Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin Empty
PostSubject: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm

"I am sorry."

A certain red haired girl crashed into the wet stone earth, her eyes open in raw shock as she felt pain rock her body. Her duel disk flashed off, her deck splashing out over her in a wave of cards, a single gasp of despair trailing over her lips. The shattered nature of her strength and pride finally setting in, her opponent calmly looking at her twitching form with contempt

Fayt sighed and then turned away, his footsteps echoing through the street of Neo Domino. Yet, he went no further, a single form standing before him with clenched fists. The sound of bone meeting flesh crashed through the crowds watching, a pigtail flailing behind the attacker.

"What the hell did you do!?"

The silver haired boy rubbed his bruised cheek and then calmly shook his head, stepping backwards. His duel disk flashed alive in activation, allowing for the pigtailed boy to do the same. There was a dark silence, the on watching crowds becoming tense. Kai narrowed his eyes, clenching his fists once again

"Wait, you're that guy that helped..."

Fayt simply blinked and pointed at the Blackdragoon

"Indeed. Now, do tell me, are you here to defeat me? Or will you let me leave? All I did was beat that girl in a duel, nothing more, and nothing less," His tone held a hint of finality in it, confirming that was all he did. Yet, Kai took a glance at the twitching Akiza and then glare at the boy

"Bullshit."

Fayt shrugged and held out his hand in peace,

"Believe what you will."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm

"Kai's right - that's bullshit."

Seiki walked up to the two teenage boys as Zeiya rushed over to Aki. "Hey, are you ok?" She said as she shook the red Psychic Duelist.

"Who are you...and why did you duel against her?" Seiki said with her arms crossed as she glared at Fayt. "You did something to Aki...and I'm going to find out what!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:16 pm

"I-I...couldn't..." the Black-Rose Duelist seemed to be in shock, staring at her hands in a hint of awe, and fear. She turned her head and gazed at Fayt like he was a wild dog, a flinch running through her body as she shook her head. She began to grow silent, simply staring at the floor, thoughts running through her mind

"She challenged me. Said something about 'she will live only for herself' before she attacked me.." Fayt trailed off as he hummed, an almost odd lusting smile licking the edge of his feminine lips "Safe to say, I won. Still, she seemed to be in madness the entire duel, and the holograms were acting in a very strange manner..."

His sinful and emotionless blue eyes turned to stare straight into Seiki's soul, his long hair moving in the unseen winds. There was pure silence. The stunned crowd watched on, observing as Fayt took a step backwards and bowed mockingly, as if almost temping her to duel him, to fight him

"Very well, if you truly believe me to be in the wrong, then come face me..."

His disk flashed once, and his smile barely twitched.

"I find this land rather interesting."

Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 pm

"..." Seiki merely stared at him with lazy yet glaring eyes before shrugging her shoulders and sighing. "All right, if it will get to the bottom of this, I will." She took out her own Duel Disk and activated it, causing it to flash a bit. Putting her deck into the Duel Disk and turned to Fayt. "...what's your name?"

"Aki-san..." Zeiya said as she stared at her. "It's ok, just rest for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 pm

"My my, how impolite. Is it not proper to introduce yourself first..?" asked Fayt as he calmly drew his cards in an almost lazy manner, his smile never leaving his lips. His eyes flashed, his hand coming up with the collected cards "No matter. You may call Rutherford if you so wish, it has meaning to me."

He bowed his head and then chuckled lightly,"Now then, ladies normally go first, but it is quite annoying to decide without asking. Do you wish to have your move first, or should this one have his..?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 pm

"Seiki." She replied as she drew her cards. "I don't give a crap with 'ladies first'...so we'll just flip a coin to decide who goes first." Reaching into her back pocket, she took out a quarter and showed it to 'Rutherford'. "I'll call heads." she stated as she flicked the coin high in the hair and grabbed it before slapping it on the back of her opposite hand. She moved ti away to reveal tails and cursed slightly before putting the coin away.

