Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:18 pm

"Then I go first... Draw!" Liquid said as he drew his card. "I summon... Krebon in attack mode!" A strange, purple creature appeared on the field. "LV2 Atk:1200) "I set two cards face down on the field and end my turn!
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 pm

"My turn, Draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "If there are no monsters on my side of the field, yet my opponent has monsters, I can special summon Cyber Dragon from my hand!" A Robot dragon appeared on the field (ATK 2100) "Now I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two facedowns."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:34 pm

The other man drew and said, "My name is Otika. I place a monster in defense and end my turn with that." He smiled slightly and said, "We can't allow you to enter this building, so we'll be stopping you here..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 pm

"Ah, shaddup!"

Kai snapped as he drew, taking a glance over his cards before he held one up, announcing his intention with a sly ease "I'll simply set a monster facedown and then set two cards in the following. You got off easy this turn."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Liquid drew a card and looked at his hand. "I activate the Dark Door Spell card! Now, players can only attack with one monster per turn. Next, I summon Mind Protector in defense mode!" A large brain in a machine with two hands appeared on the field. (LV3 Def:2200)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 am

"Damn, 2200 defense points? That's not right." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "So? Is that it for your turn?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 pm

"I'll end my turn with that for now," he said as he passed the turn to Seiki.

Meanwhile, Darren was already behind the building, looking and searching for any form of entry. He looked up, seeing an air vent. With a grin, he said, "Looks good to me. Better tell the others." He rushed back to see that Kai and Seiki were dueling not far from the front entrance.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm

"My turn....draw!" Seiki said as she drew. "I activate the spell card, Dark Core. by discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can remove from play a face up monster." she pointed at Krebons. "My aim is that monster....also..." she held up the card she chose to discard. "If this card is sent to the graveyard straight from my hand, I can special summon it to the field. I summon Mist Valley Baby Roc in attack mode!" A small bird appeared on the fiend(ATK 400).
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm

"Mind Over Matter activate!" the man said as he flipped over his card and the Krebons disappeared. "I'm allowed to negate your card effect by sacrificing my Psychic monster. You should know it wouldn't be that easy, Psychic Duelist..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:40 pm

A vein appeared over Seiki's forehead as she threw out her arm, revealing her trap card. "Trap activate, Counter Counter. It negates the activation of your pathetic trap, meaning my little bird tuner is safe and sound."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:47 pm

He grunted as the monster was untouched while his monster was safe. "Very well... Continue your play then.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm

"I flip summon Nimble Momonga." A small squiriell flaoting in the air appeared ont he field (ATK 1000) "Now I tune my Level 2 Baby Roc with my Level 2 Nimble Momonga and my Level 5 Cyber Dragon." The roc flew up and transformed into two green rings, which surrounded both of the monsters and turned them into stars. "Synchro summon, Mist Wurm." A giant purple worm like monster appeared in the field. (ATK 2500). "I activate hsi ability! When synchro summoned, I can return up to three cards on the field to the owner's hands. "she pointed at the facedowns. "I'll return your other facedown as well as OKito's two facedowns."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Okita flipped one of the cards and said, "I activate Raigeki Break! By discarding a card, I can destroy a card on the field. I'll destroy your Mist Wurm monster!"

Inside the building, Divine's colar gave a small buzz as he watched Zeiya's progress. "An intruder?" he said lightly, anger slowly filling his voice. "Very well, I'll send her to take care of it, then." He walked out of the room with a sigh, down the hall. There was a isolated room. He opened the door and called out, "Someone has entered uninvited. If you please, would you be a dear and dispose of them for me?"

Last edited by Shuho on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm

"Trap card, Seven Tools of the Bandit! By paying 1000 life points, I can negate the activation of a trap card and destry it!" Seiki said as a barrier surrounded her wurm from the lightning bolt.
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:40 pm

As divine open the door to the dark and silent room atheris sat on a chair near her window.her legs crossed and her chin resting on her hand.she could see divine's reflection on the window.she smiled and closed her eyes as she noticed a shadow behind her dissapiring as he entered the room.atheris turn to him with a small smile.the outside light hitting her face, with a shin on her lips atheirs stared at him and spoke with a low uncaring tone.

"Me go after someone that has nothing to me? Gomenasei...but my time is to precious to be your hunting dog divine..."

atheris looked back at the window looking out at the sky and stars
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 pm

The two winced and said, "Fine... there's nothing else we can do then..." Their cards returned to the hand as they each awaited the next move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divine's eye twitched lightly as he said, "Don't forget the one who brought you in when you had nowhere to go. Remember, you have to earn your stay here. The least you can do is something you specialize in." His stern look changed into a softer one as he walked forward and said, "Besides, this WOULD be more worth your time. A duelist srong enough to defeat teh Duel King in the Fortune Cup is here."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm

"I summon Twin-Sword Marauder in attack mode and equip him with Axe of Despair." A strange looking warrior with two giant swords in his hands appered on the field. one of the swords turned into a strange axe with a disturbing face. (ATK 2600) "Now, Marauder, attack their monster!"

