Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:59 pm

(Oh, yeah, I misread that.)

"You're a great opponent. One day, you may just be as good as my father was! And my father is Jaden Yuki. You probably never heard of him, so I'll cut the history lesson. In the meantime, time to roll out, Wurmie!" Jessica said, as the Mist Wurm tucked into a ball and rolled into Hiaken. After the attack, Jessica remembered another figure from the past who was infamous for her dueling. "Stupid question, and I know this is awkward, but your mother wasn't Vivian Wong, was it? And besides, you will find another way around this obstacle here. I really don't mind losing if it helps you learn." She added, smiling to Hiaken, expecting a complete reversal of fortune to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 pm

His Life Points fell to 3700 from the attack.

"You know mother? You seem more understanding a duelist then I thought." He asked surprised as he drew slowly.
"I summon another Moja (100 ATK) and sacrifice it to resummon King of Beasts (2500 ATK) from my Graveyard." The large behemoth rose again as it's ATK increased to 3000. He sent it to attack Mist Wurm.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"I read stories on how great a duelist she was. And I congratulate you on getting past my two biggest obstacles. You've definetly proven to yourself that you can overcome anything!" Jessica said, not unhappy in the least, even though her two best monsters were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:33 pm

"Why thanks. I set one card face-down." He said relieved replacing the same card he had set before.
"Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 pm

(I need to plan my next move with four cards. It could take a while.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 am

(Okay. I'll be waiting. You can always use Pot of Greed or something if you need more cards though.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm

(Good point.)

"Here goes." Jessica said as she drew, and smiled at the card and smiled. "Time to take a stab here. I'm using Pot of Greed to draw two more cards." She said, drawing two more cards, and her eyes lit up when she saw them. "Time for a change of scenery. I'm using Harpie's Hunting Ground!" She declared, as the tree from Gaia Power fell over, as mountains with Harpie Ladies circling above them rose in it's place. "Winged Beasts now get a 200 point boost, and now for my good friend. I'm summoning Cyber Harpie Lady!" She continued, as one of Mai Valentine's signature monsters appeared from the circle of Harpies from the sky. (1800/1500) "Now for the second effect of Harpie's Hunting Ground. When a Harpie Lady is summoned to the field, I get to destroy one spell or trap card on the field!" Jessica said, as another Harpie Lady dove down at the face-down card, tearing it apart with its talons, before flying back up to the sky. "Next, I'll equip my Harpie with Cyber Shield, to boost her stats by 500! Then I'll use my Mist Body spell to protect my Harpie Lady from being destroyed in battle! However, those baboons in the Graveyard concern me. So I'll use my last card in my hand to remove those worries from my mind. I'm using Soul Release to remove them from the game!" She declared, as the spirits of the two baboon monsters came out of the graveyard, and disappeared, being removed for the rest of the duel. "Now that that worry is out of the way, King of the Beasts and my Harpie have exactly the same ATK! But Mist Body will keep one monster on the field. Mine! Cyber Harpie Lady! Rip that king to shreds!" Jessica ordered, as CHL charged at the King, tearing it apart, while Mist Body protected her from his attacks to her.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Hiaken felt a bit of worrry at seeing King of the Beasts destroyed. But he reassured himself that he was still in control.
"Is that all you've got? I still have more Life Points!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 pm

"For now, yes. And I have a good feeling you'll find a way around my defense." Jessica said, crossing her arms, waiting for an attack to her directly.

(I don't care if she loses. I think it would be better though if we have her lose, and then Mahad probably win via a time skip, since you control both, so that way, they can look for Alex together.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 pm

(Oh well after she beats the next guy I had planned to send them to Satellite. I'll try and make the next duel quicker if possible.)
Hiaken drew looking worried.
"I'll throw a monster in Defense Position. Turn end." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:48 pm

(Hey, whatever works.)

"You must be starting to lose confidence. Don't ever lose confidence, as well as never to get too overconfident. If you have no confidence in yourself, you will have no chance of winning. I'm using Elegant Egotist and destroying Mist Body when my Harpie Lady Sisters come out on to the field." Jessica said, when a trio of Harpies descended from the sky, ready to get into action, as another Harpie dove through the Mist Body card, destroying it. (1950/2100) "Harpie Sisters, X-Terminator attack!" Jessica ordered, as the trio of Harpies (2150) got ready to attack the face down monster, Jessica anticipating what might be the plan.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 pm

His Kinka-byo (200 DEF) was destroyed and the other harpies slashed his Life Points to 0. Now I won't be able to get payback on that guy. But after dueling her, it doesn't seem to bother me.

"I learned alot. Thank you." Hiaken said as he turned to leave.

Mahad ran up to her.
"Way to go!" He congratulated energetically.
"They say because of all the people that didn't show up I already qualified. You only need to beat one more guy." Mahad said quickly hoping they'd qualify together.

"Jessica Yuki wins!" The announcer said to the crowd.
"The last duel will also star Jessica against Fuego Alab." He said. The red-haired boy stepped into the arena.

"It's him." Mahad whispered worried.

"I see you didn't heed my warning. I was trying to let you off easy." Fuego said sternly as he deployed his Duel Disk.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 pm

"Excuse me, is that a threat? I got news for you, a Yuki always goes over threats, just like my father, Jaden Yuki! And I didn't need a warning. I knew somehow that I would have the opportunity to shut you up for dissing me and Mahad like that!" Jessica scoffed, brushing off what he had said, completely.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:07 pm

"You people joyriding through this tournament. You have no idea what it is like to have something at stake!" Fuego demanded drawing a card.
"I summon Solar Flare Dragon (1500 ATK)." A snake made from molten rock appeared roaring.

"Next I'll give you a taste of my world with Molten Destruction." He declared as a volcano rose from the ground and erupted.
"This gives all FIRE monsters 500 more ATK, at the cost of 400 DEF." He explained as Solar Flare Dragon's ATK increased to 2000.

"I'll set a card face-down. At the End Phase of my turns, Solar Flare Dragon's effect inflicts 500 damage to you! Scorch her!" He demanded as the monster breathed a tongue of flame.

Mahad shrunk back feeling the heat from the effect drawing near. This isn't part of the Solid Vision System! I don't feel magic from him either. Is he...a psychic duelist?

"Watch out Jessica!" Mahad called.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

After the damage was delivered, a cool breeze came in, and cooled Jessica off, so she wouldn't sweat it so much. "It'll take a lot more than that to torch me, the Mistress of Mist Valley." She said, calmly.

(Almost made a Pocahontas reference with the song "Colors of the Wind." Glad I didn't.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:25 pm

"That last blast won't even hold a candle to what will happen if you don't forfeit! Turn end!" He insisted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 pm

"That.. is not an option." Jessica said, crossing her arms in defiance.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

"Then take your turn, if you dare." He challenged.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 pm

(It's her turn BTW.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 am

(I know that. Just haven't got to it yet.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 pm

(Alright now. Let's see what I can think of. And I found a monster that could possibly be great as part of a storyline. I'll tell you more about the card another time.)

"I told you, I don't take well to threats. That face-down card, I've got a hunch is Backfire. Well, I'll make sure that it backfires on you!" Jessica said, as she drew. ~It's a no-lose situation for me right now. After this duel, I can go search for Alex.~ She thought, as she looked at her cards. "Harpie's Hunting Ground and Harpie Lady 1 in ATK mode." She simply said, as the card previously played in her previous duel reappeared, as well as the original harpie, with an effect. (1300/1400) Another Harpie destroyed what the face-down card was, as Jessica looked more focused than ever. "My Harpie's effect raises all WIND attributed monsters' ATK by 300. Add that to the 200 point boost from my Hunting Ground, that brings her to 1800 ATK! Harpie Lady! Time to put out the fire!" She ordered, as the harpie attacked the fire dragon with a blast of wind from her arm-wings, blowing the dragon apart.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm

"Don't think you've escaped the inferno yet." He warned as his Life Points fell to 7700.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

"You don't get it. Wind can blow out the flames. It may not take away the temperature, but it takes out the flames. Two more cards face down, and that will do." Jessica said, as another breeze came around her.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"It'll take alot more then a whirlwind to extinguish my flames! I remove from play Solar Flare Dragon to Special Summon Spirit of Flames (1700 ATK)." A red skeletal figure with horns emerged from the flames.

"Then I'll Normal Summon Barrier Statue of the Inferno (1000 ATK)"

"Spirit of Flames attacks Harpie Lady 1! His effect grants him 300 more ATK during my Battle Phases!" The psychic duelist declared as Spirit of Flames ATK increased to 2000 as to blazed towards the harpy.

Last edited by Mahad Truesdale on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

(Buzzer! WRONG! Spirit of Flames requires a FIRE monster being removed from play to be able to be summoned, so Inferno can not be summoned. By the way, I'm renaming the three Harpies to their names from Falsebound Kingdom. 1: Airo, 2: Ocupete, and 3: Keraino.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: