Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 pm

"Heh..."

Fayt chuckled and then suddenly threw back his head, laughing wildly. It was the first time he had shown real emotion around them all, and it did not look like a good thing. His silver hair cast a shadow over his features, his grin becoming wider

"Outsmarted? Impossible. Allow me to show you the error of your ways. Begin – Step One.” He then calmly flicked a hand out, flipping over two of the three facedown monsters in a flash. Witch of the Black Rose and Fortune Lady Wind formed without a single word. He clicked his fingers and then spoke, still looking at Alex and Mahad with an almost waiting grin,

"Synchro Summon. Arcanite Magician (400/1800), come forth." The two monsters said nothing as they slammed together in a flurry of light, a new form phasing alive without another word. Fayt just stood there, his hands in his pockets as the Synchro Monster held up its staff, completing the creation...

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Waboku was played by Fayt, meaning that Shane shouldn't of lost any life points, much like the same effect had with Mahad. Or...? Anyway, rest of the post will be done in a sec, having trouble with my keyboard.

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:58 pm

[b]Made a card I'd like reviewed. And we never knew when Shane attacked Mahad if it worked on both. He didn't attack both Mahad and Alex, so that mystery still is up in the air. Not complaining. But I think it's fair that it only affects your field and not your partner.[/b]

[b]https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com/created-cards-f11/alex-s-cards-t72.htm#2001[/b]

"I wasn't talking about you, Fayt. I'm not smart enough for that. I was talking about your partner." Alex said, pointing his thumb towards Shane.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:32 pm

"Touché. I admit your use of your Ice and Ritua cards have slightly impressed me, and I truly didn't expect that Dragon of yours. Gugnir, was it? Yes, I was indeed surprised. Yet, your monsters are superior to mine in power, but I did say destroying them would do you no good..."

Fayt held out his hand and then continued, pointing at two cards on the field as he began to explain. "Arcanite Magician has a rather handy effect, as you probably know. Thus, I can get rid of two cards on the field by activating it, even though it brings its ATK and DEF back to normal."

He grinned and fixed his eyes on the two cards, a single unknown and a single Spell. It was Future Fusion and Alex's last facedown. The Rutherford crossed his arms and then flicked a piece of silver hair out of his face, the grin on his lips showing that he was still waiting for something,

"Arcanite Magician, eliminate those two cards."

&&&&&&&

OOC: You have a point. Before you ask, I decided to say "Fuck it." and continue on in a new post, instead of editing. This allows Fayt to respond to Alex. Oh, and yes, Fayt is impressed that Alex and Mahad are sticking it out. Lets face it, the Rutherford and Shane seem to be an overwhelming force. Kai would of gave up half-way through and gone out for a cheeseburger XD

EDIT: Seems -I- made a mistake this time. This is what I get for trying to read at 3:40 in the morning. Edit time! Yeah, I realised where I screwed up: Its because of that little 'tat between Alex and Shane in the last page, I couldn't be bothered reading it all at such a late time.

Approval is done BTW, and yeah. I'mma go eat one in a sec.

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Alex frowned at this again, as an icy dome around he and Mahad appeared and shattered before it could be activated. "Lucky shot... I was hoping to use that dome. Guess I better go live in an igloo now." He said, bummed out as the shards of ice came falling down. "Mahad, it's obvious. We've no chance of winning. So let's go out as Bon Jovi says, "In a Blaze of Glory!"" He added, turning to his partner.

[b]Bon Jovi did do a song called "Blaze of Glory", FYI. And I'll play some Rock Band while I wait.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

(OOC: Looks like I'm playing the waiting game now, to see if Mahad has a reverse/counter. I'mma go watch some DBZ Abridge. I'll delete this post afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Mahad whipped the sweat dripping from his forehead. He felt like he was going to faint. It was as though he was having trouble breathing, but it was not air that he lacked.

"No way..." He remarked as Future Fusion was destroyed. I was so close. If only Cyber Jar hadn't destroyed Carriorroid. Hearing Alex's comment the defeat seemed even worse. Even Alex has given up.

Mahad placed his hand on his duel disk in a silent agreement as he turned to leave.

"Interesting." Sapphire responded to Jessica.

"Shame it was so short. I suppose I owe you three an apology. My intelligence was inaccurate. I shall go and assess matters. I'll get back to you when matters are straightened out." Sapphire said as he turned to leave as well.

(OOC: Sadly Mahad didn't have any set cards left. Waboku was the only card he ever set.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:58 pm

"Blaze of Glory? Very well, I will abide you. I flip summon my final monster, Sunny Pixie." toned Fayt as he then threw out his hand, starting a Synchro Summon. A roar shook the area as Thought Ruler Arch-Fiend phased into the area, followed by a rather angry Dark Simorgh.

With no defences, Alex was inflicted with a grand total of 5400 damage, cracking his life points apart without another word. The Rutherford calmly blew hair out of his face and then deactivated his disk, turning away to walk back over to his own companion, his voice echoing after Alex and Mahad with only two words,

"Not bad."

Fayt smiled as he stopped at the twins and the rest of the group, his hands going into his pockets. The Blackdragoon seemed quite stunned with what Shane and the Rutherford did, taking note of a few things as he looked back and forth between them both,

"Dude...that was freakin awesome!"

The Rutherford just calmly shrugged and smiled,

"Maybe."

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: I thought having two monsters causing an explosion would be better than a simple surrender.

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:08 pm

"It really was." Ko said as Ne nodded along with him. "You're really good at dueling; it's easy to see why we lost to you." He chuckled. "We might need to ask for lessons again from you sometime."

"Good job..." His sister smiled and said to Fayt, both very softly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 am

When the smoke cleared, Alex surprised everyone. He wasn't upset at all, as he had a smile on his face. "That was great! Other than losing, I had a blast!" He said, truly meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Shane shrugged, deactivating his Duel Disk.

"That was boring." He said, losing his usual energy "I barely did anything."

-------------------------

OOC: I never attacked Alex because I figured Waboku protected both duelists. We should draw up some rules for tag duels here.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 pm

[b]OOC: One of life's great mysteries. The Waboku mystery. But there should be a special card made especially for Tag duels that is Waboku for the team. Just a thought.[/b]

"C'mon, already! I need to put back my disc!" Alex yelled at the ground, where his duel disc lied, as he waited for the ice to hold it, completely forgetting that around Fayt, the ice wouldn't show. "Now he's back to being a complete idiot..." Jessica said, shaking her head in disappointment, as she watched Alex foolishly try to get the ice to show.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Mahad stepped outside and rested learning against a wall. He felt his strength returning as his head cleared. Thinking back. He was glad at Alex's cheerful acceptance of defeat, something his Father had mentioned about Jaden that he had found admirable.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:38 pm

"Wahhhh....you guys were awesome!" Zeiya said, jumping up and down a she put her arms around Fayt and Shane, grinning widely.

Seiki merely shaked her head as she saw Alex trying to summon up his pwoers to give him his duel disk. She walked up to it and tossed it to Alex. "You have two legs and two arms...so use those to get your duel disk rather than your ice powers of yours." she spat, crossing her arms and giving him a rather evil yet lazy looking death glare.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

[b]OOC: I am really such an idiot. I actually killed my computer monitor![/b]

"You don't understand." Jessica said, walking up to her. (Or him...) "He's trying to put it away." She said, still disappointed in her brother.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:16 pm

OOC: "...walking up to her. (Or him...)"
Seiki: *twitch* I'm...a girl....*twitch
HA!!! omg, someoen else agreed Seiki sounds like a guy XD wow, you just made my day!

IC:

"Which is why he should just go up and pick it up himself instead of depending on his powers like some other stupid Domino citizen...damn, Sattelite seems better than this city the more tiem I spend here." Seiki said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:31 pm

~Brionac must have drained a portion of the idiot's brain when he controlled Alex...~ Jessica thought as Alex got fed up with waiting and simply snatched it up, really annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10