Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! Empty
PostSubject: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm

A flash of lightning cracked the blackened skies over Neo Domino city, The bright lights from inside the tightly packed skyscrapers and the neon signs that lined them illuminated the streets, which were surprisingly abandoned for a japanese corridor. Abandoned, that is, except for one vehicle. A black limousine rolled down the streets, turning with ambition.

Inside, two men sat in the back of the stretched vehicle. One man wore a black suit and, even though it was extremely dark out, a pair of black sunglasses. He looked at the screen of a small touch-screen cellphone in his hand.

"We're arriving as planned, sir."

The second being in the limo was leaning back, his right leg crossed over the left, his right arm resting on the window as his head rested in boredom on his hand.

"Excellent."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:35 am

Kotan was walking down the streets of neo domino city. Kotan's duel disk was deactivated and on his arm. It was wierd for him to be out with his duel disk, when he wasn't dueling. He saw the limousine and wondered who it was in the limo.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 pm

The limo turned a corner, pulling into an underground parking garage. Orange lights lit up the space, as the limo doors opened, all but the one where the man concealed by shadow sat. The suited man exited, walked around the back of the vehicle, and opened the door. From the limo emerged a man of great fortune, as well as great mystery. The face of Seth drakemore was finally revealed as he ran his gloved hand through his black hair.

"My duel disk."

His orders were sharp as the suited man nodded, opening the trunk of the limo and removing a leather briefcase. He opened it to the liking of Seth, no seeing his custom duel disk in the shape of a folded black angel wing. He placed it on his right own, clenching his fist as an arrogant smirk crossed his face.

"Let the hunt begin, then."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:54 am

Kotan walked through the city, and he saw the garage that the limousine had just parked in. He saw a man get his duel disk out. He heard red eyes said in Kotan's mind "Kotan, be careful. I sense danger in this man. If you do duel him, don't lose." Kotan nodded .
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:09 am

The suited man in the sunglasses had turned to see Kotan entering the garage, and immediately charged towards him, his face full of rage. He grabbe dKotan by the arm, squeezing it tightly as he leaned in and yelled into his face.

"What do you think you're doing?!?! This is private property! Do you know who that is?1?! I should have you......."

As he yelled at Kotan, off in the distance Seth watched on. He removed the gloves on his hands, revealing a ring on the middle finger of his right hand crafted out of what could only be described as Sapphire. As the words of the Red eyes spoke to Kotan, the ring began to glow, getting brighter and brighter until it burned gloriously in the shadows of this underground garage.

"Pierre........."

The cold, almost lifeless voice of Seth Drakemore spoke out, sending the entire space into an erie silence, multiplied by emptiness of the garage. The glowing of the ring remained at the medium power as seth's eyes closed. He took a few steps forward, closing in on the trespasser. His personal assistant Pierre saw this, letting go of Kotan and backing off.

"Child, I don't know who you think you are or what your purpose is on my property."

He opened his eyes, their color now shifted from a dull gray to a somewhat glowing sapphire as well.

"But I can sense the mark of the beast on you, the power of a duel spirit. that means you must be an exceptionally talented Duelist."

He held out his right arm to the side of his body, bowing his head as an electronic female voice spoke out into the air.

"Duel Disk......initiated!"

Seth's custom duel disk expanded outward like an unfolding wing, then locked into place. He gripped his hand to stretch it out, then slowly turned to point at Kotan.

"The data I collect from defeating you will aid the Syndicate greatly."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 am

Kotan activated his duel disk, and said "I sense a dark power in you. And your not going to beat me." Kotan drew 5 cards and said "I'll start the duel." Kotan drew his card and said "I play ancient rules! It lets me special summon a level 5 or higher normal monster from my hand. So i call forth my summoned skull!" A bolt of lightning came down, and from it stepped the skull. (2500/1200) Kotan said "Now i'll set one card and also summon my queens knight in attack mode!" The knight stood beside th summoned skull.(1500/1600) "Your move."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 am

Seth stared blankly at Kotan's field, his menacing SKull and Knight seemingly nothing to him as he reamined blank, unreadable.

"My draw....."

With a swift pulling motion, Seth added an extra card to his hand, fanning it out to view his moves in the making. He silently brought his other hand up, gripping a card in his hand.

