Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 am

"Gladly!" Jessica said, as she drew, a glistening light in her eyes. ~Jackpot.~ She thought, as she played the card. "Monster Reborn will bring back my Cyber Harpie, but she won't be around for long." She explained, as the harpie appeared and quickly disappeared, as a winged warrior took it's place. "Swift Birdman Joe will take her place! And since I sacrificed a WIND monster for him, all spell and trap cards get returned to the respective hands!" She continued, as Joe summoned a vicious windstorm like Giant Trunade and blew all spell and trap cardsback to the hands, but Jessica quickly played one of them. "Before it gets blown away, I activate Rush Recklessly to boost his ATK by 700." She said, as Joe's ATK jumped to 3000. "And your Ritual Monster gets removed from play since Fulfillment of the Contract gets returned to your hand!" She continued with a smirk as the Cyber Angel disappeared from the field, never to be heard from again for the duel. "And now it's over! Joe! ANNIHALATE HER CYBER ANGEL!!!" Jessica roared, as Joe took off towards Idaten, slashing it in mid-swoop, destroying it, ending the duel... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:21 pm

"You've grown strong Jessica." Alexis complimented as the attack hit. At the moment her Life Points hit zero the energy field closed in on Alexis and she dissolved away into ones and zeros which gradually faded away.

Mahad looked around seeing that they were visible to the outside world again.

____
"Duel Ghost 134 was dispersed." A technician noted.

"In the condition he was in he shouldn't have been able to defeat it in a duel. Who could have helped him?" Zelinski questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Jessica fell to the ground, clutching her chest and gasping heavily. "Thanks, mother." She said, quietly, as she passed out, going to sleep to regain energy.

Alex had stepped away from the frozen guard, trying to find the exit, when he actually found where the men were talking. ~I wonder what they're talking about...~ He thought, as he silently listened in.

(That was during the duel.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 am

Mahad ran up to Jessica worried.
"Are you alright Jess?" He asked putting a hand on her shoulder. He didn't want to lose her again, nor did he know the area to know where to bring her. Not knowing what else to to he called his spell book which appeared in a puff of blue smoke. He sat it down and turned to a page depicting healing. He put a hand on Jessica and began channeling the healing spell.

(Isn't Alex in Satellite? I know Kai hasn't been around to start his story yet. But I figured he'll be back soon as most places are getting out for Christmas soon. I figured we can focus on Mahad and Jessica until then.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 am

(I forgot... it's just that he needed to be somewhere.)

He was relieved to hear Jessica snoring as she was regaining her energy, as she was simply exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:44 am

Mahad shook his head feeling dizzy. At least she's okay. But the more I employ my powers the more effect these injections have on me. We need to get to safety fast.

Mahad turned through his spell book again. Here it is, Spell of Return. Mahad placed his hands over Jessica's heart and chanted quietly.
"Take me to where Jessica calls home." Was the last words Mahad said. The two shimmered and disappeared to where Jessica currently lived.

(I fugure we can get them into Academy School soon life now that we are waiting for Kai to return.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 pm

When the light faded, Mahad saw that he was in a big house like any other person's house, just outside of downtown Neo Domino City. One of the things he noticed was a portrait of her family. Next to everyone, Jessica had painted on their favorite monsters next to them. For Jaden, Elemental Hero Neos. Alexis: Cyber Blader. Herself: Cyber Harpie Lady, and Alex: Yata-Garasu. It was painfully obvious to him that one of Jessica's hobbies included art, as there was over one hundred bottles of paint in a cabinet on the wall, next to an easel, with a painting she was working on of Mist Valley Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:59 am

Mahad was in awe at all of the art. He walked about the room to glance at each paining. He stopped at the Mist Valley painting wondering what it would look like when completed.

(Sorry about being gone. Christmas Chaos.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:01 am

(Well, I said in the group that I would get an iPod Touch, and I did. A 32Gb'er.)

Next to the work in progress were more portraits of monsters from her and Alex's decks. Medium of the Ice Barrier, Grunard, Brave General of the Ice Barrier, Otohime, Thunder Lord of Wind Valley, Dewloren, Falcon of Mist Valley, Thunderbird of Mist Valley and Forbidden Spell Group of the Ice Barrier. As he was looking at all her works of art, Jessica slowly came to.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:02 am

Even in his state, Mahad felt awe from the paintings. He turned when he heard Jessica stir. He rushed back over to her tripping once in the process.
"Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 am

"I'm fine, Mahad. I see now that I finally surpassed mother as a duelist. That will stay with me for life now." Jessica said, sitting up, still worried about Alex.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 pm

"Good. I'm sure she would be proud." Mahad said relieved. He turned to look out the window. The sun was almost below the horizon. The day is almost over.
"When the sun sets, I might." Mahad was to late as the last of the light vanished. He felt weaker and his head began to spin. I can't fight these drugs anymore! Mahad collapsed falling unconscious himself.

(Want to time skip after this?)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

(Nah, she still has explainin' to do.)

"Mahad!" Jessica said, as she ran to his aid. "Alice!" She called, as a spirit materialized as the Harpie Queen. "Yes, me lady?" She asked, politely. "Get him to my bed, stat!" Jessica ordered, as the Queen grabbed Mahad with her talons, being careful not to hurt him, as she flew to Jessica's room and put Mahad on her bed before returning. "You make a great partner you know that, Alice?" Jessica said, to which the Harpie Queen smiled before dematerializing. "Well, I guess I had better get back to my painting." She said, as she sat down at her easel and proceeded to work.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

It was another 14 hours before Mahad was able to regain consciousness in the middle of the day. He sat up rubbing his eyes realising that the effect of the drugs had worn off.
"Where am I?" He asked himself out-loud as memories of the past day slowly trickled back.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:59 pm

When he awoke, he was surprised to an excellent painting by Jessica of the two most famous spellcasters in the game, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. "Great to see you're awake! Alice got you in my room, so you don't have to worry. And if you're wondering who Alice is, she's my friend and one of my spirit partners, the Harpie Queen." Jessica said, smiling. "So, do you like it?" She asked, indicating the finished painting of the two holding hands in some sort of ritual between master and apprentice. "I always knew that the Dark Magician Girl was the apprentice, since she was weaker, but she still is learning." Jessica said, still with a big smile on her face. "Thing took me 10 hours to finish." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Dark Magicians! Mahad's face light up seeing them.
"It's good Jessica. Might Dark Magician Girl surpass Dark Magician in the future?" He asked hopefully.

"How do you manifest your Duel Spirit Partner? Do you have a magic charm?" Mahad also inquired.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 pm

"I don't know, but I do know that they're not the strongest in the family. The Sorcerer of Dark Magic is. Anyway, I am also one they experimented on. Thanks to that, I've bonded with many WIND attributed monsters including the Harpies. They're aiding me in trying to find Alex, wherever he may be. And the wings are part of that experiment too, as the jerks modified my DNA with the DNA of a captured WIND Duel Spirit. That duel spirit, is Roxanne, the Harpie Girl." Jessica explained, as the spirit of Roxanne came falling down from the ceiling like a ghost, not really being in control before materializing herself. When she did so, she fell and fell flat on her face. "Ow! Curse these wings!" Roxanne grumbled as she saw Jessica. "Roxanne, did Alice send you?" Jessica asked the Harpie chick, who nodded with a smile. "Yep!" She said, cheerful. "I wonder why she did that..." Jessica said, turning to the painting again. "My art is extremely popular, as museums constantly come in, wanting to buy my work. You can probably see why." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:18 pm

"He's a being that is called apun through sacrifice during times of great need." Mahad explained.
"But you art is great. I can see why art exhibits might want them." Mahad agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:25 pm

"You know a lot more about them than I do. And for the compliment, I really appreciate that. Roxanne?" Jessica said, as she spotted the Harpie chick looking at a beautiful painting of Harpie Lady 1. "Wow... you're good, Jessica!" She said, amazed to a giggle from Jessica. "Thanks for the compliment, Roxanne." She said, as they exchanged smiles. "But I know father's spirit is still out there. But I don't think I should be the one to duel him. I think Alex has to." She added, sighing, as she looked at a painting of Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier standing next to Alex, thinking of her brother.

(KAI, PLEASE WAKE UP! Sorry about the volume. King Boo on Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games just gave me a headache.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 pm

A day would pass and Mahad would re-enroll into Duel Academy claiming he had been hospitalized during that last year. After several phone calls he got his 'F's changed inti 'I's so he could resume this year.

As the sun peaked over the horizon Mahad was finishing his daily run-about. He knocked on Jessica's room door.
"Hey, Jess, you ready?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"You know it! But Alex didn't show up at all. I'm still worried about him." Jessica yelled out, as she exited her room as the two of them headed for the academy.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 pm

OOC: you, my dear friend, is soooo wrong :V me and bryan are keeping him busy with bleach. I DID tell him to post in yugioh, but 1) his computer (Dubbed Aizen to me Very Happy) hates him so it crashes before he posts 2) he has minor writer's block 3) we screwed his body's clock so that he's awake at night rather than the day....or something along the lines of that o-o besides, he CAN'T bring Kai over to Neo Domino....nor can bryan or I. Kai and Zeiya are about to kick mister I'm a fat man's butt along with Yusei in the facility while Shuho (and I'm asumming Alex) are dueling it out in the Satelite. Eitehr that....or we could just make up a char right on the spot. (I wanna....but I have no idea how to get in the storyline unless they went into some kind of populated area |D)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 pm

(That duel's over, thanks to Brionac.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

(He already posted as Kai in this thread. Also Alex is in Satellite, not Neo Domino City where Mahad and Jessica are. A future plot would involve them going to Satellite to find him. I also don't think that these threads take place at the same time as I've seen other people post the same character in different threads at the same time.)

Arriving at the academy he saw that it hadn't changed in the last few years. Several students massed around them waiting got the bell to ring.
"Any idea what your first class is?" Mahad asked as he unfolded his schedule.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 am

OOC: yes yes i know that Kai is here in this storyline...I said that he was in SATELITE with Alex ._. btw, wont it be a different academy? Duel academy was on an island...unlessthey know it's a different..........

yeah, i'll shut up now :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: