Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

An Experimental Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 am

(12 months 4 weeks earlier)
"Are you really going back to your father's world!?" Whirlwind Prodigy asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I want to see what has happened there." Mahad explained.

"You know he won't actually be there. Humans, they..." Whirl trailed off.

"I know. I just want to see what reputation he and his friends have left. Father left some of their money on a debit card for me to life off of for a year." Mahad explained pulling out a debit card from his magician's uniform. Whirl looked at the plastic not certain what to make of it.

"Well you've always been an odd one Legacy." Whirl stated.

(1 year prier)
"My little boy is going away for a whole year! Your going to have to tell me everything about it! Don't forget to look both ways before crossing the street! They have these dangerous things they call cars there!" Dark Magician Girl explained squeezing Mahad.

"Mom! Your choking me!" Mahad declared. After being released from her death grip he stepped back. He took a moment to look at his family and the giant palace behind them that had been his home for most of his life. He then turned to enter the portal.

During Neo Domino City's Duel Monster's Spirit Day parade one boy appeared amongst the crowd undetected. He looked at the massive buildings. He remembered when he first got a look at his family's palace and thought it was giant. But this city now dwarfed even it. At first he wasn't sure where to even start but after a while he found an apartment building and found his debit card was still valid.

He entered the apartment and sat in an arm chair letting out a sigh. He laid the Obelisk Blue Duel Academy Duel Disk before him.
"All do my best to be a duelist Father."

(10 months prier)
Mahad entered the Duel Academy for the first time. It wasn't anything like the Academy his Father had described. He could tell the buildings was new. Has time washed away everything he knew since his last visit?

(2 weeks prier)
Mahad left Duel Academy satisfied about the day's events. He was now ranked fifteenth place in the school using his Riod Deck.
"Key kid!" Someone called. Mahad turned startled. The other boy that called him had green hair and spoke in a quickly voice.
"You want to duel? I've been practicing!"
"Oh! Sure." Mahad replied cheerfully.

(present)
Mahad found himself feeling drowsy. He looked forward seeing glass and water. He felt cold. He could feel an apprentice on his face. It was giving him air.

"His energy is continuing to increase! It's reaching critical levels!" A voice said.

"Turn the psychic absorbers on max!" A second voice demanded.

"They've been on max! Whatever he is emitting isn't psychic!"

"When did this start!?"

"This morning."

"Then what the heck is he!?"

Mahad felt his strength returning. He tried to move but something was holding his wrists and ankles. He instinctively let out a wave of darkness in all directions. The restraints shattered as did the glass around him. The water splashed onto the floor and he felt the cold air around him. His clothing reappeared on him. As his vision cleared he saw the doctors fleeing.

He walked into the next room in a daze. He shook his head. I'm in danger! Why did they bring me here? Several muscular men in white jackets came around. They aimed tranquilizer guns at him. Mahad looked up at them as they fired but he hold out his hand and the darts stopped in mid air before falling to the ground. Mahad chanted a few words and the men fell asleep.

Mahad came to a steel door. He tried to open it but it was locked. He stepped back and a scepter appeared in his hand. He aimed the scepter and with and fired a sphere of darkness from it tearing the door from the hinges.

In the next room he saw where there had been two pods. They looked broke. He looked to the name plates. Jessica Yuki? He knew Jessica from his last visit! But how could she still be alive? He walked into the next room where he was met with light. He looked up to see a glass window above. He levitated until he shattered through the window. He looked down at the building below. It was labeled Industrial Illusions.

He landed a bit away feeling dizzy. The drugs were still having an effect on him. He walked through the woods until he came to a street. He saw the Duel Monster's Spirit Day parade coming to a close as the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 pm

"Another boring day, another boring hour. Troublesome."

