Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Third Meeting - Red vs Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 pm

"Trap, activate! Mirror Force!" responded Kai as he pointed straight at the attacking monster with flashing eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Summoned skull was destroyed. He said "Good thing flame swordsman was in defense mode. Now, am gonna end my turn. Your move Kai."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:14 pm

The Blackdragoon nodded and bowed his head, his crimson streaked bangs falling over his eyes. Twitches ran down his form as he chuckled, a single hand coming up to draw. The card he drew gave off an unseen glow, the edges of his lips hiking up slightly into a small grin. "Let's go, I summon Debris Dragon (1000/2000)!"

He held up his palm and then pointed at the field, "Debris Dragon has a rather neat effect, which allows me to Special Summon a single monster with five-hundred or less attack points from my graveyard. The monster I choose? An ol' pal of mine, Totem Dragon (400/200)!"

Kai spread out his arms and then gazed up at the sky, "Okay, we have lift off! Synchro Summon!" Debris Dragon roared and shot into the sky, literally meeting Totem Dragon in a collision of white light. Two wings stretched outwards as a great howl shook the land, eyes snapping open. Iron Chain Dragon (2500/1300).

"Let em' have it! Attack!"

&&&&&&&&

OOC: I'm enjoying this duel.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Kotan grinned and said "I play my face down card, magic cyilinder! It negates the attack and inflicts your monsters attack points to your life points!" The blast went into one of the cylinders that had appeared, and was redirected at kai out of the other one.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Kai grinned and reacted within an instant, flashing out his hand with focused eyes. "Hold it! I activate my Trap card, Dark Bribe! This can negate the activation of your Magic Cylinder and destroy it, yet in return you get to draw one card from your deck."

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Kotan drew his card, as his flame swordsman was destroyed. He said "Well, there goes my only defense except for a face down."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Kai brought up his hand cards and took a gander at them with a nod, counting out the four before holding up one. "I'm going to finish this by laying down a second facedown. Turn - End."

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "I activate ancient rules, to call out my dark magician!" Dark magician came forth. "Now i play my face down rush recklessly to push his power to 3200. Now, attack his dragon!" Dark magician fired his dark magic attack at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:33 pm

The pigtailed boy flinched slightly as his monster exploded into a pillar of shards, his life points dropping down to 3300 in a flash. He finally grinned and pointed at his opponent as he spoke. "Not bad, I didn't expect you to have a Dark Magician in your deck. The only others I know of who have that are Fayt and the legendary Yugi Motou."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:51 am

Kotan smiled and said "I got it when i was a kid. Now, to end my turn i'll place one card face down. I'll have no cards in my hand, but 2 face down cards."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 am

"Not bad, but time to step it up!" grinned Kai as his criminal marker shone on his pale features, his blue eyes snapping to a sharp focus. He drew a card from his deck and then placed it with the rest of his hand, leaving him with four cards on hand. "Ready to see something really scary? I activate Dragon's Mirror. I remove from play, from my Graveyard - Fusion Monsters that are listed on a single Dragon Fusion Monster, and Special Summon it. So, welcome back the..."

Suddenly a unmatched roar shook the land and a single massive form that towered over the entire view phased alive, five sets of sinister eyes gazing downwards at all who stared back. The creature was huge, bigger than any monster summoned thus far. Its feet alone made it seem like the pigtailed duelist was standing next to a building wall. Five heads lashed wildly about on a muscular form, growls and echoing roars shaking the very foundation of the earth. It seemed to be made up of bits and pieces of dragon monsters, and each head had a mind of its own.

"...Five God Dragon (5000/5000)!"

Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Yugi had one Dark Magician, but that was still in his Deck when Dimitri used it. Perhaps it was one of the ones that once belonged to Arkana? Mahad pondered. He was actually glad that Koten came across a Dark Magician card.

"Way to go!" He said seeing Koten make a comeback. But then he saw Five-Headed Dragon by it's Japanese name.

A fearsome opponent. A creature born of ambition and desire for power. Undoubtedly Koten set one of his many Trap Hole cards, but this other duelist has face-down cards as well.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Kotan grinned and said "Good thing i prepared. Go BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE!" A hole appeared beneath the dragon, but it was bottomless.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 pm

"Not that easy - Trap, activate. Dark Bribe!" responded Kai as he pointed straight at the opposing duelist.

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 am

Kotan grimaced as his bottomless hole disappeared. He drew his card and said "Continue your turn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meeting - Red vs Red   The Third Meeting - Red vs Red - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Meeting - Red vs Red
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2