Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duel Academy: First Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

Duel Academy: First Day Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

The plane's tires screeched against the runway as the aircraft touched down. A staircase was brought up to the plane while the chancellor stood waiting as the students exited.

Jade forced his way off the plane first. While Mahad and Sapphire were a bit more patient
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:59 am

Kotan got out next, and smiled at the chancellor and said "Hello chancellor." The chancellor said "Welcome back Kotan wheeler. It is nice to have an old student back." Kotan smiled and then went to the academy, remembering all the good times he had here before he left.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 am

Zeiya poked her head out of the plane as a grin stretched across her face. "YAy! We're here!" she cheered as she jumped out and started running around, doing a little dance. "Seiki, come out! It looks awesome!"

Seiki sighed as she walked out of the plane. She spotted Mimi doing the same thing as Zeiya and facepalmed.

As Yuki got off the plane, a familiar yet unwelcoming face came into view as Crowler walked up to her, smirking.

"Well, well, well..." He said. "It looks like they decided to send you back to the Slifer slackers where you rightfully belong."

"You wanna lose your mouth, Crowler?" She threatened, not bothering to look at her. Crowler's smirk dissappeared as he clutched to his mouth. "Yeah...thought so." with that, she made her way to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Shane followed the group out, his hands resting behind his head as a slight smirk lead him on the trail. He eyed the main building of the academy, whistling at the sheer size. "Damn, gotta love overspending."

A less than satisfied face followed soon after. Seth had exited the plane, his briefcase in hand and his shades masking his eyes. The Chancellor shot him an look before realizing who he was.

"Mr. Drakemore, we have been expecting your arrival. Mr Ka-"

"Save it. Where are my quarters?"

"Oh, yes, yes indeeed. We've saved a special room in the Obelisk Blue dorm for you."

Shane's ears perked at the comment.

"Obelisk Blue? Nobody gets into Obelisk on their first day!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 pm

"Actually you just need to know the right people." Sapphire explained.
"But alas it's time for the welcome dinner. Wouldn't want to be late."

(OOC: By the way, let's all decide what dorms our characters are in.)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 pm

OOC: Dee doesn't know them so should I have her characters in the Ra Yellow dorms? Better than Slifer Red and lesser than Obelisk Blue.

IC:

"Tch....snob...." Seiki mtutered, seeing Seth talking to the Chancellor. Suddenly, Zeiya popped out of nowhere in frotn of her view.

"Seiki, Seiki! I got assigned to Slifer Red!" She said, hopping up and down. "Is that good?" Her response was a face palm, to which she tilted to her in confusion. "No?"

Suddenly, the two girls froze as they heard a rather large CRASH. Turning to the source of the sound, they saw a fallen tree along with a very terrified and shocked Crowler.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YHOU MEAN I'M IN SLIFER RED?!" Yuki shouted, her eye twitching. Her hands clutched together into fists as one o them lashed out and grabbed Crowler by his clothes and puleld him towards her. "That's what I got last year! You know damn well I don't have the dueling rank of a god dam Slifer!"

"S-Sorry, no expections..." Crowler said weakily as he tried to release her grip. "That's....that was the results. There's no use changing them!"

Yuki's eyes twitched again before dropping him. Crowler quickly crawled away form her and towards Seiki and Zeiya before standing up and clearing his throat before smiling and turning to Seiki.

"As for you, Miss Seiki...You've been assigned to Obelisk Blue." He said, a hint of disbelief and disgust in his words.

Seiki raised her eyebrows. "Now that's a bit suprising..." she muttered.

OOC: I WELCOME THE MOST AND FIRST VIOLENT CHARACTER I HAVE EVER OWNED!!! (she can pick up a rooted tree and throw it really far o3o)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm

"What they need is a psychiatric enterence exam." Mahad noted quietly seeing the rather vicious girl.

"Anyway, I'll catch you later." He said to Mimi and Seiki before leaving for the Slifer Dorms.

"I must be on my way as well." Sapphire dismissed himself before leaving for Obelisk Blue.

Jade had already arrived in Ra Yellow. He only glanced at the food being prepared before he proceeded to get his room number.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:52 am

Kotan sighed and went to his old room, which he now had again. He was a slifer red again, and it was great. He had been in the slifer red dorm for 3 years, and now he was back here again. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 am

"Slifer............Red?" Shane looked down at the card which read his entrant dorm, then back up at the powers that be "But..but I'm way passed that level." He then thought about it "Oh yeah, Satellite, I get it."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 am

Kotan unpacked his things in his room, and smiled. He knew that he wouldn't have any classes today, so he decided he would go out and around the academy. Since he was a really enthusiastic duelist, he decided to bring his duel disk. He put it in his bag, and his deck in his deck box. He went outside, and breathed in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 pm

(OOC: You guys want me to throw in a "warm up" tournament for the new students or something?)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 am

(OOC: Sure. That would be great.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: First Day   Duel Academy: First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy: First Day
Page 1 of 1