Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Point

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting Point - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"You mean Trishula. I don't even know where she is..." Alex said, still depressed, and hard at that.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:37 am

Shuho patted his back hard once and said, "Well, you're not gonna find out sittin' around, right? C'mon! Find some leads, hunt her down! Is it really that hard?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:56 am

"I just haven't seen my sister in years, ever since I've been frozen. Hmm?" Alex said, softly, now noticing a spirit materializing. It was his great friend, Dewloren, Tiger Prince of the Ice Barrier. "I'll help you find her, Alex." The cat told him, which gave Alex a smile. "Thanks, Dewloren. I owe you one." He told the cat, happy again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Point
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4