Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 am

"Crap..."Zeiya said as she stared at the monsters wide eyed. "what a way to start..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 am

"At this time, I activate Level Tuning," the man continued. "This card increases the level of all my monsters by 1. (LV3) (LV4) Now I tune my Level 3 Dragunity - Phalanx with my Level 4 Dragunity - Legion!" The brown armored dragon jumped into the air. He disappeared and transformed into three rings. The rings moved over the bird which begame four stars. "By the unity of dragons and wings, form the weapon and create the path to victory! Sybchro Summon!" A green light shot out from the rings and a large blue, heavily armored dragon appeared on the field. "Pierce the darkness, Dragunity Knight Trident!" (LV7 Atk:2400) "Battle! Dragunity Knight Trident, attack her monster!"

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw what the man was able to do so quickly. "This guy might be better then we thought," he said. "Zeiya, don't ya dare go and lose!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 am

A vein appeared on Zeiya's head at Shuho's comment. "Like hell I'll lose!" She said as she threw out her arm. "Trap card open! Defense Draw! This will negate your attack and allow me to draw one card!" She said as an invisible force stopped the attack.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 pm

"You amatur!" the man said as his monster's attack continued through the barrier, destroying the monster. "Defensedraw doesn't stop the attack. It only reduces the damage to 0. Only an absolute novice would make that move."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 am

She winced at his harsh comment. "It's not my fault, you hotheaded duelist!" Zeiya shouted. "So....? Are you gonna do something or what?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 am

As he saw Zeiya's monster destroyed, he gave a grin. He set a card face down and said, "At this moment, I activate my Dragunity Knight's monster effect! I send a card I control to the graeyard. Now you have to show me all the cards in your extra deck. (Synchros/Fusions) I can pick one of those cards to send directly to the graveyard, so let's see it!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:14 pm

"Now that's just not fair!" Zeiya said as she took out a card from her pocket and showed him Magical Android. "This is the only one, too..." she muttered as she discarded it into the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 pm

He placed one more card face down on the field and said, "I'll end my turn with that. Now, show me your true strength!"

LP:
???:4000
Zeiya:4000
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Zeiya frownd as she drew. "I summon another monster in defense mode...and that's it." Zeiya said. ~This isn't good...I can't just defend...~
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:11 pm

The man drew his card and looked at it. Without hesitation, he placed it onto his field. "I summon Dragunity - Dux in attack mode!" A bird-like man with white wings and clothing appeared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1500) "Like other Dragunity Winged Beast, he can take dragons from my graveyard and use them as weapons. His weapon shall be the Dragunity - Brandistock!" A small dragon appeared on the field, but soon turned into a sword which the Winged man took hold of. "Dragunity - Brandistock has a special ability. When it's a weapon equipped to a Dragunity monster, it gives that monster the power to attack twice in one turn! Also, Dragunity - Dux is a monster that gains 200 attack for every Dragunity card I control, including Dragunity weapons like Brandistock! (Atk:2100) Dragunity - Dux, attack her monster!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm

The card flipped over to reveal penguin soldier. "When this monster is flipped, I can return up to two monster cards on the field so your knight and dux go bye bye!!!" She said, waving her hand as the Penguin slashed at the cards to return to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm

The man gave a slight glare and said, "So, you're better then a beginner after all. I'll set one card face down on the field and end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm

"My turn!" Zeiya cried as she drew. "I flip my monster, Worm Apocalypse!!! When this monster is flipped summon, it can destroy a trap or spell!" She pointed to one of his facedowns. "So say bye bye~"

OOC: computer being a bitch....not sure if its called that or not ._.;
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

"I activate my trap card," the man said as he flipped it up. "A Rival Appears! Now, since you have a face up monster on the field, I can summon a monster from my hand of the same level. I Special Summon Dragunity - Dux! Dragunity - Dux gains 200 Atk for every Dragunity card on the field, including itself." (Atk:1700)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 pm

"Cheater!" Zeiya shouted. "My Worm Apocalypse is only level 1 while your Dux is level 4! That trap says you can summon a monster with the same level....How is that same at all?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm

(I didn't know of that card's level. Next time post it!)

"I don't need to cheat," the man said as he took the Dragunity from his field and replaced it with one other card. "If you rmonster is Level 1, then I summon the Level 1 Dragunity Corsesca in defense mode. (LV:1 Def:700)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:26 pm

OOC: Bleh, bite me!

IC:

"Now I sacrifice my monster to summon PRime Material Dragon in attack mode!" Zeiya cried as a orange dragon appeared on the field. (ATK 2400) "Now I equip it with big bang Shot! It gives my dragon a 400 point boost and subtracts the damage if your defense is lower tha my attack...Attack his mosnter!" the dragon roared as it charged towards Corsesca.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 pm

The man held his face as the monster's blast hit him, reducing his life points by 2100 points. "I see... Your ace monster already..." he said, looking at the card.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm

"..."Zeiya just stared at him as she took a card from her hand. "I'll put a facedown and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:35 am

The man drew his card and looked at Zeiya with a serious glare. "Your dragon is powerful, however you've left it exposed. I'll show you what I mean... I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! With this, I can destroy your Big Bang Shot Spell card." A large cyclone of wind swirled around the golden dragon. "When Big Bang Shot is removed from the field, the equipped monster is removed from play. Prime Material Dragon's own ability won't save it from this. Playing that card for power was a mistake for you..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 am

"Oh really? That's what you think!" Zeiya cried as she threw out her arm, her facedown activating. "I activate my facedown, Magic Jammer! By discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can negate that stupid typhoon and save my dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:00 pm

The man gave a grin of satisfaction and sad, "So, that was your final face down card... Now I summon Dragunity - Pilum in attack mode!" A green dragon wearing black armor and a spike on its head appeared on the field. (LV:3 Atk:1400) "When this monster is summoned, a Winged Beast monster can be Special Summoned from my hand. I summon Dragunity - Dux!" (LV4 Atk:1500) "Now I activate my Synchro Boosts spell, increasing my Dragunity Pilum's level by 1, allowing me to preform a Level 8 Synchro Summoning!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 pm

OOC: she has another facedown.

IC:

"What?! Another Syncro Summon?" Zeiya cried before sighing heavily. "Shuho, I don't wanna duel anymore! Can't you take over or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Elsewhere

A certain pigtailed duellist trailed along a dusty back road of the large city known as Neo Domino. He still wore his signature red Chinese shirt and black fighter pants, thus all seemed normal with him. His criminal marker shone brightly, as if almost mocking him and announcing what he was. Yet, Kai didn't let this get to him. He had lived in the Satellite after all.

Finally he kicked back on a small box and sighed, bringing up his duel disk and taking a gander through his deck. He had a few modifications to make. You see, he had just managed to score a few cards, but he yet to add them. Thus the pigtailed duellist ran through his deck and scaled over each card before inserting three, and taking three out. It was stupid, he knew, but he liked sticking with the old forty-card rule.

Call him old fashioned.

After finishing he stood up and fixed his deck with the disk, turning on his foot and exiting the "alley" he had gone into. He gazed past the numerous people passing and put his hands on his hips, shaking his head and causing his pigtail to lash behind him. Now if he could only find a place to eat, then he would be golden.

&&&&&&&&

OOC: There ya go, managed to insert him ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 pm

The man gave a glare as he looked at the one card remaining in his hand. He looked up at Zeiya and snapped his fingers as his dragon tuner monster and his Winged Beast both jumped into the air. In a flash of green light, large green and purple dragon with black chest armor appeared onto the field. On its back was a feathered man. "I sunchro Summon Dragunity Knight - Barchha!" (LV8 Atk:2000) "Dragunity Knight - Barchha's effect. When Synchro Summoned, all Dragunity Dragons in my graveyard are equipped to this one monster. Black Spear, Brandistock, Corsesca, and Pilum all equip to my dragon, making it 300 points stronger with each monster equipped to it." (Atk:3200) "Dragunity Knight, attack! Strike of A Thousand Weapons!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A figure walked towards Kai from the alley. He had a sinister laugh and a pied face. He narrowed his eyes slightly with a wicked grin and sad, "Kai Blackdragoon, I presume... Director Goodwin has told me you are a powerful duelist. He also instructed me to pass something along to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next