Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 am

(fgb247 sort of revised his post. Just figured Jessica could meet his char before the submarine left.)

"Great. I came in third." Mahad answered. The bell began to rang indicating it was almost time for classes to resume.

"Catch you after school?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm

(You check out my post? Just threw Kizai in there now with Alex calmed down.)

"You got it! I need to find Alex, he may be losing control of his emotions. I can feel that as we are Yukis after all." Jessica said, as they headed towards their next classes.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 pm

"Losing control? What is wrong with him?" Mahad asked worried as they reached Jessica's class. Was he modified like Jessica was? Who is doing all of this?
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 pm

"It's Brionac. I know Alex loved the Ice Barrier monsters, and made friends with most of them, but one, and he told me that one was an absolute menace. That would be Brionac. I just know that Brionac wants Alex. And if worse comes to worse, I may have to slay my own brother. Heartwrenching to even think of that happening." Jessica said, putting a hand over where her heart was and closing her eyes to send a mini-prayer to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm

"Slay Alex!? Is it really that bad!?" Mahad asked wide-eyed shocked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 pm

"I'm afraid so. But I won't let it get that bad." Jessica said, determined to save her brother from Brionac.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Mahad gave a sigh of relief at hearing that.
"That's good to hear. Catch you after class." He said before turning to got head to his own class.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:11 pm

"Got it!" Jessica said, smiling to Mahad before going into her class.

Back at Satellite, Mai was heavily searching the skies and ground for any sign of Alex. She knew what he looked like as she's hung out with him from time to time, but so far was having no luck. "Where could he be?" She asked herself, then eyed him dueling "Aster". "Bingo!" She said to herself as she silently swooped down to watch the duel from a very safe distance in the skies.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm

After the school let out Mahad caught up with Jessica as the students dispersed into the streets.
"Hey! What do you think the tournament will be like?" He asked. But as they turned a corner the red haired first place duelist was standing to block their path.

"You two. I'll say this once. Stay out of the tournament." The red haired boy threatened.

_____
"A similar anomaly is approaching the duel. From the direction of Neo Domino City."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm

"What's it to you if we enter?! You think you can intimidate me, the Mistress of Wind Valley?!" Jessica snapped, not happy with the boy's attitude.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm

"It's important that I win this tornament. Do not get in my way." The red haired boy said before turning to leave.

____
(They were just tracking "Mai" from their station. They can detect active duel spirits.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm

"I'll get in your way if I darn well please! And don't think that you can just walk all over us like we're some kind of doormat, reddy!" Jessica snapped again, defending herself and Mahad's involvement in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 am

"You've been warned." The teen said before walking away.

"He seems serious..." Mahad commented worried.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 am

"Yeah? But so am I." Jessica said, still not intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I hope she's not overconfident. Mahad wondered as the guy left.
"Do you think he means it?" Mahad asked worried as he resumed walking to the apartments.

(Do you want to time skip to the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:46 pm

(Can't right now. Still waiting on Kai and Zeiya, unless these are two completely different parts of the story.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 pm

(I don't think they're interested. Want to continue with just us?)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 am

(I brought it up in chat and they don't seem to see any reason in having their characters on this thread. All I can say is the other active thread has three regular posters so we're really only one short one. With luck someone new will join.)

"I'll reactivate my Clock Tower Prison. Then I'll play Double Summon granting me two Normal Summons this turn. The first is Destiny Hero - Dread Servant (400 ATK). The second shall be Destiny Hero - Doom Lord (600 ATK)." The two Destiny Heros appeared in their dark capes. Dread Servant raised his spiked staff as the hands on Clock Tower Prison moved.

"When Dread Servant appeared he moves time forward. But if you don't mind it won't be just my clock tower moving forward in time." Aster stated as Doom Lord leaped forward grabbing Brionac causing him to vanish.

"With Doom Lord's effect Brionac is sent to turns into the future." Mentally, Aster sighed relieved to have gotten rid of Brionac, even if only temporarily.

"Now I sacrifice Double Dude, Dread Servant, and Doom Lord to summon Destiny Hero - Dogma (3400 ATK)." As the three lesser heros vanished a large hero with demonic horns and wings and blades coming from his forearms appeared.

"Because of Doom Lord's effect, I can't declare an attack this turn. I'll set two cards face-down. Turn End." But as soon as Alex drew he wasted no time activating a face-down.

"Trap Card open! Eternal Dread. This moves time forward for my Clock Tower Prison two additional times." Aster stated as the clock towers' hands moved to nine o'clock.

"But that is the least of your worries. Dogma's effect activates. Your Life Points are cut clean in half." A red arora surrounded Dogma which then seeped through the Earth to Alex. (This would leave Alex with 3250 Life Points.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 am

"I hope you're ready for a LOOOONG winter. I'm activating my Eternal Blizzard!" Alex said, now more confident that Brionac is out of his hair, for now, as a massive blizzard suddenly started falling, accidently giving Mai chills, as Dogma suddenly froze solid. "Now your monster is easily destroyable without having a powerful monster to take it out, so now, I summon my Bushi of the Ice Barrier!" Alex continued, as a samurai in icy armor jumped on to the field, ready to engage in combat with his katana. (1800/1500) Alex then nodded to the samurai, who understood his orders, as he jumped up to the exact height of the frozen Dogma, with his katana ready. He then came down in a hurry as Dogma was sliced in two, completely cleanly. "My blizzard allows me to have a monster of mine destroy yours without worrying about point differentials. You don't take damage, but you also lose your monster." Alex explained, as Dogma exploded in an icy blast and shattered into a million pieces. "I also take no damage as well, so it's still a loss for you. And I thank you for removing Brionac for the time being, but you made a huge mistake. When he returns, he will be as angry as I've ever seen him, and that's really dangerous to you!" Alex continued, as he then put one card face down and ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:17 pm

"Well ain't this something.." a rather firm voice droned on at the opposite end of the street. Two blue eyes gazed at those in the area behind a curtain of black shadowy hair, a sharp grin licking the lips of the observing figure. A slight fanged tooth poked out of the mouth of the male as he walked into the light, revealing a seemingly average pigtailed teen with a duel disk on his arm.

He looked almost bored.

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Mahad offered, I accepted XD So did Julie I believe
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Aster watched as Dogma was shattered. He clenched his first.
"Trap Card open! Destiny Signal!" A spotlight shown against the clouds above marking them with a D.

"With it I Special Summon Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious (800 DEF)." A man wielding two large spiked shields on each arm appeared.

Aster drew for his own turn.
"I summon Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude (1400 ATK). Diamond Dude's effect." Aster said pulling a card from the top of his Deck.
"It will activate the effect of this card during my next Standby Phase." He explained showing Alex his Monster Reincarnation card before sending it to the Graveyard.

"I'll set two cards face-down. Turn end." He declared determined.

The clock towers hand spun again reaching midnight. It gave twelve ghostly tones as space seemed to distort around it.

Aster turned to see one of the people who he had seen earlier.

_________
Though Aster's eyes Maximillion J. Pegasus III saw him through the monitor.
"Is he an accomplice to this Alex? Check all records for anyone who looks like him. I want to know who he is." He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

"I come looking for Zeiya, and I find another duel? Its like people are -trying- to make me jealous. Just great..." trilled the teen as he rolled his eyes and turned away, crossing his arms as an unseen wind blew by him "Oh, and seriously, what's with the chill? Didn't winter pass already? Should of dressed up or something...."

He shrugged at that thought before turning around and grinning, bringing up a hand to his chest in a gesture as he was about to leave

"Anyway, sorry to interrupt your 'thing'"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:09 pm

But a loud roar shattered the air around them, as Brionac re-emerged from the time warp. "Never thought I'd be glad to see you, you bully." Alex muttered, as Brionac glared at him. "Monster Reincarnation may be good... for now... but it won't be good enough when you don't have the monsters to resummon Dogma! I'm discarding three cards to send Big Ben back to your hand, as well as your two new face-downs!" Alex yelled, as he slightly glowed, giving power to Brionac, as he blew back the clock tower... again, and the two new face-down cards. "Never really was a fan of the Twilight Zone anyway." He added, after discarding the card he just drew without looking at it, two worthless cards from his hand, and the damage to his soul that he took. "I know you're anxious, Brionac. But now, I'm with you on this one. Time to dine on Diamond Dude!" Alex continued, as Brionac gave him an evil smirk to Alex before turning to Diamond Dude, ready to bite the Destiny Hero's head clear off his shoulders. But before he could act, Alex gave a icy cold glare to the teen who tried to butt in. "Don't mess with the Ice Barrier." He simply said, coldly.

(I'll be playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom if you need me. Love that game!)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

"Thing? Your manners are poor." Aster said to Kai before looking back to see Brionic return.

D - Shield was returned to his hand as normal. But he wasn't about to let Clock Tower Prison be returned again.
"I chain to Brionic's effect. Mystical Space Typhoon. This storm destroys one Spell or Trap card on the field. I choose my Clock Tower Prison!" Aster declared pointing up at the building as a typhoon cyclone into the side of it.

"And release what's inside." As it crumbled a large man with an iron masked leaped out landing on the ground with a thud.
"Meet the monster who once defeated your father, Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster (? ATK).
"When he's summoned by Clock Tower Prison, he can revive two Destiny Heros. So welcome back Doom Lord (600 ATK) and Double Dude (1000 ATK).

"If your wondering, Dreadmaster's ATK is determined by the ATK of every other Destiny Hero I have." he explained as Dreadmaster's ATK and DEF was calculated to be 3800.

"On the turn that Dreadmaster is summoned, Destiny Heros cannot be destroyed, and I take no damage from battles involving them. Looks like your out of luck this turn." Aster declared.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm

(Mystical Space Typhoon was activated before Brionac was ready to attack.)

"But what is this I have here? ANOTHER CARD! Brionac's effect can be activated multiple times in one turn! And guess who's going to get the goods this time?! You guessed it! Brionac, don't hold back with the breath mints!" Alex joked, as he pulled his last card from his hand and discarded it, as Brionac blew back Dreadmaster. "Never underestimate the King of the Ice Barrier, spawn of the Supreme King! And I'll cut you some slack. You're just as good as dad said you were! I'm glad I got to go against one of my father's best rivals since Chazz Princeton! Brionac, do your thing." Alex said, smiling to the dragon who showed no reaction as he hovered over Doom Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: