Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 am

"To further agitate you, I'm simply going to activate a trap. Gravity Bind, meaning no monster above level 3 may attack. And I got further ways to annoy!" Brionac said, as he placed the card he drew face down and ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I sacrifice my face down monster for JINZO!" Jinzo appeared. "Now that trap is useless, and so are all others. But i can;t get to your life points, so thats all." Kotan had 2 face downs, and 2 monsters, with only 400 life points left.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

"But you certainly didn't see this! I activate my Messenger of Peace! Now no monster with over 1800 ATK may attack! And this is a Spell card, so Jinzo may now not attack! I pay 100 LP during my standby phases or this card is destroyed. There's another barrier for you!" Brionac taunted again, as the spell card appeared as the second face down as he ended his turn without doing much... again...
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I play the spell card i just drew, emergency provisions, ditching one of my face downs." The face down he sacrificed was mirror gate. "Now my life points rise to 1400. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 am

My strategy must be working. You are getting frustrated! I'll pay 100 LP to keep Messenger of Peace in play." Brionac declared, amused by the frustration showing from Kotan as his LP dropped to 600. "I think a new monster face down will work." Brionac said, casually, pleased by the frustration being shown to him.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 am

Kotan drew his card and grinend. "I set this face down card, and call it a turn." He noew had 2 face downs again.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 am

Brionac's smile faded when he saw the grin from Kotan. He was not getting frustrated now. "I don't like the looks on your face now. I preferred the frustrated look better!" He said, as he paid another 100 to drop to 500 LP, as he quickly ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I wish you would attack YOU WUSS OF A DUEL MONSTER SPIRIT!" Kotan ended his turn without doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 am

"Now you see my plan. It was originally to annoy you until you couldn't hold the annoyance in." Brionac said, laughing hysterically at the uproar from Kotan as he drew with a huge smirk. "I will not pay the fee for Messenger of Peace, so I will send it to the graveyard." Brionac declared as he did just that. "Now to reveal the monster I had face down! My Elemental Hero Ocean!" He declared, as one of Jaden Yuki's signature monsters arrived with a trident in its hand. *Or what looks like a trident to me.* (1500/1200) "Now I'll summon Reese the Ice Mistress!" He continued as the female human-like sea serpent appeared on the field. (800/800) "Now for me to tune them together to bring in myself! Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" He declared, as he appeared in his monster form straight from Alex's seal on his forehead. (2300/1400) He then discarded his hand of two cards. "I will activate my effect now, sending both cards from my hand to the graveyard to select two cards on the field and return them to the owner's hand! And I choose Jinzo and Gravity Bind!" He declared, as he let loose two blasts of water that forced the two cards back to the owner's hand. But Brionac wasn't finished as he quickly discarded Gravity Bind. "Now for one of your face-downs!" He said, as he fired another blast of water to one of the face down cards back to Kotan's hand. "Now, time to shatter your Gator!" Brionac said, as he charged at Alligator's Sword, ready to bite its head off.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:07 am

Kotan let alligators sword be destroyed, and kotan smiled. "I annoyed you. That was MY plan."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 pm

"How so? I didn't sound annoyed." Brionac asked, raising one eyebrow in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

"I forced you to call out one of your most powerful monsters. I will beat you soon brionac." Kotan was ready. "Is it my move now?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Now Brionac was getting annoyed himself. "What does it look like, smartalek?!" He asked, holding up Alex's hands being empty.

*Pardon the spelling.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Kotan drew his card and smiled. He said "I throw 2 face down cards. Thats all." He now 4 face down cards. Any of these could help him beat brionac.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm

"You must obviously be planning to use a counter like Magic Cylinder or Mirror Force since you intentionally left yourself wide open." Brionac said, as he drew. "I'll just sacrifice my monsters to bring in General Gantala. That will end my turn and bring back myself." He said, as the monsters disappeared and a monk-like warrior with his hands in an icy aura appeared in their place. (2700/2000) Within seconds of Brionac going back into the seal, he popped out again just as fast. "During my end phases with General Gantala, I may Special Summon one Ice Barrier Monster from my Graveyard. That includes myself, since that was the only one in there to begin with!" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Kotan smiled. He still had 1400 life points. He drew his card and said "I'll set one last card, and end my turn." Kotan had not been drawing any monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

"You best better pray I don't draw the right trap card. If I do, you're finished!" Brionac said as he drew and scowled. "I'm done." He said, simply.

