Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Kotan drew his next card and sighed. He said "I'll place these 2 cards face down, and place one more monster face down in defense mode. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Seth drew, looking at his hand.

"Let's try this out. I switch my Chimeratech Overdragon to defense position."

Seth's massive mechanical beast shifted into a defensive stance, it's power remainning the same.

"Now let's swap my Hex sealed fusion into defensive position also."

Seth's other monster did the same.

"Now......let's do a bit of damage, here. I activate the trap, Secret Barrel!"

The trap revealed itself, becoming a multiple-barreled cannon, aiming right at Kotan.

"This card inflicts direct damage to your life points equal to the number of cards on your field and in your hand multiplied by two-hundred."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 am

Kotan screamed as he lost the last of his life points. He growled and said "next tim, if i duel you, you won't beat me so easily."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm

The smoke began to clear, as Seth's monsters and face-downs faded away into the wind with a gust of pixels. As it did, Seth stood int eh center of it all, his hair blowing slightly, as did his trench coat. He slowly brought his head up, his cold eyes meeting Kotan's.

"I can say you were better than I thought."

He looked at Pierre, who himself had cracked a smirk at another victim to Seth Drakemore, then stood at attention to his boss.

"Pierre,allow Mr. Wheeler safe passage. He's shown the heart of a duelist, something even I can respect."

He bowed his head.

"I'm afraid the next time will be the same. You have potential though, just need a few better cards."

Returning his gaze, he shed an arrogant smirk.

"Until then."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Kotan growled and said "Next time you will lose drakemore! you here me! LOSE!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:14 pm

"Such rage will get you nowhere."

Pieree made his way to the side of Drakemore as they turned, heading for a large doorlocated behind them.

"Turn that into power, make it your fuel, and maybe one day you'll be on this level."

The doors opened, as seth looked over his shoulder, back at Kotan for one last time, looking into the eyes of the rage-filled defeated duelist. Seth's sapphire eyes then dulled, going back to gray as he removed the sunglasses from his collar, and placed them over his eyes. He then walked through the door, disappearing in the light escaping it.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Kotan sighed, and started to leave. He muttered "Such an arrogant ass!" He left, heading home.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 pm

The doors of Seth's penthouse opened for himas he made his way inside. It was a large, open space, stairs leading down to a massive, multiple-paned window in a semi-circle. He removed his coat, simply throwing it behind him as it hit Pierre in the face, but he struggled and caught it. Seth removed his shades as well, tossing them on a mahogany wood table. He stood infront of the window, just as a flash of lightning cracked the sky.

"Pierre, keep your eye on Mr. Wheeler, tell those at Syndicate HQ to do the same. I want to see how he progresses. He may be of some use one day."

"Y-Yes sir!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Kotan had stopped at a card store on his way home, and got some new cards. He grinned. He had gotten 7 new cards. The cards were: junk warrior, red eyes black chick, amplifier, life absorbing machine, gilford the legend, spark blaster, hero blast. He was happy about these cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: