Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red Empty
PostSubject: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 am

Blue eyes gazed out to the far sky above, silver hair flowing behind a figure in a sea of heavy wind. Fayt Rutherford stood next to a single Runner, rain flowing over him and landing on his thick suit. A chuckle echoed over his lips as he turned, his very simple duel disk flashing as his British voice ran along the area. "Kai took him down easy enough, but he did manage to defeat the Five God Dragon. Yet, he stands in a vortex of uncontrolled power, and it is amusing as Alex and Seiki..."

He brought up and hand, lightning flashing in the sky,

"Why not..?"

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:25 am

Kotan looked at the guy, who had been with kai earlier. he said "Hey, you. Lets duel. I want to see if your as good as your friend." Kotan shuffled his deck, and placed it in his duel disk. he activated it, and drew 5 cards. He was still without red eyes to guide him, but this was a trial for him. To see if he would grow.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:32 am

"Very well."

Fayt chuckled softly, bringing up his disk as he did the same. He drew his cards in an almost lazy manner, the crafty smile never leaving his pale lips. His blue shaded eyes flashed, his soft hand coming up with the collected five cards, drawing a sixth. "I shall begin. I activate a Field Spell - Future Visions," a wave of cosmic light poured over the field and changed the scenery. Rain slammed down upon them both as he continued with a sly chuckle,

"I now Normal Summon - Fortune Lady Light (?/?) to the field." He toned only to smirk as his creature faded into a storm of bright lights "Future Visions removes from play a Normal Summoned monster on the turn they are summoned, and then returns it to the user on their next Standby Phase."

The Rutherford smirked,

"Fortune Lady Light, since it was removed from the field, can now activate its effect. This allows me to Special Summon a single Fortune Lady monster from my Deck. Come forth, Fortune Lady Dark (?/?)"

The rather human looking monster appeared and then stood there silently, its ATK and DEF suddenly evening out upon a standard two-thousand. The Rutherford held up a hand and laughed, rolling his shaded blue eyes "Now, I activate Fortune's Future. With this card I can select one of my removed Fortune Lady monsters and return it to the Graveyard. After this, I get to draw two new cards from my deck."

He then smiled softly and held up a final card, placing it down on his disk as he announced his final intentions "Finally, I'm putting down a single facedown card on my field. Then, I'm putting an end to my turn. Guess you're up!'"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:36 am

Kotan drew his card and pondered what to do. This guy's strategy had him puzzled, but he wasn't gonna lose. "I play special hurricane! Now i discard one card to destroy all special summoned monsters, meaning both of your monsters will be destroyed!" The hurricane went towards the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 am

Fayt barely blinked as his Fortune Lady Dark exploded into a pillar of dust, fading to the graveyard. He chuckled and brought up a hand, moving a finger back and forth as a sly smile slipped across his lips. "That was the worst thing you could of done. Didn't your pal' Alex tell you? Destroying my monsters is pointless, I'll merely summon a greater one." He brought up a pale hand and then toned, the smile never leaving his face "Go ahead and attack me."

&&&&&&&

OOC: He had one monster. He used FLL to summon FLD with the use of the field spell.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Kotan knew he had a problem. Fayt's field spell would remove from play any monster he summoned, and it wouldn't come back till his next standby phase. But maybe there was an alternative way. "I set one monster face down, and play one face down card. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:12 am

The Rutherford chuckled slyly as he drew a fifth card, his blue eyes flashing slightly. His silver hair waved in the wind, a free hand coming up to gesture to himself. "I warned you, did I not? Come forth, Chaos Sorcerer (2300/2000)!" His smile became feral as he began to explain with two pitched eyes, "This monster can be Special Summoned if I remove one Light and one Dark type from play in the graveyard. This means the Fortune Lady Light, and Fortune Lady Dark you destroyed..."

He then held up another card, his eyes falling onto his field spell. "I'm setting a field spell, destroying my Future Visions and returning the game to normal play." Fayt suddenly grinned and held up a final card, a chuckle echoing over the area as he continued, "Sadly, I'm not finished. I'm summoning Sunny Pixie (300/400) to the field!" He threw out a hand and a bright light shone over the current view, rain falling harshly over them as his voice boomed,

"Synchro Summon. Let normalcy rain upon us all, arise from two souls..." The two monsters said nothing as they slammed together in a flurry of light, a new form phasing alive without another word. Fayt just stood there, his hands in his pockets as the Synchro Monster held up its staff, completing the creation.

"....Arcanite Magician (400/1800)!"

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 am

Kotan knew what the magician was capable of. "That thing gets 2 spell counters, and for each one, it gains 1000 points!" He was in trouble. "Its still your move."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:22 am

"Indeed."

Fayt chuckled,

"Arcanite Magician has a rather handy secondary effect, as you probably know. Thus, I can get rid of two cards on the field by activating it, even though it brings its ATK and DEF back to normal." he finished, bringing up a hand with a smile. He pointed to the trap card and face down monster on Kotan's field, a sly smirk crossing his lips. "Your two cards are obliterated."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:23 am

Kotan winced, and smiled and said "My face down monster was blue flame swordsman! Whenever he is destroyed, the original flame swordsman takes his place!" Flame swordsman appeared where his brother had been.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:30 am

"You don't get it do you..?"

Fayt placed a hand on his head and suddenly began to laugh, a light spanning around him as a small sly grin lit up across his face. The rain washed over him as he threw out his hand, flipping over his facedown card with a thunderous roar of flashing lightning. "You don't have any idea what you're dealing with! Assault Mode Activate!"

The area began to shake...
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:31 am

Kotan turned pale and said "No way!" He was afraid now. "Lets do this then. Lets continue."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 am

"Awaken, Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode!"

Two eyes snapped open, a lashing aura of light flowing over a single figure. A staff slashed through the dust, a echoing chuckle spitting outwards over a pair of pale lips. Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode (900/2300) stood on the field without another word, aiming its staff at the Flame Swordsman with an almost evil gaze. Muscles bulged beneath the magi outfit, a fierce aura phasing around the creature - Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode (2900/2300)

Fayt laughed slightly, flipping over his set field spell,

"I now activate Magical Citadel of Endymion!"

The Rutherford stretched out his arms as pillars and building rose up around him, his silver hair flowing within the fierce wind and rain. His eyes snapped forward as his feral grin became tight. "Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode, attack that Flame Swordsman with Arcane Impact...."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:45 am

Flame swordsman was destroyed, and Kotan was thrown back a bit. He landed on his back, and winced. His life points dropped down to 2900. He slowly got up, and said "Is your turn done?" Kotan was smiling. He was having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 am

"Not just yet. I'm activating Fortune's Future to mill me another two cards. Because I have two Fortune Ladies removed from play thanks to Chaos Sorcerer, this is a simple thing." smiled Fayt as he flipped a single strand of hair out of his face, tossing Fortune Lady Light back to the graveyard without another word. He held up a final card and began, "Because of Fortune's Future, my field spell Magical Citadel of Endymion gains a single counter. Thus, I now finish with one face down card. Turn end."

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:00 am

Kotan drew his card and smiled. He said "I play red eyes transmigration! Now i sacrifice red eyes and rocket warrior in my hand, to make LORD OF THE RED! The lord appeared. "Next, i play rush recklessly, to boost his power by 700!" His power went to 3100. "Lord of the red, INFERNO SKYDIVE!" He dived down.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 am

"Trap Activate - Negate Attack."

Fayt stood there with his hands in his pockets, his blue eyes flashing behind a pair of shades. The rain washed over him harshly as he laughed chillingly, silver hair falling down his back. "Oh dear, you failed."

He brought a hand to his face and chuckled, bowing his head,

"You have a powerful monster, but I see every little move you make."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:26 am

Kotan glared and said "I end my turn." Lord of the red's attack returned to 2400.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

"Aww, what's the matter..?"

Fayt chuckled and drew his card, barely looking at it as his smile became feral once more. He held up a hand and then gestured to himself, his eyes falling onto Kotan and his monster. Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode suddenly began to glow as it brought up the large staff, a flare of light forming at the very tip. "With your use of Rush Recklessly, my Magical Citadel of Endymion now has two spell counters. Do you understand what that means?"

His two counters on his Magical Citadel of Endymion suddenly turn to zero as Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode turned a pitch glow of white energy. The Rutherford calmly brought up his hand, explaining chillingly "I remove two Counters from Magical Citadel of Endymion to destroy all cards you control. Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode - Arcane Storm!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 am

Lord of the red was destroyed. Kotan sighed and held his arms out and said "Bring on your final attack." He was about to lose the remainder of his life points.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 am

"Sadly, I'm really not finished. Nine turns was all it took? Pity."

Fayt chuckled and brought up a hand, a single card within it. "You believe Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode is the strongest card in my deck? Hardly. Allow me to bring forth a creature of true might. I activate Miracle Synchro Fusion. With this in effect, I can remove my Arcanite Magician in the grave from play, and erase Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode. With all this done..."

A single figure formed in the wake of destruction, two black eyes snapping open. The Rutherford was overtaken by a vortex of purple light, a staff slashing through the air once again. The very skies cried and flashed with thunder, a deep laugh following the summon. A black and green robe phased into view, power lashing outwards over the area. Supreme Arcanite Magician (3400/2800)

"Go, end this with Supreme Arcane Impact!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Kotan was hurled back, and his life points reached zero. He winced and said "Your a great duelist."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:34 pm

"No, I'm not."

Fayt sighed as he deactivated his duel disk, the rain once more becoming intense. His blue eyes fell upon the duelist and he chuckled, his hands coming into his pockets. "You simply made fatal errors in that duel."

With that he turned away and began to walk down the road without another though. Yet, he suddenly paused. "Oh, and you might want to duel Kai again, or trade a few cards with him. His own Red-Eyes style might be able to help you..." He trailed off and shrugged, flipping his shades back on as he faded away with a few more steps into the haze upon the soaking road. The Rutherford was gone in a matter of moments, another calm victory under his belt.

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Sorry about Fayt ending it so quick, but I really couldn't focus on it. This plays into his style at least. Kai finds it interesting to see how his opponent duels, Fayt just focuses on winning. On a side note: Every Wheeler needs a Kaiba, guess Fayt could fit that bill (though without being a total dick)

This duel revealed his ultimate card/s in his main deck: Arcane/AM and SAM (Side note: Miracle Synchro Fusion = one awesome card.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 am

Kotan shuffled his cards back into his deck. He had enjoyed that duel, and he was actually ready for another duel right now.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 am

"Ouch, that had to hurt."

A certain pigtailed pipped in as he walked down the road, his blue eyes gazing at the fellow Red-Eyes duelist. From what he saw Fayt had the entire duel in his pocket, though the Wheeler did put up a decent fight with Lord of Red. Sadly, it wasn't enough. Kotan was a decent duelist, but the Rutherford was a skilled monster when it came down to it. Kai Blackdragoon could only scratch his cheek before grinning, bringing up his own disk,

"Hey, why not duel me? I wanna see if you've progressed any further. Waddya say? It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red   Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wound of Existence, Monster of Scarlet, Chosen of Red
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next