Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:59 pm

*Hey, I'm only human, alright? I forget a lot of things, especially when I don't really use the LV all that much anyway. If I would use any, it'd be the Ultimate Insect LV monsters.*

Alex simply chuckled at this, taking the opportunity to make fun of his sister like she does him a lot, as she was the one who now looked like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 am

Kotan's swordsman looked at the dragon, and fired an arrow at the dragon in retaliation, and with his new power of 5300, he wouldn't be destroyed since goddess bow allowed him to survive an attack from a monster with the same attack points. Kotan said "Looks like my swordsman is save."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Mahad looked in amazement as Amulant Dragon was beaten. Seeing the legendary dragons brought back good memories for him.
"Well, looks like I'll have to switch Defender to Defense Position (2000 DEF). Turn End." Mahad finished.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 am

Kotan drew his card and smiled. He said "I summon my blue flame swordsman!" A torrent of flames immediatly appeared beside silent swordsman, and out of the torrent stepped out blue flame swordsman. "That's all i've got."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Mahad shook himself out of the awe of seeing the Legendary Dragon. That's right! I have to stay focused if I am to release the potential of Hermos.

"I activate my face-down. A Feather of the Phoenix. Normally it is a Normal Spell Card, but Spell Sanctuary causes it to be treated as a Quick-Play Spell Card. I discard one card-" He said throwing out Buster Blader.

"-to put The Eye of Timaeus on top of my Deck." He stated. He then drew for his turn getting The Eye of Timaeus into his hand. He sighed getting a breather. He then glanced more carefully at the field. Blue Flame Swordsman, a tricky monster. Destroying it will only summon the stronger Flame Swordsman, and if I don't destroy it he can transfer it's ATK to his swordsman should he destroy Spellbinding Circle. Of the two, the later is the greater.

"I sacrifice Defender to summon Chaos Command Magician (2400 ATK)." A magician with a green staff appeared.
"Attack Blue Flame Swordsman." He ordered as the magician leveled his staff at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Blue flame swordsman was destroyed, and Kotan shielded his eyes as he took 600 points of damage. He said "Whenever blue flame swordsman is destroyed, i'm allowed to call forth my good old friend the flame swordsman" Flame swordsman appeared, and he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:17 pm

"Turn end." Mahad concluded. He wanted to see what Koten had coming next.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Kotan drew his card, and was shocked to see it. He said "I sacrifice flame swordsman! and pay 1000 life points to activate LEGEND OF HEART!" Kotan's life points dropped down to 3600 and blue flame swordsman disappeared. He chanted "Almighty protector of atlantis, please hear my cry. Transform thy self from dragons form, to aid me in this fight. I beseech thy but first i must, call out thy name....LEGENDARY KNIGHT HERMOS!" Hermos flew up, and then besides silent swordsman, appeared a knight in red armour. "Meet my legendary knight. Hermos!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Alex's jaw nearly hit the ground when he saw the legendary knight. "I remember reading something about him back in class, but I thought that was just a legend!" Jessica said, astonished and amazed at the appearance of the knight.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Mahad smiled satisfied.
"You've done well." He complimented. To see him figure out how to summon Hermos. Now all that remained was to see if he knew his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Kotan said "Thank you." He smiled, and Hermos said "I can sense timeaus. Kotan, you do know my special abilities?" Kotan nodded and said "Yep. But i am not gonna activate it yet. Hermos, attack!" Hermos leapt through the air, and slashed at the magician.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Mahad's score depleted to 2900. He waited for Flame Swordsman's blow to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Kotan said "Your forgetting, i sacrificed my flame swordsman, so i don't have another attack. I end my turn." Hermos held his sword infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm

At that mistake, Jessica's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that Mahad would make such an amateur mistake, forgetting that the Flame Swordsman was tributed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 pm

(OOC: I though you sacrificed the silent swordsman opps).

Mahad drew.
"I play Monster Reborn, revive Dark Magician Girl (2000 ATK)." The magicianess returned again taking a pretty stance.
"Now I again activate The Eye of Timaeus." The one-eyed dragon appeared roaring.

"Unlock Dark Magician Girl's power." Mahad demanded. She flew up to the dragon as her usual attire was replaced with armor and her staff with a lance while doning a shield on the other arm. She sat atop the dragons back.

"Now she is Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight (2600 ATK). Attack Silent Swordsman LV5!" He ordered.
"By discarding a card from my hand-" he said throwing out Sage's Stone.
"-they can destroy your monster without applying damage calculation."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Kotan's silent swordsman was destroyed, and the energy threw Kotan back a bit. He said "I still have hermos. So next turn, our monsters battle. Is it my turn?" Kotan was ready to make a combat.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Mahad nodded ending his turn. Spellbinding Circle was destroyed by it's own effect.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "I summon time wizard!" Time wizard came out. "Now, i will flip a coin. I say it will land on heads. If i am right, you lose your monster." Kotan lipped a coin, and the coin came down. It landed in his palm, and he put it on his other hand. He smiled and said "Look, heads!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Mahad braced himself as the time flux flew by defeating his legendary dragon.
"So that's Time Wizard?" Mahad said intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Kotan said "Yep. Now, time wizard attack!" Time wizard fired a blast of time at Mahad directly. "Now, hermos finish this duel!" Hermos leapt through the air, and slashed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:48 pm

"Activate Dian Keto the Cure Master" Mahad said as it boosted his Life Points by 1000 before the two attacks hit depleting his life to 600.
"Once again, it's treated as a Quick-Play thanks to Spell Sanctuary." Mahad said quickly. Just one last thing to do, then I will know Koten is ready.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Kotan said "I end my turn. Your turn mahad."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Mahad drew determined.
"I play Pot of Avarice. I return Dark Magicain, Dark Magician Girl, Amulet Dragon, Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight, and Armageddon Knight to my Deck and Extra Deck to draw two cards." He explained drawing twice more.

"I activate Spell Economics, then summon Magician's Valkyria (1600 ATK)." A magicianess with long wild hair appeared.

"And I sacrifice her to activate Legend of Heart. Spell Economics allows me to bypass the Life Point payment. But regardless I summon Legendary Knight Timaeus (2800 ATK)." The other knight appeared.

"Attack Time Wizard!" He sent the knight into battle.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 am

Kotan only had one option, if he wanted to keep his wizard. "Hermos, activate your special effect! I remove my blue flame swordsman from the grave, to give Hermos his ability. I transfer 2400 of Hermo's attack power to time wizard!" Time wizards strength rose to 2900, as Hermo's dropped to 400.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm

He's got Hermos figured out. Looks like my work is done for now. Mahad thought as his Life Points fell to 700.
"I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next