Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 pm

"Were you just trying make me laugh?" mused Kai with a slight mocking grin, crossing his arms and letting out a light laugh at Alex. He had seen bigger glares on those punks in the deeper reaches of Satellite, thus he wasn't about to be moaned at by some minor annoyance "Its a free country, no matter what those ass holes from Neo Domino say."

He then rolled his eyes and glanced at Aster before dryly commenting "Oh really?" He stopped a moment and rubbed his chin before shrugging, a smile licking his lips "Huh, I don't believe I care." Finally he just shook his head and turned away

“Whatever, I'm out.”
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm

"You wouldn't be saying that if you were going against me. You'd be a popsicle faster than you can eat one!" Alex shouted to Kai, still colder than normal.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

"We get it already, you have a boner for ice!" snapped Kai over his shoulder as he shook his head, rolling his eyes in tune. His hand came up to his head, holding it like his head had an headace as he let out a slight sigh. The pigtailed boy seemed almost truly bored with the current situation, that, and rather annoyed

"Look, why are you so highstrung? You need to relax."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm

"Whatever." Alex said, simply, but still colder than ice. (Foreigner anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Aster watched the exchange between Kai and Alex. He couldn't blame Kai for his comment given the humorous threat that Alex made.

(Is Alex done with his turn?)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 pm

(Uh, no. He just blew back Dreadmaster with his last card from his hand, and Brionac's ready to make a snack out of Doom Lord.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Aster showed a bit surprised to see Dreadmaster be returned, something very rare for him. He had expected Dreadmaster to have some impact. Asters' score fell to 3600.
He has his father's fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am

But what surprised everyone was Alex suddenly gasping as he fell to one knee. "Took too much to my soul than I thought..." He muttered, as he struggled to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Aster watched his opponent weaken. He himself was breathing deeply from their conflict.
"Is this an act of surrender?" He demanded angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

"Surrender is not in my vocabulary. That was Brionac draining power from me! And as I have no cards right now, I'm done, and I know full well you're planning on resummoning Dogma." Alex said, determined, as he closed his eyes, and planned his next move when a sudden roar came in his mind, as another dragon appeared in there and Alex knew that this dragon was the key to everything. ~I'd better plan this out well. First off, I need more cards and an opportunity to quickly activate a trap card.~ He thought, as he glared at Astor.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm

"Draw!" Aster exclaimed pulling a card form his Duel Disk.
"The effect of Captain Tenacious activates. During my Standby Phase can revive one Destiny Hero destroyed last turn. Return to me, Doom Lord! (800 DEF)." The dark hero emerged again.

"Then the effect of Diamond Dude activates. The effect of Monster Reincarnation brings Dogma back to my hand." Aster explained reclaiming the card.

"When you mentioned the most feared Destiny Heros, you forgot the best one! Now I activate Polymerization, fusing Dogma with Plasma to form Destiny End Dragoon (3000 ATK)." The fusion of the Destiny Heros had a sword growing from his right arm and a dragon head replacing his left arm. Another dragon head grew from his chest.

"Now for Dragoon's effect. One per turn he can destroy one monster and inflict damage to you equal to said monster's ATK." Aster stated as the dragon head on Dragoon opened up and launched a fireball at Brionac.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

"I thank you for freeing me of the worries that I had about him. But I just found the worst thing anybody could ever imagine from the realm of ice. THE BEST DRAGON! If I draw the right cards, you're finished!" Alex said, as he simply watched as Brionac was destroyed with a wicked smirk, as a major breeze came in.

(FYI, he had found the dragon in his heart.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

(OOooookay....weird...)
"I activate Diamond Dude's effect." Aster said pulling another card from his Deck. He revealed Final Destiny before sending it to the Graveyard.

"I'll set a card face-down. Turn End." He finished. On my next Standby Phase the effect of Final Destiny will destroy every card on the field. Destiny End Dragoon will then revive by his own effect and attack directly for game. You have one last turn Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm

"Alrighty then." Alex said, as he drew, and got a major gleam in his eye. "This duel is over! I'll start by playing Card of Sanctity to gain six more cards, as you draw to six yourself!" He continued as he drew. "Now I'll place one card face-down, and I'll get to it in a second. Next, I'm using Soul Release! With this, I can remove cards from either of our graveyards from play. But I'm not targeting yours! I'm targeting MINE! And I select three cards! Cyromancer, Acolyte and Defying Troops!" He continued, as the three monsters suddenly came out of the graveyard and disappeared in a strange warp. "Now the fun begins. I'm using Bait Doll! The target, my newly played face-down trap card. And Bait Doll forces the activation of it. The card: RETURN FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION! I pay half my LP to bring back the three monsters I just removed from play!" Alex continued, as the three monsters suddenly reappeared from the same warp in the sky, as Alex suddenly got to one knee. "This is the moment I've been waiting for! The dragon that has been inside my heart sealed by Brionac to keep it out from helping me out is about to arrive. Cryomancer, Acolyte, Defying Troops, I beg you to lend me your power to call forth the most powerful of the three Ice Barrier Dragons! Now my bretherin, TUNE TOGETHER!" Alex yelled, as the three monsters disappeared, and a roar came from the distance as a brand new dragon appeared to the field. "Meet the dragon that was locked in my heart, which was sealed by Brionac, Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" Alex declared, as the three-headed ice dragon roared on the field. (2700/2000) "She may not seem like much... yet... but her ability activates now! When she is Synchro Summoned, I get to remove one card from each of three different places from play. Your hand, your Graveyard, and most importantly, YOUR FIELD! TRISHULA, TRI-FREEZING BLAST!" He continued, as Trishula fired three fireballs from each of her heads at Aster's Graveyard, hand, and at Destiny End Dragoon, forcing the three cards to disappear, as Dreadmaster, Plasma and Destiny End Dragoon disappeared into the sky warp that the ice warriors came from. "And now, I pray to the thunder gods, as I play this card which will desimate you, as I call forth for a blast from the heavens to bring forth the thunder! I activate RAIGEKI!" Alex screamed, as massive thunderbolts came from the sky, frying all the Destiny Heroes. "My turn's not over yet! Since I never summoned a monster, I can summon one more monster to the field. My Forbidden Spell Group!" He continued, as a girl with an icy staff appeared next to Trishula. (1200/2000) "Since their combined ATK is more than enough to finish you off, FORBIDDEN SPELL GROUP, TRISHULA! TIME TO ERADICATE ALL THE CORRUPTION BRIONAC CAUSED TO ME! FINISH HIM!!!" He screamed, as the two monsters let loose two blasts of icy energy that nailed Aster right in the chest, as his LP dropped to 0. "You lose!" Alex said, giving the thumbs down sign, happy that he no longer had to worry about Brionac.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Aster watched in disbelief as Alex seemed to defy destiny.
"You, have your Father's heart. I only hope that dragon is enough to fight off his curse" He said softly. Aster began to feel weak as he seemed to evaporate into nothing.

______
"Duel Ghost 121 has been dispersed." A technician noted as the monitor only showed static for a moment.
Pegasus III only looked at it for a moment.
"Keep me informed." He said before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:43 pm

"Must you shout? Ow, ow, ow..." flinched Kai as he shook his head and rubbed his ears, murmuring about pointless overkill shouting and announcing. He wasn't impressed, and he has seen enough weird crap to not be too spurned by the vanishing act. But, meh, who was he to complain? Either way the Blackdragoon cared not as he turned away and yawned, trailing down the road with hands in his pockets. He had a certain someone to see, and a girl to duel.

Oh, that, and there was a new episode of Rosario Vampire he wanted to watch.

"Now if I was a thief-tomboy, where would I be..?" He muttered to himself.

&&&&&&

OOC: If Kai seems irritated, a prick, or simply half-assed, then don't worry - its just the situation (Its here to be amusing, and rival baiting). On another note, he's not yet in any plot points because he's simply a secondary character here, so unless something crops up that actually causes him to act, he'll simply look at everything being done around him as troublesome.

Anyway, I'm extremely excited for the Fortune Cup, wish Kai luck! (Oh, Zeiya, and Shuho too!)
Razz
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:17 am

(Just FYI this part took place before Kai left for Neo Domino City (as this plot doesn't even cross with the Fortune Cup threads there's no plot hole). Anyway to you want to time skip to the next day now?)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:32 am

(OOC: Yup! That "a thief-tomboy" was a nod-off to a section of the other thread where Kai began to seek Zeiya out to "test" her in a duel. There was a large gap between events at the start of the thread, with her and Shuho going off onto other adventure while I was away, so this fits nicely into things for Kai.

It also helps stop tons of plot holes, seeing as Kai is actually about to duel Luna/Ruka right about now in the other thread ^-^ )
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 am

After Aster disappeared, Trishula remained out for a few minutes while she circled around Alex, clearing all the corruption to his soul that was caused by Brionac, before disappearing. "I'm glad I found you, my new friend." Alex said, softly as he looked at his new card and ally.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

(I'm guessing we're going to the next morning.)

Mahad awoke to the irritating buzz of his alarm clock. He groaned as he reached over and switched it off before sitting up and letting out a loud yawn and he stretched. After going through his morning routine to start breakfast.

"Uh, Jess? Are you up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yeah, I'm up. I just felt Brionac's influence fading away." Jessica said, as she just noticed Mai flying back. "Well? Did you find him?" She asked the harpie, who nodded, happily. "Yes I did, and he's really rid himself of the worry from Brionac with Trishula." She said, making Jessica exstatic for him, as she got a tear in her eye as Mai disappeared back into her card.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 am

"Really!?" Mahad exclaimed cheerfully running up to her. He know felt fully awake in-spite of not getting enough sleep;
"Do you know where he is?" He asked quickly with hope in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 am

"GAH! I knew I forgot to ask something!" Jessica said, whacking herself on the head with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Mahad dropped out of his cheerful state to stare at her blankly for a moment. He clucked lightly and waited for her to call Mai out again.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Jessica looked at her card of Mai, a.k.a. Harpie Lady 1, and summoned Mai again. "Stupid question. Do you happen to remember where Alex is now?" She asked the harpie, who nodded. But before they could leave, a knock came at the door, as Mai quickly retreated to her card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: