Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:55 pm

"I'm not afraid of him as a person, I'm scared of that dang power of his, as I can't find any way around it! I can't live without my friends, and that includes Mahad... and Brionac! Well... from time to time..." Alex replied, hoping Kai would help him out with his fear of Fayt.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 pm

"Well, why not catch him off guard?" asked Kai as he scratched his cheek in thought. "Fayt doesn't seem to want to do anything bad, he's just a guy in a bad situation. I've heard that his powers lessen when he's in the presence of a number of special duelists, so why not try talking to him when there are more people around?"

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I still find it hard to believe that dad did that once... Mahad through seeing Alex's pathetic state. He hurried away with Koten until they reached a private duel arena down in town. Not that he intended to duel. He payed to get in just so they could be alone.

"The card you have is one of a set of three. He said removing the Eye of Timeaus from his Deck.

"I'm surprised in manifested in a normal duel. They usually only appear in shadow duels, to fight against dark forces. I trust you heard of the crisis where duelist lost conscience during Yugi's time? That was the second time they appeared to Phar- I mean Yugi Muto, Seto Kaiba, and Joey Wheeler. " He explained some of the backstory.

"But this does worry me. The only reason they would appear is if another crisis was apun us." Mahad remove two more cards from his pouch.

"You may need these two cards to fully awaken Hermos's hidden power. Though only use Hermos when absolutely necessary." He said handing him a copy of Legend of Heart and Legendary Knight Hermos.

"Oh, and try not to be so...open about the whole other dimension stuff. People might think you've lost it." Mahad advised.

Last edited by Mahad Truesdale on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Fayt Rutherford wrote:
"Well, why not catch him off guard?" asked Kai as he scratched his cheek in thought. "Fayt doesn't seem to want to do anything bad, he's just a guy in a bad situation. I've heard that his powers lessen when he's in the presence of a number of special duelists, so why not try talking to him when there are more people around?"

"I wish it were that easy..." Alex said, still clueless.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 am

Kotan took the cards and said "My uncle is joey wheeler. He told me about this. He told me that one day, if a crisis happened, and the dragons were needed again, Hermos might need a new owner. And he seemed to think it would be me. I guess he was right. And i get what your talking about. I should be careful bout what i say." Kotan's paranoia flared up, as it had been for the last few weeks. Ever since he had fully embraced the power of red eyes.

Kotan put the cards in his deck and shuffled and said "I know this might be sudden, but do you want to duel? My legendary dragon vs yours." Kotan smiled and walked to one end of the arena and turned to face the boy. "It will show if Hermos picked the right owner, and if your really not trying to take my soul." The paranoia was taking over, and Red eyes's power flared, and red eyes tried taking over again. "By the way, do you know anything about a condition where if a person has the spirit of a duel monster in them, the monster tries to take over all the time, and also the person becomes paranoid?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 am

At this, Alex suddenly sneezed, as Kotan was talking about him unknowingly that the situation he asked about was Alex's exact situation.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:04 am

"I've heard of corrupt duel spirits before. They should be disposed of as quickly as possible." Mahad advised.

"We're in an isolated location, so I suppose it's okay." He said entering the duel arena. He still felt a but uncertain, but if the Legendary Dragons were appearing they did need to be ready.

"I'll start by summon Skilled Dark Magician (1900 ATK)." The magician appeared wearing three darkened orbs on his shoulders and chest.

"Next to change the scene. I'll activate the field spell, Magical Citadel of Endymion." He said as the ancient city rose up. One of the orbs on Skilled Dark Magician's shoulder's light up.

"Then I'll activate Spell Absorption." The continuous spell card appeared. Another orb on Skilled Dark Magician light up and a light came on in a window in Endymion.

"I'll transfer a Spell Counter from my Magical City over to my magician." Mahad said as the light went off in Endymion and the last orb on Skilled Dark Magician light up.

"Now I sacrifice my Skilled Dark Magician to summon the original Dark Magician (2500 ATK)." The magician appeared with scepter in hand.

"I'll set a card face-down. Turn end." He concluded.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 am

[quote="Mahad Truesdale"]"I've heard of corrupt duel spirits before. They should be disposed of as quickly as possible." Mahad advised.

"We're in an isolated location, so I suppose it's okay." He said entering the duel arena. He still felt a but uncertain, but if the Legendary Dragons were appearing they did need to be ready.

"I'll start by summon Skilled Dark Magician (1900 ATK)." The magician appeared wearing three darkened orbs on his shoulders and chest.

"Next to change the scene. I'll activate the field spell, Magical Citadel of Endymion." He said as the ancient city rose up. One of the orbs on Skilled Dark Magician's shoulder's light up.

"Then I'll activate Spell Absorption." The continuous spell card appeared. Another orb on Skilled Dark Magician light up and a light came on in a window in Endymion.

"I'll transfer a Spell Counter from my Magical City over to my magician." Mahad said as the light went off in Endymion and the last orb on Skilled Dark Magician light up.

"Now I sacrifice my Skilled Dark Magician to summon the original Dark Magician (2500 ATK)." The magician appeared with scepter in hand.

"I'll set a card face-down. Turn end." He concluded. [/quote]

*I do hope he knew about Alex when he said that.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am

Kotan said "Ok then. I call forth my blue flame swordsman!" The swordsman appeared. "Next i will equip him with salamandra, bringing his attack power to 2500! Also, i play the spell card Kishido spirit. Now when he fights a monster with the same points, he survives. Now, attack blue flame swordsman!" He leapt throough the air and slashed at the dark magician.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:50 pm

(Yeah, he was referring to Alex's Brionic problem.)

When Salamandra and Kishido Spirit was activated Mahad's Life Points increased to 5000 by Spell Absorption's effect while two light in Endymion's window came on.

Dark Magicain was destroyed.
"Those cards were used by your uncle as well." Mahad noted outloud.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Kotan said "Yeah. Well, he never used kishido spirit. But now, i throw this face down card and thats all i got. Oh, and the condition i was talking about is my own. I am infused with the spirit of the red eyes black dragon. And lately, he has been trying to get full control."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:03 pm

"Strange, Red-Eyes is a dragon of potential. Why would it try to control someone? But if it has been corrupted, you need to get rid of it." Mahad advised.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Kotan said "Its not that. Its just, i used his full power a few weeks ago. And well, i think he is just trying to get some more freedom. And its your turn mahad."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 pm

As soon as Mahad drew, a light breeze kicked in as another one of Mahad's friends, Jessica, just arrived, carrying a bag of groceries to make dinner for her and Alex, her friend, Aino, the Harpie Lady 1 spirit hovering right above her. "Haven't seen you lately, Mahad. What's been going on?" She asked, not yet feeling the presence of Red-Eyes, as she was so used to Brionac.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Kotan looked at the girl who had just walked in. Red eyes's power flared up again, and kotan was fighting it. He said "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"Freedom? Perhaps you need to learn to communicate with your duel spirit partner. Still a malicious way for a duel spirit to work though." Mahad said drawing.

"I'll start by activating Spell Sanctuary." He said as another light came on in Endymion. Mahad's Life Points increased to 5500 by Spell Asorbtions's effect.
"This lets us both add a Spell Card from our Decks to your hands. And as long as it remains on the field Normal Spell Cards become treated as Quick-Play Spell Cards." he explained.

"I'll summon Armageddon Knight (1400 ATK)." The dark armored warrior appeared.
"With his effect, I'll send Magician of Black Chaos from my Deck to my Graveyard. Then I'll set a card face-down. Turn end." He finished.

He the became aware of someone having entered the private arena.
"Jessica!?" He said surprised.

"Oh, not much is going on. You know Alex is down the street talking to someone. He's acting kind of strange. Maybe you can help him?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Jessica smiled at Kotan, but then felt the emerging power of Red-Eyes. ~That's the same feeling as Brionac! Except this one seems more dangerous! I better tell him about Alex.~ She thought as she almost dropped her groceries in shock. "When your done, can I tell you something I think you should know?" She asked, getting over to Kotan. asking him the question before heading to a nearby wall to wait for the duel to finish. "And about Alex, I've seen him like he is now. Ever since meeting Fayt, he's never been the same." She added, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Kotan drew his card, and said "I will use your spell sanctuary to add polymerization to my hand. Now, i play my polymerization to fuse the alligators sword and baby dragon in my hand to create alligators sword dragon!" The monsters were now one. "I am gonna be cautious for now. I end my turn. And maybe your right. I need to at least let some of red eyes's power out." Suddenly, one of his eyes turned red. Kotan said to the girl "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 pm

"You know, I think Alex might be able to help. Why don't you go get him? But he might need some help himself first." Mahad said hastily while drawing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Kotan said to mahad "I might be ok. You know, red eyes has been in my body for a year. Maybe he is just feeling locked up."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:45 pm

"You're making the conversation easier for me, Mahad." Jessica said, as Aino shivered in the presence of Red-Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:51 pm

"Well, I just with Alex having experience in this he could help out." Mahad replied

"I'll switch my monster to Defense Position." He said as Armageddon Knight took a defensive stance (1200 DEF).

"Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "Go, alligators sword dragon! Attack that knight." The dragon dived down towards the knight.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Due to the oath I've sworn, I can't summon him in the presence of others, even the closest of friends. The attack hit destroying the knight and Mahad braced himself for the next attack. He had 6000 Life Points from when Spell Absorption last activated against Polymerization. He just hoped it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 pm

"I...sometimes question if I'm the only sane one left.." muttered Kai as he now stood watching with his hands in his pockets, his blue eyes gazing past the locks of black hair. Saying that though, he was a duelist with a rather lazy Dragon Duel Dpirit, but so were Shuho and Zeiya.

He still rather shocked that Kotan was using the Red-Eyes Black Dragon, though rather comforted by the fact that he was the only one with ol' Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. Still, even after defeating Kotan, he didn't know who would win in this duel, seeing as it was Fayt who fought Mahad.

The Rutherford could be so odd sometimes...

“Hey, Alex, I'm kinda getting bored of watching. Fancy throwing down?”

&&&&&&&&&

Edit: Thinking of creating a "5D Academy" thread. Side note - If ya dun wanna have Alex duel, throw in Jessica -shrug-
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next