Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Mahad turned to look at the door. He felt a but frustrated at the interference but still curious nonetheless.
"Where you expecting someone?" He asked Jessica not knowing if he should answer the door or not since most people didn't know he was living there.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 pm

"No I wasn't." Jessica said, as the knock came again. "Please let him in. Mai won't be able to tell me where Alex is if you don't." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Mahad nodded and reluctantly went to the door and opened it. He hoped it wasn't anyone she knew. But if it meant getting to Alex any sooner maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

(Are you introducing a new character or is oneone else joining the thread?)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 pm

"Ms. Yuki, Mr. Trusdale, it's time for the tournament." The man said, afterwards, leaving just as quickly as he got there. "That was weird." Jessica said, as Mai reappeared.

(Actually, just moving the plot forward.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

"Since when does the school send people to tell students about their tournaments?" Mahad asked a bit weirded out.

"It was someone from the school. Guess they throught we needed a reminder of the Academy's tournament this morning." He explained to her walking back to the other room.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:49 pm

"Since we are two of the first three people who qualified, I guess that makes us important." Jessica said, shrugging as they walked down the hall. But the thing they didn't know was that the man who reminded them, was actually working for Pegasus III.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 pm

"Are you about ready to head out?" Mahad asked throwing his backpack over his shoulders.

(Is that guy going to do anything? And to you want to skip to when they arrive?)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:09 pm

(TIME SKIP! And Alex is going to be looking for Jessica during the mean time.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 pm

The duo arrived to the school stadium where students were already beginning to gather. A certain red-haired boy looked to them with annoyance. What fools.

"Of eight students who qualified for the tournament, two will be chosen to compete against our other Academies. The first match will be Mahad Truesdale against Saoian Tiara." He announced.

"I go first!?" Mahad exclaimed surprised. He swallowed and put on his duel and entered the arena. He waited for a moment but no one else came out.

"Saoian Tiara, please report to the duel arena." The announcer declared again. But still no one came. After a few minutes of waiting nothing happened. Mahad was declared winner by default.

The next match was declared but neither participant showed up.

"The third match will now begin, Jessica Yuki vs Hiakan Wong." Her opponent turned out to be a guy with brown hair. He face showed a few burn marks.

"Let's make this quick babe. I'll summon Rescue Cat (300 ATK)." A white cat wearing a construction cap appeared.

"And by sacrificing Rescue Cat I can Special Summon Moja (100 ATK). from my Deck" A furry thing with a yellow face appeared.

"Then I'll sacrifice it also to summon King of the Beasts (2500 ATK)." A giant ferocious version of Moja appeared

"One card face-down. Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm

"Weak. Never try to go with power right on the get-go. It never works. I'm using Double Summon to summon my Mist Valley Thunderbird and my Mist Valley Soldier." Jessica scoffed, as the two monsters appeared and a thunderstorm brewed, dispite the fact they were indoors. "Since my Soldier is a tuner, I can tune my two monsters to bring in one of my favorites. Here's my Thunder Lord of Mist Valley!" She continued, as her monsters disappeared, and a large lightning bolt struck the ground, as a winged warrior appeared, his claw stretched out, ready to strike. (2600/2400) "Now to rid myself of that face-down. Mystical Space Typhoon!" Jessica continued, as Hiakan's face-down was ripped to shreds. "Thunder Lord, you want some roast beef, extra crispy?" Jessica asked her monster, who nodded, as he charged up a blast of lightning to launch at the King of the Beasts. "And no one calls me "babe" and gets away with it. NO ONE!" She added, now deadfully serious.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 pm

"Err..." He was a bit taken back by her sudden burst of rage. His Life Points fell to 7800.
"Well, didn't mean any offense lady." He said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

"That's ok. I tend to lose it every now and then. Anywho, one face down will finish for me." Jessica said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:01 pm

"Kay sweetcakes. I summon Giant Rat (1400 ATK)." A large rat with green eyes screeched.

"A WIND deck? I got a perfect move for that First I'll pay 800 Life Points-" His score fell to 7000.
"to activate Premature Burial, reviving Rescue Cat. Then I'll sacrifice it again to summon two Milus Radiant (300 ATK each)." Two feral rodents with horns appeared growling.

"The effect of Milus Radiant grants all EARTH monsters gain 500 ATK for each EARTH monster on the field, so with two that's 1000 more ATK for both of them." he explained as their ATK increased to 1300. Giant Rat's ATK increased to 2400.

"Then their other effect decreases the ATK of all WIND monsters by 400 points each, that means your Thunder Lord now only has 1800 ATK. I'm sure we know what has to happen now. Giant Rat attack Thunder Lord!" The rodent scurried forward leaping at her monster.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 pm

"Not quite. I'm activating my Sakuretsu Armor." Jessica said, as the armor attached to the rat, and exploding. "And you can't use it's effect, as I didn't destroy it in battle." She added, with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

"Good move toots, but I got a backup plan. At the end of this turn my two Milus Radiants are destroyed by Rescue Cat's effect. And by paying 1000 Life Points-" His score dropped to 6800.
"I summon Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest (2600 ATK)." A large green ape holding a club appeared and beat it's chest.
"Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:24 pm

"Well, I'm going to play Non-Spellcasting Unit, which is worthless... for now." Jessica said, as she drew and played a card. "Next, I'll summon my Mist Valley Watcher!" Jessica said, as the winged monster flew onto the field next to the Thunder Lord. (1500/1900) "And now for the reason I played Non-Spellcasting Unit. By returning one card on my field back to my hand, my Thunder Lord gains 500 ATK until the End Phase, and it can be activated on any of our turns! Now my Thunder Lord, time to fry us some ape!" She continued, as the Thunder Lord proceeded to fry the Green Baboon like Orchid frying some poor fool in Killer Instinct 2. (Bad reference, and timing too.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm

His score fell to 6300.
"This ain't going so well." He complained.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm

"You'll find a way to get through this. I know you can do it." Jessica said, trying to inspire her opponent not to give up hope like she hasn't given up hope for Alex.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 pm

He didn't know what to make of her. But regardless he drew.
"I activate the Field Spell card Gaia Power. It boosts the ATK of all EARTH monsters by 500 at the cost of reducing their DEF by 400. Then I'll play Card of Sanctity, so we both draw until we hold six cards." He said drawing more cards.

"Then I'll summon Beast Striker (1850 ATK)" a humaniod beast appeared. It's ATK increased to 2350 by Gaia Power's effect.

"Then by discarding-" He said tossing Solidarity.
"-I'll have 'em use his effect to summon another Moja (100 ATK) from my Deck." Another furry critter appeared. It's ATK increased to 600.

"Then I'll sacrifice it to resummon King of the Beasts (2500 ATK) from my Graveyard." The large furry creature with five yellow skeletal legs reemereged. It's ATK increased to 3000.

"King of the Beasts! Show your might against Thunder Lord! Beast Striker, Mist Valley Watcher is yours!" He sent his monsters to battle.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 am

"You seem to have forgotten what I said earlier." Jessica said, shaking her head in disappointment, as the Watcher returned to her hand, and the King of the Beasts got electricuted, again.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:35 pm

"I remove from play a Milus Radiant and a Moja in my Gravcyard to Special Summon Yellow Baboon, Archer of the Forest (2600 ATK)." An ape with a bow and arrow appeared. It's ATK increased to 3100.
"Now I'll have Yellow Baboon attack Thunder Lord! They'll destroy each other. Then I'll just pay 1000 Life Points to revive Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest (2600 ATK) from my Graveyard." His Life Points fell to 5200 as the giant ape revived. It's ATK increased to 3100.
"Now Green Baboon and Beast Striker, attack directly!" He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Jessica astonishingly smiled as she took a huge hit to her LP. "Not bad! You took out one of my strongest monsters, but not THE strongest. You ain't seen nothin' yet until you see my next synchro monster. And see what I told you? I knew you would figure out a way around my defense!" She said, smiling to her opponent. "By the way, I don't think I ever told you my name. The name's Jessica Yuki, Mistress of Mist Valley! What's yours?" She asked, very proud of her wind warriors.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 pm

"Hiakan Wong." He replied blinking taken aback by her cheerfulness.
"One card face-down. Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:47 pm

"Well then, since you were so kind as to give me more options here, I'm using Monster Reborn to bring back my Soldier, and Premature Burial for my Watcher." Jessica said, as she played the two cards, as her LP dropped another 800, but she didn't care. "Now to call a good friend of mine. I'm talking about my Harpie Girl!" She continued, as a Harpie chick struggled to fly on the field, only to fall flat on her face. (500/500) "Don't laugh at her, she's only young and she's trying to do her best." Jessica said, as the chick got up next to her other two monsters and the storm died down at last. "Now you remember when I said that Thunder Lord wasn't my strongest monster? Well, now you'll find out." Jessica said, as she nodded to the three monsters, as they tuned together and disappeared. From the sky after that came what looked like a meteor coming right towards them. But in reality, what it was was a gigantic worm! "Meet my Mist Wurm!" Jessica said proudly. (2500/1500) "He may be weaker, strength-wise, but his effect makes up for the lack of power! When he is Synchro Summoned, I can return up to three cards on your side of the field back to your hand!" Jessica continued, extremely proud of her monster, as it took a huge breath and let out a massive windstorm that blew back the Green Baboon, the beast striker, and the newly played face-down card.

(You do realize there was no possible way for the Baboon and Beast Striker to attack directly, as the Watcher was still there?)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 pm

(Didn't she have Thunder Lord return Watcher back to her hand to increase it's ATK enough to beat King of the Beasts?)

He watched amused as the harpy child flew onto the field. But was in for a surprise when she synchroed them for a massive worm.
"No way!" He cried as his cards were blew back leaving him open for a direct attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: