Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 am

Kotan said "Thats all i have. Your turn." Kotan pushed Red eyes deep down into a dark part of his mind, where he couldn't try and take over.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 am

"Why do you think I actually played Cold Wave? It was to keep you guessing after I played Ritua Chain! Not just to protect me! Now I'll summon Ritua Beast!" Alex/Brionac declared, as another aqua beast appeared on the field. (1500/1300) "When he is normal summoned successfully, I get to resurrect one of my Ritua monsters from the graveyard if it is a level 4 or under monster, and it just so happens that Chain was a level 4!" He continued, as the same monster that was destroyed a moment ago reappeared. "Now for the card I showed you. It's high time I played it!" He said, as the mirror now appeared, as the two monsters were sucked into it. "Now to bring in one of the lords of my deck! A more sane version of Brionac! Come forth, Eviritua Soul Ogre!" He declared as a massive Aqua-type monster appeared and roared just like Brionac. (2800/2800) "Now for his effect. It's just like Brionac's! I send one Ritua monsters from my hand to my graveyard in order to use it!" He declared, revealing Eviritua Tetra Ogre before discarding him. "Now to send one your monster back into your deck instead of your hand! Lucky for you, I can only use this effect once per turn!" He ordered, as the Soul Ogre let out a massive whirlwind of water that blew back the Blue Flame Swordsman right back into the deck. "Now my only concern is your face-downs, but there's no way I can get your power unless I force my way to it! Soul Ogre, CHARGE!" He ordered, as the beast did just that, rushing toward Kotan, ready to layeth the smacketh down on him.

*Brionac is extra aggressive, completely ignorant to what other people think. Including Alex.*

"This one I actually can get used to, that Ogre. It doesn't look as sadistic as Brionac does." Jessica said, as she brought in Wynnda, Miko of the Gusta to watch with her.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 am

Kotan took the hit and was thrown back. He got up and glared as his life points dropped to 900. He closed his eyes and said "I need to step up. For too long, red eyes has tried to take control because i have been too afraid of his power." Kotan opened his eyes, and one was completly red. He said in a deeper voice, which seemed to echo "But i'm not scared of my power anymore. You are going down!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 am

Brionac smirked at this. "That's right! Bring forth your rage and let go!" He taunted, wanting the full power of Red-Eyes to come out. "Do I have to do it again? You would think he would learn about that..." Jessica wondered out loud, wondering if she should crush the jewels again.

(Reason why I discarded Tetra Ogre is simple. I have no clue about its ATK/DEF, its type or its Effect. All I know is that it's a level 6 Ritual monster. And there's another Gusta monster I have no clue about except its level. That would be Daigusta Sphered, a new Synchro monster for Jessica, who uses the Gusta and Mist Valley cards.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:43 am

Kotan smiled dangerously at alex/brionac and said "I have to control the power of red eyes. Because, he's a part of me, and i'm a part of him, and together we will free alex from your control." Kotan was ready for his next turn and said "Is that your turn over?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:47 am

Brionac looked at his hand, without concern and placed one card face down. "I think one card face down will work for me. So make your move, or unless you're scared of your power!" Brionac taunted, as Jessica got ready. "Now he's just being a bully..." She said, ready to make her move.

(I'm off to a golf tournament.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 am

Kotan said "Jessica, let me beat him in a duel." Kotan drew his card and said "I will use my face down call of the haunted to bring back rocket warrior." Rocket warrior rocketed in, and then became his normal form again. "Ok, now i will play my dark dragon ritual! I will sacrifice rocket warrior to call forth KNIGHT OF DARK DRAGONS!" A torrent of darkness appeared, and Knight of dark dragons came forth. "Now, i will activate his special ability. I will trade him in, for my RED EYES BLACK DRAGON!" The knight disappeared, and red eyes took his place "He can't attack this turn, but it doesn't matter. I throw a face down card, which means i have 1 card left in my hand."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

At this Brionac busted up laughing. "You seem to forget one thing. Your whole existence rides on this one draw! If I draw a Ritua monster, I can activate my Soul Ogre's effect and leave you almost defenseless! Now to play my Cup of Ace spell card, which will determine the fate of this duel!" He said as a coin with one side being a snowflake, the other side blank appeared in front of him. "Here's the deal. Heads, I draw two cards. Tails, you draw two cards. Pretty simple. And the snowflake side is Heads." He said, grabbing the coin and throwing it high in the air. When it landed, he smirked as he saw the familiar snowflake. "That means I get fresh resources." He said as he drew two cards, but was not happy with what he drew. "What a waste. You got lucky this turn, as I failed to draw a Ritua monster, but that doesn't matter. Soul Ogre, Time to take out that dragon!" He ordered, as the ritual monster charged at Red-Eyes at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 am

Kotan smiled and said "You forget my face down cards. I activate my negate attack trap card, automatically ending your battle phase, meaning that i am still in this duel and red eyes survives until next turn!" Kotan smiled as he had gotten lucky. Kotan said "On my move, i will take you down brionac, and get jessica's brother back." As he said that, he released more of red eyes's power, but he was also shaping the power, for what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:14 am

"She will never get him back for good. You won't get rid of me. Only put me to sleep! When your power goes haywire, or he gets really angry, I will be back!" Brionac said, making Jessica a little upset.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:15 am

Kotan said "Is it my turn brionac?" Kotan then said "Jessica, i will try and help purge brionac from alex." Kotan looked at brionac, and he seemed to be ready to exorcize him from alex.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 am

"For the time being, yes. Just after I place these two cards my cup gave me face-down." Brionac declared, not concerned about disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 am

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok, time i made a change. Go, my roll of fate spell card! I roll a dice, and depending on the number, thats how many cards i draw, and also the same amount of cards i send from the top of my deck." The dice rolled and landed on 3. Kotan drew 3 cards and then sent 3 to the grave. The cards that were sent to the grave were drain shield, baby dragon and time wizard. "Now, i activate my special hurricane! I discard one card, and all special summoned monsters are destroyed." The hurricane swept up the ogre and red eyes black dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:26 am

Brionac simply yawned at this. "Is that all?" He taunted.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:29 am

Kotan grinned and said "Not since i've still got 2 cards in my hand. First, i will throw a face down card. Next, i will summon my alligators sword!" The alligator appeared infront of kotan and the face down cards. "Alligators sword, attack him directly!" The alligator leapt forward at a terrifying speed.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 am

Brionac yawned at this again. "Lame..." He taunted again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:34 am

Kotan said "You've only got 700 life points left. I have 900, and 2 face down cards. I end my move brionac." Kotan was ready for anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:36 am

Brionac drew at this, and paused to ponder his move.

(I'm taking a break. I got work to do.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:38 am

Kotan was a bit tired. This was his third duel of the day, but this one he was using Red eyes's to help him win.

(Alright.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 am

"As I said, you may defeat me and put me back asleep, but you will never be rid of me! I'll play a monster face down and end my turn!" Brionac declared, very serious.

*Waited long enough.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:16 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I am gonna throw a face down card, and attack with alligators sword! Destroy that face down monster."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 am

Brionac smiled at seeing this. "You didn't think I was expecting that?" He taunted as the monster revealed to be Aqua Madoor with 2000 DEF, as the lizard went smack into a defensive wall put up by Aqua Madoor.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 am

Kotan's life points dropped down to 400 as his alligators sword was thrown backwards. Kotan said "Your move Brionac!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 am

"Now for an almost impenetrable defensive wall! I'm sacrificing Aqua Madoor to upgrade him to Neo Aqua Madoor!" Brionac declared, as Aqua Madoor suddenly changed and looked like it got stronger, which it did. (1600/3000) (Of course, DEF mode) "That will do. Let's see if you can find a way around my defense!" Brionac taunted, trying to goad Kotan to making a fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:33 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I will throw down this face down monster, and switch my alligators sword to defense mode. Your move." Kotan was near using the full power of red eyes right now, but he could control it. Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next