Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 pm

"You must be awfully tired after that duel. I think you should take a rest. Brionac, on the other hand would want to pounce on the opportunity, but I'm just wanting you at your best." Alex said, surprising Jessica quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Kotan said "I am fine. I can make it one more duel. So, whatdya say?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:21 pm

At this, one of Alex's eyes went icy blue, indicating Brionac's presence. "If you collapse, that's not on me. I'm trying to give you a break to catch your breath, but if you want it, I'm more than willing!" Alex said, placing in his new dragon deck which still featured Brionac.

*That's right, I made him a brand new deck which features dragons, excluding the Blue-Eyes of course. Those things are all but extinct.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Kotan drew 5 cards and said "You can begin alex. And i will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Alex drew and quickly played his first card. "I'm using my Dragon Canyon Field Spell card." He said, as what appeared to be the Grand Canyon divided the two duelists as dragons circled above them. "What this card allows me to do is one of two things by discarding a card from my hand. One: Get one Level 4 or below Dragunity monster from my deck to my hand, and two: Send one dragon from my deck to the graveyard. And I think I'll send one dragon to the graveyard. But I'll leave which dragon a mystery." He continued, as the spirit of a random dragon appeared into the air. "Next I'll summon my Decoy Dragon to the field in ATK mode." He continued, as an incredibly weak looking dragon appeared on the field in front of Alex. (300/200) "Don't expect a cakewalk. I've taken a lot of time to figure out the best allies other than the Ritua and the Ice Barrier for Brionac. I'll end with two cards face down." He added, as the blue eye glared at Kotan.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok. I'll start of with my gearfriend, the iron knight!" Gearfried came forth and slashed "And i'll end my turn with 3 face down cards. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 pm

At this, Alex frowned. ~Shoot! He didn't fall into my trap!~ He thought as he drew. "You deserve more credit that I thought. You didn't buy into my Decoy Dragon trap. Guess I don't have much of a choice. First I'll activate my Dragon's Bead trap. Then I will tribute my Decoy Dragon to summon my Tiger Dragon!" He said, as the small dragon disappeared, and a tiger-like dragon flew down to the field from the sky. (2400/1800) "When he is summoned by sacrificing a Dragon, I get to destroy up to two of your face-down cards!" He declared, ready to grab a card from his hand at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:09 am

Kotan's face downs were flipped up as they were destroyed. They were bottomless trap hole, and also mirror gate. "There go 2 of my face downs. Its still your turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:24 am

*Yo, Fayt! Is it alright if Alex uses the Blue-Eyes cards in his dragon deck? Don't want to do it without your say-so.*

"Now I'll use one of the last cards in my hand, Cards of Consonance! I discard one Dragon Tuner from my hand in return for drawing two more cards." Alex continued, as he discarded Delta Flyer and drew two new cards, raising an eyebrow as he looked at them, devising a strategy. ~Mirror Force can't be countered by my bead, so that's my only worry.~ He thought as he pointed his finger at Gearfried. "Tiger Dragon, it's time to pounce on Gearfried!" He ordered, as the tiger-like dragon flew up into the sky, before coming down on Gearfried like a tiger does his prey, with Alex ready, grasping at a card already, as he expected a trap.

*Man it's getting tough to find actual cards that support dragons...*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 am

Kotan said "Go, rush recklessly!" The spell card flipped up, and Gearfrieds power was boosted up to 2500, and he leapt at the dragon in response to the attack, slashing at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 am

*Nuff' said.*

Alex guarded himself as the Tiger Dragon flew back at him, causing a little damage in the process. ~I should have figured that. That's one of his most frequently overplayed cards. I don't have many cards that revive dragons from the grave, but I should be ok with this one.~ He thought, as he looked at a card in his hand. "I'll play one last card face down, and that will do. Don't get too comfortable. It won't be that easy." He said, seriously meaning it.

*It was either take the hit or activate Burst Breath.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:37 am

Kotan drew and said "Ok brionac. Let me tell you a story. Once there was a powerful swordmaster. Whenever he lifted his sword, the world shook. He created a suit of iron armour to restrain his power, and he became known as gearfried the iron knight. So now, i release you gearfried! I activate release restraint!" The armour gearfried was wearing exploded, and gearfried the sword master was released, and he had 2600 attack powers. "Meet gearfried, the swordmaster. I place one card face down, and i will attack directly with my swordmaster!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 am

"Activate Call of the Haunted! Rise, my Tri-Horned Dragon!" Alex declared, as the spirit of the three-horned dragon appeared on the field to halt the attack. (2850/2350) "Remember the dragon I sent from my deck to the graveyard thanks to my canyon? This is that dragon that I was hoping you'd fall for when Decoy Dragon was on the field." Alex explained, as Tri-Horned Dragon readied himself to slash Gearfried into ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 am

Kotan said "You forget. I got a replay when your dragon came forth, so i chose not to attack again. My swordsmaster is save for this turn." The swordmaster held his sword infront of him, ready to fight at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:58 am

Alex simply smirked at this as he drew, then got a glimmer in his eye. "Jackpot! I summon my Magna Drago!" He said, as the red dragon appeared next to Tri-Horned Dragon. (1400/600) "Best part is he's a tuner. He's level 2 and Tri-Horned Dragon is Level 8. So time to summon one of my ultimate dragons!" He said as the two dragons took off into the air and merged together, creating a tri-headed dragon that flapped it's way down. "Here's my Trident Dragon!" Alex said, proudly, as the three heads roared at the same time. (3000/2800) "And since I tributed Tri-Horned Dragon, Call of the Haunted remains on the field. But not for long. When Trident Dragon is Synchro Summoned, I get to destroy up to two cards that I control. In exchange, Trident Dragon gains one extra attack for each card! I choose Call of the Haunted and Dragon Canyon!" He continued, smirking wildly. "Now Trident, tri-fireball attack! One on Gearfried, and the other two at Kotan directly!" He ordered, as one of the heads let loose a massive fireball towards Gearfried, as the other two heads got ready.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 am

Kotan said "Not so fast. Go, graceful dice! Now, i roll a dice. Whatever number it lands on, it increases all of my monsters power by the number x100!" He rolled a dice, and it landed on 5. "Perfect 5! So now, gearfried gains an additional 500 attack points, bringing him to 3100!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 am

*Need to create this card...*

"As you said, not so fast! Remember my face down? Activate Dragon Spirit!" Alex declared, as he smirked again. "With this, I can remove one Dragon from my graveyard to raise one of my on-field dragons' ATK by equal to the removed monster's ATK for the duration of this turn! And I choose Decoy Dragon! Therefore, Trident Dragon has just enough ATK to continue the attack!" Alex declared, as the spirit of Decoy Dragon went into the three-headed dragon and lended it its' power, all of 300, as Gearfried still got smoked.

*You didn't think I would sit well with constant counters to all my moves, didn't ya? And as I said, I need to make this card so Fayt won't have a cow with me.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 am

Kotan's gearfried was destroyed, and Kotan lost 200 life points. He said "Well, i dunno if am gonna make it through this round, so give me your best shot!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 am

Alex was ready to pull the trigger, but he had a sudden thought. ~He must be planning something. I don't know what it is, but somehow, I want to know what it is.~ He thought, as he looked at Kotan, then at his Trident Dragon. "One more attack and that's it. I want to see what he's got planned." He told his dragon, who looked a little surprised at the order, but noneoftheless shot one fireball at Kotan, not two.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Kotan was flung backm and he was steaming from various body parts. He got up, as his life points dropped down 500. He said "Ok alex. my move?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 pm

"You shouldn't be smokin' that much like Boston from that one fireball. And yeah, it is your turn." Alex said, getting baffled at the sight of the overtorched Kotan. "Next time, hold back on the power, ok?" He asked, turning to his dragon, who looked confused.

(I did only have one fireball, and you got the Boston joke, right?*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:30 pm

(Not really)
Kotan drew his card. He said "I place a monster face down, and thats all." Last turn, he had used up his entire hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 pm

*The rock and roll group Boston did a song called Smokin'. Now I'm thinking of Genesis who did a song called "That's All"!*

Alex smiled at the current results of the duel. Not that he was winning, but he had finally found the perfect allies to keep Brionac in check, as the Ice Barrier and Ritua cards had little effect against him. "I'm still interested in what you got planned there." Alex said, as he drew. "At this point, I don't mind losing. I'm just learning more and more, and I finally found Brionac's new allies. So Trident Dragon, let's see what he has in store for us!" He said, smiling as he pointed to the face-down monster, not really intending to use Dragon's Bead to stop what Kotan had planned for him, as the tri-headed dragon fired a fireball at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 am

Kotan's face down monster was destroyed. He said "When my blue flame swordsman is destroyed, his brother comes forth." A tornado of flames appeared, and out it, kneeled flame swordsman in defense mode.(1800/1600) "Does your dragon have another attack or what?
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 am

"No it does not. That multi attack was only for the turn it was Synchro Summoned. And I'm done here." Alex explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next