Zeiya let out a low groan as she stasrted to stir, opening her eyes. She winced slightly at the light as she stood up, holding her head. "Oww...I feel like I was hit in the head with a rock or soemthing...." she mumbled. "Can't remember anything..."
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Her eyes narrowed lightly as she heared that the duel king from the fortune cup was in the building.she stood up and grabed her dueldisk walking past divine.she closed her eyes as she felt a haunting feeling on her shoulders.she stop and turn to divine with a smile
"I'm not doing this for you...just understand that...im doing it just because i want to meet and duel the king....i have my reasons...."
with that she walked out the door
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

The monster flipped, revealing Marshmallon. It wasn't destroyed and the monster jumped, biting Seiki's side. "You attacked a monster that can't be destroyed in battle, and by flipping it, you take 1000 damage. (LV3 Def:500)

The girl in the labrotory looked to see Zeiya was awake. She went to the computer console, immeditaely calling Divine to inform him. After that, she smiled and said, "It's good to see you awake. The testing is done and Divine will be here shortly."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divine gave a small sigh as he said, "That's why I couldn't call her to do anything until now... The girl is powerful, but that power is something I can't control. Still..." He stopped as his collar buzzed once again. "Shes awake, you say? I'll be right there." With that, he walked out tof the room, going towards Zeiya's location.

Inside, Darren and Shuho were both walking through the halls, looking around. "Some place, huh?" Darren said as he looked through the area. Shuho shook his head and said, "We can sightsee after Zeiya's alright. Let's keep moving!" He ran off, running until he saw a blond haired girl in front of him. Hey, what's a girl doing here?" Shuho said.
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 pm

As atheris walked down the empty hall way she closed her eyes and flips her hair to the side as she could feel yubel manifest herself next to atheris.yubel looked over at atheris with a grin almost as if she was making fun of her.atheris spoke as her eyes remind closed

"Now What Comment do you have to say to me yubel?"
atheris looked over at her and stop as did yube.

yubel:"Nothing...but i find it odd how you were just telling me you dont follow orders...and yet here you are making your way to see what divine asked you...."

atheris blushed a bit and looked over at yubel.she was about to let out a loud lecture when she was stopped by the sound of a boys voice

"I!....uh?"

atheris turn and noticed someone making there way to her area.yubel's face expresion changed quickly to a sereous one as she heared the men's voice coming.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm

"Ngh!" Seiki said, ripping off the monster from her side. "Even so, my monster has piercing damage. So you should be taking 2100 life point damage!" The twin sword monster rushed over to Liquid and slashed down at him with the Axe of Despair.

"Testing...?" Zeiya repeated, tilting her head in confusion. "well, what ever it was, it's giving me a massive headache." she said, closing her eyes as she held her head in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 pm

The man, Oktia, winced as he was hit. He looked at her and said, "Is that the best you can do? You're strong, but we can't disappoint Divine now."

Divine walked into the room just as she said her words. He gave a small smile and said, "Zeiya, my dear. I see that you area awake. I trust your daily testing went well."

Shuho was the first to say sonething. He held out his hand to her and called out, "Hey, Can you help me out a little? I got a friend that's lost here." His deck started to glow slightly, causing him to look down at it. There's something about her, he whispered to himself as he was now ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm

"Daily what?!" Zeiya said, immediately looking at him in disbelief before holding her head again in even more pain. "You got to be kidding me! I have to go through this every day now? Ugh....I think My brain's gonna die If I have to go through it again..."

"Regardless...I'll attack your other monster with Mist Wurm!" The giant purple creature rushed at Liquid's newly placed monster.
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Yubel moved behind atheris and grin holding onto her shoulders.yubel lean over and whispered in to her ear.atheris closed her eyes as her lips parted hearing her words.

yubel:"Hurry....we can't wasite anymore time...."

yubel embraced atheris and entered her body dissapiring from anyones site.atheris eyes open slightly as she stared at the young boy.she slide on her dueldisk on her arm as she walked up to the boy with the glowing deck without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm

The two grinned as the attack went to Marshmallon again, as that was the only monster remaining. "Your monster attack can only go to Marshmallon since you returned everything else to our hand." Okita said.

Divine gave a small nod and said, "Yes, but now we have a small problem. SOmeone has come to us to try and take you from your home. Zeiya, I want to protect you but I need your power to assist me."

Shuho lifted his duel disk with a small glare. "Darren-sensei, go ahead and look for my friend. You'll know her when you see her." Darren blinked lightly as he looked at the boy. "It looks like this is my fight," Shuho said as his duel disk activated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: