Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead Forum is dead?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Dead Forum is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm

blehhhhhhhhh!!!! where art you two >:/ the forums just went up and died all of a sudden D: if you're so busy, you could of atleast posted something about it ._.;
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

No the forum isn't dead XD. On my half of the things I've been, and still am, quite busy. The only reason I never posted this is because I kinda expected you guys to know that I'll have to vanish for awhile every now and then. It has happened enough Razz Still, I am sorry, but I'll be on tommorow if that helps any, probably on here and the Bleach board. Keep on eye on the chat!

On another side note, Heart Gold = Win. I feel old because I remember getting the original Gold and Silver when I was younger >.< Lets not forget Red and Blue, meeh.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:16 pm

i understand you, but i dont understand bryan =n= he should have posted! or atlast get on for that matter!

On another note...SOULSILVER BEATS HEARTGOLD D:<
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 am

((Sorry I haven't been on much. I have been busy IRL and I was waiting for those two new games...I am getting BOTH! Anyway fill me in on what i missed, and see you all in the forum Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

OMG, OLD MAN CAME BACKZ! :O *cough* anyways, Shuho got out of Satellite and he along with Kai and zeiya Mad Shuho won the tournament and Zeiya got kidnapz after she crashed on her runner in the semi finals. Then the Arcadia movement kidnapz her and b rainwashed her while Shuho, his mentor from team satisfaction Darren, Kai, Seiki, Yusei, and Trudge go and help to get zeiya back.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 pm

ok, anyways im off to go to the CGS snowball Very Happy the most awesomness dance in teh worlds! wont be back till midnight Wink see ya!
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Gold was the one I played the most of the versions, thus why I chose HeartGold Razz That, and the fact that I quite like being the "odd" one of the bunch. Besides, if I remember from the originals you can get Lugia anyway with the Silver Wing (which is in Kanto). Hopefully, this hasn't changed.

Anyway....

Save me a dance, Julie!

-stops and stares at map-

Oh, wait.

DAMN IT! Sad
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

the originals needed an event tho >:/ i think.....don't remember XP

also...

TEH DANCE WAS AWZOME!! also zoe yelled at some girl (from far away so she didnt hear) because she had the exact same dress as zoe Razz
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 am

Aaah, Zoe, so very lulzy.

I miss her T.T - I bet you two looked bloody hot dressed up too, gah! Razz
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:09 pm

my friend's mom took a pic of me nad him...and i wont show it to you cause im an bish >:3 muahahahahahah!!!

they did the caramelldansen again...in fucking bloody english and not its origianl one...curse you, people that never freaking heard of it!
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Well I've been having internet connection issues. Wifi signal got very weak.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 am

Mahad Truesdale wrote:
Well I've been having internet connection issues. Wifi signal got very weak.

I know the feeling T.T

Anyway! -holds up Pokeball- Come on out...!

Dead Forum is dead? Spikyp10

Guess which Pokemon just joined my team! Razz

Quote :
they did the caramelldansen again

That song drives me bloody nuts.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:27 am

BAWWWW!!! PICHUUUUU!!!!! XD

i know! we screamed when we heard it, but we got a little sad when they played the english version...;-; srsly, post in bleach or osmethingz
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Considering Bryan has blanked out, I can't move ANY of the plots along, and it would be rather "facepalming" to make new ones, as he'll be back sooner or later. Still, if you're bored I'll add the link to that crossover RP forum on this thread sooner or later, me and a friend are working on stuff for it. We decided we'll have the first storyline thread in a Youkai Academy like setting and style XD

Before you ask, yes, I'll still be posting here and in the Bleach one all the time too >.< Just waiting for Bryan, gah!
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

WHAT. ABOUT. FUCKING. BEACH. STORY. LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!! or make another althernate one <<; that never stopped you from before.

Now if you excuse me, i shal panic on our project
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:11 pm

To tell you the truth, its hard to continue parody threads >.<

I'll try later though.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 pm

but but....you dont wanna rp with remi? ;-; also, there's nothing else tod oooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:33 pm

The other forum is nearlly done, so me and Isu will RP there with ya if you like.

Other than that, I'm waiting for Bryan here and on Bleach T.T

Though I might continue on Bleach if he doesn't get on sooner or later.

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

hurry up! sdlaklghwehbkawhglwhgklkleje
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:45 pm

The forum will be here http://darketernity.forum-motion.com/forum.htm as its made. Its still quite bare at the moment.

Now, I'm gonna go ly' down, I still feel ill >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is dead?   Dead Forum is dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Forum is dead?
Page 1 of 1