Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! Empty
PostSubject: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Kotan was walking around the estate, with his duel disk, when he went into an empty dueling arena. Red eyes was telling him to be cautious, and Kotan wondered why he needed to be. He walked to where a duel would take place, and shuffled his deck for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 pm

"Quite strange of you to go walking in such a dangerous place, no?"

A voice called out from the darkness all around him, the empty seats circling the duel field. It was like a ghost spoke out from beyond the grave. All of a sudden, a spot light sprang to life, revealing the source of the voice. Seth Drakemore sat in the very center, his legs kicked up on the back of the chairs infront of him. He brushed a piece of hair out of his face, his sunglasses gleaming in the light.

"Come for another lesson in dueling, Mr. Wheeler?"

He chuckled once again, raising himself to his feet before shooting his gaze upon Kotan.

"It's quite late in the night but I assume I could teach you a few more things."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Kotan activated his duel disk and put his deck into the deck space. He grinned, and said "This time, your going to be schooled. I've improved since last time. And this time, i'll duel you without my other spirit's power. So lets duel."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 pm

"Well then......"

Seth made his way to the dueling field, stepping silently, once again like a ghost gliding across the floor. He loosened his shoulders, his black leather trench coat falling down his arms and into his hand as his threw it to the ground. Underneath, Seth's neck and arms were clothed in three black belts, as well as a black muscle shirt with no sleeves. On the upper right chest location of the shirt, the logo for the Drakemore Syndicate was placed. He stopped infront of Kotan, reaching behind him first to remove his duel disk from the holster on his hips and placing it on his right arm. He first bowed his head, then reached up and removed the shades from his face, crushing them in his grip before throwing the broken pieces off to the distance.

(OOC: Que "Fight with Seymour" from the Final Fantasy X soundtrack lol)

"Let's test your opinion infront of this haunting crowd!"

Seth: 8000
Kotan: 8000
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Kotan grinned and said "I'll go first." He had already drawn his opening hand, and he drew his 6th card. He smiled and said "I summon blockman, in attack mode!" Blockman appeared, and one of his counters lit up. (1000/1500)."Next i place 2 cards face down, and end my turn. Your move seth
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm

"Hey, what's that?"

"A duel."

"I know that, dummy! Why are they dueling?"

"...Because they can? Is this some sort of trick question?"

"No! They just look way too serious to having an average duel...let's watch!"

"No one else is there. We might be intruding."

"What's the point of life if you don't take a few risks?"

Ko sighed, unable to argue with his crazy twin sister. She was so impossibly stubborn. The teen just stood behind his sister as she watched the fight begin with starry eyes, making sure they were close enough to hear, but far enough away not to disturb the battle.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Seth drew his next card, locking his focus upon the fanned out hand within his grasp. He felt at one with the machines at his disposal, yet he was their master and that would never change.

"Then I assume it's my turn to take part in this vicious dance. Allow me to welcome to the field my Proto-Cyber Dragon!"

Sparks erupted from the field before seth, the shadows amongst his eyes dancing to the virtual lights as a large serpentine machine crawled from the light, standinga good twelve feet in the air. It let out a cracking screech before setting it's lifeless form in place. (1100 ATK/ 600 DEF)

"I too set two face-downs and end phase one of this battle. Now don't disappoint, Mr. wheeler, it seems we now have an audience."

Seth turned his piercing gaze at the twins standing in the distance, more specifically at the energetic sister dragging her brother along to see the duel. A dangerous move indeed. A smirk passed from his lips to the twin, then he returned his cold eyes to his duel.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 am

Kotan drew his card and grinned, as another counter on blockman lit up. "I activate blockman's special power! Reconstruction!" Blockman reconstructed into 2 block tokens. "He becomes block tokens, for the amount of my turns he has been face up. Now i tribute my 2 tokens, for Gilford the legend!" Gilford came forth in attack mode, baring his sword. (2600/2000) Kotan said "Any counters?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 pm

~He activated the effect sooner than I thought..............interesting.~

Seth simply looked on, unflinching at the site of the massive warrior. He looked gilford right in the eyes, unmoving.

"Not at all, actually."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Kotan said "Now, gilford, show that proto cyber dragon what your made of! Attack with legendary slash!" GIlford leapt through the air, and slashed at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm

"Not bad, Mr. Wheeler, though you should know better tahnanyone what I'm capable of."

Seth extended his hand, as one of his face-downs activated.

"GO ATTACK REFLECTOR UNIT!"

Seth's Proto-Cyber Dragon exploded, smoke filling the air as Gilford entered and disappeared. Precious moments ticked away, then it happened. Another one of those metallic roars, those menacing metallic roars.

The first to appear was Kotan's Gilford, now looking up and into the rising smoke before the smoke itself blew apart, revealing a new machine. This robotic dragon stood much taller than before, towering above the field. It was heavily armored,, it's neck holding four prongs which energy shoot between.

"Welcome Cyber Barrier Dragon!" (800 ATK / 2800 DEF in Attack Position)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Kotan groaned and said "Damn it! Your cyber barrier dragon can negate my first attack if it is in attack mode. So i guess i'll end my turn with one card face down. Your move drakemore." Kotan had established a barrier between him and red eyes in his mind for this duel. Red eyes knew why. Kotan wanted to prove he was a good duelist without red eyes, if they ever seperated.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Seth drew, his hand count going up to four. He looked at his giant monster, then at the three face-downs and Gilford on Kotan's side of the field.

~Quite a barrier he has, too bad mine is deadlier.~

"Sadly, Mr. Wheeler, you're skills are lacking in this duel. I don't sense your........friend within you. Now I see........"

He selected a first card, placing on the field.

"I start by Summoning my Cyber Dragon Zwei!"

Sparks once again appeared, followed by a second smaller dragonic monster, it's head shaped like a point. (1500 ATK / 1000 DEF)

"Now for the fun part, I activate my second face-down, DNA Surgery!"

Seth's second face-down revealed itself, staying in place infront of him.

"For 500 life points, I can declare a type of monster card and change every face-up monster to said type, and I choose Machine!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Kotan winced and said "NO!" Gilford gained a metallic sheen over his body. Kotan said "This is bad."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Seth's Life Points lowered to 7500 as his eyes narrowed.

"This is why the spirit is not your aid, but your weakness. I activate my Zwei's ability, and reveal a spell card in my hand to change it's name to Cyber Dragon."

Seth turned a card in his hand around. The Spell card sent shivers through the air. It was one of Seth's signature Spells, Future Fusion! Why he had not used it yet he never revealed, but he had it.

"Now for an effect in my extra deck! I can send one Cyber Dragon as well as a number of Machine-Type monsters from either side of the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon a new Machine to the field!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Kotan said "What machine?" Kotan was shaken up by what drakemore had said to him.

Last edited by Kotan on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 pm

OOC: I never played Future Fusion, I revealed it from my hand. It's still in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 pm

"Allow me to show you."

Seth's two dragons, along with Kotan's Gilford began to shake, electricity pulsing over them, before they lifted intot he air and smashed together, a bright light englufing them and blinding everyone for a moment. All three of the monsters let out a yell before their voices fused and disappeared, being replaced by an every louder roar. The light shot away, now revealing the largest creature to appear yet. It was formed by various circle-shaped pieces connecting together like a snake, it's arrow-pointed head looked down at Kotan, it's eyes like targeting sights, locking on it's target. From two of the various components, two more heads appeared, each one a smaller version of the main head.

"RISE, CHIMERATECH FORTRESS DRAGON!!!!!!" (3000 ATK / 3000 DEF)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Kotan said "Go, my solemn judgement trap card!" One of Kotan's face downs activated, and Kotan's life points dropped down by half, and it stopped the dragons summoning.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Seth watched as his monster cumbled, now leaving both of their field open, though Kotan now with 4000 Life Points. He smirked.

"Not bad at all. I can see your desperation, child."

Seth chuckled as he looked dead into the eyes of his opponent.

"You show fear even in your false courage. You have the heart of a dragon, but without the soul of one, you're nothing."

He reached into his hand, selecting two more cards.

"I set two more face-downs. Turn End."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Kotan drew his card. Right now, all he had was 2 face down cards, but if drakemore had any cards that could stop machines from attacking, Kotan would be damned. Also, Drakemore's words hit a nerve in Kotan, making him scared. He thought "Maybe he's right... "Suddenly, Kotan heard a roar in his head and red eyes angrily say "Don't listen to him Kotan. Your more than a normal human. With, or without me." Kotan looked at drakemore and said "Red eyes's believes in me, and this duel is still on!" Kotan then said "I summon rocket warrior in attack mode!" Rocket warrior came forth, and all the human parts he had became metal. "Rocket warrior, attack him directly!" Rocket warrior flew at drakemore directly.

Last edited by Kotan on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Seth took a step back as the rocket smaked into his chest, though his smirk remained. He held the struck location, then shook his head as his Life Points dropped to 6000.

"Ouch...........that hurt." He said sarcastically with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Kotan said "I'm not done. I activate one of my face downs from earlier, call of the haunted to revive gilford!" Gilford came forth again, and gained his metallic sheen again. (2600/2000) Kotan said "Unless you have a counter to stop his rebirth, i'll attack you directly with him!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Seth took another shot, his points now at 3400.

His smirk disappeared, now his eyes locked onto Kotan in almost a bit of rage.

"Seems you're getting serious. Good. Now I can too."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Kotan said "I'll end this turn with 2 face down cards." This brought the number of cards Kotan was holding down to 1. He said "I was serious from the moment we started. I may not be using red eyes's power or asking him for advice, but i can do this without him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!   Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Wheeler vs Drakemore!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next