Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Point

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 pm

"That's why we gotta beef em up," Shuho said. "I'll take a few of these and take out those guys but ya gotta finish em first."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"Riiiiight...I'll see what I can do." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "And how exactly do I make them better? Security might confiscate them if it's too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 pm

"If people know a way around em, just block it off," Shuho said. "I'm not tryin to hurt anybody, just teach em that they can't do whatever they want. It's hard enough for people around here."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 am

Seiki sighed, covering her face with her hand. "You don't understand. Everyone here knows how they work. They worked on their duel disks so that they CAN'T be destroyed. Some kind of insulator or something." She dug into her bag and pulled out a simple old Duel Disk. "I went over the barb fence too. This Duel dsik I got from one of those goons didn't get shocked like yours did. Something about it is blocking it from being destroyed. I looked over it for days and there doesn't seem to be anything strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Shuh walked up to her and took a look at the duel disk. He examined it carefully and said, "Who'd know how to beef up a Duel Disk like that? Not the punks around here. That's for sure. Why don't ya just take it apart and figure out what's blockin the electricity from goin in. Somethin obviously's either pushing out or absorbin any extra energy so it doesn't overload and fry."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

"I WAS about to do that until you came along." Seiki said as she sat down and started to open up the duel disk. "I had trouble opening it up. It seemed to have a safety mechanism. Luckly, I managed to break it. It'll take some time so go do stuff. Just don't get into trouble again."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"Yeah right," Shuho said, waving his arms a bit. "I'm just gonna walk around. No sense gettin your panties in a bunch about that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:51 pm

"Moron." Seiki said as she turned her attention back to the duel disk. "Let's see..." She started to mess with it and got it open. Looking around, noting seemed to bbe different form a normal duel disk. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Shuho was looking at his cards as he walked past the house and down the road. "Light and Dark cards... and the card that girl gave me. I think I can finally make my deck what I want it to be. Just gotta test drive it frst."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm

As he walked on the road, a young man with ice bluish hair stood in his way. "Are you a duelist? If so, how about dueling me?" The man said, holding a ice blue duel disc, and placing it on his arm, ready for action.

(Might as well get busy.)
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Shuho grinned as he placed a few cards in his deck. "I dunno if ya know what you're in for, but I'm always up for a fight!" Shuho said as he readied his black and white duel disk. His deck shuffled, he called out, "Let's duel!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:40 pm

"By the way, my name is Alex Yuki, King of the Ice Barrier." Alex said, as an extremely cold breeze came from him as his duel disc activated with a lot of cold steam. "You may go first." He added, ready to "chill out."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:47 am

Shuho drew his first five cards, then said, "Alright, my go!" He drew his card and looked at his hand. "I'll play a defense monster. I'll set one card with it and end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 am

"Well then, I'm going to activate my Triangular Formation of the Ice Barrier! With this, I show three different Ice Barrier monsters in my hand and select one card on your field, and I select your face-down, and my monsters, Grunard, Brave General of the Ice Barrier, Defense Force of the Ice Barrier and Medium of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as he pulled three cards from his hand with a smirk as the face-down card was destroyed. "The best part... I get to special summon one Ice Barrier monster, so here's Grunard!" Alex declared, as an icicle came up from the ground, holding a man inside. Within seconds, the ice shattered, as the man became animated, ready to go to work. (2800/1000) "His ability I'll explain in a minute. But for now, I will summon my Defense Force of the Ice Barrier!" Alex continued, as a small dog appeared on the field next to Grunard. (200/1600) "Now for Grunard's ability." Alex said, as Grunard turned to Alex and made a hand jesture indicating for someone to come in. And indeed someone did come in. "In addition to my normal summon, I may normal summon another Ice Barrier monster, so here's my Defying Troops of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as another man appeared, wielding an icy staff, and apparantely wasn't too thrilled with Grunard. (1500/800) "Calm down, Defi. Since my Defense Force is a tuner monster, Defi, MERGE WITH THE DEFENSE FORCE!" Alex yelled, as the two monsters combined, and a loud roar came into the area, as a large tiger wearing armor jumped onto the field. "Meet my best buddy... at least one of them... Dewloren, Tiger Prince of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as Dewloren let out another roar. (2000/1400) "Dewloren, attack the monster and Grunard, ATTACK DIRECTLY!" Alex ordered as Dewloren jumped at the face-down monster and Grunard got ready to launch a direct attack.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm

The two monsters attacked, but the monster attacked was able to take both attacks. The small dark fiend holding a tuning fork disappeared and Shuho grinned. "Nice try, but I wouldn't leave myself open like that. The monster you took on was my Dark Resonator, and it took both attacks to take it down."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 pm

"Eh, no biggie. And in case you actually manage to destroy my monsters, I got back-up. I activate, but don't use, my Water Hazard Continuous Spell card! If I do not have a monster on my field, I can special summon one WATER monster that is Level 4 or lower from my hand to the field. And as extra back-up, I'll set one more card and end my turn... for now." Alex said, shrugging, as he finished his hand, but the second Shuho drew, Alex acted. "I'm activating my Jar of Greed to get one card from my deck." He explained, as the jar appeared, and it spat out a card to him. "Thank you very much." He said, looking at it, getting a smile on his face. "Looks like things are going to be very interesting here. I might actually have fun with this duel, as most of my opponent's have bored me with that lame bulldozing strategy that relies on nothing but powerful monsters." He said, still smiling as he looked at Shuho. "Looks like we're rivals now." He added, quickly, as Grunard and Dewloren returned to his side.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Shuho looked at his hand, grinning a bit as he saw there were no face down cards on the field. This plan could work... "Alright, I'll play my Chaos End Master in attack mode!" As he said that, a winged warrior with white armor appeared on the field. (LV3 Atk:1500) Shuho gave a grin and said, "Now I'll have my quip card do the rest. Figting Spirits! This gives my monster a 300 point poost for every monster you have out. I count two, so thanks for the extra 600 points!" (Atk:2100) "Okay, Chaos End Master, attack his Dewloren! Chaos Light!" The winged warrior took to the skies. His wings spread out as a strong light pierced through the tiger. It was 100 points stro0ng enough to defeat it.

(Not the end of turn, giving you response time)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

(There's no need to respond.)

Alex simply shrugged the shot off, still smiling away.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:13 pm

"Chaos End Master has a special ability!" Shuho said with a grin as he continued. "When he takes out a monster in battle, I get a high level monster from my deck to the field, as long as its a low attack point monster. I'll pick Sphere of Chaos!" A large orb with a dark face appeared on the field. (LV5 Atk:1600) "My battle phase ain't done yet! Sphere of Chaos can take down your other Ice Barrier!"

"Now that that's done, it's tuning time!" Shuho said as he pointed at Sphere of Chaos. "This guy's a dark monster, be he can be Light to, so I'll use him and Chaos End Master for a Synchro Summon!" Chaos End Master jumped into the air, becoming three rings. The Sphere went into the rings and became 5 stars. "The path of darkness leads to the strongest light! Let it shine hope into the helpless! Synchro Summon..." In a beam of light, a white dragon with a ring and four wings appeared on the field. "Here's the strongest dragon of Light! Light End Dragon!" (LV8 Atk:2600) "I'll set two face downs and call it a turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:27 pm

"That's a nice dragon, but not nicer than mine! I'll start by playing Card of Sanctity to restock my options." Alex said, smirking, as he drew to six cards with Shuho. ~I'm risking this now. Should I do it?~ He thought as he looked at his hand. "Now I'll activate my Water Hazard to bring in my Water Reflection of the Ice Barrier!" He continued, as a massive tidal wave hit, and a shinobi of water appeared once the water went away. (1200/800) "Since that was just a special summon, I can now summon my Bushi of the Ice Barrier!" Alex continued, as an icy samurai took the field next to the Water Reflection. (1800/1500) "Since my Water Reflection is a tuner, I now tune my two monsters again! Great spirits of the cold, I call upon thee to help me blow away all my opposition. I call thee, BRIONAC, DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER!!!" He yelled, as a massive roar came from the distance as a dragon suddenly appeared, and he looked mad. (2300/1400) "Now I'll send the rest of my hand to the graveyard to activate his effect!" He said, placing his three cards into the graveyard. "Now I select three cards on your field equal to the number of cards I discarded! And since there's only three on your field, you won't like what happens next!" Alex said, as Brionac, let out a massive blast of air that blew the two facedowns back to Shuho's hand, and Light End Dragon back to the extra deck. But once Brionac was done, Alex dropped to one knee. "I knew that was the risk that I had going for..." He muttered, as he struggled to get back up. "You won't take me over that easily, you bully. I may not like you, but you're my best monster right now, so now Brionac, ATTA...!" He continued to say, until he fell to one knee again, slowly losing conciousness. "Damn...you...Brio...nac..." He managed to spit out before passing out.

(That was so Shuho could see what really is going on with Alex. Details are in the formula.)
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 pm

(Okay, I wasn't given much to go by after this post, So I've just have to improvize)

Shuho blinked as he looked at what happened. He walked over to the boyand poked his side with his finger a few times. "Hey... you alive?" Shuho said, poking him. "C'mon... get up... What makes a guy pass out mid duel?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:44 pm

At that, Brionac disappeared, as Alex slowly came to. "Sorry you had to see that. Let me explain. A few years back, I was lost in a major snowstorm, and was seperated from my parents, frozen solid for years, but still alive. Two years ago, Brionac saw me frozen and saw that I had the potential to get what he wants, but he also needs me, and every time I call him, I lose some of my willpower to resist becoming his servant. Ever since then, I've been weary about calling him, only in the most dire situations. Personally, neither I or my other Ice Barrier monsters like him at all." He explained, sitting up, a little depressed. "There's only one card that can break his control over me, but I don't know where he is. That card is Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. If I can find him, this curse will be over. Only problem, it's in the coldest place in Japan." He added, still depressed, as he wrapped his arms around his knees as he sat.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Shuho jumped back a little as he suddenly woke up. He scratched his head upon listening to his story and said, "I don't have any idea what you're talkin about, but if ya really need somethin that bad, I'll help if I can." He looked around him for a moment, then said, "Then again, I never been outside of Satellite as far as I can remember."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

"My sister could really help us out... if she is alive, that is, as I've haven't heard from her in a long time." Alex said, still depressed, thinking about Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm

"You got a sis?" Shuho said with a small smile. "Well, there ya go! Why not go lookin for her instead of that whatever-ya-wanna-call-it you were talkin about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Point
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next