*The card I'm implying to is [b]Straight Flush.[/b] When your opponent's Spell/Trap zones are completely filled, you can destroy them all with this Trap card. I am not planning on having him draw that card any time soon.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "Go, a trap card known as take one chance!" Kotans entire graveyard came out, all face down. "Now, i pick a random card. If its a monster, i can automatically summon it, ignoring its summoning conditions. If its a spell or trap card, i can activate it, ignoring its conditions." Kotan closed his eyes, and picked a card. He opened his eyes and looked at it. He smiled and said "My RED EYES BLACK DRAGON!" Red eyes appeared and roared, but it was in defense mode. "I am also playing the spell card a warrior returning alive. I recall my blue flame swordsman to my hand, since earlier you put my flame swordsman back in the extra deck. Now, i will set one face down monster, and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 pm

"Heh, looks like I won't have to put on my poker face after all." Brionac said, giving a hint to the card he was trying to draw, but failed to do, as he drew and then got frustrated. ~Why now?! Since he has an open zone, it's useless!~ He thought, looking at the card, then back to his field. "Gantala will go to defense mode, and I will attack Red-Eyes myself!" Brionac declared, as the warrior went into a defensive stance and Brionac charged at Red-Eyes, completely forgetting about the face-downs, as it was actually Alex that forced the attack to go through, which now baffled Brionac to no end. ~Why now?!~ He thought, frustrated again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Red eyes was destroyed, and kotan said "I am still in this thing. And i am not gonna fill my trap and spell slots fully." Kotan was angry. He was going to beat him."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Inside Alex's body, Alex was shocked that Kotan didn't activate a trap to destroy Brionac. Now he had to plan another chance to take over as Brionac now overpowered him and blocked him out for a while, while ending his turn. Jessica on the other hand, shouted to Kotan, "Didn't you feel what I felt? I think Alex was the one who forced the attack! I think he wanted you to destroy Brionac!" At this, Brionac shot a blast that froze Jessica solid. "Stupid girl, not knowing when to keep quiet." He muttered, not knowing that he had sealed his own doom this time. Alex saw this, and now was pi$$ed, as he tried as hard as he could to beat Brionac for control. and Brionac felt this. "What are you doing, you fool?!" Brionac shouted, but was ignored as Alex finally took over. "Mess with me, fine by me. Mess with my family, then it's personal!" Alex said, as Brionac's influence temporarily disappeared until Red-Eyes' power went uncontrolled, as Jessica was defrosted. "I... don't know what's going on..." She said, truly not knowing what happened. ~Stupid girl...~ Brionac thought inside the seal on Alex's forehead as it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Kotan was angry and said "I have to get rid of brionac for a bit from alex jessica."Just then, he let red eyes completly take over. Kotan's eyes turned completly red. He said "Kotan let me take over." He drew his card and said "I end my turn. Brionac, if you destroy my face down cards, i will have no monsters to protect my life points. And my face downs, they are useless unless i have monsters on the field."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 pm

"Stupid BRAT! I'll mess with who I want whenever I want!" Brionac snapped, suddenly taking control again, pushing back Alex again. "You are foolish to admit that. In a few turns, I will have enough cards to discard to defeat you once and for all! But for now, I can't take any chance for granted." Brionac said, as he made up his mind and charged at Kotan, again, fueled by Alex's rage on the decision.

*Mahad, care to enter anytime soon?*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Kotan said "What, your too much of a wuss to also hit at my life points directly? Your such a bloody wuss brionac." Kotan didn;t have any monsters left to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 pm

"In case you didn't notice, I'M RIGHT HERE!" Brionac snapped as he was face to face with Koten, ready to blast him into next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next