Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Atheris

Atheris

Arcadia Control - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Atheris grinned as she drew a card. Yubel behind her gave a small grin as well and disappeared as Atheris held up her card.
"Now I sacrifice my two monsters, and I summon Yubel in attack mode!"
In a deep dark light, the two face down monsters disappeared and a fiendish woman appeared on the field, her hair half white and half purple and a third eye on her head with the usual two. (0/0)
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:59 pm

"A monster with 0 attack points?" Shuho exclaimed as he saw the monster before him. He looked at his own creature, 1600 attack points strong. Why would she play a creature like that, and in attack position. "Alright, what else ya got then?" He knew she had to be ready to power it up somehow. He had to be ready for such a thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divine walked over to Zeiya. Holding her head lightly, he softly said to her, "You've done enough for now. This man will be dealt with in the best possible manner..." Two men walked up behind Darren, one taking his cards from him, and the other grabbing and restraining him. "Take him to the holding area for now! We'll deal with him more properly after I tend to Zeiya..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okita drew a card and smiled lightly. "I'll place one card face down on the field as well and end my turn. This will turn things in our favor, for sure..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Zeiya watched Darren being taken away by the two people, the pain still there. "Divine, are you sure you should have done that? he didn't seem relaly bad like you said they were." she said, wincing at the pain.

Seiki glared at Okita. "Don't be so sure. We're going to take her back whether you win or not!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm

"Don't count on it! I activate Cold Wave!" Kai barked as he held up a second card and placed it on his disk, his voice echoing as a light overtook the area "Now I'm summoning a monster. Come forth, Debris Dragon! Heh, but I'm not finished just yet. Thanks to his effect I can bring back Totem Dragon from the graveyard, allowing me to begin a spin! Synchro Sumon!"

The air shook as Totem Dragon and Debris Dragon colided, before becoming wrapped within a peak of light. In a flash a rather large dragon stood there, letting out a roar as Kai give a thumbs up and announced his monsters name "Meet a new partner of mine, Iron Chain Dragon! Lets show em' how much me want our friend back, attack!"

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Fail post is fail T.T Dun blame meh' I'm just getting back into things.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:35 pm

The two looked wide eyed as they were struck with the blow, causing their life points to both reach zero. Liquid glared at his partner and said, "I can't believe you didn't play something to stop that Cold Wave!" Okita glared back and yelled out, "You had three cards and none of them were any help! Now Divine will..." At that moment, the two stopped immediately, their eyes grew wide as they both just stood there.

Meanwhile, Darren was in the holding cell, whistling lightly as he looked around. He went into his pocket and pulled out a stack of cards. "Guess I shoulda used these against Zeiya. Lesson learned. Never take on a psycho dueling champ with half a deck."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:50 pm

"Heh, now get outta the way!" barked the Blackdragoon as he took a step forward, only to pause. His eyes narrowed and he took a glance at Seiki "Hey, these guys just froze up. Think we should just skip past em' or..?" He didn't know what to do at that moment, but was glad they won nonetheless. It was time to find that damn tomboy and bust her out.

Somehow he didn't think it would be that easy though.

&&&&

"Ara ara, a lesson well learnt I suspect.."

A figure stood in front of the cell, silvery blue eyes gazing at the male within as a pale hand came up slowly. The light shone on him and his appearance was revealed, showing a rather feminine looking male with soft features and an almost knowing smile. His eyes blinked once and the sound of steel swinging opening echoed as the door of the supposed prison swung open, his gentle smile increasing

"Sorry for my lateness, but I've had a hard time getting in undetected as it is....."

He paused before finishing

"My name is Fayt, a simple friend."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Seiki narrowed her eyes. "I would say yes....but something tells me this isnt over..." She said. After a bout a second she sprit past the two. "We better go! Who knows what they sent after us!"
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Atheris grinned lightly as she saw her monster out, but she wasn't done yet. she took another card from her hand and played it on the field.

"I activate Fiend Sanctuary. This summons a Metal Fiend Token to my side of the field."

A small monster made completely of metal balls appeared onto the field. (0/0)

"This new monster will be a sacrifice to allow Yubel to remain on the field during my End Phase. I End my turn..."

Atheris gave a smirk as her metal token disappeared into particles of energy. the energy was all absorbed into Yubel, who grinned at Shuho from her partner's field.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Ushio pointed out at the door as Seiki spoke. "Hey, its cracked open!" he called out as he saw the door wasn't completely sealed.

Darren gave a small grin as he stood up. He walked to the door and said, "THe name's Darren! No time to talk, though. I gotta get the rest of my deck and finish what I started here with Shuho."

Shuho gave a glare in thought of what she had just done. Sacrificing three monsters for a single card? Even with no atack or defense points, a monster with that high a price had to be powerful. "I switch my Pitch Dark Werewolf into defense mode," he declared as he switched the position of his monster.
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:13 am

Atheris gave a small giggle as she watched his wolf go back into attack position, his sword raised to attack once again.

"Sorry King, but you failed to see my trap that I played during the Standby Phase, Battle Mania! With this, all cards on the field are forced into attack position for the turn and there must be a battle phase. You have no choice but to attack me."

She grinned, as did her fiendish partner as the dark werewolf lunged at her, its sword slashed at Yubel who stood there as if she was never touched.

"Yubel takes no battle damage from your attacks, and redirects the pain to the opposing player. Take Yubel's Nightmare Pain!"

The fiend's eyes flashed a red glow as a beam of energy shot out from the middle eye, directly hitting Shuho and taking 1600 of his life points.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:45 am

Fayt gave a stiff nod and turned to follow him, his footsteps almost lightly echoing with his soft voice "Very well, I understand." He paused and held up a hand "Still, I did not come here to simply let you do this solo, thus I shall accompany you..."

He smiled and continued, picking up speed. He silently gestured to the unusually rose-red coloured duel disk on his arm and explained quickly "Have no fear of my skills, I shall not slow you down in this venture..."

&&&&&&&&&

"Right!"

The pigtailed dragon duellist nodded and dashed after the girl without anything left to say. Kai could only narrow his eyes as thoughts ran though his mind. For some reason he felt almost ready, for anything. Well, he hoped.

"Slow down tomboy!"

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: OMGWTF!? Where you two beeeeen! T.T
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: OMG YER ALIVE T_T *glomps the two of them*

IC:

"Shut the hell up, Kai!" Seiki said as she slipped inside the door. Looking around, she sprint towards the elevator nearby. "Come on, we gotta hurry before Divine finds out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: