Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex's cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Alex's cards Empty
PostSubject: Alex's cards   Alex's cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Name: Ice Dome
Type: Normal Trap
Effect: Remove from play one "Ice Barrier" monster to end the Battle Phase.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Alex's cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's cards   Alex's cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Pretty straight forward card: "Sacrifice a Ice Barrier monster on the field, activate Ice Dome, and end the Battle Phase with the effect."

Approved. I'm classifying it as "Semi-Limited" (2 Cards) so it isn't spammed too much. Before you ask, my "Fortune Lady - Curse" is Limited, so is my "Fortune Lady - Cursed Wind." So safe to say, you're not alone Razz
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Alex's cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's cards   Alex's cards I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Make my last card Limited, please. It's too powerful of a card to be semi-limited.

Name: Castle of the Ice Barrier
Type: Continuous Spell
Effect: For every "Ice Barrier" monster destroyed while this card is in play, place one Ice Counter on this card. You may send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon one "Ice Barrier" monster with a level equal to the number of counters from your deck or hand.
LIMITED!!
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Alex's cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's cards   Alex's cards I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

To support his new dragon deck

Name: Dragon Spirit
Type: Normal Trap Card
Effect: This card can only be activated during the Battle Phase. Remove from play one Dragon monster from your Graveyard. Select one Dragon on your side of the field. Increase the selected monster's ATK equal to the ATK of the removed monster.

I know it's not worded exactly right, but here's a picture. Or at least a link to the picture.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img251/9025/35684.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Alex's cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's cards   Alex's cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 am

Name: Frost Paladin of the Ice Barrier
Type: Effect monster
Attribute: WATER (Of course)
Level: 8
Type: Warrior
ATK: 2500
DEF: 1800
Effect: This card may not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card may only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 "Ice Barrier" monsters from your graveyard. Once per turn, remove from play 1 "Ice Barrier" monster from your hand, field or Graveyard to destroy all face down spell and trap cards your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card may not attack.

Here's an image.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img573/9025/35684.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's cards   Alex's cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's cards
Page 1 of 1