Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin

Go down 
+2
Saya Miroku
Minato Belmont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh my, you have really stepped in it this time..."

Fayt quoted softly to Alex as he gazed amusingly at the ice, his eyes barely twitching. Then, it happened. The ice faded from existence, leaving everything as it once was. There was no water, no shards, simply nothing. Reality simply refused to let the inhuman creation live near the Rutherford.

He yawned and then slowly turned, his hands in his pockets as he slouched slightly in amusement. The Rutherford gazed at the group and hiked a single eyebrow, his smooth voice trailing over his lips. "So sorry, but I reject your existence. Sadly, I cannot reject your voice, so why this silly little charade?"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

"Tell me, did you feel the air getting a lot colder with me around? And when I was staring at you, like your soul was freezing?" Alex said, now getting Jessica upset, as he went outside. "If you were the one who summoned Obelisk to hurt me, you have got a lot of nerve trying to hide it from me." Alex continued, his nerves twitching, closer to getting mad enough for Brionac to take control again.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"Nope." chuckled Fayt as he fanned himself lightly, cooling himself off. "I feel quite warm, to tell you the truth. Do you get it, or do I have to spell it out for you? You're simply human near me, nothing more than everybody else. So, are you done boring me now...?"

Kai just stared at where the ice once was.

And stared.

And stared.

"Damn, that is one HELL of a rejection!"

Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm

"Now you've done it. Now you've made him mad!" Alex said, now falling to his knees as Brionac started to take control of him again.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Fayt just yawned and then began to walk towards Alex with his hands in his pockets, his foot steps echoing within the area. Any ice that tried to reach him just faded away, much like before. Finally he reached the twitching boy, and then brought up a single hand. Before anybody could say or do anything, he finally struck swiftly.

The Rutherford poked him lightly on the forehead.

"Sorry, but not even your little friend can harm me. Are you quite done? I've got dinner plans..."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 pm

"You don't understand! That's a Duel Spirit trying to take control of him! That spirit is Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" Jessica shouted, as Alex just about hit Fayt in the gut with a cold one. (Pardon the pun there.) But at the last possible moment, Alex stopped, just getting back control as Brionac retreated. "You're not normal, aren't you?" Alex asked, curious.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Mahad followed Alex. He whipped his four-head feeling a bit weakened the closer he got to Fayt.
"The air isn't getting colder like it should be. Alex, it's like the spirit world has been separated from this world here. I don't think Brionac could appear even if you wanted him to." Mahad advised. As Fayt approached Mahad backed away, not wanting his condition to worsen.

"Such powers are sometimes stronger in rituals...duels. If it ends in your favor." Mahad added.

(OOC: Check Fayt's Profile for how his powers work. They are kinda odd lol.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Fayt just rolled his eyes and turned his back to them, his hair falling down his shoulders as he spoke. "Near me, it doesn't matter if you're Obelisk the Tormentor or the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, you have no effect, no power over me or this world. My presence is a nexus, but I digress...."

He glanced over his shoulder and then at Jessica,

"Get your friend to see a doctor, or a good smack in the head."

He paused at the question,

"Yeah, I'm normal. Too normal."

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

"I don't believe that. Once Brionac starts to take control of me, it's near impossible to get him to let go. But if you didn't summon that Kaiba with Obelisk the Tormentor, then who did?" Alex said, getting confused again. "He's not a friend, he's my brother!" Jessica snapped, not feeling anything from the wind like she usually did, as Aino didn't even appear. "Alex is right. You are not normal." She added, now suspicious. Without saying anything after Jessica said what she said, Alex pulled out his deck and proceeded to look at his Ice Barrier comrades, including Brionac, who didn't look as fearful as he usually did.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm

"He knew about Blue-Eyes being there too?" Mahad pounded.

"Alex, duel him before it's to late. " The boy insisted.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

"Oh my, caught that did you..?"

Fayt smiled lightly as he scratched his chin, his hair casting a shadow over his features. There was a brief tense moment, only for him to break it with a odd chuckle. "I suppose I do know of those cards, and that they were nearby not too long ago...."

He winked,

"Sadly, I'm keeping how I know that a secret.."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 pm

"That's easier said than done right now, Mahad. My duel disc is in the ice, which is completely sealed up right now." Alex said, concerned. "And of course we caught that! We were involved with it!!" He added, very serious now.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

"I could shatter it open, if you so wish..."

Fayt asked softly as he arched a single eyebrow at Alex, gesturing to the fact that otherworldly power could not contain something like that in his presence. "It would be rather interesting to duel someone with those certain set of cards...but..."

He smiled kindly and then walked forward to the teenager, his hands once again in his pocket. "The powers and madness forced upon you doesn't exist near me, so how about we duel for fun, and simple amusement? I propose a Tag-Duel, with yourself and your friend there.." He pointed to Alex and then Mahad..

"Maybe I'll tell you that secret afterwards.."

&&&&&&

OOC: David (Mahad) has gone class. Looks like we're now waiting XD
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"With you around, I feel more at ease, since I know Brionac can't control me." Alex explained, truly relieved that he could use Brionac without concern of corruption to his soul.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"Waaaait, wait, wait, wait"

Shane had had enough. He walked out of the group, his hands folded behind his head as he non-chalantely made his way next to Fayt's position.

"I dunno 'bout all of this Duel Spirit or Rejection or whatever frosty the Snow kid over there just did."

He opened his eyes, his gaze now fixed upon Mahad, Alex, and Jessica. He held out his right hand, his index finger extended upwards for a moment, then he shook it from side to side, left to right, to indicate he didn't agree with something.

"But what I do know is that Two-on-One rules ain't fair in the game of Duel Monsters, and there's no way I'm letting you two dudes break into this quiet little place and start raising hell like this!"

Shane lowered his arms, reaching behind him to the silver Deck Box holding onto his belt, opening it and removing the deck in a rapid fashion, snapping it into place in his Disk.

"So Fayt, as a new friend of mine, mind if I hope in as your partner?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Mahad deployed his golden duel disk. I just hope I can hold it together until the end of the duel.

"I'm ready when your ready." He said to Alex drawing his opening hand.

(OOC: Let's go Alex, Fayt, Mahad, then Shane and back to Alex.

BTW, anyway you could reconsider the chatroom thing? It's the best way to organize the rp.)

Last edited by Mahad Truesdale on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:54 pm

"Very well, if that is what you wish." toned Fayt as he brought up his arm, activating the rather old looking duel disk with a snap of movement. He took out one of the decks in his suit pockets and replaced it swiftly with the one already stored, his voice echoing,

"I shall use this deck, if you do not mind.."

He heard the life point counter beep as he drew his own five cards without another word, standing lazily once again. His silver hair swept over his features as he took a glance at Shane. "I do not know your strategies, and you do not know mine. I guess we're running blind this duel..."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

"Uh, one question. Can I get my duel disc out of the ice please?" Alex asked, still a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Fayt seemed to blink, walking towards the boy before bringing up his hand, and calmly poking the ice without a single word. The unseen power of erasing felt the inhuman nature trapping the duel disk, before consuming it.

There were no shards or dripping water, the ice trapping his disk had been erased from existence, and wouldn't return until Alex was out of the range of power. With that done, he nodded and walked back to where he originally was, putting his hands in his pockets as he yawned,

"There you go."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 am

"Thank you. I really appreciate that. Now we officially can get started. Now I can show you why I call myself the "King of the Ice Barrier."" Alex said, smiling as he put on his duel disc, slapping his deck in the slot and got ready for battle, as he drew his starting hand. After he drew his sixth card, he got a smile on his face. "I recently got some new allies to my Ice Barrier comrades, and here's one of them! I'm summoning my Ritua Abyss!" Alex declared, as a strange creature that had a human body, but a shark's head appeared. (800/500) "When Abyss is summoned I can go through my deck and get one Ritua monster from it with a DEF equal to or less than 1000." He continued, as he took out his deck and searched through it, before pulling out a card and reshuffling the deck. "Then I'll play two cards face down and that will do for now." Alex finished, smiling at Fayt. "Now I want to be known as the King of the Ritua Clan and the Ice Barrier!" He added, smiling mischievously.

(Won't need a ice god now that I found the Ritua archetype.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 pm

"I guess it is my turn, yes?" noted Fayt as he brought up his duel disk and drew a single card from his deck, taking a gander at it for a few moments. "I activate a Field Spell - Future Visions," a wave of cosmic light poured over the field and changed the scenery in a flash as he held up a second card

"I now Normal Summon - Fortune Lady Light (?/?) to the field." He toned as the creature formed onto the land, only to vanish in a pillar of light as the Rutherford explained. "Future Visions removes from play a Normal Summoned monster on the turn they are summoned, and then returns it to the user on their next Standby Phase."

Fayt suddenly drew a card from his deck and continued on. "Fortune Lady Light, since it was removed from the field, can now activate its effect. This allows me to Special Summon a single Fortune Lady monster from my Deck. Come forth, Fortune Lady Dark (?/?)"

The rather human looking monster appeared and then stood there silently, its ATK and DEF suddenly evening out upon a standard two-thousand. The Rutherford nodded to himself and then continued on with his turn. "Now, I activate Fortune's Future. With this card I can select one of my removed Fortune Lady monsters and return it to the Graveyard. After this, I get to draw two new cards from my deck."

He then smiled softly and held up a final card, placing it down on his disk as he announced his final intentions "Finally, I'm putting down a single facedown card on my field. Then, I'm putting an end to my turn. Guess you're up!'"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 pm

~He didn't attack? He's got a plan, especially since that Fortune Lady is stronger than my Ritua Abyss.~ Alex thought, astonished and confused by Fayt's move. ~And his card only affects Normal Summoned monsters. It has no effect on my Ritua Ritual monsters.~ He thought again, thinking hard.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm

(Fayt couldn't attack since all players have not had a chance to summon a monster. Also I made an OOC thread for this topic to discuss the plot.)

"Draw." Mahad said weakly. Normal Summons won't work now. But he'll hinder his team mate with that also.

"Your not the only one with a future card. I activate Future Fusion. Dumping this monsters from my Deck-" He said showing Carrierroid, Rescueroid, Ambulanceroid, Patroid, and Cycroid.
"to my Graveyard to fuse them in two turns. Lastly I pay 800 Life Points-" Mahad's score dropped to 7200.
"-to special summon Carrierroid (1000 ATK). And equip it with itself." He said as the tiny toy aircraft carrier appeared.

"Lastly a face-down. Turn end." He declared.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Shane pumped a fist, drawing his additional card as his turn had finally arrived. He searched through his hand with a comedic looking intensity on his face. He scanned his hand once, twice, three times before picking the center-right card, a smirk forming on his face.

"Alright! Well since Fayt's Field Spell stops me from Normal SUMMONING, I guess I'll set this bad boy in defense mode!" Shane slapped a card down in defense on his Duel Disk Monster card zone, watching it materialize in a blast of sparks infront of him.

"Now I'm throwin' down a couple of face-down cards!" Shane projected out as his two face-downs appeared.

"Not gunna Lie, Fayt, that Field spell's killin' me! Eh, it's whatever though! Turn end!" Shane pointed at Alex "Your move chuckles!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm

"Sounds good to me too. I'll play a monster face down of my own and use Hand Destruction. Now everyone discards two cards from their hand and draws two new ones!" Alex declared, as the group did just that. "Now the fun part for me. I activate my face-down, Meditation Technique of the Ceremonial Water Mirror!"

He declared as five candles appeared around him with a star pattern connecting all of the candles together. "Here's how this works. I can show you a Ritual Spell Card from my hand to retrieve the two monsters I discarded thanks to Hand Destruction!" Alex declared, as he showed his Ceremonial Water Mirror of Ritua from his hand to retrieve two monsters from his Graveyard.

"Now, the fun really begins. I will now use my Ceremonial Water Mirror!" Alex declared, as a strange mirror appeared, as it lowered to Alex's level. "The two monsters I discarded are the very ones I just got back!" Alex declared, as his Ritua Marker and his Ritua Chain to bring in a monsterous fish swam in, with what seemed like an adult version of Eria, the Water Charmer at the helm of the fish.

"Meet my Everitua Mind Ogress!" Alex declared as the fish tried to get away, but the lady at the helm kept it under control. (2500/2000) "When she's Ritual Summoned, I get to return up to five cards from my graveyard to my deck, but since there's equal to or less than that, I get to just shuffle my graveyard back into my deck!" He continued, as his cards popped out of his graveyard, and he proceeded to shuffle his deck and put it back in.

"To protect my Ogress from monster effects and to prevent any damage involving a Ritual monster, I activate my Ritual Cage and switch my Ritua Abyss to defense mode." He continued, as he played the last card in his hand, as a large cage appeared around the Ogress. "Dinner time, my Ogress! There's your meal!"

Alex declared, as the cage opened, and he pointed to the Fortune Lady, as the fish charged at her, as Alex knew he probably walked into a trap, but that didn't matter. He just wanted to show off his new allies that he had hidden for so long.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Not hexagonal.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin   Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sworn Knight, Bleeding Rose, Crying Dragonkin
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next