

"Fayt has been located in a diner not to long ago. City building 204. That's too close for comfort." He said hastily.

(Now the characters get to meet one another lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 pm

"I need to find those Polar Gods, ASAP, then I can earn respect!" Alex said, now determined to find the potential power to get Brionac to obey him, permanently, without risk of corruption, not paying attention to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

"Polar Gods? Where did you even hear about those?" Mahad questioned.
"But anyway, are we getting out of here before another dead guy appears." Mahad added

(Wasn't it the other group we were doing the Polar Gods in? Don't really see how they stand up to the Egyptian Gods either, aside from their reviving effects.)

Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:07 pm

"It seems that way." Ko told Shane. "At the very least my sister and I know personally that it cancels out powers. We have a twin bond, and it's greatly weakened. It only became like this after we got close to Fayt, so..." The teen trailed off, leaving the other man to form his own opinion of the matter.

Ne just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Shane simply nodded, trying to think over the words and information circling in his head from just the last few moments of his life. "This is a little crazy, don'tcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

"I read about them in a library before we left. Loki, Thor and Odin. They're supposed to be somewhere in the world." Alex explained, more determined than ever.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Kai rolled his eyes and gave a nod. That was putting it lightly. Still, after fighting in the Fortune Cup he had kinda gotten used to it all. The Blackdragoon flicked his pigtail over his shoulder and crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing upon the Rutherford,

"So, you really are just a guy on vacation?"

Fayt smiled and crossed his arms, nodding

"Yup."

The Blackdragoon rubbed his chin, noting the features and stance of the fellow Englishman. A few seconds passed before he slouched and put his hands in his pockets. "I guess I believe you. So, what kinda' fast food do you like..?"

Fayt just sweat-dropped.

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Mistakes happen -shrug-
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:27 pm

"But you don't have time to search for them now. What, with Fayt on your trail." Sapphire advised.

"Should we run?" Mahad asked Alex and Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 pm

"I got all the time I need. And no one to get in my way to finding them." Alex said, coldly, heading off in the correct direction, unknowing to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 pm

(He shouldn't even know they exist. No library has an "Ancient Powerful Monster Card" section. No searchin', no knowin'. just sayin', kay? And yes, have 'em meet.)

"The guy aked a pretty important question!" Shane added in to Kai's comment "For all we know your "powers" are from the food you eat!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm

OOC: Gee, guys, thanks for spamming the board up and making me go throug hand deleting the posts <_< (i could have left them, but they wer eANNOYING AS HELL TO SCROLL DOWN WITH....Also, if I deleted a post without the OOC, my mistake <_<; ) if you're going to talk about something OOC and it takes more then two freaking posts...WE HAVE A CHATROOM FOR A FREAKING REASON!!!! USE IT!!!

at any rate, even if we were at the part where the polar gods activated themseles...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU WOUOLD GET THEM! Why? Well, first of all, they are canon to Team Ragnorok (Although that could change....not likely) and second, there has to be a REASON! A WAY you got them. For example: My character Zeiya didn't start out with uber monsters in her deck....and when she did, Kai GAVE it to her...So basicaly, and I quote from Leon's top 10 Role Play Killers:

3 - What. The. Fuck?
You said you became the King of Games? Huh, when did this happen? Oh, whats that, your character became a angsty-little shit? Woah, erm, why? Your character can see spirits, have ice powers, and be the hero whenever he wishes? Care to explain why? No? Well, fuck you too buddy, here's a nice ban.

Bottom Line: Show us why, when, and how.

Rant over, had to get that out of my system. I'm not the one to freaking shout out like this, but SERIOUSLY! We're role playing normal people! (to an extent) Although it would be awesome as hell, it's cheap and broke as well (fuck, i rhymed again.....). I mean, sure, back in the old group, i cared not. However, the forum is basically a fresh start for all of us. I mean, sure, Seth has his Arcane powers....but he isn't flashing them around or have a godly almighty OTK deck like before (well...all of our decks wer epretty much OTK) So seriously, right now this storyline doesn't really have a set time because the other one has been put on halt (attempting to drag bryan back) and that was near the beginning of the Dark Signer! If you don't know if this happened yet or when will that happen, ask the others (IN THE CHAT! SRSLY, NO MORE 5+ POSTS OF ONLY OOC)

OK! RANT! DONE! OVER! NADA! OWARI! ASDF!....by the by, i would have posted this rant on another part of the board, but 9.99999 out of 10 chance that you won't even bother clicking it Neutral I BLAME EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS FOR THIS!!!! /complete and utter sarcasm on that last statement

IC:

Zeiya merely blinked and stares at the ground, still blushing a bit. She coughed to clear her throat as she mentally shrank from everyone's sight....or attempted to.

Seiki stood up straigth and turned to Fayt. "How long have you had that power, Rutherford?" She said as she put her hands in her pockets. "I'm really curiosu to be honest. That is ten times much better than these damn Psychic powers of mine...."

"A-Anyways..." Zeiya finally managed to say before grinning. "You guys wouldn't happen to see a guy with short black hair and green streaks wearking a green shirt, have you?" To be honest...she was curious. Shuho basically disapepared on them after the Fortune Cup and she was quite worried.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 pm

"Longer than I remember.." hummed Fayt as he crossed his arms, taking a gander up at the sky. He ran through his thoughts for a few moments, before simply coming up a blank. "The first time I fully saw them effect anything though was back in Egypt, when I had a duel against a robed man. He seemed to struggle with every move he made..."

The Rutherford shrugged and then blinked at the next question, once again coming up a blank. "Sadly, no. I've traveled around the world quite a bit, but I've not been in this country long, so I wouldn't even know where to start..."

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Woah, you must of been rather cranky and tired when you wrote that rant. Safe to say, I mostly refer to Bryan on who gets "Special Cards" and such, as he knows the balance much better than I ever will.

For example when the Earthbound Immortals are released in the DS Arc, it will be possible to get one, until they are locked again at the end of the arc. Before you ask, no, I will not single anybody out or use my rank to get the best cards. Hell, I don't even give myself a "Duelist Level" because I don't want to come off as an ass.

Safe to say, I don't give a rats ass how people duel or act, as long as they and their opponent have fun. The Forbidden List of September is in effect, but I'm still quite lax with that. OTK (players) are banned. What is the point of playing afterall, if you end it in the first five turns..?

Either way, just my trail of thoughts. Oh, and before you ask, yes, I really did write a "Top 10 RP Killers" list. Please, don't take what she says to heart, she's just feeling angry at the moment.

Now, how about we all get back on with the RP'ing? I'm kinda waiting for Alex and the gang to meet up with the second group..

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

"GAH!" Zeiya cried out, messign up her own hair. "Where is that moron?! He disappearede from us after the Fortuen Cup! I can't trust him not being nearby if he can't even ridea Duel Runner decently!" She cupped her hands over her mouth and started shouting. "SHUHOOOOO!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!!!"

"Interesting..."Seiki mumbled. "You are lucky, my friend; having the power to nullify ours. I'm glad, to be honest. You don't have to carry around the burden of powers that could potentially KILL your opponents...and I didn't hurt you whatsoever." She sighed heavily as she looked up at the sky. "Wish I had something like that..." She tilted her head to Aki. "What about you, Izayori? Wouldn't you wish you had something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 am

Shane watched as the topic of powers was knocked back and forth between the gorup, each member seemingly discussing powers that they had, save a few. His eyes began to widen, the thoughts now finally settling in the back of his mind on what was going on. He didn't say anything, he couldn't, but the thoughts of having powers were like the ultimate ecstacy to him. He mustered up enough energy to speak, sounding like a small child who just saw a new toy in the store. "COOOOOOOOOL! Cool,cool,cool! Man this is just so awesome! Wait, do I have any powers?" He waved his hands around, trying to trigger something. "Oh c'mon!"

-----------

OOC: Thank you Julie. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 am

OOC: Go ahead; we'll probably deny it since you would have to put it in the Created Cards section...you CANT just magically have a powerful/rare card out of the blue. You can't say that you got it before when you didn't even show us you did! Seriously, I've been tolerate and ignoring it for a looooong time, but this just set it off...Just have a normal deck and duel normally Neutral none of us are the main character, none of us are special, none of us are FREAKING GODLY GOD MARY SUES (we were before in the old group lol) !! We're jsut normal duelists going along with the 5Ds canon storyline, making a few changes here and there.

IC:

"I want a cool power tooo!!!" Zeiya said as she copied what Shane attempted to do. Apparently, she forgot the whole fact that she had a Spirit duel monster.

"Trust me, boy, you would regret it if you had Psychic powers like me and Little Miss Red here." Seiki said, motioning to Aki. She wlaked up to him and got close to his face, staring at him with her cold, lazy like eyes...as if she was glaring right through his head.

"or would you want to use it to get payback on a few people....what if they have Psychic powers...? You could get yourself killed you know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next