Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 pm

"If he were made of ice instead of stone, I'd keep it, but I don't have it! So get off of me!" Alex defended himself, as Jessica's eyes got big as she saw Fuego on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 pm

"SHUT UP!" Seth demanded, annoyed further by their pointless avoidance. This was going on far enough. His rage boiled behind his blank face, his temper ready to get the best of him.

"Either give me what I want......." Seth lifted up his right arm, revealing his duel disk once again "Or I'll take it!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm

"I told you I DON'T HAVE IT!!!" Alex yelled, now enraged, as his hair turned ice blue, as well as his eyes, and a strong icy wind started to kick in, fueled by the fury that Alex felt.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm

"He didn't do it!" Mahad said panicking a little.

"He can assure you we don't have Obelisk. But if Obelisk was here, perhaps Fayt Rutherford has it. If you check his dueling history, he has beaten several top ranked duelist. How else could someone who was virtually unknown in the dueling world accomplish this!?" Sapphire insisted with a look of fear on his own face as well.

Last edited by Mahad Truesdale on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Back at the restaraunt...

"Yeah! Let's gooo!!!" Zeiya cheered as she put her arm around Shane's neck. "Come on, Seiki!"

Seiki merely stared at the two ex-thieves before sighing and standing up.

"If we run into that drakemore Bastard, I'm holding you personally responsible." Seiki said to Shane.

"Wait, why do you think we'll see him again so soon?"

".....Let's jsut go"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Ko shook his head. "The only question I had for you has already been answered, so nope." His sister just nodded quietly in agreement, also having no questions. She caught Kai looking at her once and blushed before looking down. Lucky for Kai's sake, Ko had not noticed.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 pm

"Fayt Rutherford....."

Seth mumbled the words to himself, thinking over the name as if he had heard it before. Wait, he had. The feminine duelist from earlier today who had defeated the Satellite scum posing as a professional Duelist. He looked back up at the group, now feeling the blast of Icy air from Alex's transition into power.

"Then Fayt may have to be paid a visit. Well then.........perhaps you you are as innocent as you say you are...." Seth extended his arm outward, his Duel Disk initiating. The rune-like symbols encircling his Life Point counter exploding to life in a glow of blue. The card field opened like a raven wing, setting into place and fully activating.

"It's a shame I can't let you leave now. Either way, whether you have the God in your possession or not, you know about it's location. Call this playing things safe."

The man's cold complexion glared in the direction of Alex, designating him as his target.

-----------------

Shane pointed to himself, confused by Seiki's response.

"Little ol' Me? Why?!?! I swear I've neve rmet the dude, he's just a big deal!"

He then acknowledged Zeiya's reaction with the arm around his neck.

"Comfy?" he asked in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Back with the others...

Kai blinked and then scratched his cheek with a cheerful smile, watching as Fayt gave a brief nod. After a few passing the seconds, the Rutherford grinned and crossed his arms, speaking. "Well, I guess that is all over and done with. I'm quite glad...."

The Blackdragoon just laughed and put his hands in his pockets, slouching lazily as he hid his red cheeks,

"Yeah, yeah. Still..."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"I don't know SQUAT!" Alex snapped, as an icicle came from the ground, containing Alex's duel disc. Immediately, Alex smashed the icicle, and got his duel disc ready, which was a combination of a duel disc and a snowflake. "I just got here and you accuse me of something I know nothing about?!" He shouted, not happy as the icy wind slowly became a small snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"I just have a bad feeling whenever I'm around Zeiya all by herself...I'm more than certain something bad's going to happen now that I'm tagging along with two Satellite thieves..." Seiki said, letting out an empty chuckle.

"Seikiiiiiiii, I said I would stop steaing!!! D:!" Zeiya whined before she she smiled. "Well, what are we waiting for? They could be far away, for all we know!!!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 pm

~Yes, dance to strings, puppet.~ Seth thought as he smirked widely, drawing his starting hand. "Well then, that is something new. You don't meet Jack Frost every day, now do you?" He cackled at the comment, awaiting his hot-tempered icy opponent to react in the predictable way.

----------------

"I don't steal for fun," Shane responded with a smile, though he did hold some truth in those words, it was far from the entire truth. "It's just a means of getting by, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Ko and Ne said nothing, the first simply thinking over everything that had happened today while the second merely fiddled with the sleeve of her brother's jacket. Honestly speaking, Ko felt that he had gotten enough surprises to last him a lifetime. He wondered if it would always be like that here...
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Jessica tried to get involved to stop Alex from going berserk, but Alex sensed this and brought up a massive and thick sheet of ice to prevent any outside interference. "Don't even try making fun of me." He said, calmly to Seth, not wanting Brionac to take complete control.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

"Orders will get you no where with me boy." Seth proclaimed, getting into position. When he was ready, he yelled out, signalling Alex to do the same "DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

"Hey, Zeiya, over here!"

Kai called out at he spotted his companions finally arriving in the vicinity. The silver haired boy blinked, spying the duelist he defeated before heading towards them, along with her other friends. The Blackdragoon finally took a step forward and gestured behind him to Fayt and the twins

"Look who I found."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

"Make the first move, popsicle." Alex said, very cold.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

"Alex keep your cool." Mahad advised, failing to see the irony in the statement.
"If you duel him, do it with a clear mind." Mahad wished Alex wasn't so cold in duels. Granted, his opponent was quite rude.

"He plans to duel all of us to find Obelisk?" Sapphire pondered. But no. That was just what he was saying. That's right. He is the CEO of the appropriately named Drakemore Syndicate. His company must has detected Alex's duel disk transmitting before the accident. He plans to duel Alex and force him to summon Obelisk. Sapphire concluded.

Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

"He's wasting his time then. Alex doesn't have Obelisk. None of us do. Alex was the one FACING Obelisk, not USING him." Jessica told Sapphire as Alex glared at Seth with a very cold look. "I already told you a million times, I do not have Obelisk. I don't know if I have to freeze you solid to get my point through that thick skull of yours, but if that's what it takes, SO BE IT!" Alex said, letting his power go a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Shane tried to hold back a laugh, keeping his thoughts within his own mind. ~Whoahoho! Now I feel bad about the girly crack to that dude!~ He was new to the situation, so had close to no idea as to who these three look alikes were.

---------------

"You'll regret that, child." Seth said, drawing an additional card, his counter setting at 4000 Life Points. He scanned his hand, studying every card as if they held the path to his victory in small pieces. "You're obviously not worth my full strength, so I'll make this quick. I set two cards Face-Down and end with a Defense Position Monster." Seth chuckled slightly as three Face-Down cards formed from thin air infront of him. "You're move."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

"You'll be the one regretting it. Quick Freeze and Double Summon." Alex said, as he played Double Summon, then Quick Freeze, as both Seth and his spell/trap zones all froze solid. "Elemental Hero Ice Edge, Defender of the Ice Barrier, arise and tune!" Alex continued, as the two monsters quickly disappeared just as fast as they appeared, and to Jessica's worst feelings, a huge roar came from the distance, as her least favorite monster appeared. "Brionac, you know what to do." Alex told the dragon/sea serpent as he let out another roar. (2300/1400) "Discard one card to use Brionac's effect." Alex continued, still very cold, as Brionac blasted Seth's monster back to his hand. "Brionac, time to chow down!" Alex ordered, as Brionac went and took a big bite of Seth's arm.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Seth stepped back, as his Life Points fell rapidly to 1700. He held his arm, wincing in pain. "Bah! What else do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm

"Now you know how I felt when you accused me of something I had no part of. That really hurt when you falsely accused me of having Obelisk, which I did not. If you dare accuse me again of that, I'll have Brionac make a snack of your head!" Alex said, surprising Jessica. "He's never been this cold! Please end this! Alex didn't have Obelisk! It was some form of a past Seto Kaiba who used it!" She pleaded, banging on the ice. "Guess I'll have to resort to something drastic." She said, as she couldn't get the ice to even crack. She then proceeded to call up the wind from the Mist Valley to try to calm Alex down, which worked... slightly. ~She's trying to help me out here!~ The real Alex thought, as he was "benched" for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

"Eh?" Zeiya muttered as she heard someone calling her name. Turning around, She saw Kai along with Fayt and two other people. "Kaiiii!!" She crieda s she ran over to him before attacking him in a glomp hug. "Where were you? I was about to go looking for you!"

"On another note....who are tehse two?" Seiki said as she walked up to the group, pointign at the twins. "They wouldn't happen to be relatives of yorus, are they Rutehrford?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Seth's cries of pain then immediately melted away, as did the ice around his cards as he lbegan to rise, his winces changing to laughter. "You fell for that quite nicely" he proclaimed, gripping the top card of his deck as he pulled it into his hand with force "A pity move was all I needed for you to snap and show me your true power. Learn some restraint, boy! When I'm done with this, I'll have my development team study your remains!" He held out his hand to his field "Sadly, you allowed my cards to remain. I'll show you the error now."

Seth selected the center card in his hand, placing it in his Spell and Trap card zone. "I activate the Spell Card Future Fusion! This card allows me to send fustion material monsters form my deck to the graveyard to Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck during the Second stand-by Phase this card is activated!"

Seth pulled his Deck from the holder, running through the cards and selecting a surprisingly pulling out sixteen Monsters!

"Now I send the necessary Cyber Dragon, as well as fifteen of my other Machine-Type cards to the Graveyard, in order to bring forth my mighty Chimeratech Overdragon in two turns!"

Seth laughed as his cards were sent to the Graveyard, only for his smirk to vanish, a look of sheer thought taking its place. "Then again, you've shown me your best card on the first turn......." his eyes went wild with power drunkness and the need to dominate "SO WHY SHOULD I MAKE YOU WAIT?!?!"

Seth swiped his arm through the air, activating one of his previously frozen face-down cards, the card flipping up on it's initiation.

"I ACTIVATE THE SPELL OVERLOAD FUSION! This card allows me to remove Fusion Material Monsters for a DARK Machine-Type Fusion Monster from my Graveyard from play in order to Special Summon it to the field! I remove EVERY Monster I just sent to the grave using Future Fusion, So now, RISE, CHIMERATECH OVERDRAGON!"

A vortex of black energy appeared behind Seth Drakemore, it's power becomming too great for the Monsters in Seth's Graveyard, as it violently sucked each and every last one into it's maw, becomming even more ferocious, churning harder. Black energy began to surge through it, ending with a massive explosion! Smoke billowed behind him, as everything was reduced to silence. Seth began to shake, his energy building up until being released as an insane laugh! A metallic roar was soon to follow, like the fusion of a ruthless beast and a war machine! A massive shadow formed in the smoke behind him, before the smoke abruptly shot out of the way, revealing Seth's monster in it's full form! Six robotic Dragon heads all looked down upon Alex, his friends, and his Dragon with a strange hunger, a few heads actually smaking into each other, roaring amongst themselves as if they had a "mind" of it's own.

"My Dragon's Attack power is equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used in it's Summoning times Eight-Hundred, so if my math is correct, which it always is, I'd say my beast wields a destructive TWELVE-THOUSAND EIGHT-HUNDRED ATTACK POINTS"

Seth stood in sheer dominance, realizing that he held the duel in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Kai's cheeks burned red as she hugged him, making him laugh as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry, I really had to make sure ol' Rutherford wasn't a threat to Seiki or Aki. That is the last thing we needed..."

Fayt chuckled and brushed his long silver hair out of his face, his blue eyes landing on Seiki as he spoke smoothly. "Not that I'm not excited to see you all, my dear, but why would you think these are my siblings..?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next