Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Third Meeting - Red vs Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

The Third Meeting - Red vs Red Empty
PostSubject: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

Kai Blackdragoon rode down the long broken path, his duel runner roaring with glee at his training. The pigtailed duelist wasn't much of a Turbo Duelist, seeing as he had only began training, but he was starting to get the hang of it now with help from a certain Rutherford. All in all though, people such as Zeiya and Shuho were far superior in riding than himself, but he was trying to get better, that was for damn sure.

Slowly he came to a stop, parking next to a walkway as he took off his yellow helmet and shook out his spiky hair. His blue eyes blinked from the sunlight, a smile lighting up across his narrow features. He locked the runner in place and took up his duel disk, opening a can of soda before taking a swig, a small break setting in for the Red-Eyes user. Safe to say, it was quite a good day so far....

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am

Kotan came to the place where kai was. He had his deck and duel disk with him and he saw kai. he said "Hello. We meet again." He shuffled his deck and said "Want to have our third match?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 am

"Eh?"

Kai arched a single eyebrow at the fellow Red-Eyes user before his eyes flashed to a narrow, a sharp grin crawling across his lips. He stood up off his yelllow duel runner and brought up his duel disk, his criminal marker shining in the light beaming down upon them both. He could almost hear a certain card calling out to him for his deck, begging him once again to take this duelist on. "Yeah, why not? Ol' Red and I are ready to throw down!"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am

Kotan drew his 5 cards and said "I'll start." He drew his card and said "I activate polymerization, merging the legendary swordsman masaki and flame manipulator to create flame swordsman!" Flame swordsman came forth. "Now i end my turn with one face down card."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Kai took hold of his deck and then drew his six cards, a small unseen flash echoing over the sixth drawn. He brought up the cards and then grinned, holding up one of them with a wink. "Sweet! I'm starting off with a classic of mine, I activate Future Fusion! The monster I select? Five God Dragon. This means I discard five dragon monsters from my deck to the graveyard." He flashed a grin at the old-style move and then held up a second card. "Now I'm setting a single facedown card."

The pigtailed gave a cheesy pose and held up a third card, placing it upon a monster section. "I'm also setting down a monster, defence is the key. Guess I'm done, your move!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Kotan drew his card and grinned. He said "I play mystical space typhoon, to destroy your future fusion." A typhoon went towards future fusion.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Kai blinked as his Future Fusion was destroyed, a smile growing across his lips. "Looks like you're starting to get my style worked out!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Kotan grinned and said "Yep. Now, my flame swordsman's gonna get his brother. Come forth, blue flame swordsman." The two swordsmans now stood side by side. "Flame swordsman, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm

"It ain't that easy!"

His monster card flipped over to reveal a rather annoyed Troop Dragon team. It shattered in a stream of light, only to be replaced by a second Troop Dragon in defence mode. Kai grinned and scratched his cheek, "If Troop Dragon is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, I can Special Summon another Troop Dragon from my deck to the field. In other words attacking it will just spawn a third in my control."

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Kotan said "What the heck. Might as well go in to destroy troop dragon." The blue flame swordsman slashed at it. He grinned "Since you'll have a monster, totem dragons power won't work."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Kai simply grinned and scratched his cheek as his second Troop Dragon was destroyed, only to be replaced by a third Troop Dragon in a flash. "Maybe not, but who said I was going to summon Totem Dragon? Now, you finished?"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:51 am

Kotan said "I place 1 card face down, and thats all." The flame swordsmans stood side by side. Kotan smiled at kai and said "I've improved."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 am

"Yeah? Then lets test that!"

Kai grinned a drew, taking a glance at the card before nodding and placing it with the rest of his hand, leaving him with four. His eyes flashed as he began to speak, holding up a single card to his disk, “I guess you're wondering why I summoned Troop Dragon? Simple! It thins my deck and makes perfect bait for this card, the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Activate - Special Summon!”

The air turned thick as two crimson eyes snapped open, a deep roar echoing over the area. In a matter of moments the mighty beast formed on the field without another word, spreading two large metal wings. Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400).

The Blackdragoon grinned and held out his hand, "I now activate his effect to summon, you guessed it, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000)!" His blue eyes snapped to his opponent as the second monster was summoned, the pigtailed duelist pointing straight at Blue-Flame Swordsman "Red-Eyes Black Dragon - Inferno Fire Blast!"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am

Kotan said "I activate my face down card, MIRROR FORCE!" A invisible shield appeared infront of blue flame swordsman and redirected the attack to both the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am

Kai didn't seem to mind about his monsters being destroyed, his blue eyes glowing in an unseen light. A grin crawled across his lips as he chuckled, bringing up his hand. "Eh? So you managed to get rid of my Red-Eyes crew? Not bad. Let's see how far you can really go. Turn - End!"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I'll attack you directly with my flame swordsman!" Flame swordsman leapt at kai and sent a flaming slash at him.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

Kai's hand suddenly swiped out, activating the final set card with a grin. "I activate Sakuretsu Armor. With your Flame Swordsman heading my way, it gets bitten and destroyed before it can even touch me. Sure, that leaves your Blue-Flame Swordsman, but I don't want that gone just yet."

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

Kotan smiled and said "Now, blue flame swordsman, attack directly!" Blue flame swordsman sent a torrent of blue flames towards kai.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 am

"Sorry, but that won't work."

Kai held up a single card and then discarded it with a grin, speaking. "I'm going to thank my little' buddy, Kuriboh. By doing so, this keeps me safe from your attack. Sure, this leaves me with only two cards on hand, but that will be all I need. You're better than before, but I don't go down so easy."

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 am

Kotan said "Well, i place one monster face down in defense position and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 am

As Mahad walked back from school he caught sight of a familiar face.

"Hey! Koten!" Mahad called running up behind him. He saw that he was dueling, it was then that he noticed the opponent was also familiar.
"Your dueling...that guy from Satellite." He said uncertainly realizing he still didn't know the guy's name.
"He seems to be popping up alot recently." He added.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

"My name is Kai." sighed the pigtailed boy with a pout before returning to the duel.

"Not bad, but I bet you know what is gonna happen now, don't'cha?" grinned Kai as he drew, leaving him with three cards on hand. His blue eyes flashed and took a single card from his graveyard, placing it upon the field as he announced his move. "Because I don't have a single monster, and you do, that allows me to bring forth an ol' pal of mine - Totem Dragon!"

The pigtailed duelist chuckled and held up two of the three cards,

"Before I summon, I'm going to set two facedowns."

He suddenly held up the last remaining card and winked, "Guess you're starting to wonder what this is, right? Well, say hello to Yamata Dragon!" The monster on the field, Totem Dragon, vanished in a spiral of light only to be replaced by a huge beast with many heads and almost evil eyes. Yamata Dragon (2600/3100).

Kai crossed his arms and grinned once again, "Because you don't have a single card set facedown or in your hand, I'm almost assured to deal battle damage to you with Yamata Dragon. By doing so, I can activate its effect, which allows me to draw cards from my deck until I have five on hand."

His finally threw out his hand and let loose a shout,

"Yamata Dragon, erase that Blue Flame Swordsman! Strike!"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 am

Kotan winced as his swordsman was destroyed, and he lost 800 points. he said "Now i can special summon flame swordsman from the grave! Come forth in defense position." Flame swordsman came back, kneeling in defense.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 am

Kai gave a wild smirk and drew the five cards from his deck, leaving him with a full hand. His eyes flashed and he arched his head as he spoke. "Sadly, Yamata Dragon has a interesting secondary effect. It returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase, thus it won't help me defend. Still, I shall set a third facedown, and then end."

&&&&&&&

Kai's Field-
Three Facedowns
No monsters.
4000LP
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 am

Kotan drew his card and said "First i place a card face down. Then I flip up MORPHING JAR!" The jar laughed as it was flipped. "Now we toss our our hands and draw 5 new cards." Kotan had nothing to toss out so he drew his five card. "Now i place 2 more face downs, then i tribute my morphing jar for summoned skull!" The skull came forth "ATTACK!" The skull sent lightning towards kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Meeting - Red vs Red
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next