Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Atheris

Atheris

Arcadia Control - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:41 pm

atheris looked at the young males she stop infront of them as she glared at them both as she placed her hands on her hips looking at them
"Move....i dont have time for weakling as yourself"
atheris waited for the byos to move.she knew in her mind she may have to duel in order to make them move.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 pm

"Who you calling weak?!" Shuho said with a small grin. "I'm the newest Duel King, so don't take me lightly!" Darren took advantage of the moment, rushing past them and on to continue searching. This left Shuho and the girl to stnad off however they would.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

"Funny...I thought I DIDN'T Send your other monster back to your hand." Seiki said with a vein on her forehead.

"Whaaat?!" Zeiya said, standing up immediately. "What kind of person would do that? Just tell me what I should do, Divine! I'll put that tresspasser in his place!"
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm

atheris let out a small smirk as she gazed at the boy infront of her
"heh such big talk for such a small boy....dont waste my time.i dont have enough to duel such a weak boy as yourself!"'
she glared at him as she began to walk past him.as she walked her eyes followed him
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 pm

"You sent three cards back to hand when we only had two Spell/Trap cards, so the only thing left was our remaining monster," Liquid explained. "It's your fault for being so hasty when you should have confirmed the field.

"All you need do is crush the intruder with your dueling ability," Divine said with a small smile. As he did, Darren ran past the room, stopping at the sight of people and popping his head into the room. "Hey, you guys seen a girl around here?" Darren said before seeing Zeiya. Her clothes were so different from the two that stopped them before, it had to be her. "Hey, are you the girl?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she walked past him, Shuho examined her as well. Kai described the men that took Zeiya as being people in robes and mostly the rest of them being covered. This girl was very different from that. Even though he could clearly see her face, there was definately something mysterious about her. Shuho returned her smirk with one of his own and said, "Really? 'Cuz from here, you don't look so tough yourself. Ya kinda stick out like a sore thumb too, so ya must not be a Psychic Duelist. Why don't ya just run on home?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 pm

"This is like watching an episode of Death Note.." muttered Kai as he stared at Liquid and Zeiya, scratching his cheek as he sweatdropped "Too many twists, and sooner or later you just wanna throw the remote at the TV." Either way, the pigtailed male shrugged and crossed his arms, waiting for his turn. After observing, he had picked up on how to break their defences, kinda.

&&&&&

OOC: I'm so sorry for not being on T.T I've been having problems with my health, and barely managed to get on even now. Still, I'll try to be on later tonight, so not to hold up you guys. -does Edgeworth bow- Once again, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 am

atheris stop and smirked as her back was faceing the young boy.she turn around half way to look at the boy with suductive eyes.she turn around placing her hand on her wasite
"well well you think your teassing will get me all hot and boild so i can jump the gun and duel you. hah thats so cute.some king you are oh and incase you didn't know!'
she turn around and actived her dueldisk placing her spell card sparks in one of her slots.as the card was activated a spark of fire began to burn from right underneath him.she began to laugh seeing how the fire was burning his feet.she smiled at him standing infront of him with her arms crossed
"this is my home! and you think your little words are getting to me you are sworely mistaken!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 am

Shuho jumped back lightly from the sparks, just enough to get away. His eyes gave a small flash as his look towards her was slightly more serious. "You two have caused a lot of lost time," he said with a changed, more serious tone. His eyes immediately went back to normal, like a flash. His smirk returned and he said, "I'm not our average King, but I think I'll take that little fireworks display as a challenge. So me what you can do in a fair fight!"
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 am

atheris shruged her shoulders as her hands were placed on her hips as she her eyes still on lock as her lips showed a small smirk.she closed her eyes for a moment to speak to yubel
"Should we reallu bother with this?"

yubel apperde next to her smiling with a wicked smile

yubel:"Well you do like to diss obey divine's orders plus its been months since we duel so sure let have alittle fun with this so called 'King' "

with that yubel fadded away.atheris eyes shoot open with a grin

"sure kid lets see why you keep calling yourself a king show it to me!"

she let out a small giggle as she head up her duel disk up to her chest drawing her 5 cards
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 am

Shuho drew his five cards as well with a grin. "You want it, you got it!" He said as the life points set.

Atheris:4000

Shuho:4000

"I'll give you the first move since ya drew first," Shuho said as he looked at her. He wondered what kind of deck a girl like this would have. It wasn't somethign he could judge on opening appearence.
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 am

"heh big mistake"
atheris draw her 6 card and looked down at her hand.she looked up grabing the middle card and placing it face down in a side ways possition.she smiled as a card apperde infont of her.
"I'll place a monster face down in def position"
she looked down at her hand yet again and slide 1 card in the spell/trap in a face down position
"i'll also laydown this and end my turn.now go!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 am

Shuho drew his card and looked at his hand. He gave a grin as he picked up one of his cards. "Okay, then first up I'll play my Pitch Dark Werewolf in attack mode!"

With that declaration, a dark colored wolfman with a red sword apeared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1600) "When this guy attacks, you can't activate traps during the Battle Phase! So, attack her face down with your Pitch Dark Sword!" His monster lunged forth, aiming his blade at the monster she played.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 am

"Well excuse me for not paying attention to weaklings like you..." Seiki said. "I end my turn!"

"....Crush them with my duel ability?" Zeiya said, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms. "I thought you were the one that had the Psychic powers...not me...."She blinked as Darren poped his head inside the room."I'm not 'the gir', I'm Zeiya! Get it right!" She shouted at Darren. she paused, getting a better look at him. she cried out, pointing at Darren as she took a step back. "Y-You're with Team Satisfaction, aren't you?! Why would someone like you be her ein Neo Domino?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Okita drew a card and said, "I believe its time to be more offensive in this battle... I sacrifice Marshmallon in order to summon Overdrive Teleporter. (LV6 Atk:2300) Now by this monster's ability, we can pay 2000 of our life points in order to summon two monster to the field. I summon my own Mind Protector in defense and Psychic Commander in attack mode." In a flash of light from the teleporter, the two monsters appaered to the left and right of her. "Now, I tune the level 6 Overdrive Teleporter with the level 3 Psychic Commander..." The monsters disappeared with a gree flash. When it vanashed, a giant white creature was on the field. "I summon Hyper Psychic Blaster!" (LV9 Atk:3000)

Darren blinked for a moment, then heard the question and said, "I'm lookin' for you. Now I'm takin' you outta here!" Divine smiled and said to him, "But she doesn't want to go. Would you really force her to leave her home?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 pm

"Bull shit!" Seiki exclaimed, her eye slightly twitching. "This is not going to end well....."

"That's not what I....ugh...." Zeiya said, face palming. "Look, you can forget taking me! This is my home and I'm staying no matter what anyone says!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Okita held out his hand and said, "Hyper Psychic Blaster, attack the boy's defense monster! Psychic Buster!" The monster aimed its two large guns, blasting them with an emence force directly aimed at the face down monster Kai had.

Darren walked into the room completely and said, "Are you kiddin' me? These guys worked ya over big time to believe that. Look, this place is definately bad news, so I'm gettin' ya outta here one way or another!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:36 pm

"Well, I'm not leaving! If you want to get me that badly, then lets duel!" Zeiya said, putting on her duel disk. "There's no way I'll go with you!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Darern picked up his arm, revealing a yellow duel disk. It activated and he pointed out at here. "If that's the only way to get ya outta here, I'll show ya how I did it back with Team Satisfaction! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm

"Then I'll defeat you with my very own hands! Draw!" ZEiya said as she drew. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two facedowns."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 pm

"Someone's jumpin' the gun a bit," Darren said as he drew his card. "In that case, I'll bring out my Freed the Brave Wanderer in attack mode!"" A blond haired man in armor appeared onto the field. (LV4 Atk:1700) "Let's get em! Freed, attack her monster!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Her monster flipped over, revealing Nightmare Penguin (DEF 1800) "You activated my penguin's ability! When flipped face up, I can return a card my opponent controls to their hand!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

He grinned as he said, "Ya wanted to leave me with no monsters, but I got this! Sword Master, let's go!" At his declaration, a man with two swords appeared onto the field. (LV3 Atk:1200) "If a Warrior attacks and can't destroy a monster in battle, this guy gets Special SUmmoned from my hand. Next I'll set two cards and call it a turn..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 pm

"It's not going to make a different!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I activate Block attack! I can choose a face up attack position monster and change it to defense mode so I choose your Sword Master. Now, I summon Twin-Sword Marauder in attack mode!" A warrior with twi giant swords apepared on the field(ATK 1600). "I'll attack your master with Marauder...and my monster has the ability to do piercing damage as well!"

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 pm

"Here's my trap!" Darren said as his face down card flipped up. "Tuner's Barrier! This turn, a tuner monster I control can't be destroyed by battle or card effects! That means my Sword Master is safe!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:38 pm

"You're life points arent!" Zeiya said as the attack went through his monster. "I told you, my twin sword has piercing attacks. If the monster's defense points are lower than my monster, it deals damage to the different! Not only that, he can attack twice once per turn if he attacks a defense monster so I attack again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: