Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness

Go down 
+3
Kurohyasha
Dimly
Minato Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

A single male silently rode along the dark roads of Neo Domino upon a Runner as the night sky cast its gaze down upon him. His piercing blue eyes stared straight ahead, only for him to suddenly pull to a stop as he noticed something odd. He put the bike engine to an end, his hands coming up to take off his black helmet.

Long silver hair fell down his back, his form coming to turn to meet the building he had stopped upon. He felt a strike of pain rip through him as he tasted the harsh and vile cold air rushing past him, his eyes flashing to a narrow.

"Something is odd, and isn't just Kai's failing cooking."

He placed the helmet on the runner and then locked it with a few well placed hand movements, his form walking into the rather dark alleyway without another word. He didn't cut a striking figure, but the atmosphere around him gave it show that he was rather calm.

"Oh my..."

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Dee's turn nao. A thread will be placed in the general section, discussing this new start. Before you request anything, I'll just say this: Shut up. I will give out EI, and other such things when I deem it fit.

TIMELINE: After the Fortune Cup. This is more of edited version of the DS arc, with my own two hands directing everything.

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:29 pm

"Who is it?" The older woman said. She seemed to be talking into a phone, but it was obvious that she was completely aware of everything around her. There was a man's voice on the other end. The conversation, sounded serious from what could be heard.

Throughout it all she had a smile that didn't seem quite right.

"Yeah, it fits. Silver hair, blue eyes, young." Her eyes never looked at Fayt, but it seemed that she knew without looking. "Cute too."

More talking. "Of course."

A click, and the call was finished.

She put the phone, but kept her smile. It had never left. The woman turned to Fayt, and gave a coy wink.

"Well hey there hot stuff."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 pm

The silver haired Rutherford gave a chuckle as he took a step backwards and tossed a strand of hair out of his face, his blue eyes falling onto the mature woman before him. "Interesting. I don't normally get complements from beautiful women..."

His stance suddenly relaxed, his hands slipping into his pockets. A small soft smile hiked up at the corner of his pale lips, “Let me guess, your the person that has been causing my senses to go wild. Sadly, not in the pleasant manner.."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm

"Oh, a sense of humor too. Lucky..."

She ignored his assumption.

Her smile became a little more predatory as she sauntered up to Fayt and took him gently by his chin, looking him straight in the eyes. She simply stared at him for a what felt like longer than the few moments it was and then let go, turning around and taking a few steps away.

The woman looked over her shoulder, same grin still on her face. "Fayt Rutherford, right?" It was more a statement than a confirmation.

Crossing her arms and tilting her head slightly, she looked up to the sky. "It's too bad..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:44 pm

The Rutherford chuckled and turned his head, his blue eyes flashing upon the woman. What a charming person this woman was, it truly quite refreshing. He slowly brought up his hand and gave an almost mocking bow, his lips hiking at the edge. "Too bad? Let me guess, luv', you intend to try something against me...?"

He shook his head,

"That would not be wise..."

&&&&&&&&&&

Elsewhere...

A duel runner blasted down a heavy broken road, a single pigtail flailing in the wind. Blue eyes snapped open as a beep echoed, a hand lashing out to the attached phone. Words trailed across the screen, flashing red lights almost blinding him. Kai Blackdragoon knew something was wrong, but this took the cake. With that on his mind he brought the runner to a stop, jumping off it with a grunt. He stood before a large broken building, his ears twitching.

"So, you're the first one to arrive, are you..?"

Kai froze, spinning on his foot.

He was greeted by a fist, his eyes closing as his body hit the cold wet side-walk. A single figure stood over him, cloaked darkly and oozing a vile intent. Features peaked out of the cloak, which shockingly looked exactly like the knocked-out Blackdragoon. Yet, two chilling amber eyes were in the place of the usually happy blue. A dark chuckle span over the deserted area. A deck was torn out of a duel disk, and then footsteps began echoing.

The figure was leaving...

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Mahad and Alex can jump in when they wish.

Edit: This thread is the 5D - Dark Signer arc, but edited to suit the style and needs of our board. Expect the unexpected, and lulz.

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm

*Just fill me in about what this one is about, as I'm not jumping in blind.*
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 pm

"I suppose that's one way you can put it."

She took her eyes away from the sky and onto the boy in front of her. Then she tilted her head the slightest bit, still smiling. It made one both wonder and doubt that she ever stopped.

"It's not like it's something you wouldn't enjoy though. I just wanted to duel you." Her smile turned slightly smirk-like.

She made a motion with her hands, and seemingly out of nowhere, a duel disk appeared.

"It's too bad you'll lose..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Fayt just turned to meet her gaze with a small smirk painted across his lips. To those with powers he was not a man, but a monster, bred to devour that which it deemed prey. He had a gaze of unseen power, one that was not formed through fury. He had an almost tranquil air about him as he brought up a hand, his own duel disk activating without another word. The shadows of the night sky seemed to hunt around him,

"...Lose?"

A feral smile flashed,

"My dear, you have no comprehension of what you're about to do."

Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm

"Oh I know very well what I'm about to do."

The woman activated her own duel disk, giving Fayt her own feral smile. Her eyes gave off the eagerness of one who hadn't dueled in ages.

She hadn't.

"Win."

The woman, who still had not yet given her own name, gave a mock curtsy to her silver-haired opponent. "After you, my good sir." She said.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 pm

"Observe."

Fayt toned, his duel disk coming up with a flick of his slender arm. He flew through his six drawn cards, a foxy smile hiking up at the edges of his prestine lips. His ocean gazed eyes flickered to the woman, a single held card coming to play. "Awaken. I activate a Field Spell - Future Visions," a wave of cosmic light poured over the field and changed the scenery. His silver hair flew around him like a cape, a deep echoing laugh flowing along the walls around them,

"Normal Summon - Fortune Lady Light (?/?) to the field." He uttered with a wink of his right eye, his creature fading into a storm of sweeping light "Future Visions removes from play a Normal Summoned monster on the turn they are summoned, and then returns it to the user on their next Standby Phase."

The Rutherford smirked,

"With my Fortune Lady Light removed from the field, she can now activate her effect. This allows me to Special Summon a single Fortune Lady monster from my Deck. Guess who? Fortune Lady Dark (?/?)!"

The rather human looking monster appeared and then stood there silently, its ATK and DEF suddenly evening out upon a standard two-thousand. The Rutherford held up a hand and laughed, rolling his shaded blue eyes "Now, I activate Fortune's Future. With this card I can select one of my removed Fortune Lady monsters and return it to the Graveyard. After this, I get to draw two new cards from my deck."

He flashed a chilling grin and held up a final card,

"I shall end with a facedown. Your move, luv'"

Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 pm

"Who are you?"

Footsteps echoed closer to the fallen Blackdragoon as a teenage girl in pink appeared, crossing her arms and glaring a cold glare at the unknown figure walking away. She glanced down at Kai before looking back at his attacker.

"Well? Are you just going to stand there?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm

"Who am I..?"

A grin flashed sharply across the face of the figure, amber eyes narrowing in the darkness. The cloak upon the male was torn off, a pale hand smashing forward to activate a certain duel disk and deck. A single pigtail waved in the sudden upwind, a dry chuckle and familiar voice echoing, a purple light spreading upwards over his features and arms. "I'm Kai Blackdragoon and I'm gonna kick your ass, tomboy!"

Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:22 pm

The girl's eye twitched at the word "tomboy", yet she seemed too tired to do nothing more than narrow her eyes. After a few moments, she sighed before raising one of her hands and putting it over her face.

"Short, stupid, pervert." She said, indicating she was trying to get Kai's attention. "Did you make a contract to the devil or something? What the hell did you get into this time?" She removed her hand from her face and put her hands on her hip, letting out a heavy sigh. "And I didn't even bring my good deck....damn it all...."

She walked over to his runner and removed the duel disk before placing it on her arm as well as her deck. "Don't blame me if i lose, Kai." she muttered before activating the duel disk and facing off his 'dark' clone.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 pm

The woman laughed. "I knew this would be fun!" She said with a grin.

She drew her own cards, glancing over them before she began. "To start things off, I'll summon Naturia Pumpkin (1400/800)." A sleepy green pumpkin appeared before vanishing. "Of course, because of your Field Spell we won't be seeing it for a while."

She placed down another card. "However, due to its effect, I can special summon another monster of its archetype. Please let me introduce you to Naturia Mosquito (200/300)." A multicolored bug appeared on the field, blinking and flapping its pink wings.

"Also, because Naturia Pumpkin's effect was activated this turn, I can also special summon this card from my hand. Come, Naturia Hydrangea (1900/2000). And now that another Naturia monster is on the field, Naturia Mosquito can use its effect. To quote the card, 'While you control another face-up "Naturia" monster(s), your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Your opponent takes any Battle Damage you would have taken from battles involving a face-up "Naturia" monster you control, except this card'."

The woman whose name was still not known smiled, more happily than before. Even this early, she was enjoying this. "I also put one card face down, and activate the spell Gaia Power. It raises the attack of all Earth monsters by 500, at the cost of 400 of their defense points. And with that, Naturia Hydrangea, attack Fortune Lady Dark."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:13 pm

"Interesting."

Fayt barely blinked as his Fortune Lady Dark exploded rather violently, his life points dropping to three-thousand six-hundred. He gave a rather bland glance at the seductive woman and brought up his free pale hand in a mocking gesture, a foxy smile forming along his pale lips. "Bad move, luv,'" His eyes narrowed darkly, the smile never leaving his face

"Bad move."

&&&&&&&&

"He won't be getting up for awhile." barked 'Kai' with flashing amber eyes, red streaked hair falling over his sharp features. "Which is kinda ah' pity, as he's going to miss me smashing you into the ground, tomboy." His free hand clenched and lashed out, a shudder of vile purple light echoing alive around his body. Slowly, a powerful streak of unseen energy ripped along the earth below them, creating a large trench ring. Flickers of purple and black flames howled upwards from the broken earth, a chuckle echoing,

"Pray to whatever you believe in, girl; you will not survive this, the form of true despair!"

His eyes flashed,

"I begin with an activate of Future Fusion, and lay down of a face down card. Turn End!"

Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Tilting her head and shrugging, the lady responded with a tranquil smile. "It may be. It may not be. I don't suppose you'll explain why you say this until I attack you again, however. Naturia Mosquito, if you would be so kind."

The insect buzzed, heading to attack Fayt directly.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 pm

The girl's eyes widen, taking a step back as the flames erupted from the ground. She glarede at "Kai" before drawing a card from her deck.

"I summon a monster in defense mode and place two facedowns." She stated as the three facedowns appeared on the field. "Now, I activate Ancient Telescope! This magic card will allow me to see the top five cards on the top of your deck." She started coughing a bit, glancing at the flames before turning back to her opponent. "So? what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Fayt merely crossed his arms as his life flickered down by another 700 points.

"Are you quite done?"

&&&&&&&&

"Sure," 'Kai' grunted and drew the five cards off his deck in order, holding them out to show her. Magical Mallet, Inferno Fire Blast, Negate Attack, Magna Drago, and Dragon's Mirror.

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm

"Tch." The girl bit her lip, narrowing her eyes at the cards. ~No doubt it's Kai's deck....and again with the god damn Fusion monsters...~ Shakking her head, she let out a huff. "I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:39 pm

"I am." She said. "Please go on."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Cold air wrapped itself around the form of a single individual like the embrace of a soul long lost from the material plane, kicking the loose lower-half of his long, black leather trench coat into the air behind him, and stopping him in his tracks. His eyes closed, a relentless quiver shooting down his spine. The wind didn't factor into this occurance. Despite the low temperature around him, his heart was just that much colder.

"That's..............not normal."

He reopened the steel gray portals hidden behind his eyelids, surveying the area. Something........something was here, he just didn't know what. The feeling in the air had changed. One thing was for sure. His peaceful night walk.....it was over.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm

"Very well..." trailed off Fayt as he held up his hand, a single arched eyebrow coming alive. "Arise from my hand, Chaos Sorcerer (2300/2000)." His eyes flashed with a dark light as his grin became almost fox-like, "This monster can be Special Summoned if I remove one Light and one Dark type from play in the graveyard. What monsters? Why, my Fortune Lady Light, and Fortune Lady Dark of course."

A single echo of laughter sparked over his pale lips, a second card coming into view from his palm. "I now activate a second Fortune's Future. The monster I choose? The removed Fortune Lady Light." With the following effect he drew the extra cards without another word and then gazed at his opponent with a shadow of a smile, "Sadly for you, I'm not yet finished. Normal Summon, Fortune Lady Light (?/?)!"

&&&&&&&&

'Kai' grinned darkly and then threw out his hand, amber eyes flashing with sinister intent. "Oh, do I smell unease? Pity. Well, sucks to be you." He suddenly smirked, gazing straight at the girl as he began the rest of his turn "Remember when I activated Future Fusion? I sent five cards to the graveyard. Arise, Totem Dragon!"

He then threw out a clenched fist and gave a chilling roar, an echoing spiral of purple light expanding over his pigtailed form. "Now, Tribute Summon. Come forth, Felgrand Dragon!" A dragonkin beast came alive in flash, spreading out two large wings as a breath of flame exploded to the sky. Almost golden scales shone in the sun, two soulless red eyes falling upon the girl in an instant. Felgrand Dragon (2800/2800).

"Give them a taste of true might, Kaiser Flame!"

&&&&&&&&

"You look bored, kay?"

Two blue eyes flashed from the darkness, a single figure coming to form with deep echoing footsteps. The moonlight gazed down upon said figure, revealing rather generous curves and pretty features. Silvery-blue hair fell over a hefty bust, a thought directed straight towards the young male. A dark smile licked female lips, a single slender arm coming up to show off a large black duel disk, and a dark marking of a spider.

"Target acquired, kay?"

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 pm

The woman chuckled. "Ah, I forgot how much fun this was..." She sighed fondly. "It's been ages. Far too long."

She put a hand on her hip. "Sorry, didn't mean to reminisce aloud. I'm sure you have more to this, so please continue."
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Seth's eyes locked onto the form of the new girl like a wolf on a fresh kill. He took in her image, analyzing every bit, and focusing on the mark of the spider. It was like nothing he had ever seen before, and aside from the obvious thoughts, seth could feel the energy. This girl was the source of this discomfort.

"Target? Seems you've been looking for me."

He reached behind him, into the trenchcoat. This action was followed by a slight clicking noise, and the unveiling of Seth's customized Duel Disk. He slipped it onto his right arm with less than a care, though the seriousness of the situation penetrated his very mind. This was no normal opponent.

"Then again, maybe all this time I've been walking tonight, I've been looking for you? So to what do I owe the pleasure, Ms.....?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:58 pm

"Truly? Guess I better step it up," chuckled Fayt oddly as he held up his hand, a spiral of light expanding over the field. Fortune Lady Light phased alive with a cute giggle. The Rutherford gave a smooth laugh and shook his head, gazing at the woman opposite him, "I have to thank you, luv'. By activating Gaia Power you cut off your third monster from ever returning, and also helped me quite a bit..."

He calmly brought up a single card in his hand and spoke with a chuckle, "I activate Magical Dimension upon Fortune Lady Light. Sadly for you, I'm not going to destroy one of your monsters with it. Confused? Simply put,, I'm using this to activate her effect by getting rid of her, but to also summon a Spellcaster from my hand and deck. Do you understand? Say hello to twin Fortune Ladies!"

Two forms appeared with a vortex of growing energy, eyes snapping open with glee and chilling happiness. Fayt crossed his arms as he gazed at his three creatures, a small smile peaking up at the edge of his lips. Fortune Lady Dark (?/?) and Fortune Lady Earth (?/?). The Rutherford gave a chuckle and shook his head as he explained, “Do you understand? With Fortune Lady Earth in play, her power rises to two-thousand four-hundred. Yet, she also gets a power boost thanks to your Gaia Power...”

Fortune Lady Earth (2900/2000)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness   Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next