Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuho's Twilight Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Shuho's Twilight Cards Empty
PostSubject: Shuho's Twilight Cards   Shuho's Twilight Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Light-Dark Revival

Normal Trap

Remove from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Light and Darkness Dragon" from your graveyard (ignoring summoning conditions.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Path

Normal Trap

Activate only after a card effect you control resolves with the effect to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell card, Trap card, or Effect Monster effect. Special Summon 1 "Light and Darkness Dragon" from your hand or deck (ignoring summoning conditions). The monster summoned with this effect has its effects negated until the End Phase.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Recharger

Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Light End Dragon", "Dark End Dragon", or "Light and Darkness Dragon" you control. During each of your End Phases, return the equipped monster's attack to its Original Attack. If the equipped monster's ATK is ever 1500 or less, destroy this card. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by a card you control.

(Clarification: Light and Darkness Dragon cannot negate this card, but an opponent's card, i.e. Magic Jammer, can negate it.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Shuho's Twilight Cards   Shuho's Twilight Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:43 am

All seem fine to me, though Power Recharger -is- probaby going to be negated to death in the future study

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Shuho's Twilight Cards   Shuho's Twilight Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 am

Rise to Rivalery

Normal Trap Carp

Activate only during the Damage Step when a monster you control with ATK lower than its Original ATK battles. Increase the ATK of Increase the ATK of that monster by the difference between that monster and the opposing monster until the End Phase. This card's activation cannot be negated by the effect of a card you control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash Generator 5

Attribute: Light Type: Machine

Level- **

Atk: 500 Def: 600

FLIP: Each player draws from their deck until they hold 5 cards.

Last edited by Shuho on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Shuho's Twilight Cards   Shuho's Twilight Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 am

Birth By Sleep

Normal Trap

Activate by destroying 2 monsters you control. Select 1 monster in your graveyard (except a monster send to the graveyard from the field) and Special Summon it, ignoring summoning conditions. The effect(s) of the Special Summoned monster are negated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuho's Twilight Cards   Shuho's Twilight Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuho's Twilight Cards
Page 1 of 1