Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:21 am

Kotan smiled and said "Sure. I'll begin." He reactivated his duel disk. He shuffled his deck and then drew his first five cards, and then a new one. "I summon my Alligators sword in attack mode!" The alligator appeared, and slashed his sword a few times. "And i will place 2 cards face down. Your move kai."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:28 am

"Right on!" grinned Kai as he drew, taking a gander at the card before nodding. He held it up before placing it on the field, his voice echoing over the area as he began his turn. "I'm gonna activate a Spell Card, simple known as Giant Trunade. This card returns all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owners' hands in a flash!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 am

Kotan said "Damn it!" His facedown cards returned ti his hand, and now the only defense he had was his alligators sword. He said "You've imrpoved, but i have gotten better as well."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:41 am

"Now it's time to play off a Dragon!" grinned Kai as he held up a second card and placed it onto a monster slot, his voice echoing once again as a creature formed with a roar. "I'm going to summon Vice Dragon to the field, thanks to the effect it has. You see, if you have a monster, and I don't, it can be special summoned by merely cutting the attack and defence in half. Following that, I'm summoning Strong Wind Dragon in tribute!"

He took a pose and smiled,

"Now, thanks to the effect of Strong Wind Dragon, it gains a single thousand points in attack with the choice of Vice Dragon being it's tribute." His newly arrived dragon roared and a large aura formed over it as its muscles buldged, twin eyes turning bright amber. Strong Wind Dragon (3400/1000). Kai smiled and then held up two more cards, "Now I'm activating Future Fusion, and laying down a facedown."

The Blackdragoon pointed at Alligator's Sword and spoke,

"Strong Wind Dragon, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 am

Kotan's alligator was destroyed, and he fell onto his knees, panting. The duel had just begun, and he had lost 1900 life points on the 2nd turn. He needed to step up. He got back up, ready to begin his turn. "My move?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm

"Pretty much," ended Kai as he grinned, crossing his arms. His blue eyes blinked and his pigtail waved gently in the wind, rain flowing over him. His large dragon stood before him, as if almost guarding the Blackdragoon. Strong Wind Dragon (3400/1000).
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Kotan drew his card and smiled. "First, i'll play my dark dragon ritual! Sacrificing the rocket warrior i hold in my hand, for knight of dark dragons!" The knight appeared. "Now i sacrifice my knight for his special ability, which allows me to call forth my red eyes!" The dragon disappeared, and in his place, Red eyes appeared. "Now, he can't attack this turn, but am not done. I set 2 cards, and end my turn." He had only 1 card in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 am

Kai drew without a word as he grinned, taking a gander at his hand before nodding to himself. His dragon roared and the Blackdragoon threw out his palm, his blue eyes glowing in the darkness and rain. "I'm gonna simply ring off with a single attack. Strong Wind Dragon, eat that Red-Eyes alive! Strike!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

Kotan said "Go, skull dice! But i'll chain that with graceful dice! So now, i roll a dice, one for each of my cards. Lets start with my graceful dice! Unless i roll a 5 or a 6, it will be useless." The little angel threw his dice, and it landed on a 5. "Perfect! Now my Dragon gets an additonal 500 attack points!" Red eyes now had 2900 attak points. "And now, i roll my skull dice!" The devil threw his dice, and it landed on 6. "Perfect! Now all of your monsters lose 600 attack points!" Red eyes roared and fired his own blast in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 am

Kai grinned as Strong Wind Dragon exploded in a pillar of light, his blue eyes snapping open. He felt his life points flicker down by a mere one-hundred points, a chuckle echoing over his lips. "Hey, not bad, but you're exhausting your deck by doing that. Guess I should summon my own Red-Eyes to the field, eh? Let's go! I activate the effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern in my graveyard, allowing me to Special Summon the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400)!"

He shrugged and then held up his hand,

"You have a single turn left before my Five God Dragon comes alive. Use it wisely. Turn End!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 am

Kotan drew his card, and smiled. "I place 2 cards face down, and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 am

"Your turns are up."

Kai drew and then grinned, pointing to the activated card with a smile. A great shadow fell upon the area as many eyes snapped open, roars echoing upon the entire land. One of the largest and greatest beasts in all of Duel Monsters had arrived once again to help the Blackdragoon. Five God Dragon (5000/5000). The creature was huge, bigger than any monster summoned thus far. Its feet alone made it seem like the pigtailed duelist was standing next to a building wall.

"Guess who's baaaaack!"

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 am

Kotan laughed as his face down flipped up. It was bottomless trap hole. He said "I was hoping for that! You see, i planned to let you sommon him, but immediatly destroy him!"

Last edited by Kotan on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 am

"Not gonna happen, bud." Kai grinned and flipped over his facedown, "What you think I've been saving this for? I activate Dark Bribe, a counter to your Bottomless Trap Hole ."

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 am

Kotan said "But it allows me to draw one card." He drew his card, and he sighed. "I didn't think you would have such an obvoius counter."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 am

"Sadly, you've also stepped into my plan," grinned Kai as he scratched his cheek, holding up another card. "Because my Dark Bribe negated the activation of Bottomless Trap Hole, I can Special Summon a third monster from my hand! Say hello to another greater dragon, Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord (2800/2500)!"

He posed cheekily and then pointed out something,

"Since it was a Trap I negated, Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord can destroy one card you control." He chuckled and pointed straight at the remaining facedown card, his blue eyes flashing. "The card chosen? Your remaining facedown. Van'Dalgyon, activate!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:08 am

Kotan's only defence was his red eyes, and he would lose if the dragon destroyed red eyes. He held his arms out to his sides and said "Bring it on. I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2