Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 am

Seiki sighed and put her hands behind her head. "Of course they didnt work, you twat. I'm glad, too." She said as she ate her food. "That other guy isnt someone you should mess with...Trust me on this one, will you?"

"But that doesnt mean we should allow him to diss satellites like that!" Zeiya said as she ate her food in anger. "He's such a jerk! More than Sludge and Kariya! I should have dueled him...I could have beaten him!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

"Theif! Theif!"

The doors leading to the kitchen flung open and like a bird in flight, a young man shot through the air, landing on his back. He was followed by the chef, a butcher knife in his hand. The man pushed himself back with his hands and rolled up to his feet. He wore a black leather jacket and pants, and a black and white bandana around his forehead.

"How dare you try to steal from me?!?!

The young man rubbed the back of his head and shot his angry glare at the chef.

"OWWW YA SON OF A BITCH! I go in the back to help and this is the thanks I get? RUDE!"

The Chef swung his knife through the air, theatening the man with action.

"If I ever catch you back here I'll make you the main course!"

With his rage boiling the chef barged back intot he kitchen, the sound of pots and pans smacking into the ground. The man got up, turning around to face the group, flashing them a smile and pulling out a dinner roll form his pocket. He threw it up intot he air, catching it in the same hand, then taking a big bite, chewing and swallowing before giving off a laugh.

"Help myself I mean!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

"Oh look, Zeiya, you havea friend." Seiki said, not bothering to look at him as she ate.

"Hey, just because I use to steal from Lenny and those jerkos doesnt make me the same as him!!!" Zeiya replied with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Same as me? Ouch, darlin', that hurts!" The young man threw his roll into the air, catching it again a she mad ehis way over to their table, lacing his hand son it and leaning in. "What's that supposed to mean anyway? I'm not some bad guy, I gotta live too, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 pm

"Of course you need to live...but through stealing is just sad." Seiki said, glaring at him from the corner of her eye.

"Seiki, I'm right here, you know!" Zeiya complained as she pout even mroe, crossing her arms and sinking lower in her seat.

"So what do we owe the pleasure of yet another Neo Dominoian? Wasn't Drakemore enough?" Seiki said as she rest her chin on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 pm

"Neo WHA?!?!? You mean those cheap Junkers? Hell no! I'm all Satellite and damn proud of it!" the young man pounded his chest, his smirk turning into a prideful smile. He held his fist over his heart and proclaimed with the voice of a warrior "Name's Shane Pelletier, Warrior-Duelist and Engineer extraordinare, and definately not no snot-nosed Junker!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 pm

"Oh, so you're a bigot and a thief?" sighed Kai as he bowed his head with a sweatdrop, his pigtail falling behind him. After running into a pretty-boy with a Synchro fetish, and a person that rants about destiny, he was quite sick of meeting crazy people. Either way the Blackdragoon stood up out of his seat and shrugged, glancing at the others,

"I'm gonna pay the bill, be back in a sec."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:23 pm

"Ho ho....A Satellite without a marker? Better watch yoruself or you'll end up being caught." Seiki said, moving the leftover food wit her fork.

"No way, you're form the Satellite! so are we!" Zeiya exclaimed as she grin. "I'm Zeiya Hisaki and that's Seiki over there!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 pm

"Who's the dude with the girly pig-tail?" Shane said , thumbing over to Kai. He chuckled a bit, shaking his head, because in all honest, he didn't care. "Awesome! Great to see some hard working people instead of some silver-spoon fed sociopaths!" He sat down where Kai was, I mean, he wasn't using it!

"So what's gotcha in this neck fo the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm

"I'm the guy that has just gone broke."

The pigtailed boy walked back up to the tail with his hands in his pockets, his blue eyes blinking. He silently gestured behind him with a grimace and rolled his eyes as he spoke "Do you know how hard it is to get proper service with a marker on your face?"

He then sighed and scratched his face, glancing at Aki. She was gazing straight out the window of the cafe, leading to outside. Kai turned his head, following her gaze to a figure talking to a few people across the road. Silver hair flashed across his view.

Where was prettyboy going?

Either way, he didn't care. Kai crossed his arms and then upped an eyebrow at the person in his seat "Now is there a reason you're talking to us, or..?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"Ya know, kid......." Shane pointed at Kai multiple times, his eyes evading him for a moment as he thought, chewing over the remainder of his roll before looking back up at him "You got a bad attitude! What, friendly face can't say hello to someone who talked to them?" He stood up, smirking in his face "Plus I'm talkin' to them, not you. Though, from the real nifty ink ya got there" Shane motioned to the marker on Kai's face "You're not that bad of a dude, least not to me. Try bein' a little less offensive, 'kay?" Shane winked at him, then turned to look to the group. "But me, naw, I don't mean any trouble, just thought you guys seemed like cool people. I'm a social guy, after all."

Last edited by Seth Drakemore on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well, you're WAYYYYY better then that Seth Drakemore guy!" Zeiya said, slamming her hands on the table. "I mean, he kept on dissing us jsut because we're Satellites! If it wasn't for Seiki, I would have beaten him to a pulp!"

Seiki merely rolled her eyes and watched Aki. "You're probably wondering how in the world does he have the power to nullify our own psychic powers or something along the lines of that, arent you?" She said as she sighed. "Don't think about it too much...It'll be like us wondering why our powers exist."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Shane stopped chewing, swallowing the food he had before going wide-eyed at Zeiya's comment. "Seth Drakemore? THE Seth Drakemore?!?!" Shane slammed his hands on the table, getting a little closer to Zeiya to express the urgency of the situation "What the hell was Drakemore doing over here?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm

He had never heard of Seth Drakemore, much like the others. The Blackdragoon just simply blinked at the teen's comments and rolled his eyes, his raven-hair falling over his blue eyes. "I'm not even going to gift' that with a meaningful response,"

Kai finally sighed and uncrossed his arms, running a hand through his hair as he turned away. His pigtail fell over his shoulder as Aki stood up to follow him, his hands going into his pants pockets. He caught the sight of a certain male again and nodded to the red head, both of them dashing out the Café in an instant

"We'll catch up with you guys later!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:17 pm

"I'm thinkin' he doesn't like me." Shane said with a laugh "But anyway, Drakemore's in Japan? Makes no sense...."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Two white haired twins were walking down the street, talking. Most people might have seen it as argueing, but for them it was just their daily playful banter. Some might have considered it an odd relationship, but the two wouldn't want it any other way.

"I'm telling you, they're vegetables!"

"No, it's been proven that they're fruits..."

"I don't care! They can say what they want, tomatoes are vegetables!"

"If you don't care what they say, then how can your opinion have any basis?"

"You know wha-" The female twin was about to counter her brother's statement when she felt someone run into her. Both twins winced a bit and the girl fell down.

She glared at the pig-tailed man. "That hurt! Say sorry." Then her cheeks puffed out childishly.

Her sibling just rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry I-"

Kai froze.

His eyes stared into fellow blue ones in an instant, his cheeks turning a slightly dim red. He had to admit, this girl was really quite cute. He felt Aki blink at him as he quickly held out a hand to the fallen girl, his accent coming full frontal to hide the embarrassment he felt

“Sorry 'bout that, my fault entirely. You see, we're kinda chasing this silver haired dude with blue eyes...”
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Ko noticed the blush and gave the guy a wary look, but otherwise did and said nothing. His sister, on the other hand, was completely oblivious to why that was.

She took his hand, stood up, and smiled, happy. "It's okay, you said you're sorry. You don't have to be embarressed about it!" She brushed herself off and paused in thought. "That sounds kind of like Fayt..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 pm

"Fayt..? The guy called himself Rutherford, just before kicking Seiki's butt in a duel..." hummed Kai in thought as he rubbed his chin, turning away to hide his still red cheeks. Aki nodded and took a step forward, looking at the girl twin before she spoke herself,

"He..is a rather odd man. He also has a rather strange power..." She said as she took a glance around before shifting her gaze back to the twin. "I don't suppose you have seen him..?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:16 pm

"He did say that was his surname..." Ko thought aloud, half to himself and half to them. "I don't know why he didn't say his full name to you, he did to us." He still seemed wary, but for slightly different reasons now, as if he had noticed something. Still, it was obvious he was trying his best not to let it get to him.

Ne was still oblivious. "Oh yeah! He was heading in the opposite direction of us just a few seconds ago! I would have stopped to say hi but I was trying to convince my brother here that he was wrong." She gave him a look.

Said brother simply sighed. "I told you, they're fruits..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 pm

"Oh my, a Tomato is technically the fruit of a tomato plant, but it is used as a vegetable in cooking...." purred a rather smooth yet familiar voice from the side. Kai and Aki span around, tensing as they met blue eyes once again, narrowing their own.

Fayt grinned at them, his stance almost lazy,

"I've heard you've been looking for me...?"

Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:45 pm

"Ha! I was right!"

"We were both right and wrong."

"That still make me right and you wrong!"

Ko lifted up his hands in defeat, and his sister did a victory dance. While she gloated, Ko turned to Fayt and smiled before nodding. He seemed a little less tense than before. "Hi Fayt, how have you been? Thanks again for earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:54 pm

"Think nothing of it."

Fayt merely waved him off with a smile, his silver hair falling over his feminine features. He stood in a simple suit, and he seemed quite relaxed, even as the supposed "Black Rose Witch" and a duelist with a marker stared straight at him.

The Blackdragoon hiked his rather broad shoulders as his fists clenched, the criminal marker almost burning in the light. His own blue gaze met the Rutherford before he spoke to the fellow English duelist, his tone dry. "I don't suppose you would mind answering some questions..?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 am

The other two simply watched with curiousity as to what would happen, Ne having finally finished her victory dance. They wondered what had happened between them to have them act like this? They silently agreed that they would wait and see what they could learn from this.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 am

"Why do these accursed powers of mine....not exist around you..?" asked Aki almost longingly, staring at her hands. Kai nodded and chipped in with his own "Yeah, how come Seiki's didn't work either? It is like a switch has been flipped!"

Fayt sweat-dropped and then scratched his cheek,

"The truth? I have no idea!"

The two just stared at him, stunned.

"W-Whaat!?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: "Around you" = There is a vicinity limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next