Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:49 pm

"Oh ho! not this time, Sludge!" Zeiya said as she threw out ehr arm to flip her facedown. "Trap card activate, Wall of Revealing Light! By takin a certai number of life points away, I can make sure you cant attack me with mosnsters that have equal or less then the ammount. so by taking away 2000 life points, your monster's attack cant get through!" A yellow light decended, stopping the attack before it hit her dragon.

"What?!" Kazu exclaimed as his monster was destroyed. "Damn, didn't think you'd get smart...So what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Ruka yelled out again as [i]her[/] life points were reduced to 400. The child panted lightly from the string of hits and said, "This guy... You're as strong as Yusei! But... I still won't lose yet!"

Trudge grunted as his monster was stopped by a wall. He looked down at the life points, seeing that she'd cut her own life in half. He grinned and said, "If that's how you wanna play it's fine with me. I'll set three cards face down and end my turn!"

Shuho grinned as he took a monster from his hand. Next up, here's my Pitch Black Werewolf in attack mode!" Shuho said as a large wolf-like creature appreared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1600) "I remember all the traps ya played before, but as long as this guy's out, you can't use traps on the Battle Phase!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:58 pm

"I'm not expecting you to!" grinned Kai as he rubbed the under-section of his nose "Remember, its not over, till its over. Besides, we're here to have a blast, not to worry about things." He nodded stiftly and then held up a hand, waving him off as he calmly spoke "Relax, and have your turn. Still, that doesn't give you the right to be lazy though! Make sure to hit me with all you've got!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Ruka smiled and gave a nod before the child put a hand to her deck and drew a card. "Alright, time for a comeback! I use my face down, Junk Box! This spell brings a Morphtronic monster in the graveyard to my side! I'll make it my Morphtronic Celphon one more time! (LV1 Atk:100) Let's dial on!" The monster's chest began to flash again, landing on 5. The top five cards were drawn and Ruka grinned again. "Oh yeah! I play my Morphtronic Radion in attack mode!" A dark colored old style radio appeared on the field. Like the other creatures, It too, turned into a robot. (LV:4 Atk:1000) "This guy's got the super power of pumping up all my Morphtronics by 800 points!" (Radion:1800) (Celfon:900)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:13 pm

"Heh.." Kai could only smile as he awaited his opponent to make a move, pointing at himself "Well, what are you waiting for? Get some payback!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Ruka grinned and said, "Not yet! I play my Morphtronic Boomboxen in attack mode!" A red boombox sterio then appeared on the field. With a few quick movements, it became another robot. (LV4 Atk:1200+800=2000) "Alright, I'll use my Double Tool D&C equip card on Boomboxen! On my turn it raises my monster's attack power by 1000 points! And guess what, Mr. Strong Guy? All those points are comin' right at your Lord of Dragons Attack!" (Boomboxen total ATK:3000)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

"Heh..."

Kai grinned as he felt the attack slam into his dragon and drain his lifepoints down to a mere 2200 in an instant. He shook his head and stood up straight once again, his eyes coming up to meet his opponent "Let me guess, that monster can attack twice, right?"

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"All right, Draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I activate my dragon's effect! If it's on the field face up during my Standby phase, I can release it to special summon Armed dRagon lvl 5!" The dragon disappeared only for a bigger and badder dragon to take its place, letting out a roar (ATK 2400) "I activate its ability! By sending a monster card from my hand to the graveyard, I can destroy a monster on the field with attack points equal or less than the monster I send to the graveyard!" She took a card form her hand and sent it to the graveyard. "The monster i just sent had 1900 attack points, meaning it's bye bye!" The dragon raored as it charged at the monster.

"Not so fast! I may not be able to activate during the battle phase, but I sure as hell can activate before it!" Kazu said. "I activate Raigeki Break! By discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can destroy one car on the field so say good night to your dog!" he discarded the card and a bolt of lightning came down on the monster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 am

Ruka smiled as the child saw her monster on the field, standing strong. "Alright, my Morphtronic Boomboxen attacks your Red Eyes! Let's go!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trudge looked at her card for a moment, then gave a grin. "Predictible as always... I knew as soon as you played that weakling dragon what you wanted to do! I have a trap card, Power Bind! Now your monster can't attack this turn! The best part is, it's attack is reduced to 0 until your next turn!" A blue field of energy surrounded the Armed Dragon, reducing its power to 0.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuho grinned and said, "Nice try, but I got a trap, too!" As the smoke caused by the bolt of lightning faded, Pitch Black Werewolf remained on the field, holding a golden rope. "It's my Rope of Life trap. It cost my whole hand, my my monster's back from the grave, and 800 points stronger too." (Atk:2400)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 am

"Check again, Sludge!" Zeiya said as she pointed to her dragon. "That card can only be activated if i NORMAL SUMMON a monster. I summoned my dragon through Armed Dragon LVL 3's effect, making it a special summon! in other words, that trap's a dud!"

"No way!" Kazu exclaimed. "Ya got me there, Shuho...but that doesn't mean it'll cost me the duel!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 am

Trudge gave a sly grin and said, "Ya really think so, huh? If you're so sure, then why don't you test that theory out!"

Shuho grinned and said, "Yeah, but here comes some damage your way. Go, Pitch Black Sword!" The wolf beast lunged at Kazu, slashing his sword at teh security officer and reduced his life points to 1600. This also reduced his Speed Counters by 2, leaving him with 0 Speed Counters. "I didn't forget your style from before. Without your traps, ya can't defend against me, and with no Speed, Speed Spells are out too! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:15 am

Kai could only grunt as he felt the impact of the attack, and the shatter of his Red-Eyes Black Dragon. He shook his head and blinked to clear away the dust, slowly smiling as his life points flickered down to a lower number of 1600 in a blink of an eye. This child was good. Then, he stopped for a moment, slowly blinking

"Nice move and all, but... sorry, but are you a boy, or a girl?" He asked timidly, scratching his cheek in a sheepish motion "Its..kinda hard to tell."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

Ruka blinked for a moment, as if something the child was hiding was being exposed. "I-I'm a girl! Can't you tell?" Ruka sad, the child's fake attempt of a female voice returned. "Ooooh! For that, I'll attack with my Morphtronic Radion! Sorry, strong guy, but this duel's done like dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 am

"Oh, I'll show you all right!" Zeiya said. "I summon a monster in defense mode. Now, Armed Dragon, attack Sludge directly!" the dragon roared as it charged at Trudge's duel runner.

Kazu frowned as he drwe before his face lit up. "Oh ho...you're going down, shuho!" he said. "I activate my facedown, Call of the Haunted! This lets me bring back a monster from my graveyard so say hello to Ancient Gear Knight again!" He said as his monster rose in defense mode. "Next i activate my other trap, Birthright! this lets me summon a normal monster from my grave. here's my tuner monster, Ally mind!!!" A robotic ball appeared in the field. "Now I tune my level 5 ally Mind with my lvel 4 Ancient Gear knight!" The ball turned into stars which made green rings around the ancient gear knight. "Synchro summon! Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" A three headed ice dragon appeared on the field (ATK 2700/ DEF 2000) "I activate his ability! I can remove from play one card on your side of the field!" He pointed to his facedown. "So that thing's got to go!" the drago roared as one of its head opened its mouth, ice shards shooting out at it.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 am

"Heh."

A "Fluff Token" phased alive in defence mode before the attack and exploded, calmly taking the hit for the Blackdragoon. The pigtailed duelist could only grin and rub his nose, speaking "You forget already? A certain monster I played before summoned up two of those bad boys when it was sent to the graveyard. The good thing? I still have one more."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 am

Ruka pouted slightly and said, "Aw... I can't believe I forgot about those already! Alright, well I still have Morphtronic Celfon take down your last token! That way, next turn you'll be open and ready for a direct hit!"

Trudge gave a small grin and said, "Looks like you fell for my feint! I activate my Dimension Wall trap card! With this, all my battle damage goes directly to you instead of me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw his face down card hit with the shards and teleported away, out of play. "Guess ya really jumpy about my cards, huh?" Shuho said with a grin. "Don't really remember ya sweatin' this much in our last duel."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 am

"and you fell for mine!" Zeiya said. "Trap card activate, Trap JAmmer! It negates your trap and destroys it!" A circle appeared under Trudge's card, glowing and destroying the trap. "So you take his hit head on!"

"well, I barely had time to update my deck." kazu said, smirking. "I summon defense Force of the Ice barrier in defense mode!" A fox adorn with relics and ice on its tail appeared ont he field (DEF 1600) "All monsters with attacks equal or higher than Trishula's defense points can't declare an attack, so I'm afraid you're royally fucked! Trishula, attack Shuho's dog!" The dragon raored again as it charged to the dog.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 am

Kai said nothing as his last token exploded in a wash of fire. He nodded on the fact that it was his turn and bowed his head, his hand slowly coming out to take hold of the top card on his deck. His eyes closed, the sound of the area washing out to a sudden silence, and a pounding heartbeat. He could feel the gaze of two unseen red eyes, and the warm flame of his excitement. Win or lose, it had been fun.

Yet, he drew nonetheless.

"...Eh!?"

Cup of Ace!? What was this doing in his deck? Wait, wasn't this one of the cards Zeiya used? The Blackdragoon could only gaze at the card and slowly nod to himself, knowing what he had to do. Without another second to spare he activated the card, announcing his intention as the coin phased alive and began a spin

"Heads."

The pigtailed duelist could only stare in awe and then grin wildly as he drew the two cards he could now gain through the spell effect, his voice fading in the distance as he whispered under his breath "Zeiya, thank you."

He then stared at Ruka and smiled lightly

"Is it over? I...activate Poison of the Old Man, effect two, which inflicts 800 points of damage to your Life Points!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 pm

"Usually that'd work, but I'm ready for it!" Trudge said as his face down card flipped. "I activate Wiretap! This trap can negate a spell or trap activation and put it face up in your deck. The best part is, you can't use any card with that name till you the face up card!" The Dimension Wall stayed and Armed Dragon's attack went into it, and straight at Zeiya.

Shuho was hit, losing 1100 of his life points and a Speed Counter. "Nuts... guess that guy's all he's cracked up to be. I got somethin' for him though..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruka's eyes widened as the child said, "Hey, wait! I can't stop that card! Oh nooo!" His life points were reduced to 0 by the trap, causing the child to fall to her knees. "I can't believe I lost... and after I went to all the trouble of getting Ruka's invitation...."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:08 pm

"So you're not really 'Ruka', huh?"

A voice echoed as Kai smiled, walking up to the young boy, putting a hand on his shoulder "Aww, come on! What's with the long face, lil' dude? You did kick my butt after all, I just got lucky is all." He grinned and backed off, crossing his arms as he gazed at the green-haired boy with his blue eyes "So, what is your real name? I'd like to know the name of the opponent who nearly crushed me, let alone beat me."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

"Doesn't look like you're ready! I activate Counter Counter! this negates the effect of a counter trap and destroys it!"

"Ha! Looks lie you're in a bind!" Kazu said. "One facedown ad I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:13 pm

The exposed boy looked up at his opponent and smiled brightly. He stood up and said, "My name's Rua! I'm Ruka's twin brother, but I'm the oldest. I reeeealy wanted to enter this tournament, and Ruka doesn't really care much about dueling, so she said I could go in her place... but I lost before the tournament even started...." He looked down, disappointed at his own defeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trudge gave a glare before he was hit with the attack. His life points dropped to 1600 and his Speed Counters were reduced by 2. "Looks like you learned a new trick since last time... Not that it'll do you any good now."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 pm

"Heh..."

Kai could only shake his head as he gazed at the boy, before letting out a chuckle. No, he wasn't laughing at Rua, or even the situation. No, he was laughing at the mere edge of thought that creped up on him. Finally, he couldn't take it any more and smiled, speaking "So, you lost. So what? Let me ask you one thing though, the most important thing you should have done in that duel, or after it..."

He stopped and then held out his hand to shake

"Did you have fun? Because I sure did!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Rua looked up again at Kai. In that moment, his disappointed frown changed to a happy smile. He nodded and said, "Yeah! I had a blast! Let's duel again sometime, okay Kai?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuho drew a card and looked at it. "No choice, huh?" Shuho said as he set his card face down in the Spell/Trap zone. "I'll play a face down, switch my Ryko into defense, and call it a turn from there!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:27 pm

"Hell yeah!"

Kai agreed with a grin as he uncrossed his arms and nodded stiffly before glancing around the area. He finally shrugged and kicked on by a nearby stone, digging into his thin bag to draw a small soda can, clocking it open and taking a sip with a content sigh. He didn't know what to do now, thus he could only wait in silence as he observed the sky, beckoning Rua over if he wanted.

Fortune Cup, eh..?

'This is gonna be fun' He mused to himself as he hid a chuckle.

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Filler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next