Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

(Okay. Didn't realize Spirit of Flames couldn't be normal summoned. Changed it lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm

"Don't worry, Airo. You'll be ok." Jessica said, still smiling, even as Airo was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

"Now my Barrier Statue of the Inferno attack directly!" He ordered having the statue opened up it's mouths piece and breathed out fire.

"Before you even bother to strike back, know my statues Monster Effect. As long as it resides on the field only FIRE monsters can be Special Summoned. As I saw from your duel with that fool your deck relies on Synchro Summoning strong WIND monsters. I'll throw a card face-down. Turn End." He concluded angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

~That puts a dent in my plan. But a dent can be fixed.~ Jessica thought, still determined not to be overdone. ~He played a face-down card... he played right into plan B. He thinks I rely on only Thunder Lord and Mist Wurm. He's in for a major surprise.~ She thought again, as the flames heated up her temperature, but she was still cool as the other side of a pillow. "You think you're so special, cause you can manipulate fire. You're trumped there! I can manipulate the wind!" She said, before adding, "And I know you don't believe me. Come see me after the duel. You'll see why I am the Mistress of Mist Valley."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm

"You'll be lucky if there is an 'after this duel' for you." He mocked crossing his arms waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 pm

"You're delerous. (Spelling?) Harpie Queen in ATK mode. And your new face down is history." Jessica said, as another beautiful harpie came from the sky, looking just as elegant as Jessica herself. (1900/1200 w/o bonus: 2100/1400 w/ bonus) After the queen appeared, another harpie came down and shattered the new face-down. "Now I'll have my queen attack your statue, and it's time to put out the fire!" Jessica declared, as the queen whipped up level 3 hurricane winds and tore the barrier statue to shreds. "And since that pain is gone, I'll place one card face down and activate Hysteric Party, bringing back the Harpie you just destroyed, and the card to be targeted, the new one I just played, Harpie's Call!" Jessica continued as Airo disappeared, and Ocupete, a.k.a. Harpie Lady 2 came on the field. (1800/1600) "Harpie's Call works exactly like Wonder Garage. Except for this: instead of Roid monsters, I can bring any Harpie Lady from my deck to the field, and I chose Harpie Lady 2, Ocupete! That will do, and I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you. I even use cards that the legendary harpie duelist, Mai Valentine, used! So it's not just the Mist Valley cards I use. I also use frequent visitors to the Valley, the harpies!" She continued, as Ocupete and Airo looked at each other, and smiled before glaring across the field. "I'm done here." She finished, coldly, now more determined than ever to shut this loud-mouth up. She only hoped he never runs into her brother. Then he'd really be dead.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:56 pm

His face-down was destroyed, but revealed to be Dormant Volcano.
"When Dormant Volcano is destroyed and send to the Graveyard by a Card Effect, you take 300 damage. But that's just decoration. During my next Standby Phase both players may add a FIRE monster from their Decks to their hands. But I'm guessing you don't have any."

His Life Points fell to 6600 from the attack. He begin to show some worry on his face but it was quickly replaced with anger. He drew for his turn.
"With the effect of Dormant Volcano I add Gorlag to my hand.

"Then I'll activate Bonfire. This allows me to add a level four or lower FIRE monster from my Deck to my hand. I'll go with Inferno. And by removing my Barrier Statue of the Inferno in my Graveyard from play I special summon Inferno (1100 ATK)." A creature made of flames and skulls appeared.

"Your winds have only fueled the flames! I Normal Summon Gorlag (1000 ATK)." A demonic Fiend-type appeared with wings of flame.
"Gorlag gains 500 ARK for every FIRE monster on the field, with three that's 1500 more." Fuego insisted as Gorlag's ATK was boosted to 2500.

"Spirit of Flames! Send Harpy Lady 1 back to the Graveyard! Next, Gorlag brings your queen's reign to a tragic end!" He ordered sending his monsters into battle. Spirit of Flame's ATK increased to 2000 by his effect.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Jessica smiled at this. "I was expecting an attack. I'm activating my Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation! Since I have more than two Harpie Ladies, your battle phase ends NOW, and your attack was nothing! I guess you didn't hear me when I said that I also have cards used by Mai Valentine!" She said, as the three harpies got into the Sparrow formation to cease the attack. (Never really saw the episode with the duel between Mai and Joey from season 4, with the Seal of Orichalcos. So I have no clue what it looks like.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

(They just created some sort of energy around themselves that looked like a giant bird head. You can probably find the episode on Youtube.)

"Those birds won't save you for long. Turn end." He insisted.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm

"Oh, it's not just birds." Jessica scoffed, as she drew and quickly played. "I'm using Card of Sanctity to get us both to six cards so I can restock my options." She continued, as they both drew, and Jessica got a very large smile. (By the way, Harpie's Call does not trigger Harpie's Hunting Ground's effect.) "Things are going to get good. I'll start with two cards face down, then sacrifice Aino and Ocupete to bring in a good one." She said, as the two Harpie siblings disappeared, as a large dragon came flying to the field, with a collar with a leash-like chain which Harpie Queen grabbed. "Here's my Harpie's Pet Dragon!" Jessica said as HPD roared loudly. (2300/2800) 'For every "Harpie Lady" on the field, my dragon gains 300 ATK and DEF. But it's about to get worse. Since Harpie Queen is referred to as a "Harpie Lady" on the field and in the Graveyard, I can use this! ELEGANT EGOTIST!" She continued, as a kalidoscoped (Spelling?) version of the Harpie Queen appeared, as the three Harpie Sisters reappeared. "Here's my Harpie Lady Sisters!" Jessica declared, as the three sisters glared at her opponent, extremely beautiful as they were. (2150/2300) "That boosts up my dragon another 300 points and I'm using Harpie's Hunting Ground to destroy another Harpie's Call that I placed on the field and here comes Harpie Lady 3, Keraino!" She continued, as the hunting ground's effect activated again, and Keraino flew on to the field, next to the sisters, as she looked confused. "Don't worry about it, Keraino." Jessica reassured the harpie, who smiled at her, before turning around. (1500/1600) At that time, Jessica was ready again. "Since you have a face up monster on the field when I special summoned my Harpie, who has 1500 ATK, I can activate this! INFERNO RECKLESS SUMMON! With this, I can bring back Aino, again!" Jessica shouted, as Aino reappeared, and looked confused when she saw herself next to Keraino. "Don't worry about that, Aino." Jessica said again, smiling to her. "And Harpie's Hunting Ground activates again, and since it's the only card left on the field, I choose to destroy it!" She continued, as the mountain view disappeared, and the dueling grounds reappeared. "And since my dragon has more ATK than your Gorlag, 3500 to be exact, with four Harpie Ladies on the field. You made a big mistake by not playing any spell or trap cards on the field. You left yourself wide open! HPD, TAKE OUT HIS GORLAG!" She continued, as the dragon let loose a massive fireball that actually torched the fire fiend. "That fireball was also mixed with hurricane-like winds. Harpie Queen, rip Inferno to shreds, but be careful not to get burned." She continued, as the queen gave the chain to the sisters, before flying straight at the fire beast, ripping it to shreds without even a burn. Harpie Sisters, rip his Spirit of Flames to shreds too!" Jessica continued, as the sisters used their X-Terminator attack to annialate the Spirit of Flames into a pile of ashes, which blew away in the wind. "Since you're defenseless, without a barrier to protect you, Aino, Keraino, time to attack him directly!" She declared, as Aino and Keraino both flew right at Fuego, slashing at both his arms when they flew by with their talons, and fast at that, cutting up his arms in the process. "I'll play one last face down and that will finish up my turn. Care to rethink what you said about me? I never needed to use my Mist Valley cards yet." She said, smirking at him, like a cheshire cat.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

"This...can't be! I have to win!" Fuego said with his voice shaking as his Life Points fell to only 1750. He drew a card hastily.
"I play Aetonix Flame! It incinerates all non-FIRE and non-Fiend-type monsters!" He declared franticly as a wave of fire washed over the battlefield.

"Then it lets be raise a FIRE or Fiend-type monster from the Graveyard. I revive Gorlag (1000 ATK)!" He declared as the fiery fiend came back. It's ATK increased to 1500 by it's effect.

"Then I'll play Fire Whip! It lets me Special Summon as many monsters destroyed this turn as possible to my side of the field." He declared reviving Harpie's Pet Dragon (2000 ATK), Harpie Queen (1900 ATK), Harpie Lady 1 (1300 ATK), Harpie Lady 3 (1300 ATK). Looks like I found a use for these birds after all!" Fuego declared loudly as Gorlag formed a whip in his hand and lashed it into Jessica's Graveyard pulling the monsters out.
"As you know, Harpie's Pet Dragon gains 300 points for every Harpie on the field, With three, that's 900 more ATK. But that's not the best part." He explained as Harpie's Pet Dragon's ATK increased to 2900. The Harpies began to discolor becoming red as their feather's became engulfed in flames.
"All monsters Special Summoned by Fire Whip become treated as FIRE monsters. And you know what that means. Another 2000 ATK for Gorlag!" He said vigorously as Gorlag's ATK was boosted to 3500.

"I'll set two cards face-down. Turn end." He said hastily. I can't lose! Too much is at stake!
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:28 pm

"I'm disappointed in all of you! Very disappointed! Pot of Greed, activate!" Jessica said, very angry that he had the cahones to pull this stunt. "You asked for it, you jerk. I hate doing this, but I've got no option." She added, as a thunderstorm started brewing above his monsters. "My friends, please forgive me, but I have no choice." She said, closing her eyes, turning around, so she couldn't see her friends, as she started to cry to herself. "I activate..." She started, sniffiling. "RAIGEKI!" She finished, as all her monsters under Fuego's control got fried and became ashes. "You don't know how hard it is for me to do that! That was absolutely gutless and spineless of you to do such a thing to them! I'm summoning my Harpie's Brother!" She said, still teary-eyed, as a male harpie came flying in at extreme speed. Mach 5 to be exact. (1800/300) "If you truly wish to win, grow a dang spine! You cold, sick FREAK! HARPIE'S BROTHER, MAKE HIM FEEL MY PAIN AND THE PAIN YOUR SISTERS FELT!" She screamed, as the harpie flew in at Fuego at Mach 5 speeds, with all the intensity of the pain that Jessica was feeling. "You will never win, not when you treat others like this, and torture others like you just did!" She cried, as a duel spirit appeared behind her, and materialized, wrapping her in its wings to try to cheer her up. When she looked up, it was Aino, trying to help her friend.

(That's presicely how I feel about that move. That even made MY heart ache for Jessica. That was a low down, bottom feeding, dirty, downright ROTTEN MOVE! I'm going to play some Devil May Cry 2 with the cheats I have enabled to try to cheer up from that massacre of my heart!)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 pm

"I-Impossible!" Fuego exclaimed as she played Raigeki. She actually drew that card! My face-down Divine Wrath won't help. I though for certain she'd use a Monster Effect against me!

He stared wide-eyed in despair as the attack came reducing his Life Points to 0 causing him to fall to the ground.

"Jessica Yuki wins!" The announcer declared amid cheers from the audience. Mahad ran over to her.
"You did it! Even against a Psychic Duelist." Mahad said looking back to Fuego.
"It's like his own power shorted out and turned against him. He must have been in a very unstable state." Mahad said.

A well-dressed teenage boy approached carrying a brief case
"Here to present the prizes is Sapphire Pegasus." The announcer declared.

"I congratulate the both of you for making it there far. On behalf of Industrial Illusions I present these Duel Disk." He said opening the case to display two golden duel disks.

"You..." Fuego said weakly looking to Sapphire before passing out. Several men in suits and sunglasses put him on a stretcher before taking him away.

"My company has experience in working with Psychic Duelist. I'll see that he gets the help he needs." Sapphire reassured everyone before turning back to Jessica and Mahad.

"I also here rumors that your looking for someone. An Alex Yuki I believe?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Immediately at the mention of Alex's name, Jessica's eyes lit up with joy after the heartbreak she went through. "WHERE IS HE?!" She said, loudly, and more excited than ever, scaring Aino, who had dematerialized when the men showed up. "I want to go see Fuego. He really pushed me to my breaking point, causing me to do the thing I never like to do, and that is destroy my own friends. I need to thank him for giving me a great duel, and I needed that cry." She added, not really interested in the gold duel discs. Just the information of Alex was worth 1,000 gold duel discs to her.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Sapphire smiled at seeing her reaction.
"There are rumors of sitings of him in Satellite. As you may know, access to and out of Satellite is extreme, unless of course you have the right connections." Sapphire said proudly pulling out three identification cards and passports from his shirt pocket.
"I took the liberty of authorizing the proper documents to get into and out of Satellite for the two of you and Alex when you find him. You will be classified as student interns at Industrial Illusions. He design and manufacture many of Security's Duel Runners and are contracted to maintain information systems for Satellite's government offices." He explained handing them the documents.

Sapphire was a bit surprised at the request to see Fuego.
"I'll see what can be managed." Was all Sapphire could say to that.

"We'll finally be able to find Alex!" Mahad stated cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Jessica said nothing, but got a tear of joy in her eye when she looked at her id card, and Alex's.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 am

"It pleases me to help fellow duelist. I have duties to attend to. But I wish you luck. Be careful in Satellite though. Dangerous people reside there." Sapphire said before dismissing himself.

(We can continue this in "Satellite: Search for a friend")
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 am

"It pleases me to help fellow duelist. I have duties to attend to. But I wish you luck. Be careful in Satellite though. Dangerous people reside there." Sapphire said before dismissing himself.

(We can continue this in "Satellite: Search for a friend")
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 am

(Yeah, this is getting a little long, considering most of these posts has just been from you and me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: