Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 pm

"Alex, wait up!" Jessica yelled, as Alex was already ten meters ahead of them toward the area where Fayt was. Hopefully, this Fayt could help him understand why his power erupts whenever he gets really mad, ala the Incredible Hulk.

OOC: Always a problem with me, isn't it? Not to mention the entire freakin' PLAYSTATION NETWORK IS GOIN' NUTS! Forgive me, I'm a little ticked right now. I keep losing connection with the internet and it's driven me nuts.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:34 pm

"I suppose as long as Rutherford is around, then you and Aki don't really have to worry about such things, right..?" asked Kai as he looked at the two girls before crossing his arms. He noted the silver haired boy blinking straight at him, before Fayt spoke,

"As much as I would enjoy staying with such beautiful women for the rest of my life, I can really foresee problems with the idea.." He toned as he brushed a lock of his long hair out of his face and continued "Still, I suppose I can hang around with you when you duel, or help you train on controlling those powers. After all, they don't effect me as you've seen."

Kai suddenly blinked and held up a hand,

"Wait, you said inhuman powers, right? So, someone could kick you in the nuts...and it would still hurt?"

The Rutherford sweat-dropped,

"Yes, pretty much. Why?"

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Everyone is so uptight. Please, relax and simply RP. If I see anyone breaking rules or forcing something that should not be, then I will gladly deal with it. If I simply don't mention it all that much, then you really shouldn't bother ether...

Don't blame Frank, blame me if you must. How would he know what cards are allowed and not, or what arc it is? I never bothered to put up information where it could be seen. Hell, there isn't even a set of rules up. Still, I'll do that this very day, so don't sweat it.

Once again, just relax.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

The twins just sort of watched the shenanagins, wondering if things were always like this with these people. If so, they had the feeling that the future ahead of them was going to be an interesting one. But was that a good thing? Only time would tell...
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 pm

SIC (Sorta in category): I'm trying to figure out how I can put Alex, Jessica, Mahad and Sapphire in here, but I got nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 pm

OOC:/facepalm if it doesnt have you posting your character, discuss it with the othersi n the chatbox on hte front page....is it tha so hard...-_-

IC:

"Kai, you're so mature." Seiki muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Kaiiiii! That's mean!" Zeiya said as she pulled on his pigtail. "You wouldn't want someone to hit you there, would you?"

"But you do it all the time when you steal from Lenny."

Zeiya fell ailent, pondering about that. "Well, it's his fault for being a big jerk!" she came to the conclusion, receaving a facepalm from Seiki.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Shane thought over the process of punching girly man infront of him in the cash and prizes, hoping to get a good laugh, but he didn't. For some reason he felt like this guy wouldn't fight back as much anyway, so what was the point of that?

"So what you're telling me is that your powers hurt people?" He thought it over, rubbing his chin in the generic fashion. "Well then, maybe I don't have YOUR powers!" He gripped his fists infront of him "I may not even have anything at all, but when I feel it in my bones, I think my power can out beat anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

"Make no mistake, I am a simple Human, much like the rest of you." Fayt held up a hand and waved along the street, as if gesturing the effect "I cannot leap a building in a single bound or control the mind. I cannot summon flames or blow up clouds. No, I simply stop others from doing such things..."

Sadly, not even Kai believed that. There must of been more to it..
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Mahad followed closely behind Alex and Jessica. Before long they found themselves in-front of the diner where Fayt was alleged to be.
"So are we going in?" Mahad inquired. Thinking back to seeing Obelisk he was afraid to think what else their enemy could conjure.

Sapphire followed a few steps behind. He waited for them to make a move.

(OOC: Well since Alex and Jessica supposedly beleive that Fayt was the one attacking them earlier, it would be justifiable for them to just barge in storyline-wise.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"Ready?!" Alex said, getting a full head of steam to ram the door with his head, knocking it down in the process, but giving him a headache afterward. "Nice job, bricks for brains..." Jessica said, not surprised by Alex's stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 pm

"Alex" Mahad called concerned running up to his friend to help him up. This was not how one should go into an epic battle. He glanced around the room quickly recognizing Fayt from the photo.
"He is here!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm

"Him?" Alex pointed at Fayt, doubtful. ~He doesn't seem like the type to summon Obelisk using illusions...~ He thought, getting very confused in the process.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 pm

I'll have to search for Obelisk. Mahad closed his eyes to concentrate. He didn't sense Obelisk...but then again he didn't feel any life energy coming from Fayt or anyone else in the room. It was like something had sucked the very forces right out of the air.
"There's something unnatural about him." Mahad warned.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 pm

"But what? He looks completely natural to me." Alex said, not thinking about the dangers Mahad talked about.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:57 pm

"Oh really Rutherford...? Are you sure that's everythinhg...?" Seiki said. "I have a feelign that isn't the only thing you have."

"Ne, Rutherford, is that really your name?" Zeiya said as she pointed at him. "Because if ti is, it's a realy strange first name....not that im making fun of it or anything!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm

"Have you forgotten why we came here!?" Mahad asked Alex before turning to Jessica.
"And what happened to that psychic duelist?" Mahad insisted. The absence feeling life forces was unnerving to Mahad, and Alex's sudden lack of fighting spirit bothered him even more.

(Having a conflict would kinda help now. Feel free to join the chatbox BTW. We can discuss the plot there without to many OOC posts.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Alex said nothing as he stared at Fayt, like he was looking into his soul with his cold blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Fayt merely chuckled as he stood lazily with his hands in his pockets, his blue gaze trailing over the girls. He felt glares on his back, but the Rutherford seemed almost amused by the entire ordeal. "Now, now, I can't have all my secrets given away, now can I? Safe to say, the result is the same."

He then glanced at the girls with a raised eyebrow before smiling lightly,

"Fayt Rutherford is my full name. Why, what else would I go by..?"

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

"Mahad..." Alex whispered, quickly going back to his friend. "Should I just flat out ask him if he did summon Obelisk, or should I take him down? I didn't feel anything in the air that told me that there was anything wrong." He asked, not wanting to make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Ko and Ne just watched, not really sure what they could add to the conversation. Still, it was interesting to watch, and rather amusing as well. Maybe being with these guys would be for the best, even if only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 pm

"Hey, you stare at me any more and I might start asking for payment. What, am I that good looking..?" chuckled Fayt as he suddenly snapped his gaze to a certain other group, his silver hair casting a shadow over his calm blue eyes. He stood there with his hands in pockets, standing almost lazily as he stared straight back at the observers

"Come on, is there something you want, or are you just going to ogle me some more..? Word of advice, I'm very much straight. Sorry for the newsflash."

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm

"Well, you only told us your last name!" ZEiya whined, stomping the ground. "That's not very polite at all!!!"

"You two are awfully quiet." Seiki said as she turned to the twins. "Don't be shy, we wont bite......although I cant say tah much for mr kickass punk over tehre." She pointed at Shane.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 pm

~If only you knew...~ Jessica thought, as Alex continued to try to find anything, but was not being successful. But when Seiki pointed to Shane, a lightning bolt went off in Alex's head. ~Is that really him? My old rival?!~ He thought, not believing his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 pm

The Blackdragoon next to Rutherford narrowed his eyes, taking a step forward as he studied the other group. He noted their actions before frowning, his shoulders hiking as he barked out at Alex and Mahad. "Hey! It's a free country, but can you stop freakin' staring at us? Come on guys, lets get outta' here, I'm starting to get the creeps..."

Fayt arched a eyebrow before chuckling, nodding lightly as he turned to follow the pigtailed boy. His silver moved within a unseen wind as his own sharp voice echoed. "You know, I would be flattered if it was just the lovely lady of your group looking, but you're stares are indeed begging to ask of something..."

Then, he was about to leave...
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:22 pm

"If we leave him be, and he does already have Shadow Magic, his power will grow. If you don't take him on now...I'll do it myself." Mahad whispered to Alex. He loaded his Deck into his golden Duel Disk, brandished with an Industrial Illusions logo.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 pm

When a massive sheet of ice popped up in front of him, as Alex wanted him to stay so they could get to the bottom of this mystery, letting Brionac take just a little control, but not full control, as Alex wasn't mad enough for that. "Geez, Alex! Stop that would ya?!" Jessica hissed, trying to talk some sense into her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next