Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead board is dead????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Sthar

Kane Sthar

Dead board is dead???? Empty
PostSubject: Dead board is dead????   Dead board is dead???? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm hi? lol hopefully you guys have this board still linked to your emails and can get it up and running again idk why but i got a sudden rush of ideas for some threads and wanted to get them going. hope you guys are all still around. i know its been a couple years since we all chatted but i thought id give it a try
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead board is dead????   Dead board is dead???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Probably late as hell to reply to this but I'm going to be getting this board up and running again soon with the others. It needs a fixer-up though so I'll be doing that shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kane Sthar

Kane Sthar

PostSubject: Re: Dead board is dead????   Dead board is dead???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Only about a month late lol but glad to know we might be getting the old gang back together
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Dead board is dead????   Dead board is dead???? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Another horribly late reply; but I'll actually be doing that all very soon.

Tomorrow the board will be undergoing the refresh and edits will follow.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Dead board is dead????   Dead board is dead???? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Cool. Hope to see it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead board is dead????   Dead board is dead???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead board is dead????
Page 1 of 1