"You play like a rookie, kid. You're in way over your head. I display this by activating the spell Future Fusion!"

The spell card materialized infront of Seth as a massive vortex opened up in the sky above him.

"By sending cards in my deck to the Graveyard, I can now Fusion Summon a monster in two turns as long as his fustion material needs have been met. Now...."

Seth held his Duel Disk covered arm to the sky, the vortex sucking cards from his deck into it's maw.

"I send one of my Cyber Dragons, as well as ten other Machine-Type monsters in my deck to bring forth a power of which you've never seen!"

The vortex closed as Seth's smirk began to appear.

"Now, since you have a Monster and I don't, I can Special summon my Cyber Dragon!"

Sparks began to fly from the ground as the massive form of Seth's mechanical Dragon emerged, roaring at Kotan with a metallic rage. (2100 / 1600 in ATK mode)

"Now I set two cards face-down and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "Come forth, my rocket warrior." A rocket blasted in, then morphed into its warrior form. "Now i place one card face down, and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Seth's left hand rose up, his index and middle fingers extending up to form almost a v in shape.

"Two turns......"

He spoke in almost a deathly serious matter.

"One more turn to go before my Future Fusion activates, two turns until you fall. I'm giving you this warning now."

He smirked again, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"I don't know who you've faced in the past and I don't care, Kotan Wheeler."

He chuckled again.

"Yes, I know all about you. I know about every duelist on the circuit, it's my job to know. Now, perhaps you should know who you're facing, now that you've gone in too far. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Seth Drakemore, CEO of the Drakemore Syndicate, one of the largest gaming companies in the world. you can't win."

Another laugh and another card was added to Seth's hand. Immediately he reached down, placing another card on his field.

"I'm setting one more card, and laying a face-down monster."

The cards appeared infront of him as his hand was reduced to one. A careless strategy for Seth, but even within carelessness, Seth was always calculated.

"I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 am

Kotan said "I can win! I am not alone in this duel." The spirit of red eyes appeared beside Kotan and roared. Kotan said "I've got strategies you've never seen!" Kotan then drew his card, meaning he had 3 cards, and he smiled. He said "I just drew the one card in my deck that can help me. I place 1 more card face down, and now i tribute my rocket warrior and queens knight for GANDORA THE DRAGON OF DESTRUCTION!" Rocket warrior and queens knight disappeared in a flash of light, and when the light dissipated, Gandora was standing there.

Kotan smiled"Now i give up half of my life points to activate gandora's special power. He removes every card on both sides of the field, and then he gains 300 attack points for each card removed. On my side, i have 3 face downs, and 1 other monster then him. You have 4 cards, meaning 8 cards will be removed, meaning gandora's strength will rise to 2400!" Kotan's lifepoints dropped down to 2000, and gandora started to glow. Kotan yelled "BOUNDLESS GIGARAY!" From all the lights on gandora's scales, red beams burst from them. firing at every single thing on the field.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 am

Seth smirked again.

"Wrong."

The beams blasted back from Seth's field, launching back at Gandora and impaling it.

"I activated the counter trap, Solemn Judgement. For the cost of half of my own Life Points, I can negate the summon of your Gandora and destroy it, negating it's effect......."

Seth's Life Points dropped to 2000 as Kotan's dragon exploded into a cloud of ash.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 am

Kotan growled and said "I'll place 2 cards face down, and switch summoned skull to defense mode, and thats all for this turn." Kotan had just lost one of his best monsters, and what was worse, this was the turn that future fusion called forth the monster.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 am

Seth drew his card, the swipe of his deck echoing into the empty parking garage. He said nothing, listening to the rain outside pound the concrete in a methodical dance.

"I must give you credit, Mr. Wheeler.............I've never been reduced to this low of a Life Point count before, granted it was by my own hand your move made it so."

He rose his head up, his eyes opening slowly as his smirk had disappeared.

"I shall enjoy adding your name to my list. It is my stand by phase, so now......"

His eyes suddenly went wild, widening with the near psychotic smile on his face.

"Future Fusion activate!"

The vortex reappaeared, this time on the ground behind Seth. The earth shook with a violent rage, the very garage around them feeling like it would cave in and crush them all at any moment.

"From the very depths of the future, my empire rises! COME FORTH..........CHIMERATECH OVERDRAGON!"

The vortex ripped open, a massive creature begining to emerge from the depths. More and more the creature rose, towering above the field. As it finished, a metallic roar unlike anything heard before shook the air, as the giant machine's red eyes burned to life, six dragonic heads looking down at Kotan. As it stood, the heads began to show that they had lives of their own, some even fighting with each other briefly. (8800 / 8800)

"Now let's see how planning for the future, not only helps you succeed in business, but helps you succeed in dueling. My Chimeratech Overdragon can attack a monster on the field for every monster used in it's fusion, a total of Eleven attacks, but why waste them? I have my good friend Cyber Dragon right here! Cyber dragon, destroy Summoned Skull, EVOLUTION BURST!"

The smaller dragon opened it's mouth, a white laser building up before launching at the defensive fiend.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 am

Kotan grinned and said "I planned for this as well. GO, magic cylinder!" a cylinder appeared infront of the blast, and blasted it back at seth drakemore.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:42 am

"Now you do know I was prepared for this."

He held out his hand.

"Activate my face-down, The Barrel behind the Door!"

A large gun appeared infront of seth, taking the blast inside it's barrel.

~That was close, testing the waters was a good idea.~ He thought

"Whenever damage outside of battle would be inflicted to my Life Points, I can deny said damage, and turn it back at you!"

Seth's hand extended, forming a gun with his thumb and index finger.

"I told you, my deck works as a unit. It self-sustains, you will not break my forces. Barrel, open fire!"

Seth pulled back his hand as the shot was fired, a beam heading right for Kotan.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 am

Kotan winced as his life points dropped to 1900. He grinned and said "I just wanted you to use up your remaining face downs."

Last edited by Kotan on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 am

*I had two face-downs left, and it never negated the trap, just the damage, so the attack was cancelled.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

(OOC: No, when you used solemn judgement, that was your first face down. The next one was the one you just activated, so basically you have no defense."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:13 pm

*Re-read, I had three. First turn I set two face-downs, then the second turn I played a face-down monster AND a face-down spell/trap. Yeah, I checked..........three times.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

(OOC:ok sorry
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Seth looked at the field, now knowing it wasn't safe to attack again.

"Not bad reactions. Almost impressive............almost. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:22 am

Kotan drew his card and said "i'll place 1 card face down and i'll set a monster. thats all." kotan smiled and said "We are near even in life points"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 am

Seth drew a card, looking at the latest edition to his hand.

"Perhaps..................but you're no where near my strength. Watch........"

He selected the card, placing it on the field.

"I summon my Cyber Phoenix!"

With a simple explosion of sparks, Seth's monster rose tot he field, screeching out at Kotan before settling on the field. ( 1200 / 1600 )

Seth examined his four monsters on the field, his eyes reflecting a stroke of genius.

"Dueling 101, never depend on a single strategy. I activate my trap card, CEASEFIRE!"

Seth's card flipped face-up, as well as every monster on the field.

"Each of us flip our face-down monsters face-up, but no flip effects are activated, and after all is said and done, you lose 500 Life Points for every Effect Monster on the field!"

Seth's face-down monster revealed itself as The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion, an effect monster, giving him a total of four effect monsters. No matter what Kotan had as his face-down, as far as seth knew, this duel was over.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 am

Kotan only had one option if he wanted to survive. He yelled "I chain your ceasefire trap with the ritual!" The quick play spell activated. "You see, i can remove up to 3 spell cards, and then i gain 1000 life points for each, and i draw a card after it. I remove ancient rules! But i chain the ritual with emergency provisions, sending the ritual to the grave! That will leave me 2 face downs. And i gain 2000 life points!" Kotan's life points rose to 3900, and his face down monster was a morphing jar. "Now, due to morphing jar, we toss out our hands and draw 5 new cards." Kotan had drawn his card from the ritual, but now he had to toss it out. Kotan also winced as he lost 2500 life points. He fell onto one knee, but then he got back up. He drew 5 new cards and said "Replace your hand drakemore!"
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Seth simply glared as he drew five new cards, fanning them out to his delight. Soon.............soon.

"I set two-face-down cards and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!   The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Concrete Jungle: The Hunt is On!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: