Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 pm

"What do I say? No. I activate Dark Bribe."

Fayt threw out his hand and the card on the field flipped upwards, his voice echoing loudly as his monster continued "This cards Negates the activation of your Trap Card and destroys it. You, on the other hand, get to draw one card from your deck."

His eyes flashed and he pointed at the beast "Do you quite understand? With you now open to attack, your life points are now at the exact amount for me to win this game. Dark Simorgh has two-thousand seven-hundred attack points, the number of your life points..."

He shook his head as he smiled under the shadows of his hair

"So, unless you have anything else left, I'm quite sure I win..."

A certain Blackdragoon swore loudly in the crowds.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 pm

"Tch....forgot about the damn facedown." She cursed under her breath as Mirror wall broke and her monster was destroyed while she drew her one card. "So? are you going to continue to your second attack?"

Zeiya stood up and cupped her mouth with her hands. "Seiki! Don't give up! You can beat him!" she shouted. IT was true that she had a bad feeling something's oging to happen after teh duel, but she didn't want her friend to lose.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:17 pm

"Bravismo."

The word rolled off of the tongue of the watchman of the shadows. His smirk widened, this duel serving his need very well. While is was not the style he would have used, nor the speed in which he could have executed his strategy, the man commended 'Rutherford' in the back of his head. He seemed to have everything under control the entire time, but he seemed to enjoy the hunt. Either way, a duel isn't over until the last Life Point is depleted. He had hoped that this other girl, whoever she was, would be bale to put up some sort of a fight. He was starting to get bored.

Then man looked down to his right hand, noticing that, whatever he hoped to see from the Sapphire ring upon his finger was still gone. He gripped one fist, trying to channel an activation of what he searched for, still nothing.

"What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:19 pm

"Unless you intend to pull out a Kuriboh like your Blackdragoon friend, this duel has come to an end," toned Fayt as he threw out his hand. Dark Simorgh suddenly pitched out a screech, glowing with darkness licked power. The beast swooped down upon the girl, intent on knocking her straight out of the duel...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:30 pm

"That's exactly what I'm going to do, unfortunetely." She said as she took the card in her hand and put it in the graveyard. a ghost of Kuriboh appearedon the field and went through the monster, insuring that Seiki's life points wouldn't be destroyed.

"This duel isn't over...not yet!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"I kinda predicted that..."

Fayt rolled his eyes at the use of the card before shrugging, looking at the three monsters on his side of the field. He had gained her monster because of Goyo Guardian's effect, and he still had the two rather beastly creatures too. All in all, it wasn't a bad defence.

He finally sighed deeply and then held up one of the last two cards in his hand, speaking loudly "Very well, I shall end my turn with a single facedown. I admit that I expected this to be over with, but maybe I truly am underestimating you."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:05 am

"This turn will decide the duel, then. Draw!" Seiki said as she drew. "I activate the magic card, Pot of Greed! This allows me to draw two more cards from my deck. Next, I activate Brain Control. By paying 800 life points, I can control one of your monsters until the end of your turn." The card appearedon the field and two green hands shot out, grabbing a hold of Goyo Guardian and dragging him over to Seiki's side of the field. "Now I summon Counsler lily in attack mode!" With a flash from the card, a woman wearing what looks like a nurse's coat with pink hair and wings appearedo n the field. (LVL 3 Earth)

"Now I tune my fairy with your level 6 Goyo Guardian!" Lily and GOyo guardian went through the animation of Synchro summoning.

"Synchro summon! Naturia Leodrake!" She shouted as light shot out from the monsters. A giant paw of some sorts stepped out before another one and soon revealed...

...a flower lion of some sort. A very BIG flower lion. (lvl 9) (3000/1800)

"When Counsler Lily is sent tot he graveyard for a synchro summon, I can increase my Lion's attack points by 1000!" Seiki shouted as a pinkish glow surrounded her monster. "Now, attack Flamvell!" Naturia LEodrake let out a mighty roar before running to her formor synchro monster. He jumped and slashed down at Flamvell.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 am

"An overgrown house cat...with a flower? Cripes, you do have such odd beasts..." muttered Fayt as he lazily stood there with his hair flowing around him in the wind, his hands in his pockets. His defence monster shattered into pieces, leaving him with a single monster, one which was weaker than her beast.

Yet, the rather smirk still stood on his lips, as if he knew something she didn't. He seemed amused by the whole situation, his gaze staring straight past her beast and into her eyes. His hand came up and he began to speak "You have no cards on hand, no Trap or Spell cards set, and a single beast with three-thousand attack points, or the odd four-thousand...."

He smiled,

“I do believe you are out of options.”

A narrowed pair of eyes snapped onto him from the crowds. Kai studied the rather girly-looking boy with grim detail, making note of the fact that he seemed so sure of himself, even though Seiki seemed to have a rather good chance at winning...

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Mah, mah, using something like Mirror Force or Magic Cynlinder would be something of a snappy move, but I don't want Fayt to play like that considering Seiki attacked a DEFENCE monster (look up Goyo Guardian's effect).

He makes a point that he can get rid of that beast with a single card, without using any Spells or Traps. If she had attacked his Dark Simorgh, a simple Negate Attack would of put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 am

~He underestimated her.......~ The man in black thought, seeing the duel begin to dwindle down into it's last few final moves. ~......or overhyped himself.~

"Don't get so confident yet." The man spkoe out louder than ever, this time turning the heads of a few members in the on-looking crowd. Their faces reflected the mixed emotions of confusion and disbelief. The man made eye contact with simply one person, the man directly across from him, but his stare was haunting enough that it felt like he was leering into all of their souls.

"She hasn't grasped victory just yet." He turned his attention back to the duel, not blinking even once, as if he was some kind of android. "Neither of their stategies are unbeatable, but it's exactly as he said, she has no other options. She's played herself into a corner."

The man's throat and chin vibrated a bit due to a light chuckle he contained in his lips, his eyes narrowing a bit in amusement. "And she's a professional? Not likely."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 am

OOC: yeah, that was the most crappy idea i have ever thought of.....note to self, dont duel in the morning!

IC:

"Oi, you find lots of strange cards in the Satellite..." She said as she crossed her arms. "I believe I'm ojut of options too, but that's because I started this duel really crappy."

Zeiya perked up and heard Seth's comment. She puffed her cheeksi n rage as she point and glared at him. "Seiki's definetely a professional duelist, you big jerk! She'll win thsi duel for sure!"

"This whole duel is a big, giant joke."

Seiki and zeiya paused and turned to the owner of the voice, seeing Yukina walking up to their view. She had that bored and annoyed look on her face as she stared at Seiki.

"Honestly, You were much better during the Fortune Cup....but this is just pathetic." She stated, shaking her head. "I thought you were different from the otehr satellites, but I guess I was wrong to believe."

"H-hey!" Zeiya shouted as she walked up to Yukina. "Just because we're satellites doesn't affect our dueling!"

"Then what kind of duel do you call that?" She said, pointing at the duel between Seiki and Fayt. "The girl has no hand, no possible counter moves, and the boy obviously has a plan up his sleeve. What could she possibly do to prevent ehr from losing next turn?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 am

"She has no chance. Rookie mistake made by a rookie duelist. I've only been here for a few days and you Satellites make me sick."

The man's smirk grew a bit more, his arrogance overwhelming even his own physical being. Zeiya's comments only boosted his annoyance and ego. Why would comments from just another Satellite bother him? The scum, they need to know their place.

"If she's a professional, I've come to the wrong place." He closed his eyes, using his right, knuckle-gloved hand to brush a strand of hair out of his face, following it up by another single scoff.

"I came for competiton."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:43 am

"What?! You don't belive me?!" Zeiya said, a red anger mark on her forehead. "I'll show you you're wro-"

"Zeiya, cut it out!" Seiki shouted as Zeiya reached for her duel disk. "There's no point in getting angry by his comments. You'll jsut be proving his theory right!"

"B-But...he was making fun of you D:!"

"So?" Seiki leto ut a huff as her face returned to its annoyed and boring look. "I'm hardly trying. I'm just trying to have fun for once."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 am

"Hmph"

Seth shook his head, a look on his face of sheer disappointment. He never opened his eyes, they weren't worthy of his gaze.

"Exactly what I thought. You're just street trash with no honor."

His eyes slowly opened as he looked Zeiya from the corner of his face, looking down at her. "No courage."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 am

"WHAT?!" Zeiya shouted. That basically drew the line between them. "Grrrr....Who do you think you are, being all high and mighty like that!!!"

Seiki let out a sigh and facepalmed. "Well, taht just ruined my fun in this pathetic duel fo mine..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:59 am

"You Satellites must not pay attention to world news."

The man cackled as he turned to face her. The light from the dim sky shimmering on his Duel Disk which appeared as a blackened Angel Wing, folded in to avoided unnecessary contact when outside of a duel.

"Seth Drakemore, CEO of the Drakemore Syndicate............"

He held out his right, duel-disk covered arm, his hand opened out to her. "And depending on which path Destiny has chosen for you in this moment..........Your worst Nightmare."

The man now identified as Seth glared intot he eyes of Zeiya, looking into her very mind, trying to pull the strings of her emotions and make her dance exactly how he wanted her too.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 am

A certain Blackdragoon just sweat-dropped.

"Cripes, this reminds me of the time I dropped a ladder on that cat...." muttered Fayt as he observed the anger in the conversations. He scratched his head and then shrugged, drawing his card as he finally began his turn "Either way, I guess it is time I put my final move into action!"

He held up a finger and began to smile, counting off a few card names "Before I begin, let us review. I have a Sunny Pixie in my graveyard, along with the recent addition of a Tragoedia. This means there is a Light and Dark monster in my graveyard, yes..?"

A dark flash of energy ran across the area as the Rutherford threw up his hand, holding up a monster card. His voice boomed of the Special Summon "Guess it is time to end this! Come forth, Chaos Sorcerer (2300/2000)!"

Fayt smiled lightly and bowed, explaining to the girl "This monster can be Special Summoned if I remove one Light and one Dark from play in the graveyard. Sadly, that isn't all of what it does. You see, Chaos Sorcererr can remove one monster on the field from play each turn, meaning..."

He pointed straight at the girl with a pleased smile, his features almost relaxed and friendly. He bore no vile intent against the girl, as he had indeed enjoyed that match. Sadly, it seemed he had won, meaning the fun had come to a unsatisfying end.

"Dark Simorgh, attack her directly."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

Seiki glared at Fayt as he sent his monster to attack. She seemed to reach for ehr graveyard, only to freeze and turn to Seth. Her eyes were widen in shock at his words.

"What the hell did you just say you were?!" she shouted. She realized that she was still dueling and quickly turen back, only for the monster to hit her dead on and depelte the rest of her life points. "Tch...damn, wasn't paying attention...."

"I never heard of you or yout stupid company thingie!" Zeiya shouted as she glared at him. "That doesn't make you better than us!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:27 am

"Well, deary, guess that's my time to vanish," toned Fayt as he clicked off his duel disk, saluting the girl with a grin and a swipe of the hand, before looking at the still stunned red head in the background. He finally met the eyes of a certain Blackdragoon and chuckled lightly, his voice echoing

"Don't worry about pretty-red', she'll be fine."

Kai watched on stunned as the Rutherford gave a farewell and began to walk away, leaving the Blackdragoon to dash past Seiki and shake his hand with two narrowed eyes before shrugging "Dude, don't suppose ya' have a sister, do ya!?"

The feminine boy just laughed.

Kai just pouted.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:30 am

"I'm not surprised, you probably can't afford a television." Seth laughed as he held his arms out, as if ordering the audience to gaze upon his magnificence. "The Drakemore Syndicate, the United States' top organization for the developement and advancing of Duel Monsters technology and Duelists themselves. Essentially, we're the Kaiba Corp. of the Western World!"

Seth then smirked in the direction of Zeiya. "You are correct child, it doesn't that doesn't make me better than you." He bent his arm, revealing his Duel disk even more so than before, his darkened eyes glaring through her skull just over it. "My ability makes me better than you."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:36 am

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" Zeiya cried as she put on her own duel disk. "I'll show everyone you're not so high and mighty!" She grabbed her deck and was about to put it in her duel disk until a hand lashed out and grabbed her wrist, preventing her from doing just that. Zeiya turned in suprise to see a rather dark looking Seiki.

"What the hell did I just say a few moments ago!" She yelled, glaring at Zeiya. "There is no way in hell you can even hope to beat him, Zeiya! Just ignore what he says and leave!" With that said, she used her other hand to grab Zeiya's deck and crossed her arms. "If you duel just because he badmouths you, you're no better than he is!"
"Oh? What's the CEO of Drakemore's doing all the way out here?" Yuki said, glancing at Seth. "Shouldn't you be dueling someone of a higher caliber?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 am

"Then don't duel me for my words." Seth glared at both of them. This arguing between these two street rats was entertaining, but not what he came here for.

"Duel me for your pride! Duel me for your honor! Duel me to prove me wrong!"

His eyes opened a bit wider, not going entirely mad, but resting ont he rbink of insanity. He thrusted his upper-body forward, his arms still outstretched.

"I see it in you, child! I see the will to fight for what you believe in, the history of doing just that, and the roads that destiny has layed for you! This duel is unavoidable, we were destined to clash since the beginning of time!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

"Yeaaah..."

Kai just blinked and turned to the others, shrugging as he put his hands in his pockets "Wanna go grab some food? Watching that duel with the pretty-boy kinda got me hungry. Destiny can go sulk for awhile. Besides, I believe Aki wants to talk to us about something..."

Indeed, the red haired girl look interested in talking about something with them as she stood behind the Blackdragoon. The pigtailed boy simply grinned and scratched his cheek, his blue eyes gazing at those looking straight at him

"Whaaat? Oh, come on! We've been standing in the freezing cold for the past hour. I'm hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:15 am

"B-but....duel, payback, jerko, honor!" Zeya said, waiving her arms around. She was rewarded with a pull of her hair.

"You are not going to duel and that's final" Seiki said as she dragged Zeiya over to Kai. "Come on, lets go." She glanced back a glare to Seth. "We're obviously not needed."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 am

"Run vermin." Seth spoke under his breath, watching the group leaving and catching the glance. His face cracked further in a smirk "You can't deny destiny, only delay the inevitable." He quickly turned, his trench coat flailing in the wind as he calmly glided back in the direction he came from, the shadows once again engulfing his body. They would collide one day, just not today.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:53 am

Sometime later...

"Well, that was different!" commented Kai as he ate, making sure not to talk with his mouth full of food. They sat in a rather small diner, which seemed to pay a tribute to Turbo Dueling. His pigtail hung behind him, and one arm was swung behind the back of the seat. He looked at the red head across of him and then tipped his head

"So, Aki, what is the story with you and that girl-boy.?"

She frowned in return and then sighed, studying him for a moment. A short tense silence echoed before she began "I attacked him. I lost control, and he was the first duelist to come forward. I thought nothing of it, until my powers didn't work...."

Kai blinked,

"Wait, so this dude really can stop your abilities?"

He scratched his cheek and then took a gander at Seiki in assistance "I suppose yours didn't work either, huh?" Kai really didn't understand this whole thing, but he finally put it down to working it out later. Thus, he sighed and then continued onto another subject

"What about that other dude? Was he another loon, or was he just REALLY high?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next