Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness

Go down 
+3
Kurohyasha
Dimly
Minato Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Seiki narrowed her eyes before throwing out her arm. "I flip summon Man Eater Bug!" The card on the field flipped over before a green bug launched itself at the monsterous beast. "When it's flipped summon, I can destroy a monster on your field!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

"Natsume,"

The rather busty girl gave a chuckle and shook her head, holding up her own duel disk as it activated with a flash. A shiver of purple and black light expanded over the air, the earth below screaming as it was torn apart to form a deep ring of flame that blocked all exits from the duel. Her piercing blue eyes landed on her opponent, her free hand lashing out with a smirk, "Ladies first, kay? I set one monster, and two face down cards."

She arched her back and winked,

"Now, that didn't take long, did it?"

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Doing "Kai's" in a sec.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

The boy awoke during the night for the second time. He groggily slid out of bed placing his feet onto the cold floor.
"What time is it..." He thought. For some reason something eerie was bothering him, but he couldn't place his finger on it. Mahad walked to the kitchen and filled a glass with water. As he sipped it he looked to the moon lighting the sky from the window.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 pm

The dead-leveled gaze of Seth Drakemore peered through the flesh of the girl now identified as Natsume, into the very darkness of her soul.

"Normally a man facing off against an opponent..........such as yourself would be eager and drooling over themselves."

His eyes then turned to the roaring purple flames trapping him in the area, and even though life and limb were obviously at stake, he remained unmoving, the heat dying off to the very chill of his emotionless form. He rose his arm trapped into the Duel Disk into the air, activating the cybernetic feminine voice from the speaker of his disk.

"Duel Disk Initiated."

The field expanded like the wing of a fallen angel from on high, locking into place and illuminating with a rainbow glow.

"But I suppose this wouldn't be the best time to appreciate the view. I draw."

With a swift, aggressive pull, Seth's starting hand and additional card were pulled, fanning out to display Seth's cards in full-view.

"Hmmmmmm, I think I'll make a similar move. I'll begin by setting two face-downs, and follow that up by summoning my Cyber Valley."

The three cards appeared before him in a blast of sparks and light, the thhird being a large, metallic serpent, empty black eyes looking into the eyes of the opponent. (0 ATK.)

"I believe that's enough for now, turn end."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 pm

"Time for you to dine with me, Truesdale."

A whisper echoed along the shadows of the home, two eyes snapping open to invade the privacy of Mahad. Gloved hands stretched out, a single figure standing at the entrance of the kitchen. A wild smile lit up across the darkness, markings slowly spreading out along the walls. Spiders.

A duel disk flashed alive in an instant, a single finger pointing outside.

Then, everything was normal.

The figure was waiting.

&&&&&&&&&

The Blackdragoon-look-alike took a step backwards and grinned as his monster was destroyed, red bangs falling over his icy-blue eyes. He brought up his glowing marked arm and a flicker passed over him, as if taunting the girl with unheard glee. "I thought breaking a tomboy like you would be easy, guess not. Oh well, the fun is just getting started. Turn end!"

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 pm

"Wow, you're really good at this!" Said the woman as she looked at the Fortune Ladies. "I had a guess that you would summon Fortune Lady Earth after I played Gaia Power, but I never would have guessed in such a clever way..."

She trailed off for a bit before adding on. "And you stepping it up won't make it any less fun. Quite the inverse; it would only be boring if we stopped."

Smiling fondly, as if at a memory, she sighed. "It's the game that makes it fun, not the outcome, right?"

Then the lady blinked and gave a sheepish grin. "Oopsie, I did it again...."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 pm

A shudder ran through Seiki's body. ~This copycat's giving me the creeps....jeez!~ she thought. "My turn! Draw!" She declared as she drew her next card. "I summon Twin-Sword Marauder in attack mode!!!" An armed man appeared on the field, two blades on his hands (ATK 1600). "Attack!" Marauder then dasked towards "Kai" and slashed down with both of the swords.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 am

Mahad felt the presence getting stronger just before it spoke. The boy took a step back as he turned around. He saw the spiders before looking to the shadowed figure.

"Who are you?" He demanded of intruder.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Mahad

The figure gave a single chuckle and swept out a single gloved hand, a glass window shattering without a word. A duel disk flared alive from the darkness, two purple eyes snapping open. Finally the being spoke once more, showing that it was indeed male "I am a vassal of darkness, the heir to this world. My name? Vanity."

The black duel disk swiped through the air, activating without revealing more than a single glowing arm. A purple Spider mark was burnt into the shadowy appendage, flickering with an almost unheard hunger. "My purpose? Duel."

&&&&&&&&

Zeiya

'Kai' said nothing as he was slashed into, a crimson blood-licked mark ripping through him as the monster struck. Real damage was seen, blood slowly dripping to the earth below as the 'copy' gave a chilling smirk. His blue eyes flashed once, a single hand coming up to mock his opponent. "My, my, you dropped me down to 2400 already? Did you enjoy hurting me, tomboy?"

&&&&&&&&

Seth

Natsume gave an almost sweet giggle, a wink coming alive as she brought up his duel disk and drew. "I'll take that as compliment. I'm going to Flip Summon Double Coston to the field. With that simple move done, I'm going to Tribute Summon! Say hello to the rather dashing, Belial - Marquis of Darkness (2800/2400)."

She pointed straight at Cyber Valley,

"Attack, kay?"

&&&&&&&&

Dimly

"Maybe, but.." began Fayt with a single arched eyebrow, "..I'm not one to care about that when confronted by an enemy. I warned you, did I not? Fortune Lady Earth, take down her Naturia Hydrangea."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 pm

A guy named Vanity? No, it either is a specter of chaos, or has been warped by one. The cold wind nipped at him from the shattered windows, but he maintained his posture. Mahad outstretched his arm and his duel disk from the next room flew over to him. The boy pulled his arm back to himself as he hastily fastened it to his arm and removed the current deck. He placed put it to the side and took a second deck from a compartment in the duel disk and loaded it into the device.

He threw his arm back out again deploying it as the holographic light brightened the room. He then pulled his opening hand and drew a sixth one for his turn.

"I'll start with a monster card face-down, and set a card." He said as the two cards appeared before his feet. In my pajamas in the dead of night, not the most dignified way to go into battle. He noted to himself.

But what is this person's objective?
"How do you know my name?" The boy demanded.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

"We know the names of all potential threats to darkness, Mahad Truesdale."

A single arm lashed out to draw cards, flickering purple and black flames spreading in a circle around the room. He finally reached six cards before he began. "Observe, I special summon Guardian Eatos to the field, arise slave of purity!" With that said, the monster spawned into the room without another word, blank soulless eyes falling upon Mahad. Guardian Eatos (2500/2000).

"Test him, strike!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm

The defending monster was revealed to be Magician's Valkyria (1800 DEF) before it was beaten.
"Trap card open! Broken Blocker!" He declared as two more Magician's Valkyria appeared.

"By their effects, all your attacks are now sealed." He stated.

"Though I find it strange that someone claiming to hail from darkness, enlists a creature of light." Mahad finished. Could he be trying to summon a chaos monster, by removing a LIGHT and DARK monster from play?
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:26 pm

"Allow me to demonstrate an ability. I activate the effect of my Cyber Valley."

Seth's serpentine machine hissed with a metallic clang, disappearing in a flash of light, forcing Natsume's monster back with a blinding power.

"I simply remove it from play, and I can end your Battle Phase, as well as draw a card."

Seth's eyes remained locked on the friendly facade of his curvy opponent, pulling a single card from his deck.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Seiki's eye twitched again as she glared at "Kai".

"Shut the hell up with the tomboy business already." Seiki grunted. "Now hurry up! I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Kotan was watching the duel, as was red eyes from Kotan's mind. He smiled as he watched this, as it was a very good duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2