Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Point

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 pm

"I live here, stupid." Seiki said as she climbed over a barbed fence, careful not to touch the barbs. "I have no choice. If i left, I wuld have to resort to being a thief like Zeiya. No one gives jobs a lot, especially to us."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Shuho took one look at the barbed fence. He jumped at it, latching on and actually avoiding the babed wires. He placed his feet on it to hold himself up as he then jumped down. "Then why not just become a duelist?" Shuho said. "That could be enough to get you what you need. I've lived by duels since I was 13."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 pm

"I don't have a duel disk. Plus, most ppl already take away any cards left around here so i can't get a chance to assemble a decent deck." She entered a run down home and lied on her back on a decent looking cough, tossing her bag to the side. "Besides, most of these guys cheat around here."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Shuho gave a light sigh and said, "Ya know, you're a real downer sometimes..." He looked around the old house a little before he finally sat on the floor. "If ya don't duel, ya really do need someone around here to help ya out."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 pm

"That's what Zeiya sometimes said." Seiki said as she put her hands behind her head and crossed her legs. "I have a job. Taking out those con guys and working as a card dealer. It pays decent enough for food and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 pm

"That explains how you're still standin," Suho said. "But, how do you deal with thewithout dueling? They aren't the type to stop with words or fists..." He looked down for a moment and then said, "Then again... is that why they don't stop?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:19 pm

"They never stop, regardless." Seiki said as she sat up in a slouch position. "When Zeiya was here, there were a lot more. She'd duel them all and they come back with stronger decks. It got so bad, they went so far as to threaten and take others for hostages, making bets, and stuff. Right now, this seems more safer."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 pm

"I can' let things go on that way," Shuho said, standing up completely. "If Zeiya can't whip these wimps into shape, I'll just have to pick up where she left off! I'll find a way to stop em." He then stopped, remembering how Zeiya was when they first met. "Maybe... Zeiya wanted to make a Duel Runner to teach tese guys a lesson... No way she'd think like that."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:42 pm

"She wants a duel runner so that we can try to get into the city." SEiki said as she got up. "She never liked how things are. She really is looking after for the both of us. She said that she would do whatever it takes to get to the city. She could care less about those bozos."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

"That's what I thought," Shuho said. He then turned, looking out the nearby broken window. "I wanted... to become the Turbo Duel Champion. But... before I do that, I want ot clean up Satellite, if only a little bit. This should be a safer place for people like you to live..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:19 pm

"well, good luck with that." seiki said as she jumped back on the couch. "I'm perfectly fine with how things are going here. Why don't you just move on and go soewhere else? If you see Zeiya, tell her I said hi."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Shuho said. He looked at his cards for a moment with a smile, then placed them in his duel disk and said, "With my deck and my skills, you ain't gotta worry about me. I'm definately gonna make sure things don't go bad again. One of the cards those punks had looks like a one of a kind card that won't lose and its the perfect thing for my deck. This new and improved Light-Dark Deck needs a test run anyway, so what better place then here!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm

"Whatever. Just try to get a good duel that won't end up in a scam." Seiki said, turning her back to him and waving her arm. "I wouldn't be suprised if that guy had a tracking device implanted in that card."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

"Checked it myself a little bit ago," He said as he pointed to the barbed wire fence. "The power wires over there woulda went nuts if there was electrics in the cards. Almost fried my Duel Disk, but the cards didn't get any affect." He went to the doorand opened it. "Maybe I'll see ya soon if ya don't give up and turn to a hermit." He waved off and walked through the door. He finally said, "See ya," as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 pm

"Whatever." Seiki said as he left. After a few minutes, she got out of the couch and dug into her bag. "Speaking of Zeiya, I'll have to go check up on her soon." she said as she threw the back over her shoulder and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 pm

As time past, Shuho had aready found himself in front of some rough people. He gave a small grin as he placed his duel disk on his arm. "You guys just don't quit," he said as he looked around at them. "Fine by me, but I hate pickin through small frys. Who's top dog around here? I ain't got all day!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 pm

"I am, you punk." One of them said. He was pratically a giant compared to everyone else as he glared at Shuho. "Now then-"

"Didn't I say to leave?" A familiar voice said. Some of the people parted away to reveal Seiki. "Or are you so dimwitted enough not to realize?" she gave glances to the rough guys, who were already backing away. the leader grunted. "When I say leave, you guys leave!" She glared at them, causing them to run off in fear.

"And what are you gonna do about it, little miss high and mighty?" The leader said, crossing his arms. "There ain't nothing you can do about it. I can easily take you down." He punched his palm with a grin on his face. Seiki's face remained the same.

"Really now? You idiots never learn. "she said as she pulled out a remote from her bag. The leader stood there, dumbfounded. She pressed the button and the leader suddenly started to scream as pulses of electricity went through him. "That little card you took was a trap card...literately. It's even on the lowest shock...want me to raise it for you?"

"grr...I won't forget this!" He shouted as he ran off. She scoffed as she put the remote away.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Shuho turned to looked at her in shock (no pun intended). He walked up to her and said, "Hey now... ya never told me you could do stuff like that. You're pretty good with your hands, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:41 pm

"You never asked." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "This is how we keep most of them away. If we can't beat them in duels, we fight. If it doesnt work, we call Security. If that doesn't work, we do what we can." She then put her hands on her hips. "Now what are you still lurking around, anyways? I thought I said we could handle it."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:46 pm

"We means you. I didn't forget," Shuho said. "You should be grateful to get a little help. Besides, I got nowhere in particular to be right now, so why not take out a few of these guys while I'm here?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm

"Oh really?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "That guy from earlier would have crushed you if you weren't careful. They tend to be sore losers, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 pm

"Watchin you, I got an idea about that," Shuho said as he grabbed her and pushed her into the house little by little. "I figure if those guys can't duel, they'll lose their power around here. I thought of just the way to make it happen, but I need you to make somethin for me."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"Hey!" Seiki cried as she was pushed into the house. She smacked his hands away and crossed her arms. "All right...what do you wan't me to make?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm

He took out a piece of paper and began drawing. It was a rough, badly done drawing of a duel disk blowing up and a pair of what appared o be handcuffs. "This!"Shuho said. "I call it a Duel Destroyer. If you can make these, I can duel the rough guys ad if they lost, they lost their duel disk. It's not easy to get a Duel Disk in Satellite, so it'll definately lower the stret cred of most of these guys."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"Already made." Seiki said as she tossed one to Shuho. "Four guys asked me to make it a long time ago. They were called the Eliminaters or something...However, the duelists here know ways around it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Point
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next