Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm

But one of Alex's spirit friends had secretly followed Kotan on its own free will. It was Blizzed, his bird-like partner, who had interest in the kid, but ran immediately when it saw the seal from its position at the window, heading straight towards Alex to report what it saw.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Kotan was visibly shaken up. He sat on the couch and held his head, scared. "What's happening? If the seal is here, red eyes might try and take over. and then i can't prevent him if he plays the seal."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

*[b]Oh boy! It looks like there might be a Brionac/Red-Eyes clash in the future, since they're pretty much even in power.[/b]*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

(OOC: Yeah. Maybe we could do that thread sometime.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

[quote="Kotan"]Kotan was visibly shaken up. He sat on the couch and held his head, scared. "What's happening? If the seal is here, red eyes might try and take over. and then i can't prevent him if he plays the seal."[/quote]

But Blizzad was not alone when it followed Kotan. The Maiden of the Ice Barrier, in an attempt to get away from Brionac and to follow Blizzad, was looking through the window, and saw Kotan with true fear in his eyes. "There must be something I can do to help him." She said to herself, now concerned for him.

*You do know that Fayt will never accept the seal and if I had a choice, I would destroy every copy of the card. I'm certain he feels the same way about Camula's Illusion Gate.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Kotan picked up the seal, and as red eyes tried to stop him, he ripped it up. He said "I will never use any copy of this card."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

MotIB saw this and smiled, still concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Kotan looked at his hand, and it was trembling. He was still shaken up. He sat back on the couch, and said "Whats happening to me?" But he knew. Red eyes was gaining more control each time kotan was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:58 pm

As MofIB watched this, Alex finally was relieved of the pain he was given. "Thanks, I needed that. Blizzed?" He said, getting up as he saw the icy bird flying towards him and landing on his shoulder, as the two communicated, and Alex's hair nearly rose up in shock. "YOU SAY WHAT?!" He shouted, as Blizzed got frightened and got off Alex's shoulder. "What did he say?" Jessica said, as Alex nearly looked like he just saw a horrible horror movie. "He said he saw Kotan with the seal! I know how bad that seal is! Like Camula's Illusion Gate that father told us about!" He said, as Jessica's eyes got wide in shock. "You're kidding! That must be some kind of sick joke!" She said, disbelieving the seal had re-emerged, as Blizzed said something to Alex again. "What?! The Maiden is there watching him?! I don't want to have to rely on HIM, but it may seem like that will be the only option!" He said, still shocked.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Kotan pulled out a card from his deck. It was his red eyes black dragon. He said "Why? Why are you doing this to my red eyes!" Kotan threw the card away, and he held his head.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

"I have to help him out and attempt to calm him down." MotIB said as she made her decision quickly and proceeded to walk to the door to go calm Kotan down.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Kotan looked at the door, which had opened. Kotan's eyes flashed red, and he gripped his head. He said in a weak voice "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:07 pm

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help any way I can. And Blizzed already took off to go get Alex. Maybe he could help you out controlling your power." MotIB said, coming in to try to help, getting on her knees to attempt to calm Kotan down.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Red eyes was trying to force his spirit into control. Kotan gripped his head and said "I can't fight my other spirit for much longer. Alex better get here soon!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 pm

*Now to patiently wait for Mahad to respond... or I could just leave him in the dust...*

At that moment, even at long distance, Brionac felt the surging power of Red-Eyes, as he took over Alex again to go combat the dragon. "ALEX, YOU BUFFOON! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM CONTROL YOU AGAIN?!" Jessica shouted as she called her Daigusta Eagles to go chase after Alex/Brionac. Just a few minutes before they got there, a look of horror came on BotIB's face, as she feared the power of Brionac. "Not him too!" She said, now just as scared as Kotan for different reasons.

*FYI, Brionac is not a dragon. There are three "dragons of the Ice Barrier". Two are natural dragons. Gungnir and Trishula. Brionac is actually a Sea Serpent monster.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Kotan got up, and picked up his red eyes. He still had his duel disk on, and his deck in it. He put some new cards into it, and shuffled. He stepped outside, and saw alex. He said "Brionac! if your in control, duel me!" Kotan activated his duel disk, ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 pm

At the challenge, Brionac/Alex smirked at this, as he summoned his own duel disc. MotIB saw this, and disappeared, as she and Blizzed returned to their card forms, as Brionac/Alex now had a devilish grin on their face. "Consider your challenge accepted! I will enjoy taking your power myself!" He said, as a field of ice appeared around the area as Jessica nearly got impaled by an icicle that appeared, as Daigusta Eagles swerved to avoid it. "Not again..." Jessica muttered, as she landed with her Gusta friend.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Kotan said "let me start." He drew his card and said "First i will place 2 face down cards. Then i will summon my rocket warrior in attack mode!" Rocket warrior flew in. "Your move."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

*Just looking at the Yugioh Wikia, and I found something rather interesting that could be controlling, or attempting to control Kotan. Why not have the Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon be the problem for Kotan?*

Brionac quietly drew, then immediately played the card he drew. "I activate Cold Wave to prevent you from using those two face downs until my next turn! Then I'll have Ritua Chain take the field." He said as the face downs froze and a sea serpent warrior wielding a chain weapon took the field. (1800/1000) "When he is successfully normal summoned, I get to pick up the top three cards from my deck. If I find a Ritual monster or a Ritual Spell in those cards, I can reveal it to add it to my hand. Then I put the cards back on top of the deck in any order I want!" Brionac said, as he did just that, smirking as he took one card from the three, revealing it to Kotan. "I will show you my Ceremonial Water Mirror of Ritua!" He continued, reordering the other two before putting them on his deck. "Since you temporarily have no way to defend yourself, Ritua Chain, tell that rocket to go fly away home with that space shuttle that had blown up at takeoff!" Brionac continued, as the sea serpent thrusted it's chain right into the chest of Rocket Warrior, destroying it in the process.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

(I really didn't get were you are going with all this, but I will try to follow along.)

Mahad felt the presence of the Orichalcos and Brionic again.
"Again? Has it even been a day?" Mahad thought as he rushed to find the duel already in progress.
"I'm to late. Regardless of the victor, this can only end in tragedy."

(The Malefic cards are in the Bonds Beyond Time movie that will be coming to the west in Spring of 2011.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm

*We're just setting up the huge clash between the two. It won't finish here, it'll finish later. But one way or another, I think it'll come out right both ways.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 am

Rocket warrior was destroyed and kotan winced. His lifepoints dropped down to 3700. He said to mahad "If you sensed the orichalcos, i was sent the card by someone. But i ripped it up." Kotan looked at alex and said "The thing about cold wave is neither of us can play or set spell or trap cards, until your next turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 am

"If you must know, I also have my own seal. A freezing seal." Alex said, as the snowflake seal appeared on his forehead again. "And I intended not to use any spell or trap cards yet! I was just protecting my monster." He added, smirking as he ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 am

Kotan drew his card and frowned. Since he couldn't use any spell or trap cards right now, he would just have to summon monsters. "I summon my blue flame swordsman!" A blue inferno of flames appeared infront of Kotan, and when it dissipated, Blue flame swordsman stepped out. "Now, both our monsters have 1800 attack points, and you have no spell or trap cards. Blue flame swordsman leapt at sea serpent warrior, and slashed at him, but an explosion ensued from the battle. Kotan smiled and said "Now, when my blue flame swordsman is destroyed, the original Flame swordsman comes forth!" A small flame appeared infront of Kotan, and it blossomed into an inferno. Then, Flame swordsman came out. "Since there are no monsters to protect you, i can attack you directly!" Flame swordsman leapt at alex and he slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 am

"Hardly a sweat." Alex said, even though the hot sword struck him, he remained unfazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next