Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 am

Kotan looked down and said "Sorry jessica." He felt guilty right now. He said "How many cards in total was that? On my side of the field, there was only 4 face down cards."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 am

(Sorry about the double post.)

Last edited by Kotan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 am

Alex was too busy trying to clear the debris from his arcade machine rather than focus on the duel at the current moment. It was painfully obvious that he really loved the Duel Terminals, as that's where he gets his new Ice Barrier and Ritua cards from.

*Awkward... A doublepost of the same one...*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:51 am

Kotan said "Sorry about that alex. But seriously, how many cards did i destroy with gandora's speccial power. I count 3 from my field."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 am

"How should I know?! I don't even remember that myself!" Alex shouted, still picking up debris.

*No really, I don't remember.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 am

Kotan said "Alex, i said sorry! jeez! I am not sure either!." Gandora still roared more, ready to attack. "And due to stumbling, gandora can't even attack, since he was forced into defense, so basically, i am gonna lose him, cos he only stays for one turn." Kotan did a quick count in his head. "I say it was about 10 cards. But, since gandora can't attack, i'll just place one face down and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 am

~That makes the situation worse. Fortunately, I do have ways to get my monsters back to my deck.~ Jessica thought, looking at Kotan, as he could now go to his Main Phase 2s now.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 am

Kotan was getting yelled at by red eyes in his head. Red eyes said "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED SO RECKLESSLY! NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROTECT YOU, AND ONLY HALF YOUR LIFE POINTS!" Kotan sighed and said "Damn. I hate the fact i just played recklessly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 am

"What a foolish decision." Brionac said, looking on, as Alex was STILL picking up debris and broken glass. Carefully of course.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 am

Kotan said "Alex, its just a virtual thing. You liked that game, but its not wise to do that."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 am

"Seriously, have you even been to the arcade in Neo Domino City? There's about ten of these machines there, all giving out different cards when you play! It's a real big deal to me! I don't care if it's a virtual thing!" Alex told him, serious, as the threw the debris away in a nearby trash can, as Brionac just looked at him, really annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 am

Kotan said "Alex, i went to there all the time when i was 12, and a few times in the last year. Thats where i got summoned skull, and a few other cards."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 am

~Nerds...~ Jessica thought, as she saw and heard the two talking about a video game.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:23 pm

(Mahad had two cards on his field (Life Force and a face-down).

"When my face-down Wonder Garage is destroyed I can special summon a Roid from my hannd, like Ambulanceroid (1200 DEF)." He explained as the toy ambulance appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Kotan said "Well, its your move now mahad. Lets see how the rest of the duel ends up."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm

(Actually it was three cards, I forgot Stumbling.)

"Alright." Mahad said drawing.
"I summon Expressroid (400 ATK). Because of his effect I can add two Roids from my Graveyard to my hand. I choose Rescueroid and Drillroid. Because of Ambulanceroid's effect they are summoned to the field. Now I'll have Drillroid attack Gandora the Dragon of Destruction. When Drillroid attacks a Defense Position monster it can destroy it without Damage Calculation." Mahad explained as the drill machine charged.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Kotan said "Mahad, your so forgetful! Gandora only stays on the field for the turn he was summoned. Which means he left."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

(I didn't even know they made Gandora into a real card until I looked it up lol.)

"I'll attack directly with Rescueroid and Expressroid, their combined ATK is 2000." Mahad declared. He didn't set any cards after Gandora's attack. But maybe he has some other way to counter?
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 pm

"You're starting to look worse than Alex, Kotan. Only he would make that kind of bone-head move!" Jessica said to Kotan, burning him for the mistake he made in summoning Gandora, while getting under Alex's skin in the process, who did not take that well. "Now hold on just a second! I make a lot of brilliant moves!" He protested to Jessica scoffing. "Yeah, like one per duel?" She taunted, getting Alex even more upset, which concerned Brionac about Alex's sanity.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 am

Kotan grinned and said Go, call of the haunted! I revive my thousand dragon!" Thousand dragon reappeared, and roared. Kotan then said "Jessica, you shouldn't insult your brother so much. He might be more confident if you helped him." Kotan then said "And not that its in any of your interests, but i turn 17 in 2 weeks."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 am

"I can insult him as much as I want. I'm allowed to as his sister!" Jessica said, as Alex had a dumbfounded look on his face when he looked at Mahad. "And I thought I was the dumb one. I can't believe you forgot about the face-downs he played after summoning Gandora and causing Armageddon!" He said, completely shocked that his best human friend made that big of an amateur mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 am

Kotan smiled and said "Hey, we all forget stuff. Though mahad is probably just tired."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 pm

"I didn't forget about it, you just can't side-step every face-down every time. Regardless, since none of my monsters have high enough ATK to defeat Thousand Dragon's 2400 ATK, I will just have to have all four of my monsters attack Jessica directly. Together, their attacks total 3900." He said as all of his Roids charged at her.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Before impact, Jessica turned to Kotan and mouthed the words, "Thanks a lot, dummy!" as she got hit and hit extremely hard, getting Alex concerned. "That went WAYYYY overboard Mahad! You could have injured her! Or worse!" He shouted, as he rushed over to help out his sister, completely forgetting there was a duel going on.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 pm

"But...this isn't a shadow game. The attacks can't actually do any physical damage." Mahad said uncertainly. Alex's reaction did make him question that for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next