Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I play graceful dice! Now, i roll a dice, and the number it lands on, that amount x100 is added to all of my monsters attack points." A angel rolled his dice, and it landed on a 4 "Yes!" Hermos's power was pumped up to 800. "You have no monsters left to protect you. Hermos, attack!" The knight leapt at Mahad, and slashed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Mahad's score fell to zero.
"You've done well Koten." Mahad said as he shut down his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am

Kotan said "Thanks mahad. I am suprised i managed to summon hermos in his knight form."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 pm

"That's what this duel was for. But we should probably take a break now." Mahad said to Koten.

"And I'm sure Alex is hungry after watching that lengthy duel. We can grab a bite to eat."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Alex was silent, as he was still stuck in awe at seeing the awesome monster that was played. "I never thought I would actually get to see the Legendary Knight Hermos. I only read stories about him!" Jessica said, also in awe.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 am

Kotan was still upset. He said "Is there anyway we could find a place which has lost souls? Cos red eyes might be there."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 am

"I haven't a clue. I don't know any resident soul stealers." Alex said, serious... and sarcastic at the same time while getting a "very funny... NOT!" look from Jessica. "Idiot..." She muttered, confounded with his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:39 am

Kotan sighed, and suddenly a flash of green light appeared in front of them. Red eyes stepped out of it, in a duplicate body of Kotan's, except his eyes were completly red. Kotan said "Red eyes!" Red eyes said "Why should you care that i am back Kotan? Your the reason i got locked away. I want revenge." He activated his duel disk, and Kotan activated his in response.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:07 am

At the same time, Alex started to shift towards Brionac's control again, but more sane this time. "I never thought you were one for revenge, Red-Eyes. I thought you were proud of your strength." He said, as Alex was fighting to keep Brionac's temper down.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 am

Red eyes said "This is a test for Kotan. If he really has no darkness in his heart, then i will forgive him. Now lets duel!" Red eyes started and said "I place one face down monster and end my turn." Kotan drew and said "I play gearfried, the iron knight! Gearfried, attack his face down monster!" Gearfried slashed the monster, and the monster was a gearfried. Kotan said "I end my turn." He was confused.

Red eyes said "Our decks are the same." Red eyes drew and said "I place another monster face down. Your turn." Kotan drew and said "I play polymerization, merging baby dragon and alligators sword to create alligators sword dragon!" The dragon came forth. "Now, alligators sword dragon, attack that monster." Alligators sword dragon slashed it, and it was a sangan. Red eyes said "I can now had a monster with 1500 or less attack points to me hand." He took a monster, and shuffled his deck. Kotan said "Gearfried, attack him directly!" Gearfried slashed at Red eyes, bringing him down to 2200 life points. "Thats all i got red eyes."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 am

"Maybe I should do the same with Alex. To see if he has any coldness in his soul." Brionac said, rubbing his/Alex's chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 am

Red eyes said "Ok, my move." He drew his card. "I place one face down card, and activate card destruction. That way, we both have different hands." Both Kotan and red eyes replace their hands with new ones. Red eyes said "Now, time to play the same card you did. I activate the seal of orichalcos!" The seal appeared around, not letting either duelist out. Red eyes got the seal on his forehead, and said "Now, i will call forth my rocket warrior!"

Rocket warrior came forth, then his power was boosted to 2000. Red eyes said "Now, i activate my face down double attack. I discard my silent swordsman level 5, to give rocket warrior the ability to attack twice! My rocket warrior destroy gearfried and that dragon!!" Rocket warrior slashed gearfried and alligators sword into oblivion. Kotan went down to 3500 life points. Red eyes said "Your move." Kotan drew his card and said "I'll place a face down monster. Your move."

Red eyes drew and said "I summon queens knight." Queens knight appeared, and her power was boosted by the seal to 2000. "Now i equip to my rocket warrior my fairy meteor crush! Now he deals damage to defense mode monsters with less attack than him. Now, wipe out his face down card." Rocket warrior destroyed the face down monster, the swordsman of landstar, and he took 800 points of damage. "Now queens knight, attack him directly!" Kotan winced as the queen slashed him and brought his life points to 1000. Red eyes said "I end my turn. And in one more turn, i will finish you off!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 am

"Cowardly. To have to use something like that is cowardly. I don't need that seal to get stronger." Brionac said, not impressed by the seal.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 am

-------------LATER IN THE DUEL, THE FINAL TURN------------

Red eyes had just used red eyes transmigration, sacrificing Queens knight and himself from his hand to make lord of the red, and Red eyes himself wore the armour. Kotan had a face down monster, and one face down card. Red eyes said "Rocket warrior attack that face down monster!" Rocket warrior turned into a rocket and destroyed the monster. It was comrade swordsman of landstar, and Kotan still took damage, because of fairy meteor crush. Red eyes said "Now you'll be a prisoner of the seal! Its all over!" He leapt at Kotan, attacking with lord of the red. Kotan screamed and said "RED EYES NO! I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!" He screamed and shook his head. "I ACTIVATE THE TRAP MAGIC CYLINDER!" The attack was reidrected and Red eyes lost. Kotan ran over to him and said "I am sorry!" Red eyes smiled and said "You did it buddy." He disappeared into a small bit of energy, and he went into Kotan, merging with his soul again. Kotan stood up, and looked at alex and mahad, one of his eyes red. He said "I have him back."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:53 am

Mahad nodded smiling at seeing the duel spirit restored.

(That was abrupt lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:10 am

As Brionac went back into Alex, he smiled at Red-Eyes, but secretly was wanting to challenge Alex to see if there was any coldness in his soul, and was not happy that he couldn't ask how Kotan got him to return.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

Kotan said "Brionac, if your wondering why red eyes returned, am not sure. He won't tell me."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 am

"He already retreated." Alex said, completely Alex again, still dumbfounded by seeing one of the legendary monsters in action.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am

Kotan said "You know, I have hermos, and Mahad has timeaus. I think that your gonna get critias alex. Am just sure of it." He smiled, and behind him the spirit of Hermos in his dragon form appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

"One can only hope..." Alex said, crossing his arms, completely unsure if he is eligible to receive the power Kotan said about.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 am

Kotan rubbed his temples, having a lightning bolt headache. "I think i am gonna have to adjust to red eyes again. Cos, he seems more powerful than he was before he was taken."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Alex just stood there, watching Kotan intently for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am

Kotan looked at alex, who was staring at him. He said "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:11 pm

At this, Alex simply shook his head. "Nothing." He said, slightly serious, as it wasn't he who was watching him, it was Brionac.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Kotan took his deck out of his duel disk and shuffled. Suddenly, one of his eyes turned red. He said in a deeper voice "Alex, i want to duel brionac again. I want to see if i can help you somehow." He put his deck back in his duel disk, and redeployed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next