Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Seth drew, his eyes closing before looking down at the new card.

Perfect.

"Well, Mr. Wheeler, it seems a blast from your family's past is about to occur. I activate the spell Card Giant Trunade!"

A wind began to pick up, as every spell and trap card ont eh field was swept back to their owner's hands, Seth's field now completely empty.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Kotan winced as Gilford left the field again, and Kotan now had 4 cards in his hand. He said "I didn't think you would have a card like that. But your lucky. Now all i have is rocket warrior." Kotan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm

"Lucky isn't the word, Mr. Wheeler. I anticipated this, set my moves to this very moment. these last two of three cards in my hand spell the end of this duel."

A smirk cracked his face. It was known that one of them was Future Fusion, but that would take three turns to use. What could he mean? Seth's smirk erupted into a sickening laughter as he prepared for the move to come, watching Kotan's reaction.

"You fought well, Mr.Wheeler. I'm quite impressed on how well you've done in this duel, but when I stated that you couldn't beat me, I was not insulting you. It was fact."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Kotan glared and said "I swore to myself i wouldn't get angry during this duel, but i am revoking that now. What do you mean. You only had 2 face downs. My rocket warrior still resides on the field, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 pm

"Then let me show you. First I activate the Spell Card Future Fusion!"

The giant Vortex opened up above Seth, raging and tearing through the space, kicking up the wind and dust around them.

"Now I can send a number of monsters in my deck to the Graveyard in order to Fusion Summon a monster in three turns. I select Chimeratech Overdragon! Now I send three Cyber Dragons, as well as every other monster in my deck to make up a total of 20 fusion Material Monsters!"

The vortex closed, as Seth smirked. Part one was finished, but the second card remained. He gripped it, his eyes going wild.

"Now for the end...........I ACTIVATE THE SPELL OVERLOAD FUSION!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Kotan yelled "NO!" He should have tried to finish the duel last turn when he had the chance, but now he couldn't do a thing. He glared at drakemore and said "That was a dirty move. You could have at least given me a chance to fight back. I thought you were fithing honourably."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:53 pm

"You dare insult me, boy!?! I took the full frontal assault of your deck, awaiting every move, betting my own life in order to connect with one move. My friend, THAT is honor. You've done well in this duel, but now it has come to a close. I remove all twenty monsters in my Graveyard from play! NOW RISE MY ULTIMATE MACHINE! CHIMERATECH OVERDRAGON!"

The earth shook violently as black energy shoot through the air, appearing and disappearing, spreading through the ground. Pieces of the field began to shift, and Seth's body along with it. His fists gripped, as he shot his head to the sky, letting out a battle cry as a large explosion went off behind him. Inside the smoke, two crimson eyes burst to life, followed by twelve more as Seth's gigantic monster emerged, letting out a steel-laced growl. (16,000 ATK / 16,000 DEF)

"I've had enough of this! OVERDRAGON ATTACK! CHAOTIC OVERLORD BLAST!"

The dragon heads all aimed at Kotan's Rocket Warrior, their mouths opening and filling with black and red energy, some of it bursting from their jaws. At once, they all launched the attack, the beams combining into one giant stream of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 am

Kotan grinned and said "You failed to notice something. When you activated giant trunade, i chained with trap booster. I discarded the only card i had been holding, and now i can activate a trap card from my hand. So, basically, i can activate my magic cylinder trap card without needing to set it again." Suddenly a cylinder came forth, and took the attack in, and out of the other cylinder, fired the blast back.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 pm

OOC: I changed my mind, I'll give you the win.

Seth smirked as the blast connecting, dropping his Life Points to 0.

"Impressive. I haven't lost in quite a while. Relish this moment."

Seth reached down, grabbing his coat as he turned to walk away, a smirk growing on his face to which kotan couldn't see.

~You're lucky I took pity on you, child. I don't normally allow wins.~

He thought of his actions, how he played each move into his opponents. This was the inspiration Kotan needed. Seth's job was done.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Kotan said "Seth, wait." Kotan had used seth's first name for the first time. He said "Thank you." He smiled, and he had realized what drakemore was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Seth stopped, turning and looking at Kotan over his shoulder.

"I told you, you have potential. You needed to realize it. In the face of a powerful opponent you stood your ground without the aid of your spirit partner."

He flashed Kotan a smirk.

"Just don't expect to win again. It won't be a lesson next time."

He then turned, making his way over to the exit, right by the twins.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Kotan said "next time, i plan to win. Your not gonna always beat me." He left as well.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 am

Even Ne was rather silenced by the whole battle. It seemed to have gone so quickly, in the blink of an eye even! And man did they know what they were doing...the twins wondered to themselves if they'd ever be that good.

They doubted it. But they could have fun anyway, couldn't they.

"That was awesome." Spoke the twins in unison as they shared a look.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:24 am

Seth stopped on his way out, his back to the twins. He removed his coat from his shoulder, now placing it back on as he turned to the twins, his empty eyes looking them both over, first at the boy, then his sister.

"Glad the show was to your liking."

He smirked, a light laugh escaping through his lips as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you two duelists as well?"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 am

Kotan stopped leaving as well and said to the 2 twins "I am glad you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 am

Ko nodded politely to the Wheeler as his sister responded to the other man. "Yeah! We just started out so we're not that good though. But it's really fun, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 am

Seth looked down to the girl. Her energy was contageous, and it took everything in his being to remain collected, cold, quiet. He patted her on the shoulder

"Not that good, eh? Well.........maybe I can fix that?"

He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small piece of paper, handing it to her.

"Go to the address there if you wish. I'd be glad to test your skills."

With that, Seth bowed slightly like an actor on a stage, then made his way out of the arena and into the limo waiting for him outside.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 am

Ne took the paper, glancing at it before looking at Seth. Noticing he was leaving, she waved enthusiastically at his retreating figure. "Bye bye! We'll see you later then!"

Her brother blinked as he noticed the limo. Then he looked at the card his sister had been given. "Hey, isn't that Seth DRAKEMORE...? The one with the company or something?"

His sister paused, and a high-pitched resounding "EH!?!" could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 am

Kotan said "Yep. He is good at dueling."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2