Kai commented to himself as he stared at the sky with his hands resting in his pockets. To tell you the truth, he liked boring days, as that meant less chaos running around, and more time to relax. Yet, something told him that this 'boring' day wasn't going to last long. His pigtailed flicked wildly behind him in the wind, his dark blue eyes just staring off into the abyss. He was currently standing at the centre streets of Satalite, outside his "home." simply watching the sky

The pig-tail duellist could only sigh and relax against the wall back him, crossing his arms. His eyes began to flutter to a close. Yet, even though the duellist began to nod off, he once again heard unseen voices in his dreams, a flash of crimson streaked hair and a happy glare of sea blue eyes staring off into the distance.

"Ow, Yuki! What was that for, you uncute tomboy!?"

"Meh, relax a little, Seth. Don't be so uptight."

"Darren, where did you get that card? It looks so sweet!"

"Don't worry, Zach. I'll take care of this guy, just rest."

"Get off my head, Mimi!"

"Nice to meet you, Alex!"

"This Dragon of mine is burning red - Its loud roar tells me to defeat you! I'll stop you, Serenade! Arise, Trident Dragion!"

Kai's sleeping form barely twitched, simply scratching his cheek holding the criminal marker

&&&&&&&&&&

(OOC: Every line there has been said by the original Kai in the group, I thought it'd be a nice "throwback" to the academy days. Either way, I have no idea what timeline 5D is, so Kai's past/life/future remain a mystery for me until I figure out what to do with him.

PS: You and Frank should really get an avatar Razz Staring at white is kinda dull)
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Back at Satellite...

Alex Yuki, partially possessed by Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, days after being defrosted by the dragon, arrived in the old Domino City to much his shock. "I need to find my sister and Mahad, and badly. Come on, Dewloren." He said, as his tiger friend materialized and Alex mounted the tiger to go searching for his friend and sister.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Still fighting the drugs, Mahad wondered alongside the parade as it marched across the streets of Neo Domino City. He whipped his forehead with the back of his hand as he struggled to recollect what had happened to him.

(Kay. Looks good now. Except maybe that Alex wouldn't have known that Mahad was captured since he was captured later. Unless you meant that Alex doesn't know how far in the future he is. Sorry if it sounds like nitpicking I just wanted a coherent plot to begin with.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

"Mahad, is that you?" A voice came out as Mahad turned a corner. It was Jessica Yuki, sister to Alex Yuki, who she doesn't know is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Mahad turned around to see a past friend. His face light up with recognition.
"Jessica!" He exclaimed. But as past memories came back a look of confusion came onto his face.
"But how could you still be...the same?" He asked.

_____
"So you lost another one. Was it another dragon?" Sapphire asked mockingly through a monitor. Located underground beneath a green house laboratory.

"No. he was able to...fly somehow...he avoided most of the security."Dr. Zelinski said with a hint of worry. If Sapphire had looked at Zelinski face he would have seen he was annoyed. But Sapphire didn't even bother to look him in the face and instead took a sip of a soda.

"Then I'd suggest you send someone to bring him back. I really couldn't care less, but my Father will ask questions. And I really don't feel like answering them. How if you'll excuse me I have something important to do." The conversation was abruptly ended as Sapphire terminated his end of the connection.

"Spoiled brat." Zelinski remarked. He pressed a button on the console and images of several duelist past and present appeared on the screen.
"Number 134 will do."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 pm

"I'm not the same as I once was. Watch." Jessica said, sighing and closing her eyes as a huge breeze came in at hurricane speeds and a pair of wings came out of her back. After a minute of holding this, her wings vanished and the wind died down. "As you can see, I've been experimented on with the wind." She explained, reluctantly. "I got away a month ago, and I've been running from the people who want me to continue their damn tests on me! Those jerks don't know when to stop! Anyway, is Alex alive?! Last I heard, he had died in the arctic when mom and dad died there." She added, quickly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:11 pm

"I...I don't know...I just woke up and...it's hard to remember. I remember you both going somewhere and not coming back. I went home after that. I came back a awhile ago. The last thing I remember is dueling this guy and...I can't remember." Mahad said distressed looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

"Then maybe he didn't get back after all. Maybe if you help me look for him, it could jog your memory." Jessica said, sighing again, offering a chance to find Alex and to help Mahad out.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Mahad nodded and whipped a tear from his face.

Another figure emerged from the forest from the same direction Mahad had come from. She was a blond head girl wearing an old Obelisk Blue uniform. It appeared to be none other then Alexis Rhodes, but somehow now at the same age she had been when she was at Duel Academy.

"You..." Mahad said weakly not sure what could possibly be going on.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

"That... That's IMPOSSIBLE! I THOUGHT MOTHER WAS DEAD!" Jessica shouted in complete and utter shock and disbelief, as she saw her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

"Something's wrong." Mahad said groggily.

Alexis deployed her duel disk.
"Patient 201, Mahad Truesdale. You must return with me." She said emotionlessly. A yellow field appeared around the three. To the outside they became invisible.

"I feel duel energy of some sort." Mahad remarked. I don't think I can duel in this state. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:59 pm

"You're not mother! You're disgracing her memory with your charade! The last thing you wanted to do was infuriate me, the Mistress of Wind Valley!" Jessica said, now enraged at the disgrace her late mother just recieved, as the hurricane-like winds kicked in again, and the wings appeared again, but stayed this time. "You'll never live to regret disgracing mother like this!" She said, coldly as she activated her duel disc which resembled a bird's wing.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 pm

"I draw." Alexis said pulling a card from her deck.

"I play Polymerization, fusing Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater to become Cyber Blader (2100 ATK)." A skater appeared.

"One card face-down. Turn end." She concluded.

"Those were her cards." Mahad stated looking to Jessica. I hope this won't effect her.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"Disgracing mother even further. I hope you like being ripped apart by a hurricane, because that's your fate if you lose! I'll activate Graceful Charity, drawing three cards while discarding two, but there's a reason for it!" Jessica declared, as she drew three cards from her deck and discarding two, however, one of those cards suddenly appeared on the monster zone. "Meet my Strange Bird of Mist Valley! When it is discarded from my hand to the graveyard, I can special summon it from the graveyard!" She explained as a small bird wearing a skull on its head appeared on the field. (Tuner/Level 2/400/600) "Then I'll activate Double Summon, allowing me to normal summon two more monsters! So here's my Falcon of Mist Valley and my Mist Valley Thunderbird!" She continued, as a winged warrior appeared next to another bird that was charged with electricity together. (Falcon: Level 4/2000/1200 Thunderbird: Level 3/1100/700) "But they won't be around for long. Now my warriors of Mist Valley, TIME TO MERGE!" Jessica ordered, as the three monsters flew up to the sky, all three hitting each other in midair in a three-way collision, causing a bright light to shine where they were. When the light faded, the three monsters were no longer there. Instead, a massive worm fell to the ground, causing a mini-earthquake. "Meet my Mist Wurm! And you want nothing to do with him!" Jessica explained, as the Wurm got ready. (Synchro/Level 9/2500/1500) "Here's why you want nothing to do with him! His effect kicks in now! I can return up to 3 cards on your field to your hand, or in Cyber Blader's case, BACK TO THE EXTRA DECK! MIST WURM, TIME TO HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW THEM ALL AWAY!!" Jessica ordered as the Mist Wurm inhaled a massive amount of air, and within seconds, blew the air at Alexis' field at incredible force, forcing Cyber Blader and the face-down card to leave the field. "And now my pet wurm, ATTACK HER DIRECTLY!!" Jessica yelled, as the wurm jumped up high, and with great force, came crashing down, causing a massive wave of wind on the ground that absolutely hurt Alexis, causing 2500 damage. "Next time, use someone else. Never use my mother like this! Now I'll simply play two cards face down and that will do." She said, darkly and cooly, now more vicious than Mahad could ever remember her being.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 pm

If Mahad had been fully conscious he would have been scared of Jessica. But with the drugs in his system he merely watched silently.

Alexis was thrown to the ground by the blast, but got back to her feet quickly apparently not feeling any pain.
"Draw!" She said drawing a card.
"I summon Cyber Gymnast (800 ATK) and equip her with Angel Wing." A muscular women appeared.

"I'll return one blow with another. By her effect, I discard a card from my hand-" Alexis hastily discarded Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade.
"-to destroy an attack position monster." Cyber Gymnast jumped into the air and landed a powerful kick onto Mist Wurm destroying it.
"Attack Directly!" She ordered sending the women to punch Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:21 pm

"Think again! Activate Call of the Haunted to return my Falcon to the field, but he won't be around for long! I activate Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi! I then tribute my Falcon to return your gymnast BACK TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR DECK, BEFORE YOU DISCARDED!" Jessica shouted, as her falcon quickly appeared and disappeared as a spiritual version of Wynn the Wind Charmer appeared, sacrificing the falcon to make the gymnast disappear.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

"Since the equipped monster left the field, Angel Wing is destroyed. There for it's effect lets me draw one more card." Alexis explained drawing again.
"Two cards face-down. Turn End." She concluded her turn.

Jesscia:8000
Alexis: 6500
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm

"All right then, I'll summon another Falcon of Mist Valley and this time, I will attack with him, and his effect requires me to return one card I control to my hand. And considering that Call of the Haunted was never destroyed, as it remained there when I tributed my other Falcon. So I choose to return Call of the Haunted to my hand to have my Falcon attack you directly!" Jessica declared, as another Falcon appeared, and charged at Alexis with his sword at the ready. ~If she does what I think she'll do, I've got her trapped.~ Jessica thought, a wicked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 pm

"Trap card open! Hallowed Life Barrier. All Battle Damage and Effect Damage is reduced to zero this turn." Alexis insisted seeming very focused on the battle. Several maidens dressed in blue robes appeared before her. The lead one raised her hand forming a magic barrier to adsorb the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 pm

~That wasn't it. That wasn't the card I was expecting.~ Jessica thought, as she placed two cards face down and ended her turn.

(Good night...)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:06 am

(Good night.)
"I summon Cyber Tutu (1000 ATK). Since the only monster you have has a higher ATK then her she can strike you directly." Cyber Tutu launched herself into the air with a dance move and aimed to land a kick on Jessica's stomach.
"I chain the Quick-Play Spell Allegro Toile to my own attack. When one of my monsters attacks it can destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field. I choose the one to the right." A harp with wings appeared and played a score destroying the face-down.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 am

Jessica smiled, even though she got hit, as the facedown that was destroyed was a dud, as Gather Your Mind got destroyed. "That one was worthless. Threw it down there as a decoy. And since you chose the wrong one, I think I'll activate Call of the Haunted agaiin to bring back my Strange Bird of Mist Valley." She said, as her skull-wearing bird appeared again.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm

"You intend to Syncho Summon again? I'll set another face-down. Turn end." Alexis concluded.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

[i]She's planning to destroy my monster the second I synchro summon. We'll see about that.[/i] Jessica thought, as she drew. "I play Card of Sanctity to be able to replenish my hand with 6 cards and since I can't synchro summon the monster I want, I'll have to do another. Falcon, Strange Bird, MERGE TOGETHER!" She declared as the two monsters flew up and collided, and the same flash appeared and when it faded, a woman with roses on her ankles and vines at her arms floated down to the field. "Don't think I have just Wind Valley Synchro monsters here. Here's Splendid Rose!" Jessica declared, as the Rose readied herself. (2200/2000) "Since I don't have any Plant monsters, I can't use her effect, however." Jessica added, as she looked back in her hand. [i]I wish this were a quick-play spell rather than a normal spell, but I can still use it.[/i] Jessica thought to herself as she played another card. "I play De-Synchro, and de-syncronize my Mist Wurm to bring back my Strange Bird, my Falcon and my Thunderbird to the field." Jessica said, as the wurm discarged and exploded, bringing back the three monsters used. "Now I'll synch them AGAIN!" Jessica said, as the same process happened as before. "And you know what that means." Jessica added, with a wicked smirk as the Mist Wurm began to suck in air again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: