Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 pm

"I can think for myself! I don't need a liar to think for me!" She shouted. she winced as her other hand grabbed her chest, her breathing becoming heavy. "I...I rather deal with this pain than befriend a liar like you!" She glared at him. "Give me Blue eyes back!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:33 pm

"Zeiya.."

Kai muttered under his breath as he sat on the moving bike, his eyes narrowing. His hands clenched and images sparked through his mind, flashing back to what happened into the medical ward of the arena. The sheer ease of how he had been beaten didn't anger him, no, its how easily he had let them take her. He should of done something, but, no, he was smacked aside like a bug.

"Arcadia Movement, eh..?" whispered the pigtailed teen as his sharp blue eyes darkened. He could almost taste the vile intent of the group, and he swore he wouldn't go down like that again. He would do what he could, with all his strength.

But he wouldn't do it alone.

At that, he glanced at the others.

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Yay for filler.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Divine closed his eyes and lightly said, "If you insist..." he said as he went into his pocket and pulled out a acrd. He yelled out, "Brain Control!" As he did, his powers went into his mind, attempting to take control of Zeiya.

Yusei looked back at Kai and lightly said, "You seem to have a personal issue against these people... Don't let it cloud your actions..."

Ushio moved his eyes back to Seiki for a moment, then back at the road as he said, "You seem to know a bit about this Arcadia place. What's your connection to those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Her eyes widen as she held her head in pain. "W-What are you doing?!" She cried, falling to her knees.

"They tried to make me join, saying all this crap about me being an outcast and not thinking for myself." Seiki said, biting her thumb. "They're one of the reasons I left Domino!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:05 pm

"Don't sweat it, Yusei. I'm just a bit angry, but I won't do anything to screw us over." sighed Kai as he shook his head and continued "It just feels like the time I defeated Aki..." He closed his eyes and let his hands go limp slightly, trying to clear the rage and general frustration from his form. It didn't work all that much, but it did help as he continued speaking "Powerless to protect a person you've grown to care for."

He bowed his head an inch and snapped open his crashing sea blue eyes, his mouth growing into a small grin "Either way, it doesn't matter. I just suppose I'm frustrated with the situation. Don't worry, I'll get over it sooner or later. Maybe punching one of those guys that got Zeiya would help."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Divine looked down at her, moving to one knee as he held his hand to her chin. "Things would be so much easier if you would just cooperate, but you don't know what's best for you," Divine said in a smooth tone, almost talking like a parent. "I'll have to take it upon myself to teach you, and when the pain is gone along with your despair and troubles, you'll thank me for bringing you here, Zeiya."

Darren looked back at them both, first Seiki and then Kai. "SOunds like you guys gotta grudge," Darren said. "Don't sweat it! No reason you can't went a little while we're savin' your friend!"

Ushio rode closer to Shuho's D-Wheel and said, "Why do you even care? It's not like you know this girl..." Before Darren could respond, Yuusei rode next to them and siad, "Darren is the kind of person who puts the safety of all people ablve everything else. In Satellite, Darren, Jack, myself, and two others were a part of a Dueling Gang together, however, our goal was to defeat all the other gangs and bring peace to Satellite. Our goal was Darren's idea, and with him, we almost accomplished it..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:40 pm

She glared at him, her eyes becoming dull. "I...I won't..." she muttered. Soon, her hands fell to her sides as her empty, half opened eyes looked at him. "I...I'll cooperate, Divine..."

"Look, can we save this interesting chat for LATER?!" Seiki said, a vein on her head. "any more distractions and You'll regret it!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Divine smiled alightly and said, "That's much better... now, let's work on a more perminant method of keeping you in this condition..." He turned from her, walking down the hall. "Come with me... he said to Zeiya. It's a good thing I took Blue Eyes away from her, he thought as they walked. If it had protected her like Kai's dragon protected him from Aki's power in the Fortune Cup, it would have been a problem. Then again, Kai Blackdragoon was so underdeveloped in his connection to his spirit partner, that it wasn't able to defend him outside of a duel. When my men came and attacked him, he wasn't able to do anything because it wasn't an actual duel. Zeiya's connection may be stronger if it's come to this. Therefore, I'll have to use the device to keep her under my control...

There was silence for a moment, then Darren shrugged and said, "Talk about a sunny disposition!" Shuho turned to Seiki with a serious look. "Seiki..." he said lightly. "You knew something, didn't you? When you dueled Aki before, you stopped her from using Black Rose Dragon on the spot because you KNEW what it could do. You've seen her before, haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Zeiya nodded lightly as she got up and followed Divine.

"....I don't know her." Seiki said, ignoring Shuho. "I don't know what you're talking about. All I am is a simple mechanic in Satellite. Nothing more, nothing less." She glanced at him. "I left everyone behind at Domino...including memories."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:30 pm

"See no evil, hear no evil, huh?" commented Kai on Seiki's statement. He narrowed his eyes before sighing, simply delving back into his own thoughts as he let the others talk. Sadly, he had no other say on such matters. He didn't truly know Seiki, and he wasn't too charmed by her personality, but he made a mental note to get to know her better along with the others. There was more to meet the eye within each of them.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Divine walked her into a dimly lit room with machines and pods all around. He pointed to one of the pods and said, "Lay in there and let yourself rest for now, Zeiya. You've had a long day and need your rest..." He then turned to a woman within the room and said, "Scan her brainwaves and begin the Brainwashing procedure as soon as possible. I know her little friends will be arriving soon, so we should have our newest member prepared for that."

Shuho gave a small sigh before he said, "Ya know, you could talk a little more. I mean, we're friends, right? You, me, Zeiya and everyone. That's why we're all here, right? We're trying to help a friend in trouble, just like Zeiya and me did everything to help you. Stop pushing away your friends already!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 pm

"Okay..." she muttered as she walked over to the pod. She lied down and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.

"Shut up!" She hissed, glaring at Shuho. "I have no one I can call a friend, I never did! Zeiya is like a sister to me so of course I have to look out for her!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm

As she slept, Zeiya's brain was scanned and hit with electrical waves. The goal was simple, full control over her mind. Divine smiled as he walked from the room, thinking of what should be done about her friends that had to be coming to her rescue. He'd need to by time, but Aki was still in no condition to duel after the Fortune Cup. There was one person he could think of, however....

Shuho glared at her and said, "Think what you want, but you're my friend now just as much as Zeiya is! That means I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get her back! If you can't say that, then you might as well stay here!" With that, he revved his D-Wheel again, riding off ahead of everyone else. Ushio blinked lightly and said, "What was that about just now?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:53 pm

"If you don't want to be fried, go and follow him! Now!" She shouted at Trudge. "Stop thinking about those minor things and help us get Zeiya back now!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:56 pm

"Shuho has the right idea! Yusei, pick up the pace would ya!" asked Kai with a small grin as he watched Shuho drive down the road. He held up an arm and then pointed at Seiki "Miss Personality strikes again. Luckily, I doubt he's a guy that takes thing too personal. Either way, lets skip the banter and rescue our Zeiya-chan!
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Inside her mind, Zeiya woke up and looked around. She was floating in a space of darkness, yet she seemed to stand on a solid floor. "Where am I?" she muttered, looking around. "Ahh!" She cried, holding her head in pain as she fell to her knees. "What's going on?! Why...why does my head hurt?!" she cried, her eyes shut tight to escape the pain. A small light appeared in front of her, causing her to open her eyes. She stood up and started to walk to it. An unfamiliar figure stand in the light, holding out a hand. Zeiya blindly walked towards the figure and reached out her hand to grab it.

a vein appeared on Seiki's forehead. "Will you cut it out with the Miss Personality already?" She said, glaring at Kai.

OOC: RP levels.....dangerously low....boredom.....over nine thousand....*twitch* fail filler too....I wish i could kill the both of you, yet i cant =n=
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm

"Subject is taking well to the Brain Control Method, Divine sir," the woman said as she looked at the monitors. Divine smiled in delight and said, "Good, then we just need time to finish the process..." He picked up a headset with a microphone attached to it, putting it on, and then said, "Liquid, Okita... Go show the arriving guests the welcomeing mat. Don't allow them inside, no matter what you need to do."

The two men from the van looked at each other, giving a nod as they walked out and to the front of the building. It didn't take long for Darren and Shuho to arrive there, followed by Yusei and Kai and finally Ushio and Seiki. One of the men lifted up a card and yelled out, "Raigeki Break!" At that, a powerful bolt of lightning shot out at Shuho's D-Wheel, causing him to swerve uncontrolably and crash.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 pm

"SHuho!" Seiki cried, biting her lower lip. "Out of the way, Trudge!" she said, digging into her pocket and pulling out a card. She leaned over him and placed it on his duel disk. "Twister!" A giant twister headed its way towards Okita and Liquid
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:20 pm

"Shuho! Damn it!"

The pigtailed teen's eyes went wide before he launched off the bike and stared at the men, His eyes shot to where the screech of an out of control Runner had been hit, causing Kai to clench his fists as he turned to the men. He froze as the worry for Shuho hit, and the anger he felt peak up within him. Unseen by his eyes, his deck let off an almost red glow as he took a step forward

"Hey, assholes, what did you do with Zeiya-chan!?"

His eyes went wide as he jumped back as Seiki used the Twister card with her powers. He almost grinned as he spoke

"Alright, Miss Personality show em who's boss!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 pm

The men raised their arms as the tornado went to them, causing them to fall back into the doorway. "That power..." one of them said, looking at her. "She's a Psychic Duelist... one of us!"

"This battle is unavoidable..." Yusei said as he turned back to Kai. He spun his D-Wheel around, stopping it so he could get off. "Go on! I'll see to Shuho and Darren!" He rode off the moment Kai was off the D-Wheel.

The men stood up, taking a step forward. "We can 't battle power of that level. However... in a duel, we have equal chance to inflict damage upon each other. If yo uwant entry, you have to defeat us both in a duel!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Seiki jumped over trudge and landed in front of his Duel Runner. "Kai, lets go." she said, grabbing his duel disk from his runner as she ran up to the two Psychic duelists. "We got a break in to do!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 pm

"You know it!"

Kai followed the girl as his duel disk flashed, his form coming to stand side by side next to Seiki within a flash. He took a step forward as he grinned roughly, his eyes narrowing sharply as he spoke, his hand coming up to point at the two in their way "I guess its payback time! You took someone precious to me, and for that I'll make you pay!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Yusei rode to Darren and Shuho. Shuho was on the ground, shaking off the crash. Darren was already on his feet, looking at the Arcadia Movement building. Shuho looked over at the approching duel and said, "I gotta go help..." He then stopped and winced from the pain. Yusei helped him to his feet and said, "No, you're in no condition to duel yet. Not enough time has passed from the Fortune Cup, and besides... your friend Seiki is batling for the bonds she claimed to ignore. Allow her to walk this path..."

The two men each drew, having five cards in hand as the life points rose to 8000. "Between the two of us, we will hold shared life points of 8000. No player can attack on the first turn, and the partners field can be used as your own. My name is Liquid, and I'll be the first turn player... Now, between you two declare a first player..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

"I'll do it." Seiki said. "You damn Arcadia punks...Don't think I'll let you get away with kidnapping Zeiya....once we're done with you, I'll go to Divine himself and beat his ass!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 pm

"I'm with her on that one!"

Kai called out as he turned to the two, his eyes narrowed. He wanted to see what kind of people they were dueling before he focused on what to do on his own turn. Hopefully Seiki would set up a good enough game plan or monster that their opponents wouldn't know what to do. Problem was, he very doubted the they were blind to his own tactics, knowing that the Fortune Cup gave most of that away.

"Heh.."

He just had to trust Seiki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-