"So? Go, its your turn"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 pm

"Well now, how rude of me...." chuckled Fayt deeply as he held up a card and placed it on his disk, speaking smoothly "Very well, I summon Eccentric Boy (800/200) to the field," a sudden wind picked up, a small figure forming before him and grinning wildly at the opposing duelist

"Your friend there went on too much about the powers she had. I'd advise for her to see a psychiatrist..." smiled the darkly dressed boy, his happy blue eyes glowing thinly behind a veil of silvery blue hair. There was a whimper in the crowds as Fayt laughed and held up his hand

"Return to normalcy, Synchro Summon!"

The air went cold and the earth became drained of life, a single card flying from his hand as Eccentric Boy followed suit into the air, a vortex of dark light forming. Two bright green eyes snapped open, flashing crimson for a single second. Kai, who stood observing with the fellow crowds, seemed in pain, staring at a certain spirit card in his hand.

He wasn't alone in that venture.

The monster that was summoned was an odd one. It was a small girl in a black cloak, an almost deadly smile licking the edges of her pale lips. There were confused and shocked murmurs, pretty much discussing how this being was summoned, and the amount of power it had.

"Hello once more, Fortune Lady - Curse (3000/1400)"

Aki whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 am

Seiki narrowed her eyes as she saw Fayt synchro summoning the Fortune Lady. "Impressive...summoning a strong monster on teh first turn." she said as she crossed her arms. "using Eccentric Boy's ability to synchro summon this monster with a monster in your hand at the cost of the Synchro monster's ability." She glanced over at Kai and Aki before glaring at Fayt.

"So lets see how these ladies will aid you in this battle."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 am

"Ah, so you know of such a trick? I'm impressed."

Fayt chuckled smoothly as he brought up his hand to his face, his eyes gazing at the remaining cards. His accented voice suddenly snapped outwards as he held up another card "Very well then, allow me to show you another, I activate Gold Sarcophagus. I presume you know what this does? Forget what you've learnt of this card..."

He silently drew a Fortune Lady Wind card and then discarded it into a disk slot, his smile spreading to the edges of his lips. His deep violet eyes flashed and his British-tinted words echoed along the air "Why? Because I'm rather impatient, so I'm going to activate Fortune's Future."

He suddenly redrew the Fortune Lady Wind monster and then sent it to the grave, continuing lightly as he drew two new cards "With this card, I can select one of my removed from play Fortune Ladies and return it to the graveyard? Plus, I get an extra two card draw."

The Rutherford male chuckled once more, shrugging lightly as he held up one last card "My, my, my, I seem to be taking too long with this bunch of nonsense. My deepest apologies, I shall end my turn with a single face down card.."

He bowed lowly and then smiled poutingly at his opponent

“Your turn, my lady.”

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Brain Control and Heavy Storn was BANNED? Dark Hole was UNBANNED?! Wow, that was unexpected.

Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 pm

"Please..." Seiki said in an annoyed tone as she drew her card. "since I'm not as fancy as you to be able to summon such a powerful mosnter right off the bat, I'll just use its presence as my aid...because you control a mosnter and I do not, I am able to special summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode!" putting the monster card on her duel disk, a metallic dragon rose out from the ground (2100/1600).

"Next, I summon a mosnter in defense mode and end with three facedowns."The field revealed four cards being placed face down before they faded away.

"Now then...shall we start the battle?" she said to Fayt, narrowing her eyes. "I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 am

"Truth be told luv' I didn't expect a Cyber Dragon.." chuckled Fayt as he drew his next card before glancing at it with flashing eyes. He sighed lightly to himself and then merely shrugged as he continued,

"Is this how a Japanese duelist fights? Ah well, I might be jumping the gun just yet. I activate Cold Wave, until my next turn you or I cannot play or Set any Spell or Trap Cards."

The Rutherford laughed softly and then bowed mockingly "Handy, no?" His eyes turned upwards cutely and his palm came to the sky, his English voice echoing over the whispering and excited crowds. He could faintly hear them booing him, and a certain Blackdragoon cheering Seiki on.

"Fortune Lady Curse, attack her Cyber Dragon with Eternal Glacier. Fall to pieces..." toned Fayt chillingly as he turned away, his hair moving with the upturning wind. The small girl smirked darkly and then vanished in a streak of snow, startling on watchers as she appeared cackling in the sky and tried to bathe Cyber Dragon in a pillar of darkness licked ice...

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Fayt is what you would call a complete foreigner to Japan, let alone Neo Tokyo or anywhere else. He's not being racist in his words, I just believe each Country has a different style of dueling/decks/use. Unlike Kai, who came to Tokyo when he was young, Fayt will hold many differences in his way of life, to the point most people will think he's being insulting when he's really not.

What can I say? Cultures colliding = Interesting.

Safe to say, more story will open up the deeper the duel. Btw, Fayt sounds like Nagi here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58N0e-3qLso&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 pm

"Handy card, yes..." Seiki said as her dragon writhe in pain before being destroyed, the impact of the blast passing Seiki as it reduced her life points by 900. "But you better what out not to waste such cards." crossing her arms, she glared at Fayt. "So? are you done showing off?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:37 pm

"Heh.."

Fayt opened his blue eyes and gazed at her with a shark-like grin, his silver hair flowing around him. He stood there and slowly brought up his hand, as if mocking her and her cards. Then, he laughed. The chilling sound ran across the entire view, slipping into minds and penetrating hearts

"You don't quite get it, do you?"

His voice seeped with an almost satisfied tone, as if trying to grip the girl he was dueling in a sea of knowing. He stood there, studying her with tense eyes, slipping over each curve and feature before smiling grimly. His hand clenched, and his voice shattered the sudden deadly silence

"I'm not showing off, I'm proving a point for someone very dear to me. Your abilities will not work against me. They don't really exist when you're fighting me..." He gestured to the red haired girl still shivering on the floor, a certain Blackdragoon staring at him with sudden realization. It all became clear in an instant.

He was dueling them as a show.

"Cripes, I seem to be ranting..." toned Fayt as he pouted to himself, chuckling as he held up a card, his voice booming in following of the activation "Either way, let us continue! I summon Sunny Pixie! A one-star tuner monster...."

He suddenly grinned madly,

"I wasted Cold Wave, did I? Oh dear, you seem to be missing the entire point, my dear..."

Silence.

"Let normalcy fall in this weeping world, SYNCRHO SUMMON!"

&&&&&&&&

OOC: O-KAY! Time to do what is needed XD - Note: My internet is the source of my problems T.T That, and life.

Fayt's Power: It is the exact power of the ancient Duel Monster rules, which I once read in a fic. His power is literally the set of rules. In a duel between a mortal and a God, the rules of Duel Monsters made them equal, with the game allowing mortals to kill Gods. It doesn't matter what powers you possess, they become useless.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Seiki blinked.

She blinked again.

"Sooooo....let me get this straight..." Seiki said, raising a lazy eyebrow as she pointed at 'Rutherford' "You're saying that my Psychic Powers are complete nullified or somethign of that sort during this duel...?"

"Heh"

Seiki then started to laugh out loud, clutching onto her own stomach. Zeiya stared at her friend, a bit scared at her reaction....she NEVER acts so happy.

After she managed to calm down and wipe her eyes free of tears produced in said laughing fit, she looked at her opponent, still chuckling as she smiled.

"Well then, I have nothing to worry about. Give it all you got, Rutherford."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm

"My, my, you have quite the beautiful laugh there..." chuckled Fayt as he observed her joy with a keen eye. So she was happy about her powers being silenced? How odd. Either way, he held up his hand and a single figure was spawned from the light of Synchro Summon. A deep wind blew by and the shattering of glass echoed

"Fortune Lady - Cursed Wind (3200/2100), shake this world with a mighty hurricane!"

The air began to roar in the current vicinity, the green graced monster holding out her hand with glowing eyes. Suddenly a great shock wave of wind shot outwards, lashing out at the three set cards on the field, trying to consume them in a harrowing fury of nature. Fayt shook his head and explained

"When Fortune Lady - Cursed Wind is summoned to the field, I can select three Spell/Trap cards on the field and then remove them from the game..." His eyes flashed and his fist clenched, frowning as he continued "Sadly, this power comes at the price of the fact that Fortune Lady - Cursed Wind cannot attack..."

He smiled under the shadows of his hair and then bowed, his English voice once more reaching over his lips "Either way, I guess my turn has come to a rather odd end. It is your move, feel free to try and use your power if you doubt me, they will not work here, I promise you that..."

&&&&&&

OOC: That will be the last custom Fortune Lady, which were used as a replacement of certain Synchro Cards. Now, its all canon and legit. "Cursed Wind" is supposed to be the "Advanced" version of FL - Wind.

PS - His use of cards is quite sloppy, believe it or not, but he plans out each move.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 am

"Interesting............"

That was all that was said, and nothing more. A voice of pure melancholy demeanor spoke close to near silence from the shadows. It's distance from the group was enough to conceal the owner's face, as if a naturally formed mask, but close enough to study every move in detail of the duel in action.

"A null of Power, like a spiritual eraser."

The voice of the man hidden in darkness seemed to sap the energy from the world around him, making it still. Dead. He stepped from the shadows, his movements fluid like water as he glided across the concrete. His raven hair hung down in perfect placement over his face, parting over his steel-colored eyes, bringing some form of color to his blank facade that glared through the crowd into the two duelists, as if they weren't even there. The man's lower-half of his face was cloaked by the long trench coat he wore, the collar zipped up to circle his face like a mask. The bottom of his coat was unzipped, revealing a pair of baggy black pants and shined ebon combat boots.

The man looked over 'Rutherford' with great interest. Perhaps he could be of some use one day, one way or another? He brought his right arm up, a Duel Disk strapped to it depicting a folded angel wing outlined in a flourescent light which deactivated to save energy. Over his knuckle-gloved hand, a sapphire ring was placed.

"Perhaps he's exactly what he says he is?"

A wicked smirk cracked through the man's face like a fault zone from an earthquake "Exactly the challenge I need."

----------------------------------------------

OOC: I had too, not jumping into a Kai storyline would be Role Play suicide lol
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 pm

"Ha ha haha.....hah....you just royally fucked up my original plan..." Seiki muttered under her breath, her mouth twitching as she tried to smile. She drew from her deck and glared at him. "I flip summon Man-Eater bug!" She declared as the facedown monster card flipped over to reveal a green bug. The bug then jumped and latched itself onto his Fortune lady - Cursed Wind and began to bite her. "When it's flipped summoned, I can destroy a monster on your side of the field! What do you say to that?!"

"Eh?" Zeiya muttered, looking around as she wrapepdh er arms around herself as if she was cold. a Shudder went through her body. ~I feel liek someone's watching...~
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm

"Well done, well done..."

A clap echoed and the silver haired boy smiled at the girl, his monster shattering into a sea of dust. He stood there, almost amused at the action she had taken. His pale blue eyes gazed at the girl with a hint of a wild madness, his arms slowly spreading out as his lips twitched

"What are you waiting for, my dear? Attack me..."

Kai narrowed his eyes as he observed from the crowd, clenching his fists. He didn't get what the deal was with this guy, but there was something deadly wrong about him. Not evil, but simply wrong. The Blackdragoon could almost hear the Rutherford's cards screaming out to their master, only to be met by a cold wall, trapping them in a bubble of non-existence...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

"That I will, Rutehrford." Seiki said as she placed a facedown. "I summon Mist Valley Soldier in attack mode!" A man in blue with wings appeared on the field (IDK HOW TO FUCKING DESCRIBE HIM!!! D<). "Now I'll tune my Level 4 monster with my Lvl 2 Man Eater bug!" The soldier faded away, turning into four green rings and surrounded the Man Eater Bug. The bug then faded away, leaving behind two stars in the middle of the rings. "Synchro summon!" A blast of light engulfed the rings and stars, revealing a human looking monster, his wrists emitting flames. "Flamvell Uruquizas!" (Lvl 6) (2100/400)

"Now attack Rutherford!" She commanded as the synchro monster charged at the young boy. Reeling back one of his fists, it shot out and threaten to hit him in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 pm

"He's good........"

The energy-sapping voice of the man watching from the shadows spoke out a bit louder, enough for others to hear, though most paid him no attention as their eyes were fixated on the duel. Normally the arrival of a man dressed in such expensive clothing would throw a wrench in the system, but witht he aid of destraction, he could examine the duel closer.

"He played her like a violin" he spoke out again, this time a hint of excitment coming to his words. "A perfect bluff."

His eyes didn't avoid the duel one time. He couldn't. The back and forth action to him was like a dancing light to a moth. He was addicted to it, and this was his fix.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 pm

There was a brief flicker as the attack slammed into him with a thunderous roar, his life points ringing down from the stable four-thousand. The smoke began to clear, revealing the smiling silver haired boy, without a dent on him.

It was like her powers never even existed.

"Ow, that stung," chuckled Fayt as he blew a string of his hair out of his face. He brushed a hint of dust off his clothes before turning to her, holding a card, before pausing. He seemed to study her, and then placed the card on his disk "Sadly, you've just let me begin another path of tricks. Tragoedia (?/?), come forth."

A rather large creature formed with a sickly dark grin, two golden eyes gazing across the field. Its stats flashed once, before setting on an even (2400/2400) thanks to its effect. Fayt just rolled his own eyes and began to explain "I can Special Summon this card from my hand whenever I take damage from battle. Its attack and defence are based off a six-hundred times difference depending on the amount of cards in my hand..."

He yawned into his hand and shrugged

"Either way, are you done now?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Seiki smiled, seeing that the attack didn't injure him at all. "Yes, I end my turn." she said ,crossing her arms. "However, my synchro mosnter has an ability. Every time he deals battle damage to you, his attack points increase by 300." The monster seem to glow as his attack points increaed.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 pm

"As I thought."

The man's voice spoke out again, this time even louder. He was speaking to no one in particular, but it was as if he was carrying on a full conversation with himself. He ran through every strategy he could in his head, his mind serving as a living database for all things Duel Monsters. He wasn't used to these Monsters, specifically the techniques of 'Rutherford', but that did not stop his analysis.

"Let's see now, could he be planning? No, no......."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:29 pm

"My move."

Fayt drew and then glanced over the cards in his hands, before nodding to himself with a small smile. Tragoedia was more than strong enough to destroy her creature, but that would be pointless to do. He threw out his hand and suddenly began to speak "I activate Tragoedia's ability. With this I can select one monster in my Graveyard, and give Tragoedia its level until my End Phase."

He pointed to his monster and smiled, continuing lightly "The monster? Fortune Lady - Dark. This means Tragoedia now has the level of a five-star monster," Fayt paused and then held up a card in his hand, placing it on his disk

"Now, I summon Sunny Pixie!" His eyes flashed as the Tuner monster phased alive, a rather odd smile licking across his pale lips "With Tragoedia and Sunny Pixie on the field, I can begin a Synchro Summon. Arise, Goyo Guardian (2800/2000)!"

Fayt chuckled as he watched the beast phase alive in a vortex of light. He shook his head and then held up his disk, a hand coming up as he continued "Sorry, but I'm not done just yet. You see, I discarded Fortune Lady - Wind, and Dark not too long ago..."

Silence echoed.

"Thus... come forth Dark Simorgh (2700/1000)!" roared the Rutherford as a second monster spawned alive in a tornado of bright power. Fayt stood there between the two creatures, crossing his arms as his hair flapped in the wind, his almost silvery eyes staring into the soul of his opponent

"Goyo Guardian, attack her creature...."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm

"I activate my facedown, Mirror Wall! This card cuts the attack poitns of attacking monsters by half!" A transparent, crystal wall rose up from teh ground in front of her synchro monster before Goyo's attack could hit him. "What do you say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next